EU2017 future science - pay to view?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

D_Archer

EU2017 future science - pay to view?

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:52 am

Hi,

I paid 29USD for the video's of this years conference, i counted 33 videos in all.

I watched the 2 Day 1 presentations, Gerald Pollock was really worth watching already.

Normally i would never pay to watch this, would just wait for the videos to get on the thunderbolts youtube channel, but i thought what the heck, so many years free content and awesome effort by the Thunderbolts team.

A few gripes, so far audio was low volume and a few times (for really short time) the speakers sounded alien (microphone went bad i think) and no 1080p.

I look forward to watch them all.

Anybody else bought this? or why not?

Regards,
Daniel

ps. i was really sad about A.P. David being sick, he had some of the best presentations full of wonder and sense of 'significantness' seldom heard and seen.
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

jacmac

Re: EU2017 future science - pay to view?

Unread post by jacmac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:04 am

Yes. I think the $30 is the way to get the videos now and support the EU team.
The volume is too low. With my computer settings on max the incoming signal is very low.
It is still worth it.
Jack

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:32 am

I had no problem with it and loved the presentations. I didn't have a problem with the audio either, but maybe my sound setup is just awesome. ;)
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

spheenik

Unread post by spheenik » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:44 am

Bought it as well, it's 30 bucks well spent! The only sad thing was that there was no talk from Tom Wilson this year...

RonHayek

Unread post by RonHayek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Made my day when I watched 2017. Think of it this way. Your at the ballpark in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Beer is $7.00 a can, Now lower it to $3.00 a can. How much more are you going to sell and profit from? ;o)

Aes Sedai

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:52 am

I haven't seen 2017 yet, but after watching all of the other Thunderbolts videos, I think $30 is going to be worth it. I have a problem though. I live remotely, so my internet connection is very bad for streaming. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. One access is paid for is it permanent? I doubt I would have time to get through it all if access is limited to say, 30 days, or something like that.

EDIT: Ok, after looking into the FAQ, I found that access is granted until August 2018, which is plenty of time. Bought and paid for! Now all I need is popcorn!

Thank you Thunderbolts!

Aes Sedai

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:46 am

I have one critique. When you do EU2018 and beyond, during any Q&A, please give a microphone to whoever is asking the questions. In many of the videos, for instance Day 2 Part 11 Safire Update, I can't hear the questions the people in the audience ask.

Other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying these videos! 30 bucks well spent!

hv_250

Unread post by hv_250 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:42 am

Fantastic, I would say ! An atmosphere of true scientific inquiry is conveyed with the videos.
Very high on value/$ !

Aes Sedai

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:22 am

A web site was given in EU2017 Day 4 Part 6 Edwin Kaal The Proton-Electron Atom - A Proposal for a Structured Atomic Model. The site is http://www.Structuredatom.org and is an interactive application for building atoms. The site doesn't exist, as far as I can tell. I get an Error 404 when trying to visit the site. I can't find a link to it through Google, either. Does anyone know what is wrong? I would love to see this web site.
Attachments
1298.jpg

johnp

Unread post by johnp » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Have watched and enjoyed all the EU2017 videos and will watch them all a number of times over the next twelve months.
Well worth the US$29.

Surely with all the solid evidence EU theory is on the knee of exponential acceptance.
Or is that just unrealistic optimism, as I remember thinking this ten years ago?
The Electric Universe paradigm gives us hope.

hv_250

Unread post by hv_250 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 am

Aes Sedai wrote: The site is http://www.Structuredatom.org..
Yes, it can be reached by omitting the 'www'

http://structuredatom.org

But, it is under construction, not much to see yet!

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 am

D_Archer wrote:Hi,

I paid 29USD for the video's of this years conference, i counted 33 videos in all.

I watched the 2 Day 1 presentations, Gerald Pollock was really worth watching already.

Normally i would never pay to watch this, would just wait for the videos to get on the thunderbolts youtube channel, but i thought what the heck, so many years free content and awesome effort by the Thunderbolts team.

A few gripes, so far audio was low volume and a few times (for really short time) the speakers sounded alien (microphone went bad i think) and no 1080p.

I look forward to watch them all.

Anybody else bought this? or why not?

Regards,
Daniel

ps. i was really sad about A.P. David being sick, he had some of the best presentations full of wonder and sense of 'significantness' seldom heard and seen.
Agree whole heartedly - I bought this as soon as it was up, as did a good friend in Atlanta GA. For what we get early access to the cost is trivial by comparison and well worth every single penny.
2018 I fully intend to be there in person.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Aes Sedai

Unread post by Aes Sedai » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:03 pm

hv_250 wrote:
Aes Sedai wrote: The site is http://www.Structuredatom.org..
Yes, it can be reached by omitting the 'www'

http://structuredatom.org

But, it is under construction, not much to see yet!
Thank you very much!

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:28 am

Aes Sedai » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:46 am

When you do EU2018 and beyond, during any Q&A, please give a microphone to whoever is asking the questions.
Ditto

Mjolnir

Unread post by Mjolnir » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi,

Certainly, this year's prices are much better than before, so for the firsrt time I paid for the privilege of not having to wait for it to be available for free on YouTube. And I do think it was worth it.

But ...

What really interests me is the SAFIRE project. Most everything else just elaborates on stuff we have heard before, and which we probably will never be able to know for certain if is real/true/the way it actually happened.
The SAFIRE update was of course interesting and ultimately worth the money, but did not contain anything conclusive. Apparently, some of the meassurements they wanted to make were made difficult because the SAFIRE machine kept melting their probes. Which is spectacular, but not proof of anything.

So in conclusion: I do not regret spending the money, but it left me none the wiser.

Mjolnir