The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rickard

The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun

Unread post by rickard » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:59 am

I would like to ask if the following explanation based on Walter Russells view of the universe is in concordance with the EU theory:

"The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun is due entirely to a process of ELECTRICAL buoyancy and not a gravitational force of attraction. In fact, the Sun is not even attracting the Earth towards itself at all. It is pushing the Earth away from itself, the complete opposite effect to that science believes occurs.
If the Earth was somehow freed from its orbit it would not fall to the Sun as Newton believed. The high electrical pressure zones that surround the Sun would prevent this from occurring. All matter and form moves to find balance. Balance is not Stillness. Balance motion expresses stillness with a dynamic reality. Balance is the best expression of stillness and yet remains inside the simulation. The desire to find balance is the motivating force that drives every expression within the simulated universe of motion.
All the dimensions of the Earth have found a balance at a distance of 93 million miles from the Sun. The Earth is now buoyant and has no weight relative to the sun. No weight, implies no effect of gravity.

If the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Mars, the dimensions of Earth would not allow it to maintain that Martian orbit. The Earth would sink back to its own 93 million mile orbit from the Sun. If on the other hand, the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Venus, the higher potential pressure zones that surround the Sun would push the Earth back to the balanced 93 million mile orbit".
http://walter-russell.com/solar-system/

rickard

Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun

Unread post by rickard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 pm

I posted this in an other thread but nobody answerd so I guess it was the wrong place and try once again here.

I would like to ask if the following explanation based on Walter Russells view of the universe is in concordance with the EU theory:

"The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun is due entirely to a process of ELECTRICAL buoyancy and not a gravitational force of attraction. In fact, the Sun is not even attracting the Earth towards itself at all. It is pushing the Earth away from itself, the complete opposite effect to that science believes occurs.
If the Earth was somehow freed from its orbit it would not fall to the Sun as Newton believed. The high electrical pressure zones that surround the Sun would prevent this from occurring. All matter and form moves to find balance. Balance is not Stillness. Balance motion expresses stillness with a dynamic reality. Balance is the best expression of stillness and yet remains inside the simulation. The desire to find balance is the motivating force that drives every expression within the simulated universe of motion.
All the dimensions of the Earth have found a balance at a distance of 93 million miles from the Sun. The Earth is now buoyant and has no weight relative to the sun. No weight, implies no effect of gravity.

If the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Mars, the dimensions of Earth would not allow it to maintain that Martian orbit. The Earth would sink back to its own 93 million mile orbit from the Sun. If on the other hand, the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Venus, the higher potential pressure zones that surround the Sun would push the Earth back to the balanced 93 million mile orbit".

nick c
Site Admin

Re: The position of the Earth’s orbit relative to the Sun

Unread post by nick c » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi rickard,
The 'Electric Universe' and 'Electric Universe - Planetary Science' boards are reserved for discussions of EU theorists and their published material. While Walter Russell gives consideration to electricity in space his theories do not meet the criteria above.
The proper board for non EU theorizing is the 'New Insights and Mad Ideas'.
Both threads will be combined and moved there.

Electro

Unread post by Electro » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Well, Walter Russell puts God as the creator of the universe. No better than Big Bang creationism. I believe it's time for 21st century science. A lot of crap from the early 20th century can be thrown in the garbage.

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi,

it is related to my post.

Newton's mistake, Maxwell's misunderstanding
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=16906

Newton lost repulsion force from universe.
there is attraction and repulsion in whole universe.
also, I want to add Sun's Oscillation.

I think you know about 5 minutes Sun's Oscillation.
Sun's Oscillation gives a constant amplitude to the solar wind, making a path like a rail in the orbit of the planet.

regards,

Miura
JA7TDO

rickard

Unread post by rickard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:52 am

nick c wrote:Hi rickard,
The 'Electric Universe' and 'Electric Universe - Planetary Science' boards are reserved for discussions of EU theorists and their published material. While Walter Russell gives consideration to electricity in space his theories do not meet the criteria above.
The proper board for non EU theorizing is the 'New Insights and Mad Ideas'.
Both threads will be combined and moved there.
I know nothing about Walter Russell, but I found this article that to me seems very interesting and thought it would be interesting to hear what somebody that has studied the EU theory think of the idea that electromagnetic forces hold the planets in their position.
Is such a question not a serious scientific question indipendent of who came up with the idea ?
Has the EU theory become Main Stream and exclude everything that is not peer reviewed by "EU experts" ?
Would it not be easier just to answer my onest question?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 am

rickard,
What is it that offends you? There is no repression of any discussion, it can take place right here.
Your original post centered on Walter Russell; therefore the thread is going to be focused on his theories.
The 'Electric Universe' board is not the appropriate place for that discussion. It is a matter of forum housekeeping.

rickard

Unread post by rickard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 am

nick c wrote:rickard,
What is it that offends you? There is no repression of any discussion, it can take place right here.
Your original post centered on Walter Russell; therefore the thread is going to be focused on his theories.
The 'Electric Universe' board is not the appropriate place for that discussion. It is a matter of forum housekeeping.
My original post did not centered on Walter Russell. I know nothing about him.

I just found the article I quoted and since I am preparing a lecture on the EU theory I thought it wold be a good idea to turn to this forum in order to recieve an answer to the question if the idea about the planets orbit position in relation to the sun, that is expressed in the article, is correct.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:11 pm

From your original post:
f the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Mars, the dimensions of Earth would not allow it to maintain that Martian orbit. The Earth would sink back to its own 93 million mile orbit from the Sun. If on the other hand, the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Venus, the higher potential pressure zones that surround the Sun would push the Earth back to the balanced 93 million mile orbit".
Now you tell me where in the various EU sites do you find any mention of the theory that is linked? Holoscience? Scott's site? TPoD's? Thunderbolts site?

Once you put that link in the original post it sets the standard for the discussion about to take place in the thread. The thread is going to be about Walter Russell and his theories. Other than mine, look at first response to your original posts. It is about Walter Russell!

This is not an appropriate topic for the Electric Universe board! and that is why it is on this board.
Enough whining!
Please feel free to contact the site Administrator and make your case, I will personally move the thread back if he agrees with you.

rickard

Unread post by rickard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm

nick c wrote:From your original post:
f the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Mars, the dimensions of Earth would not allow it to maintain that Martian orbit. The Earth would sink back to its own 93 million mile orbit from the Sun. If on the other hand, the Earth was somehow moved to the orbit of Venus, the higher potential pressure zones that surround the Sun would push the Earth back to the balanced 93 million mile orbit".
Now you tell me where in the various EU sites do you find any mention of the theory that is linked? Holoscience? Scott's site? TPoD's? Thunderbolts site?

Once you put that link in the original post it sets the standard for the discussion about to take place in the thread. The thread is going to be about Walter Russell and his theories. Other than mine, look at first response to your original posts. It is about Walter Russell!

This is not an appropriate topic for the Electric Universe board! and that is why it is on this board.
Enough whining!
Please feel free to contact the site Administrator and make your case, I will personally move the thread back if he agrees with you.
Why does a link "set the standard for the discussion" ?
I just put the link there for inormation becaus there you find the source of the text I refered to.

Should it not be my question that sets the standard for the discussion ?

Is this forum not for people that are interested in EU theory ?
I am interested in the EU theory and should be very glad if some vise person wanted to take a look at my question and not care so much about links in the margin.

Will I get an answer to my question, here in the thread for "Mad ideas" ?
If that is the case it is OK with me.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 am

EU also has push gravity, so yes it is compatible (broadly)

I think nick c means is that if you want to discuss Walter Russel that is to be done in Niami.

If you want to know about EU theories, only reference EU material or ask only the question and ask for EU explanation. There is en electric gravity thread >http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =3&t=16770/ maybe you can contrast Wal Thornhill's ideas to Russel's, that is a suitable topic for NIAMI.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 am

ps.
There is also EMRP by Xavier Borg, and charge field perturbation by Miles Mathis.
Mostly alternative gravity theories describe pushes or do something with charge, i think broadly they are an understanding about how nature actually works.
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

rickard

Unread post by rickard » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 am

D_Archer wrote:EU also has push gravity, so yes it is compatible (broadly)

I think nick c means is that if you want to discuss Walter Russel that is to be done in Niami.

If you want to know about EU theories, only reference EU material or ask only the question and ask for EU explanation. There is en electric gravity thread >http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =3&t=16770/ maybe you can contrast Wal Thornhill's ideas to Russel's, that is a suitable topic for NIAMI.
Regards,
Daniel
Thank you for the answer,

Considering the fact that the EU theory is in a "non main stream position" and have to "struggle" with being accepted as a genuine scientific theory or description of the reality, I find it a bit worrying that this forum tend to be so limited when in comes to questions as mine. If one has to "only reference EU material" how can there be place for new ideas or explanations? It seems like nick c behave like the main stream astronomers that excluded Halton Arp etc. So my suggestion is: Be more open !

Regarding my question I did just what you suggest, I asked if the information in the quoted article was in line with the EU theory, I inserted a link only because I wated to mention the source of the quotation.

Anyhow I'm glad for your answer.

Thanks R

PS What is "niami" ?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 am

rickard wrote:PS What is "niami" ?
That is the 'New Insights And Mad Ideas' board on this forum, it is where all the "crazy" people go.

Your thread is also in 'niami' right now.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:17 am

rickard,
This board (NIAMI) is a part of the Thunderbolts Forum. The forum is compartmentalized into several boards and each board has a different focus. This board (NIAMI) is designed to give posters the flexibility to inject their own theorizing or that of some alternative theorist (like Walter Russell) that has either a direct or even an indirect relationship to the Electric Universe. The key word is "flexibility." The board title is "New Insights and Mad Ideas." Of all the concepts contained on this board time will tell which are new insights and which are mad ideas. I would hope that any participant on this board believes that their posts are "New Insights."

No part of your thread has been censored. It is all right here on the Thunderbolts forum as originally posted for anyone to read.

We are not going to discuss the theories of Walter Russell on the "Electric Universe" board, it does not matter if you are proponent of his theories or not, the bottom line is that you put it up for discussion in your original post. You have no control over how other forum members are going to respond to your original post. From my experience, they will go to the link in your original post, read it, and then offer either support or criticisms of Walter Russell and his theories - again, not appropriate for the "Electric Universe" board.

This forum and its format allows a great deal of freedom to the members. Having the two boards dedicated to discussion (support and criticism) of EU published material is not unreasonable. After all the Thunderbolts Project is the host of this forum, and we are all guests here. There has to be some measure of structure and decorum in order to avoid chaos.

Please do not post any more of your grievances on this or any other thread.
If you have a dispute there are several options:
-flag an offensive post
-send me a PM (complaint, suggestion, or otherwise)
-PM the Administrator if you don't like my action
-stop whining and live with it
-or go elsewhere

And by all means read the forum rules here

Any questions or discussion should be done through one of the options listed above.
I am sorry for interrupting the continuity of this thread with this long explanation, but my moderation was referenced and criticized in several posts in this thread.
All further posting should be on topic.