Space News: What can matter be?

New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Space News: What can matter be?

Unread postby fosborn_ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Webbman wrote:so everything is a field....

that you still cant define.

hmm.

Fields of Color by Rodeny Brooks
A,quote in his book..
In the end, is the field just a calculational tool to tell you where the particle will be, or are the particles just calculational tools to tell you what the field values are? Take your pick. — R. Oerter

It's not so much some mystical definition, as it is tools to measure and predict behavior.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov
fosborn_

Unread postby Webbman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:23 am

sounds like a code for they don't know to me. It just is.

Looks like more spacetime bending to get the answers.

I have a simpler explanation.

we live in a primordial soup of unstructured electromagnetic strands and these unstructured strands respond to alignments (electrical charges) and temporarily straighten out. when the charge passes they go back to their wild behavior. That's an electric field.

moving the charge causes the ends to form loops as they straighten and unstraighten and this is out magnetic field. Different material matrixes like iron can lock these circuits in place.

unstructured "strands" self assembly to form loops or electrons, and with the loops help protons can self assembly as a winding (and I might add not much different than the winding of an electric motor).

combine the two and we have all the self assembled matter we need. Twist the electron loop and we have light. you can add more strands or more torsions or both to get all the possible "wavelengths".

lastly theres heat, which is just the energy flowing wildly through this soup.

harmonics comes through regulation of the electron ring. An equilibrium equation.

saturns rings and my electron loop operate almost exactly the same way. All disturbances to the ring will be evened out over the ring. This is the most basic possible form of regulation seen on a grand scale.

one forms the few forms the many. Nature is very good at energy regulation and shape changing.

no magic to account for.
The secret to the universe is a rubber band.
Webbman

Unread postby fosborn_ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 am

unstructured electromagnetic strands

This is a self sustainining , discrete, electromagnetic field?
Isaac Asimov
fosborn_

Unread postby Webbman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:46 pm

i think they are physical.

the substance of the universe, the aether, whatever you would like to call it.
Webbman

Unread postby Webbman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:40 am

just as an aside my basic structure for all light is exactly the same as the infinity symbol.

a twisted loop or electron

weird hey...
Webbman

Unread postby fosborn_ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

Nice visualization with explanations.
Visualization of Quantum Physics (Quantum Mechanics) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bzE1E5PMY
Isaac Asimov
fosborn_

Unread postby Webbman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:15 pm

What did they call it? Oh right, "the year of miracles".

since I'm not big on miracles I think ill pass on that one as well.
Webbman

Unread postby fosborn_ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:21 am

Webbman wrote:What did they call it? Oh right, "the year of miracles".

since I'm not big on miracles I think ill pass on that one as well.

Well a good symptom of a good model is technology spin off..
Important applications of quantum theory[5] include quantum chemistry, superconducting magnets, light-emitting diodes, and the laser, the transistor and semiconductors such as the microprocessor, medical and research imaging such as magnetic resonance imaging and electron microscopy. Explanations for many biological and physical phenomena are rooted in the nature of the chemical bond, most notably the macro-molecule DNA

(From the text intro of the video..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbHLh8D6Ffs)

So can your ponderings offer something that improves technology?
Isaac Asimov
fosborn_

Unread postby fosborn_ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:42 am

https://youtu.be/NvNd-0AYAVg
This was great on getting a handle on the electric field behavior using line diagrams.
Isaac Asimov
fosborn_

Unread postby Webbman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm

all based off of the duality of light which my particle naturally allows in a single particle without any special considerations required.

wave/particle duality: check
quanta: check
easy translation to electrons and heat and back:check
simple method for causing potential difference ( a ring/circuit): check
simple method for forming higher structures: check
self assembly: check

just because some behaviors have been identified doesn't mean you have the form of the particle right.

perhaps I will start a project.
Webbman

Unread postby PVir » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 am

So if I understand correctly and trying to fit it into what we know about particles this is what I came to (mind that I am no science guy, just trying to imagine your theory)
- there are only electrons (bands like twisted rubber band creating infinity symbol) and they seek lowest energy state (thus repulsion - if I want to rest, I do not go to party). If under certain conditions (like forcing them to come together at the bend point in Borromean rings fashion - kinda resembles uud quarks in proton imho) they would be at lowest energy stable configuration - proton (uudd quarks or 4 electrons - neutron is lowest energy state possible but unstable and eventually loosing one electron). The lower energy state the higher mass or the more particle is opposing to change its energy to higher (so neutron is strongly opposing to change its energy state so highest mass, proton is almost at its lowest energy state but not completely so opposing strongly, electron is at its stable maximum energy state so strongly seeking its lowest energy state and thus very low mass).

Could the infinity-like band be like Mobius strip? This in my understanding could explain spin of electron and if you now visualise proton as a 3 Mobius strings in borromean configuration you will see that any two of them create double torus and if you add 4th strip stretched around that it would (if I imagine this correctly) be interlocked in infinite motion seeking its "way of entry" into the proton. Very good visualisation is toy electric DC motor but the casing of that motor would do the spinning and in all 3 axis of rotation (in both directions, not simultaneously of course; as proton vibrates and the lowest energy entry point change).

The interesting conclusion I came based on above is that bringing hydrogen into state of absolute zero would not make electron collapse onto proton but would lock it into place (like turning off toy electric motor) thus creating dipole or permanent magnet. The higher "temperature" of proton would create sufficient displacement of inner bands to allow fourth band to enter the proton and creating neutron. But neutron would radiate its excess energy (vibration) over time (lowering its "temperature" and making displacement smaller) and in the end inner bands would expel fourth outside (creating hydrogen or even completely separating proton from electron <is it even possible to have a single proton without electron, more complex atom could be without an electron but lone proton, wouldnt attraction be too great to allow that for at least longer periods of time?>).

What do you think, did I get it right?

The experiment to check that would require multiple electron guns that would shoot electrons and colliding them in same point of space at same time. Would that work? Would it create proton in the end?

So matter would be lowest energy possible setup of system or how I could call it simply - laziness (the more lazy the more mass)?
PVir

Previous

Return to Thunderblogs/Multimedia