Upton Sinclair - The problem with astronomy today.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Mozina

Upton Sinclair - The problem with astronomy today.

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 am

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
I think this quote by Upton Sinclair pretty much sums up the primary problem with astronomy today. I don't think I've met a single skeptic of EU/PC theory that actually "understands" EU/PC theory, anymore than they actually "understand" their menagerie of invisible LCDM friends.

Were LCDM proponents to actually "come clean" about EU/PC theory, they'd be forced to admit that EU/PC theory "explains" far more than the measly 5 percent of the universe that LCMD actually "explains". That would pretty much disrupt almost every aspect of the funding streams of astronomy today. It's therefore a whole lot easier for them to simply bury their collective heads in the sand with respect to their own failures of their own theory, and to either ignore, or outright *intentionally misrepresent* EU/PC models to the public.

I think that's why WIKI pages are so hostile toward EU/PC theory, and they control them with an iron fist. I think that's also why so many other blogs and various websites have popped up around the internet that intentionally misrepresent the facts related to EU/PC theory. I definitely believe that it's fear related behavior, because it's certainly not based on actual "knowledge" of EU/PC theory as the bogus content of those pages typically demonstrates.

It must be emotionally and personally devastating to realize that almost everything that you've been taught "professionally" is full of crap, and you're likely to live and die and go your whole career without ever having gained any actual 'knowledge" about anything related to your own profession.

I think that all their public lies about EU/PC theory, the "hater" mentality, the public censorship of discussions about EU/PC on mainstream websites, and the BS factor is mostly a pathetic self defense mechanism. If professional astronomers can't have and enjoy any real knowledge about the universe that we live in, then nobody else can either. From an emotional perspective, it's better they keep everyone in the "dark ages" forever rather than to admit that they're clueless and to admit to the public that there are "better" scientific explanations of the universe. From a financial perspective, its *definitely* better for them to simply lie to the public, and lie to themselves rather than to admit their mistakes.