Annunaki matters

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

edcrater

Re: Annunaki matters

Unread post by edcrater » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 am

Grey Cloud:
1. Yes, that is the mesoamerican ancient astronaut I referred to in an earlier post, and there is a stone sculpture. I think the drawing is of the stone sculpture because it is so exact. [Can't imagine a sculptor working from a drawing.] But what a wonderful headset, complete with microphone stalk and maybe breathing tube, TV screen above [glass cockpit in today's vernacular], and pitch-control lever in the left hand. I just want to know what the Type 1 gadget is for. I would insert the pic of the stone sculpture, but I can't make the [img] thing work, and I've no URL, sorry. Searched Google images on all combinations I could think of, but no return on statue, only the drawing. I remember that the reference was 'olmec'.

2. Sitchinism. Being a newbie, I am not well versed enough at this stage to know whether I fall into any recognizable grouping - it's still a learning-in-progress. I try to extract the best from everything I encounter. Omnivorous study. I am aware he advocates ancient astronauts, so I will go with him that far, but no further at this stage. Should I done a cloak and carry a little bell?

3. I understand your position of "not amenable to workings of the intellect", and mainstream astrophysics comes to mind.

Seasmith: Nice mesoamerican astronaut, but I confess I find the art very visually confusing. Perhaps it is full of meaningful hieroglyphs if one knows the code. Meantime, I'll go and brush up on Saturniology for a few years; maybe it will all come clear, and I'll get back to you. Don't go away!

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:02 am

Hi folks,
I been trying to find this thread for a week. Luckily today I noticed Edcrater's avatar pic and did a search of his posts and bingo!.
Thought you might be interested in this image:
Turkey God
Turkey God
It's Aztec if I remember correctly. He has the handbag thing in his left hand.
Probably worshipped on Thanksgiving.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 am

~
And the Left hand down toward the ground versus Right hand toward the sky with serpent rod,
as Kevin has previously commented about above.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi folks,
Here's a coule more images for consideration.
Mayan Corn God
Mayan Corn God
Left hand up, right hand down but no handbag etc.
Lord Vishnu
Lord Vishnu
Hands up and down, holding circular thing similar to Aztec Turkey god? Should be possible to find out what Vishnu holds, either via the web or local Hindu temple?
Eye of Horus fractions
Eye of Horus fractions
Eyefract.jpg (15.1 KiB) Viewed 16768 times
Posted this due to the Eye of horus in seasmith's image above.
Fractions add up to 63/64ths. Sum of the parts are not equal to the whoole. Whole is bigger than the sum of its parts because it contains the parts - common sense (old-style).
Yama
Yama
Yama and possibly Yimi. Hindu and Buddhist god of death.
Carrying something in hands but I can't make out what.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama

Seasmith, I'm guessing that your last image is Thoth and that it is either late or early due to the standard of workmanship?
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi folks,
I been trying to find this thread for a week. Luckily today I noticed Edcrater's avatar pic and did a search of his posts and bingo!.
Thought you might be interested in this image:
turkey17.gif
It's Aztec if I remember correctly. He has the handbag thing in his left hand.
Probably worshipped on Thanksgiving.
Grey cloud,
Sorry missed this post.
The picture shows to Me, the dowser, imo.
A serpent held up and pointing down in the right hand, an hanbag thingy held in the left hand allowing a serpent to rise up and circulate about the DOWSER.
Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:
seasmith, I'm guessing that your last image is Thoth and that it is either late or early due to the standard of workmanship?
That particular image is not is not dated.
The general comment is"
In this baboon shape, Thot was associated with the Early Dynastic god Hedj-wer, "the great white one"
http://www.ancient-egypt.org/index.html

Thot is cosely related to the concept of Maat, cosmical order, represented here as a squating woman with a plume on her head....

Thot’s major cult centre was in modern el-Ashmunein in Middle Egypt. Greek visitors called it Hermopolis after the god in their pantheon they associated with Thot. The Ancient Egyptians called this city Khemenu or "town of the eight", a name referring to four pairs of primaeval deities who were eclipsed in importance by the arrival of Thot, "lord of the city of the eight".
Despite its current ruined state, Thot’s temple at el-Ashmunein was once of great importance. As part of his elaborate building program throughout Egypt, Amenhotep III set up two 30 ton baboons carved out of quartzite in honour of Thot. Much later in the 4th century BC Petosiris, a high priest of Thot, following the turmoil of the Persian invasion of Egypt, renovated the temple monuments and restored the park for the sacred baboons and ibises. The most important event, however, mentioned in his autobiographical inscription, is that part of the shell of the sacred cosmic egg (probably envisaged as an ibis egg) from which the sun-god emerged at the beginning of time still existed at Hermopolis
~

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Cheers Seasmith,
In this baboon shape, Thot was associated with the Early Dynastic god Hedj-wer, "the great white one"
One what, one wonders?
Thot’s major cult centre was in modern el-Ashmunein in Middle Egypt. Greek visitors called it Hermopolis after the god in their pantheon they associated with Thot. The Ancient Egyptians called this city Khemenu or "town of the eight", a name referring to four pairs of primaeval deities who were eclipsed in importance by the arrival of Thot, "lord of the city of the eight".
If you've no objection, I will post this over in JLs Chucking out the nines thread. (I'll do it anyway, you can object later).
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:28 pm

The great white one.
That arrived in a GOLD flying machine?
I would guess at it been called , the argonaut.
Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Chiao GC,

I've objected in a past incarnation.
You can post 'till eternity.
Thot was associated with the Early Dynastic god Hedj-wer, "the great white one"
There's always the Moon, as earthly order protector, mediator, witness and intermediator between Seth and Osiris/Horus;
but maybe also the mother milky way, emergent Ra or the great skinhead in the sky.

Nickc, Edcrater,
Have you all an observation ??

s

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:36 pm

~
Kevin,

Your posting slipped in there whilst typing.
I would guess at it been called , the argonaut.
Argonaut ?
Could you elaborate un poco, por favor ?

s

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Seasmith,
Perhaps I have been on the TTB forum so long?
Goldfinger.
Time machine?
What would You do, IF? you could travel back in time?
Answer wrong, and you may not exist.

Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Kevin,

You're right, i'm often wrong and sometimes don't exist .
:?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm

~
kevin wrote:
When viewing hands held vertically, and one hand holding an ankh down by the lower leg, yes think positive/negative, look for items held up into negative(Staff)

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 am

seasmith wrote:~
And the Left hand down toward the ground versus Right hand toward the sky with serpent rod,
as Kevin has previously commented about above.

The Sun bushmen in africa say that the baboons once where little men like they are. But they didnt behave and where turned into monkeys. Its the same story as the aztec tell. Funny.. because Thoth is considered to be a surviver of a lost civilisation. Maybe the egypts watched him turning into a baboon slowly ? ;) Did the atlanteans do genetic experiements and was experimental DNA released when the isle sunk ? ;)

The sun bushmen legend is so interessting, because after looking on their DNA they are considered to be on the genetic roots of mankind. They must be around for a while now :)

edcrater

Unread post by edcrater » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 am

Nickc, Edcrater,
Have you all an observation ??

s
It's all fascinating stuff, and you experts seem to be managing fine on your own. Love the baboon with Eye.