Electron self assembly

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Electron self assembly

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:08 am

in my view of the universe electrons are loops of what I call electromagnetic strands.

one of my requirements for any natural system is the basic ability to self assemble. It is my belief that electrons can form at random by forming loops with the other end of themselves or any integer of other strands that completes a circuit or loop. Obviously the bigger the loop the less stable it would be.

when people talk about neutrinos , which I dont believe exist, what they are really seeing is the birthing process for electrons which has an energetic event associated with it the same way turning on any circuit would.

in my view light is just twisted electron loops and I believe these also occur during the birthing process since loops can be twisted at random with even one torsion when the loop forms.

the opposite is also true. Electrons which are overloaded can break apart and its not hard to visualize this as wild heat or release of the energy in the ring is the result, though light could also be the result. There are always electrons coming and going but they don't pop into existence from nothing. They come from the base material or sea of free electromagnetic strands.

While this happens at random, the sun is also quite good at forming electrons directly from electromagnetic strands through the radiative process and this is why we can see an endless stream of electrons and other matter without the sun ever burning out. All it requires is the endless supply of current from the galaxy and any matter can be made.

it is my viewpoint that nature is quite efficient in her processes and simple transformation is often overlooked in favor or more and more particles.
its all lies.

prioris55555

Re: Electron self assembly

Unread post by prioris55555 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 am

Tesla, Steinwetz, Heaviside and Maxwell would deny the existence of electrons.
As far as the actual thingy produced by electricity, it would be seen as having a mass of zero.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 pm

I see the electron and the aether as one really. Whether its torsioned and behaving like light, or unbound and behaving like heat, or looped and behaving like the electron doesn't really matter. Its the same structure, in a vast sea of itself that can behave in multiple ways with simple transformations.

only nothing has no mass. Everything else has at least the mass of one strand which you might regard as zero, but I regard as the one.
its all lies.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:22 pm

electrons are byproducts of atomic interactions; atoms are formed by protons only
neutrons are temporary and unstable states of protons, which rapidly become protons again (regain stability)

this is why you can get infinite electron flow without putting any more energy in to a system; it's continually interacting with the aether and causing byproducts (electrons) to be created, then the electrons disseminate back into the aether

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:00 pm

so if electrons arise from the aether, which I agree with, what is the shape of the aether in your opinion?

there must be a simple way for the transformation to proceed, what could be simpler than a loop forming?
its all lies.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:11 pm

the aether is made up of spherical particles, which are the smallest particles in the universe, an ocean of them make up the overall shape of the aether, which is like a matrix of spherical particles all packed as tightly together as they can be.

consider the case of a wire that has a magnetic field move up and down it, when this happens, the wire will have an infinite supply of current (aether-particles) flowing like a fluid within the wire in response to the magnetic field, I say infinite because if any mass escapes the confines of the wire in the form of particle-formations or wave-energy, more mass will just move in from the ambient aether until equilibrium is regained, and because there is an infinite supply of aether-particles and therefore universal mass, the current never runs out.

when some mass is ejected from the wire as a result of the wire interacting with the medium it's in, these ejected aether-particles can suddenly act like their own virtual system (virtual particle), becoming an electron, which is a much smaller spherical collection of particles than a proton (a proton is roughly 1836 times the mass of an electron). but that is not the primary difference between an electron and a proton - a proton is stable, an electron is not, because a proton has a core which will continually draw in more ambient particles if it ever loses mass (protons are virtually indestructible because of this). electrons, having no core, can easily break up and become ambient aether-particles again. Of course, it all depends on the medium the wire is in - if the wire leads into water it will produce electrons.

this paints a very different picture than the status quo on the energy or thermodynamics question, because, since the universe is infinite, so too is energy - the insight is that energy is transient. energy is not created nor destroyed, because there's already an infinite supply, but it's spread out over infinite space. When you are not directly drawing energy from the aether, but rather trying to extract it from already-formed formations of matter (like atoms, or its derivatives, like water on the top of a dam), then you are entirely reliant on nature itself providing more energy eventually, as nature naturally builds it from the aether. Once mankind finds a way to extract energy directly from the aether itself there will be no limit, energy will be as abundant and taken-for-granted as space itself is in the universe (do we have enough space folks?). The world will certainly look brighter then, assuming nobody blows us all up.

it still amazes me that simple facts like there is no free will, or that of course energy/space is infinite, escapes ordinary people. I mean, if the universe was finite, all of the energy would eventually dissipate or at least find equilibrium, meaning existence has a 'dead end', and that is just silly - it just can't work mathematically, as an algorithm, a process, or logically in the long run; it's a broken model, just like free will is. I really wish more people alive today had what future generations will consider common sense.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:58 pm

if electrons self assemble as I say they do then equilibrium of the universe would be impossible or very unlikely since the forces created by moving to equilibrium would also disturb it randomly as the electrons are formed, upsetting the balance.

so instead of an equilibrium we get a cycle.
its all lies.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

every finite model/system eventually finds equilibrium (and then 'events' stop)
which is why an infinite model/system of the universe is more rational (by far)

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:45 am

which is why the power to go to equilibrium also requires the means to disturb it. Random self assembly is this means.

I see it as more of an elastic reaction. The energy moves around but never really leaves the system. Since the aether in my opinion is a physical reality, energy can only move among the aether and thus never leaves the aether.

so it is a finite system with infinite motion.
its all lies.

lw1990

Unread post by lw1990 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:09 pm

equilibrium doesn't mean energy 'leaves', it means it's equal in all places, and events stop as there is nothing left to 'do', doesn't matter if it takes 1 minute to reach this state, or a gazillion raised to the power of a gazillion years, if it eventually happens or can possibly happen, it's an irrational model of the universe

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 am

what I'm saying is that equilibrium will never happen. If it did wed never have any higher order matter.

in order for the energy to be equal everywhere energy has to move from places of high energy to places of low energy. It has to move. If this movement of energy contributes to the random formation of a secondary structure (the electron ring) which becomes an energy regulator as soon as it exists, then the move to equilibrium will be disrupted and never achieved.

matter to me seems to be just another form of energy storage which makes a lot of sense since it contains a lot of it in generally stable forms.
its all lies.