Anybody into alternative energy research?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

antimony

Anybody into alternative energy research?

Unread post by antimony » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 am

Hi, I have watched Thunderbolts videos for a long time, but I have recently started to really watch then, if you know what I mean? :)

I recently saw the presentations on our electric sun by Don Scott, among other videos that really spoke to me.

I am since a few years back experimenting with electronics and electricity, and i wanted to ask if there were others here that are trying to do experimentation based out of the EU theory?

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if there were people here on the forum tjat

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Anybody into alternative energy research?

Unread post by nick c » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:03 am

hi Antimony,
There are few areas of research, that I can think of, that may have some relevance to the Electric Universe model.

-Eric Lerner's Focus Fusion presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhKB-VxJWpg
and a related thread:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ?f=5&t=568

-NASA is experimenting with the EMDrive, which may be a future power source for spacecraft.
https://www.space.com/37552-salvation-f ... ngine.html
and a related thread:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =3&t=16507

-and also there is the ongoing SAFIRE experiment which is not directly related to alternative energy research but may have a future potential which is not obvious at this time.
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/?s=SAFIRE

That is what comes to my mind at this moment, there are probably others that i have missed.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:10 am

I fail to grasp how those consist of "alternative" energy investigations. They're all based on currently-accepted quantum physics.

I have posted threads, in this Forum, based on a true "alternative" concept of energy, including a comprehensive model of a universal ether which covers all the theoretic bases, and have derived a field-test, designed to elicit a selectively-etheric force field. However, this field test would be relatively expensive, and I haven't found a potential sponsor to evaluate it or get it done.

A universal ether matrix does exist. Quantum physics is in error on this. -So-called quantum "particles" are not discrete solid units, as quantum physics contends. Instead, an ether matrix exists, composed of (universally-existing) elemental ether units, and quantum (so-called) "particles" should actually be referred to as "particle-capacities," because they were built-up from the same elemental ether units. -This would, if accepted, be the only kind of model that could rationally explain quantum entanglement.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:18 am

Michael,
The original poster asked if there were any on going EU based experimentation.
I answered the question. The links are relevant, directly or indirectly to the original post. Whether it is of interest to the original poster is for them to answer.
-Lerner's experiments are being watched by many interested in the EU. The video is almost 10 years old. I do not know if anything came of it or if it still on going.
-The Emdrive has attracted the attention of NASA
-The Safire experiments is supposed to be a test of an electric sun

The links I gave are of on going experiments. They are not proposals for experiments.
They are not based on quantum physics, but that does not stop anyone from attempting to explain results with a QP explanation (correctly or incorrectly).

If you have conducted any experiments we would certainly be interested.
You are welcome to share your results here.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am

Papers and studies on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions:
http://lenr-canr.org/
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks for your interest, nick c.

I have posted multiple threads at this Site, outlining the Ether Model I developed by deciphering secret sets of codes enciphered in an American historical Document. That Source has also described a Field Test, based on putatively-otherworldly information, giving the details of a technical setup that could generate and amplify inner-earth forces in such a way as to produce a selectively-etheric force-field at the surface.

The technical details are confidential. I can't give the exact details in this context.

All I can convey is that such a field procedure could be feasible, but it would require a financial outlay beyond my own resources. So far, I haven't been able to find a potential sponsor.

The presence of an ether could be demonstrated by measuring densities of materials inside the test system, and showing production of a decrease in densities, which would be an effect not found with known forms of energy.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:04 pm

In my opinion it is unlikely the Electric Universe theory/forum as presented on 'thunderbolts' will ever understand what 'electricity' is.

A permanent magnet would best be described as a "lump of electricity".

Spinning the same allows the 'electricity" to be utilized.

So what is actually happening in the electric universe theory, is some marble like matter is 'freed' up and is the source of all energy in the universe.

What is really happening is the differing energy potential is equalised by the flow of magnetic current and it is in both directions.

But the electric universe theory only pays lip service to magnetism.

So no invention that will understand the flow of magnetic current will ever come from the electric universe theory.

Its like the chicken and the egg riddle. What came first the theory or the invention??

All I see here is a slew of theories and the postulations of inventions based upon same (and lacking funds)

But reality shows the invention came first and the theoretical explanation followed without ever the asking of the inventors opinion on how his stuff works. Tesla is the primary example of this and some french theorist, postulated the existence of the "electron" in 1896 to explain Teslas Electrical discharges and inventions. The crap only got higher every decade since.

So in my humble opinion, this forum and this site, exist to Nobel some new theory and budding scientists, who try to invent 'free energy' when it exists all around them in the first place. Or pouring over the military secrets that NASA lets escape to baffle those whose mindset is.... Man only tends to believe that which his imagination can devise an apparatus to detect." (eg. gravity waves)

If you search my past posts I gave the principles for the opposite and equal action of HOT FUSION. ie Cold Fusion.
Which by the way has been demonstrated many times.
Even the turning of water into oil so pure it can be poured into a diesel car without refining. Which is available for viewing for anyone who wants to see it done. Funny how no scientist wishes to investigate the unexplained anymore, instead they just explain the univestigated.

So the real question is...... Why arent humans utilizing their time on alternative theories and their applications instead of pursuing same ole same ole.

Because you need a new Alternative theory if you want alternative energy

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Even the words "alternate energy" confuses the mind of the reader.

Research funds only research known scientific theories. Its a rare Pons and Fleischmann that delve into the unknown.

The 'problem' if one could use that word, exists in the understanding of 'energy'. The mindset that all energy is "heat", or hot fusion and that this hot heat fusion is what causes 'reactions', stems from mans first taming of nature and fire. Claiming it as his first invention and fire equals energy. So mans fundamental direction for energy has been the utilization of heat for 'power'.

it could be said that solar power electricity is actually 'cold fusion' as energy is 'made' without a utilization of heat needed in the process. But it isnt looked at in this light, (pun intended) as to do so would open a pandoras box.

With the unwarranted skepticism that Cold Fusion has, the opposite and equal of hot fusion is character assassinated by those who do not understand Newtons opposite and equal propositions that they profess to do understand.

Cold Fusion requires a new understanding of energy as utilized from the production of "electricity". This also necessitates a new understanding of the Atomic structure that brings forth this energy without heat.

Water has a number of energy formats that it exhibits when experimented with. These formats are 'cyclic or sequenced'. As an example, Pons, when he turned the switch on he activated the format of 'magnetic current flow' or electricity. To turn the switch off and then on again, activates the energy format of 'plosion' which can be ex or im. (depending upon the polarity of the center of the device)

This center polarity can be likened to winding a coil and the wire a coming from the center of the coil can be either Pos or Neg. Science does not consider the polarity in the 'flow'' of 'electrons' in an electromagnet nor does it differentiate the center of the field, next to the iron core, as having a opposite and equal effect upon 'susceptible' close by fields. Like immersing such a magnetic field generator like an electro-magnet in a vessel of water and testing the difference upon the water between the polarity of the center of the field being generated.

The following is a true story based upon actual events in 1995 and the names have not been changed to protect the inquisitive.

This young boy named Bates, went to Joe and asked him if he could demonstrate a JoeCell for his Show and Tell class at school. So Joe got out a 'cell' made with concentric cylinders or tubes inside one another consisting of 5 cylinders. The outside and inner tube are the tubes for Pos and Neg DC hookup. So the cell can be either pos or neg in its field generation.
Master Bates, as he became known after this event, proceeded to show how such a Field Generation device made bubbles. So eager was he to make both implosive and explosive bubbles he demonstrated the device 4 times.
The 4th "sequence" power up produces very explosive bubbles and even though the power was only applied for a few seconds, generating a mere thin layer of froth or bubbles in a 5 inch tube, when he lit the bubbles, it blew out the windows in the classroom and blew off his eyebrows and the hair on the top of his head facing the cell. He was partially denuded.
The first sequence of power up does 'chemical emulation'. the 2nd time its turned on it makes magnetic discharges or electricity as lightning sparks emit from the tube cell and they jump around the shed like sparks of lightning.
Pons did not know he needed to turn off his cold cell and then turn it on another 3 times before he could duplicate his legendary Cold Fusion Cell.
But you get that in a world where electricity belongs to mythical particles that double as light photons.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:20 pm

15 seconds of 'electricity' from a 12V car battery making less than a cubic inch of 'bubbles, blows out all the windows in a school classroom. Not to mention the energy required to pluck his eyebrows.

How much Alt energy do you want? In what format do you want it". What what are you willing to invest in such a cheap alt energy?

All this stems from understanding the MAGNETIC UNIVERSE Theory. Electricity indeed...............

So yes I am an ANY BODY

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:28 am

A model of ether acting via elemental etheric units explains all these phenomena.

Quantum Entanglement is explained via quantum units being built up by individual, universal, elemental ether units, while the same elemental ether units make up the surrounding ether matrix, which is composed of the same idnetical elemental ether units.

Gravity occurs between a pair of solid bodies (consisting of atoms which are made of these same elemental ether units as make up a universal "elemental ether unit continuum") vibrationally resonate with the identical elemental units in the "auric" space between them, which constricts the ether in the space between the bodies, attracting the bodies together.

Magnetic phenomena also are reducible to elemental ether units resonating with each other, their electromagnetic effect being "transferred" to larger electrons. At the poles of a magnetic system, identical elemental ether units from the electrical current portion of the EM system resonate further with identical elemental units in the space around the electrical circuit, producing the magnetic field, as a simple continuum of identical etheric units.