Time in the Electric universe

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

antimony

Time in the Electric universe

Unread post by antimony » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 pm

I was listning to a story yesterday about time traven and i came to think about what time can be in the electric universe.

I dont think that it is possible to traven in time, but time is an interesting component to electronics crucial to measurement, so are time just time as we understand it when we are making our measurements not

Bengt Nyman

Re: Time in the Electric universe

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 am

All biological life are aware of and dependent on time. Every cell in every living organism have genes which track time and regulate rhythms that are crucial to living cells. The Nobel Prize in Medicine this year went to discoveries in the field of Circadian rhythms.

The idea that we can do much about the irreversible progression of time is nonsensical. The fact that light travels rather slowly and thereby gives us a delayed image of what has happened in the universe is a fact in itself but must not lead us to become confused about the reality of time.

Albert Einstein's attempts to mix space and time should be regarded as an example of human desperation and confusion when nearing the limits of human intelligence.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:28 am

while the measurement of time is a construct we devised , time itself is a measurement of motion, which boiled down is the motion of matter we call energy.

like space, time has no properties except for the matter/energy that occupies it. There is this concerted effort to give both space (i.e space warp) and time (i.e time travel) the properties of matter and energy but this is a classic inversion of what actually is.
its all lies.

Metryq

Unread post by Metryq » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:32 am

Don't confuse clocks with time. Clocks are everywhere, right down to the last atom. The fact that some clocks can be slowed down relative to others does not mean that "time itself" (a human concept) is bending, stretching or twisting.

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 am

Webbman wrote:while the measurement of time is a construct we devised ...
I agree that mankind has devised a formalized perception of time, however, time has been a biological variable and measurement long before mankind and long before any man-made definitions of motion, matter or energy.