has Astrology a place in the Electrical Universe?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Searching4Certainty

has Astrology a place in the Electrical Universe?

Unread post by Searching4Certainty » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:10 pm

this is only a question from an ignorant person, Me, has Astrology a place in the Electrical Universe? The reason i ask is clear to me, viewed through a scaler process, Galactic Birkland currents appear to obey the standard properties of transmission through the path of least resistance, as lightening discharges do in our atmosphere, could it then be envisioned that planetary alignments could produce or effect a resonant or composite or some significant coupling of energy transfer from our Sun that directly effects Lifeforms here on Earth. Does direct coupling to our Sun resemble the novelty plasma glow globes where each filament constricts and "earths to the cathode surface"? If so, can Birkland currents themselves be combined to form greater current pathways when they may find themselves coupled in the same spatial direction? and momentarily empower all aligned anodes with proportionally more energy. The only reason i ask is because Astrology is possibly one of the most demeaned "pseudosciences" but has still endured through millennia.

moses

Re: has Astrology a place in the Electrical Universe?

Unread post by moses » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi Searching4Certainty,
when planets line up with the Sun it could be like lightning, a sudden huge surge, if conditions are right. This would have got our ancients keyed in to conjunctions. And this might have changed into some form of astrology.

However you mention resonance and this could be formed through electricity. Perhaps the ancients through observations of Mars and Venus especially noticed similar effects on Earth when a planet was in the 60 degree position for example. There may still be effects on the Schumann Resonances but in ancient days massive electrical phenomena could have occurred.

I think that such a conjunction caused the Atlantic Ocean to be gouged out by a four pronged Birkeland Current which passed around and through Earth. So ancient astrology has it's place but modern astrology deals with much smaller effects, but still the effects of these resonances on people is curious, but the effects might have been extremely significant in ancient times.

Cheers,
Mo

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 am

Searching4Certainty wrote:this is only a question from an ignorant person, Me, has Astrology a place in the Electrical Universe? The reason i ask is clear to me, viewed through a scaler process, Galactic Birkland currents appear to obey the standard properties of transmission through the path of least resistance, as lightening discharges do in our atmosphere, could it then be envisioned that planetary alignments could produce or effect a resonant or composite or some significant coupling of energy transfer from our Sun that directly effects Lifeforms here on Earth. Does direct coupling to our Sun resemble the novelty plasma glow globes where each filament constricts and "earths to the cathode surface"? If so, can Birkland currents themselves be combined to form greater current pathways when they may find themselves coupled in the same spatial direction? and momentarily empower all aligned anodes with proportionally more energy. The only reason i ask is because Astrology is possibly one of the most demeaned "pseudosciences" but has still endured through millennia.
Yes, it has a place, but will only be absorbed if there are new physical experiments to confirm relationships.

We are only really just discovering the electrical nature of our bodies and its relationship to the cosmos, the ancients already knew all this and this is where astrology comes from, we are rediscovering.

This weekend i saw the EU2017 conference talk by Eileen McKusick (https://biofieldtuning.com/ ), the human body appears to have a biofield (weaker version of as say the magnetic field of the earth, complete with a double layer at about 6ft (if i remember correctly) ).

A baby at birth would have a seed (or soul) implanted around birth, if we are connected to the rest of the universe this could induce a certain template of character by completely physical means.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Sco4444

Unread post by Sco4444 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:50 am

Hi Searching4Certainty

Astrology has a place in the EU as it is an electrical phenomena and at some time in the future the EU theory is likely to provide the mechanism at work. Once we have a mechanism then we can better assess how it activates Sociological and Psychological effects in human beings. At present Astrology lumps it all together but any astrologer worth their salt can pick out Sun signs and major planetary influences just by looking and talking to people.

At this stage it is more instructive however to look at the effect of the planets on Sunspot activity or the Mars declination cycle on stock market crashes in order to lock down a mechanism.

An insightful article by Miles Mathis looked at the outer planet effect on Sunspots http://milesmathis.com/cycle.pdf The paper goes into great detail on how the outer planets, particularly Jupiter and Saturn affect sunspot activity. The gross effect appears to become stronger if the declination cycles of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are used. Further research shows a curious positive/negative reversal taking place over a 42 year period which may synch with the 21/2 year Solar cycle. A too obvious suspect in all this is the Jupiter 11 year cycle.

Another interesting line of research is the Mars declination cycle over the past 100 years synching with major stock market corrections1. We can know the Mars cycle hundreds of years forward and backward yet major peaks are not regular and being between 7, 8, and 10,11 years apart. The next in 2018 puts us 10 years from the last stock market crash.

The interesting thing here if we accept the implications, is why the motion of planets effect “herd” instincts and can we identify a mechanism. From an EU perspective the Solar heliosphere links all planets in the Solar system and provides an instant2 electromagnetic feedback mechanism along the planetary declination cycle as planets move North / South

Regards Dave

1 Astrological Journal May/June 2017. Mars and Stock Market Corrections.
2 The Speed of Gravity--What the Experiments Say, by Tom Van Flandern, Physics Letters A, 250 (1998) 1-11.

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Searching4Certainty
The positions of the planets can cause stress to the sun resulting in altered electric states. Years ago i was reading about a guy who could reliably predict windows for safe near earth space flight, it was fairly impenetrable, deliberately, but the gist of it was that traditional good, 60/120 and bad 90/180 arrangements of the planets were at the core of it. I believe Piers Corbins weather predictions are based on his understanding of the subject.
These guys are heading in the same direction, predicting sunspots/hurricanes/ earthquakes
https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0HCsP7f0_A
john

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Looks like nobody mentioned French statistician, Michel Gauquelin, who did many studies in the 1970s, and found correlation between time of birth and occupation. When a certain planet was found to be in one of the astrological cardinal points at time of birth, i.e. on the east or west horizon or at the midheaven or midpoint down under, the person tended to have a certain kind of occupation. The planets he studied for were from Mercury to Saturn, I think, and the occupations ranged from writing to art to sports to various other trades etc.

The person who asked the question seems to have vanished.

Sco4444

Unread post by Sco4444 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:06 am

Johnm33 wrote
I believe Piers Corbins weather predictions are based on his understanding of the subject.
Yes Corbyn seems to have a method of evaluating the 18 year Moon cycle. Mentions it in his video but does not go into detail. Moon cycle may also have some effect on Earthquakes over mag 5 when declination is angular.

Lloyd wrote
Looks like nobody mentioned French statistician, Michel Gauquelin, who did many studies in the 1970s
Ironically mainstream Astrology has not integrated his work or findings. Again Gauquelin tended to focus on the angular relationships of planets at Midheaven and Ascendant. About the same time a very interesting book "Recent Advances in Natal Astrology" was published critically reviewing Astrological methods. Again this was ignored by the bulk of Astrologers but made fascinating reading.
Many financial Astrologers such as Jeanne Long "Universal Clock" also use Astronomical methods in entirely unconventional ways to achieve their "predictions".

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Well if the Zodiac was invented circa 685bcish (The end of the era of the Gods) And it was used as a timeline, referencing positions/interactions of planets at earlier epochs.

Then I don't see why not!

"Alright forget about those stars there and just connect those lines"
"Ahhh but ...
"Look it doesn't have to be perfect just make it look like a Bull"
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)