Instantaneous action at a distance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Instantaneous action at a distance

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Webo,
So's not to keep derailing Roshi's thread, would you perhaps repost the questions to another thread;
maybe Extraordinary Light, or another of your choosing?
cheers

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 am

There are other threads with this topic, yes, but my interest here is specifically IAAD.
The point of my questions to you is to get to a place where it may be plainly understood that action across a distance of "space" is inevitable. Once this hurdle is cleared, the scalability of IAAD can then be explored.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Roshi

Unread post by Roshi » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:47 pm

If there was no "distance" would the Universe exist?
A dream world does not need "distances" to be real. Does not need any laws that could prevent instantaneous action at a distance. Now we get into philosophy. What is "reality"? Why does it seem to have physical laws, and "distances" between objects?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:31 pm

webolife wrote:
The point of my questions to you is to get to a place where it may be plainly understood that action across a distance of "space" is inevitable. Once this hurdle is cleared, the scalability of IAAD can then be explored.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 90#p121926
That's my final answer, unless you want to sell me some vowels.

The deeper we delve into matter, the more space that is found. The further out we probe outer-space, the more space that is found. The action is continuous.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 am

space may be ultra-low density but there is always something there. Wherever there is heat there is something there to disperse it. i.e cosmic background radiation which they account for the 2.7kelvin space temperature.

of course I don't put much stock into the "background radiation" as they put it since I think the aether is just a collection of all electromagnetics in their various alignments or lack therof where the base material (single electromagnetic strand) resembles infrared light/heat.

so any action at a distance requires some form of alignment to occur as a bridge whether that is a plasma matter bridge or a single strand it is the same.

I think that's what we see when we look at the universe.
its all lies.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:51 am

Webbman wrote:space may be ultra-low density but there is always something there. Wherever there is heat there is something there to disperse it. i.e cosmic background radiation which they account for the 2.7kelvin space temperature.

of course I don't put much stock into the "background radiation" as they put it since I think the aether is just a collection of all electromagnetics in their various alignments or lack therof where the base material (single electromagnetic strand) resembles infrared light/heat.

so any action at a distance requires some form of alignment to occur as a bridge whether that is a plasma matter bridge or a single strand it is the same.

I think that's what we see when we look at the universe.
Or universe may be super dense super conductive and perfectly packed solid?
Then mass ( or the field it exists within) will offer up resistance ( resulting in a shadow side that tails off)

Kevin

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:55 pm

I see no reasoning that the aether is super conductive. if it was it wouldn't require plasma at all. I would say heat dissipative depending on alignment (matter is a form of alignment)

I also see no reason as to why it would be perfectly packed as when we look in space we see obvious variable density wherever you look. Even the earth is massively dense compared to space. I would say it is as random as its energy flows in general with a range of alignments and densities.

if it was solid sound should be able to pass through it. That doesn't happen unless matter is present. There isn't enough to generate the vibration without some kind of higher alignment I,e matter.

this is also why I don't believe in gravity waves because it assumes a fabric similar to your perfectly packed solid but I see a random mess. i.e the wave would never get here as it would not travel equally but rather be diverted to any alignments present the same way a charged particle would be diverted by a magnetic field.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:46 pm

There is a structure to space, that much I agree with Kevin on.
Webbman, would you consider the possibility or inevitability of super-conductive, or more precisely super non-resistant space?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:07 am

sure, space has no resistance at all. Only things in space provide the resistance, and these things also provide the conductivity or more specifically provide the attributes since space has none.

in my view space is full of things we would consider intangible(in addition to matter) like radio waves, light, em spectrum, and even heat forming a giant mess. This only makes sense though if you view electromagnetic strands as the primordial unit of the soup though.

so for me action at a distance has nothing to do with space but rather the alignments or bridges (higher structures) that arise out of the soup. You cannot always see these alignments.

but the soup is there. You call it noise, I call it the aether.
its all lies.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:57 am

And your "alignments" I call vectors or rays, in particular pressure vectors. I also see them as "intangible", ie. immaterial, but nevertheless physical, ie. active in the natural universe. Electromagnetic, yes, as well as gravitational, and light, as I see these as different actions of a physical system, a unified centropic pressure field. Scalable to all hierarchies, from atomic to astronomic. And the inevitable distance involved in describing this field, at any given hierarchy, provides a "vector space" across which physical actions take place. Call it aether if you will. No matter how small the aetheric units or their motions may be visualized, I envision a "distance" between them. For this reason, the aether is an unnecessary agent in my view.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:09 am

Webbman wrote:You call it noise
Well, no, I don't call it "noise", but someone else may! It is the invisible stuff from which the visible is made. It can only be seen by the use of resonant detectors... the retina, thermocouples, photocells, film, and the like... and its field pressure gradient properties are manifested optically, ie. through alignment of vectors through a pinhole, slit or lens [also prism], or against pressure sensitive device such as a scale or a photometer. The gradient for light appears as the spectrum, in its various wonderful forms!
Centrtopic, ie. "radiant" toward the system centroid [not emitted by it]. Radiant across space, ie. IAAD.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 am

webolife wrote:There is a structure to space, that much I agree with Kevin on.
Webbman, would you consider the possibility or inevitability of super-conductive, or more precisely super non-resistant space?
This may seem an odd link, but I sense it is central.
https://roundedglobe.com/books/86f326a9 ... 20Reality/

How do non literate people have the KNOWLEDGE , the knowledge way beyond so called scientific.
Kevin

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:44 am

how does your pressure field behave to say a concept like equilibrium?

I believe equilibrium of energy is the acting agent manifested as the electric force. The reason why we don't have equilibrium is actually pretty simple:

1) electron loops form at random from strands creating potential difference and an energy store/regulator.
2) the soup of the em spectra (aether) resists equilibrium with its natural randomness.

so as we see energy constantly dissipating to equilibrium this very act causes motion and thus electron generation of strands. Since the soup is a random mess in general the move to equilibrium is constantly redirected causing chaos instead of the intended effect.

there is nowhere in space where neither energy nor matter is evenly distributed.

Kevin: theres something off with a group called rounded globe with a cube in a hexagon logo. Just sayin.
its all lies.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Webbman wrote:how does your pressure field behave to say a concept like equilibrium?

I believe equilibrium of energy is the acting agent manifested as the electric force. The reason why we don't have equilibrium is actually pretty simple:

1) electron loops form at random from strands creating potential difference and an energy store/regulator.
2) the soup of the em spectra (aether) resists equilibrium with its natural randomness.

so as we see energy constantly dissipating to equilibrium this very act causes motion and thus electron generation of strands. Since the soup is a random mess in general the move to equilibrium is constantly redirected causing chaos instead of the intended effect.

there is nowhere in space where neither energy nor matter is evenly distributed.

Kevin: theres something off with a group called rounded globe with a cube in a hexagon logo. Just sayin.
Not at all in a geometric matrix.
Kevin

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Webbman,
What makes you think equilibrium would be a problem with a unified centropic pressure field?
If you have read many of my other posts about this, you would see that I frequently refer to Centropy = Entropy, which is simply a statement that matter returns to a net lower energy state in every interaction. Predominant centropic pressure drives gravitation, voltage potential, condensation, nucleation, aggregation, decay, etc. Thus, there may be partial reactions in which potential energy is increased temporarily, the eventual result will be a net decrease in local system energy. At a macro scale and at smaller scales the effects of entropy may be quite dramatic.
In the interaction of two typically charged objects/fields, centropic vectors of each field are oppositely directed, resulting in the effect of "repulsion"... there are no "sucky" attractive forces, but the "squeezing" force of centropic pressure may feel like a "tug" toward the system centroid, as we commonly think of gravitation, charge "going to ground", and as I mention on the "light" thread, light action as a push [eg. from behind my retina] toward the light source [as a sink]. Once this centropic action of light is recognized, IAAD is "proven".
Do you have issues with the term "dynamic equilibrium"?
Last edited by webolife on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.