Matter transfer through space

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

davevoce

Matter transfer through space

Unread post by davevoce » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:15 am

Hi All

I'm new to this forum but certainly not new to the EU.

One thought I've had for quite a while is...

Imagine a point of space, a speck of nothingness in the great void of space. Countless photons, x-rays and other things are constantly passing through this tiny speck off on their journey to somewhere else.

So why don't they all just bump into each other? How do they pass through without being there? And how do they pass through? Is a physical thing passed or just the 'information'?

Does the EU have any thoughts on this. I'd very much appreciate any comments. Sorry if this in the wrong section or its just a stupid question. :)

moses

Re: Matter transfer through space

Unread post by moses » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi davevoce,
this really is a question of how time works. Is time like the pages of a book, where each page is physical reality at one moment and then information is passed between the pages and the next page is constructed from this information. Thus there would be an information function beteen moments and this opens the possibility of altering this function and thus speeding up movement or sending it into reverse.

The later could be called time reversal but really there would be no change in time involved. Thus a broken leg could be exactly reversed to produce the whole state that existed before the breakage. I believe such machines exist. John Ernst Worrell Keely possibly demonstrated a vehicle to the American military that could speed up instantly or turn sharp 90 degree corners without passengers feeling anything, presumably by altering the information function.

It seems an unreal way time might work, however the ancients had a similar idea that the universe was reconstructed each moment.
Cheers,
Mo

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:55 am

davevoce wrote:Hi All

Imagine a point of space, a speck of nothingness in the great void of space. Countless photons, x-rays and other things are constantly passing through this tiny speck off on their journey to somewhere else.

So why don't they all just bump into each other? How do they pass through without being there? And how do they pass through? Is a physical thing passed or just the 'information'?

Does the EU have any thoughts on this. I'd very much appreciate any comments. Sorry if this in the wrong section or its just a stupid question. :)
If it is assumed E=MC^2 then the inverse is also true. M=E/C^2

Dependent on location and conditions, the local or greater volume of space contains some amount of various forms of energy.

Is not that energy equivalent to an amount of mass?

The "great void" is large, probably infinite, so the sum of energy passing through the "great void" of space is equivalent to a lot of mass. Perhaps 'dark matter' ?

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:06 pm

It seems odd that two weeks have passed without a comment or answer to the OP's question. How does EU theory address this? How can all the bits of of energy, all on their own omnidirectional way from infinity to infinity exist in the same infinitesimal point in space at the same time?

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:11 am

If the question doesn't make sense or is not clear, don't expect an answer.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 pm

davevoce wrote:

This is the OP's question, seems clear to me.

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:19 pm

davevoce wrote:Hi All

Hi davevoce, I can't speak for EU, i'm still learning with a long way to go and much too much reading to do but . . .
I imagine 'space' as an infinitely dense aether, with properties a little like air inasmuch as sound and light pass through any point almost without any mutual interference, but think only of the sound waves which given our atmospheres ephemeral nature have a very specific speed of transmission which is quite slow; it also has properties like water which being denser has a greater speed of transmission of both sound and pressure waves, again with minimal interference, so the aether/space is the far extension of these like a transparent superfluid superconducting version of mercury and the x-rays/photons are the result of powerful im/explosions, completely suppressed by the infinite density of the aether, propogating through the medium as pressure waves, only reacting with the hollow bubbles of 'matter' in space/the aether, though probably forming interference patterns on some scale just as sound would in air or water. The clue to the density is the specific speed of light through it were it truly empty there would be variability, and for other 'forces' that may well be the case, now think of light through air.

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:28 am

This may shed some light on it (shameless pun, no remorse). The description is of a single photon acting in the quantum state as a wave or a particle, or, as a particle and a wave, either or both at the same time, depending on the phase shift when passing through a single or two beam splitters in a Mach-Zehnder interferometer. In the article "BS" means Beam Splitter, though it doesn't specifically say because mention of the Mach-Zehender interferometer refers to the classic BS wave phase shift demonstration.

https://phys.org/news/2018-01-exploring ... antum.html

https://faraday.physics.utoronto.ca/PVB ... hnder.html

https://scitechdaily.com/unlocking-the- ... -function/

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:17 pm

How can you measure a speck of Nothing? Must be a Plank. Make up any answer you see that fits your theory. Profit.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

davevoce

Unread post by davevoce » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Thanks for all the replies.

Sorry for my delay in posting again. I just haven't known what to say, as the more I think and read on this subject or related subjects the more confused I get.

I'm not happy with the title I gave this thread by the way as I'm not sure I'm talking about matter.

I just have this vision in my head of an infinity of 'stuff' passing through this way and that and yet not being perturbed in any noticeable way, it's like a traffic intersection with the lights not working and yet no accidents.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 am

The universe is the solid.
The geometry of the packing enables multiple dimensions.
That which We have assumed as been the solid, is in fact local accumulations of compressed information on the 3D geometry faces We are part of.
The compressed information takes on a polarity and equator formation that has electromagnetic and electrogravitic consequences.
It is not the 3D mass creating these forces, but our limited senses cannot perceive of been in a solid universe.

This is an implosion based system, where our current thinking is based on explosive.

Kevin

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:50 pm

Cargo wrote:How can you measure a speck of Nothing? Must be a Plank. Make up any answer you see that fits your theory. Profit.
I don't know of a theory to answer the OP's question, which could possibly be rephrased to, "How can an infinite number of Quanta occupy a single Planck length or a space infinitely smaller than a Planck length?"

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 am

davevoce wrote:Imagine a point of space, a speck of nothingness in the great void of space. Countless photons, x-rays and other things are constantly passing through this tiny speck off on their journey to somewhere else.
Davevoce, "space" is merely an interval of distance between 2 or more points. A "perfect vacuum" is impossible because it's an area, or "space", containing nothing, no thing: metaphysical rather than physical. The terms "outer space" or the "vacuum of space" refer to areas of extremely low pressure. Imagine Earth as a high pressure aerosol can floating in the low pressure of space. Puncture the can and the pressures equalize. Now Imagine Earth inside the aerosol can. Matter inside the can segregates due to various reasons such as density and electromagnetism. That's why we have to shake the can of whipped cream before we use it. Paraphrasing Velikowsky, water is 800 times heavier than air. What are clouds doing up there?