The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 pm

rickard, here is a book you may be interested in, "Cosmic Machinery in An Electro-Magnetic Universe". The author has some well reasoned and researched material, though it is a little dated in some respects now. Can only find one source for it, maybe become a collectible?
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDe ... 1-_-title1
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Charles has a disription of it at his qdl site
http://qdl.scs-inc.us/2ndParty/Pages/12275.html
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 pm

fosborn_ wrote:Charles has a disription of it at his qdl site
http://qdl.scs-inc.us/2ndParty/Pages/12275.html
Fos, thank you for calling attention to that excerpt.
In the 3.B. section on Cirrus Clouds, Staples' provides probably the best availible description of their filamentary electro-magnetic formations and their conductive function, i.e. ushering in what meteorology calls a 'warm front' or a storm system.
It's an electro-physical archetype echoed throughout nature, but nowhere more plainly than in the atmosphere.

The paragraph on St. Elmo's fire is worth a read as well.

rickard

Unread post by rickard » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:48 am

GaryN wrote:rickard, here is a book you may be interested in, "Cosmic Machinery in An Electro-Magnetic Universe". The author has some well reasoned and researched material, though it is a little dated in some respects now. Can only find one source for it, maybe become a collectible?
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDe ... 1-_-title1
Thank you for the info

regards R

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:23 am

Rickard, most orbital theories in our solar system are based on a stationary sun. However, modern science now contends that Copernicus was wrong and that the sun is rotating within the Milky Way Galaxy, which is rotating within the local cluster of galaxies, which is rotating within the super cluster of galaxies. That means the sun is moving in a spiral path through space at millions of mph, never returning to the same location twice, dragging Earth along with it. Also, since the sun is moving, Earth now has to speed up faster than the sun is spiraling to get around it, and then slow down when on the other side or get left behind. Science is getting absurd.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:20 pm

The orbit of the sun cares no more about the orbit of the planets, then the orbits of my atoms care about the orbit of Earth. Everything within it's domain.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:39 am

No-thing orbits.
All spirals.
No-thing moves, all displaces.

Consciousness spirals and all displaces relative to the spiral flows it is in.

The sun is displacing relative to the galactic spiral flow it is within, and all the planets are within the spiral flows about that one of the sun, as are the moons of each planet within the spiral flows of each planet.
The illusion is of orbit.

Kevin

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:44 am

Kevin:
No-thing moves, all displaces
You use "displace" where others use "move".
Is there a difference ?
Why do this ?
Jack

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:12 am

jacmac wrote:Kevin:
No-thing moves, all displaces
You use "displace" where others use "move".
Is there a difference ?
Why do this ?
Jack
Yes.
Presently all think in terms of mass moving in nothing by a mythical force called gravity.
Instead try to think in terms of displacement in a solid, where mass is not the solid.

I try to describe this simply with wind.
The wind is not blowing.
The individual memory fields of atmosphere are displacing relative to the spin fields of consciousness .

This planet, all such and stars are reacting in the self same manner where spin fields with polarity and equator zones displace smaller self similar fields, the mass been the compressed consciousness within each memory field.

We are such, and My fingers are not moving, they are reacting to the information within My own memory field displacing countless such fields that compose Me.
I am a memory .

There is a universal lattice matrix that all of this is occurring upon, where multiple dimensions exist, consciousness is flowing in 4D and is almost non visible to 3D.

Our observations are from 3D, thus this is almost impossible to describe or accept.
Spin is at the core and cannot help but be so as the geometry of the universal packing determines this.

Kevin

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Well Kevin,
Presently all think in terms of mass moving in nothing by a mythical force called gravity.
Instead try to think in terms of displacement in a solid, where mass is not the solid.
From where I am, you see things inside out.
I go another way:
There are things we call solids,
but there are no dimensions.
(they are measurement constructs)
we all seem to age,
but there is no thing we call time.
(it is another measurement construct)
Who knows, to each her own.
Happy holidays.

Jack

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:07 am

"Inside out"
That's fairy snuff, I am somewhat down the rabbit hole with Alice.http://www.quantumgravityresearch.org/e ... y-overview
It is very difficult to accept that reality is merely information operating in a solid universe, where the geometry of the solid crystal determines all relative to consciousness flowing within said crystal.

Time...IMHO... is relative to the switching rate of each memory field.
And these are which create the apparent orbital pathways We appear to observe.
Thus time on the moon will be different to here, and time on all planets will be different to here.
Our limited senses are by products of the switching rates We are created within, thus We cannot observe correctly things on the moon.

Our switching rate is mostly to do with that of the balance between the implosion rate from the sun against the outrush rate from earth.
In our arrogance We determine all to be as here, thus for now We are somewhat alone in universe until We learn to locally modulate and adapt to variant rates.

When We do learn to modulate....as Alice....then size and proportion will vary, and We will then master so called time.
IMHO...We will then realise the spiral nature of universe where all 3d creations are spiral based, the variant resistances to these opposing flows will then reveal their electrical creative nature.

And so called gravity will be an amusing ancient religion.

kevin

Pi sees

Unread post by Pi sees » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:11 pm

rickard wrote:
"The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun is due entirely to a process of ELECTRICAL buoyancy and not a gravitational force of attraction. In fact, the Sun is not even attracting the Earth towards itself at all. It is pushing the Earth away from itself, the complete opposite effect to that science believes occurs.
Hi rickard,

Donald Scott proposed a similar explanation for why the planets orbit where they do in his "Cosmic Power Lines" talk at EU2015. The relevant part of this talk starts about halfway through the video below. Basically he says that the counter-rotating birkland currents which are spread out radially from the Sun push matter into zones between the currents, and it is these zones which become the orbital paths of the planets. In other words, the Earth and other planets are being pushed both towards and away from the Sun to their equilibrium (I.e. orbital) positions. As to what would happen if the Earth were removed from its orbit, that would depend on where you moved it: moving it only a little bit would result its adjacent birkland currents moving it back to its initial orbit, but moving it near or into another planet's orbit would result in it staying in that new orbit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPNMoalTTVE

Pi sees

Unread post by Pi sees » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:24 am

Edit to my previous post: I meant to say that the Birkland currents are spread out concentrically from the Sun, not radially.

rickard

Unread post by rickard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi Pi ...

Finally an interesting answer, Thanks a lot
I'll take a look at the video you mention

regards Rickard

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 pm

rickard, you could take a look at this too, be warned there's a whole series and comments,on phi, https://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2013/02 ... o-why-phi/