A Genuine Unification Theory: gravity is push, not pull

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jimmcginn

A Genuine Unification Theory: gravity is push, not pull

Unread post by jimmcginn » Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Einstein's Theory never made sense to me. Here is a theory that actually does make sense to me. And it unifies the weak and the strong force.

I could compare this guy (Gary Mosher) to Miles Mathis in that he is very well educated, very intelligent and very creative. But he is distinctive from Miles Mathis in that his thinking comes to a coherent hypothesis that--in his many other videos--is rigorously reductive to empirical evidence.

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes

Draft Science
by Gary Mosher
http://donotgo.com/in/ds/index.html

At some point in the early 1900s the science of physics committed itself to a confused dualism model of reality where things could be more than one thing. The controversy of wave vs particle became the compromise of particles waving and with that physics waved goodbye to a rationally comprehensible model\description of material reality.

Ironically the best known defender of a particle based model of the universe Albert Einstein was also the man most responsible for bending the path of physics into the wavy sinkhole of assuming inconstant dimensions of space and time, where the nothing around particles is believed to control their behavior.

I contend that the particle theory of reality was correct and that the science of physics needs to return to the post Newton, pre Einstein, knowledgebase and reexamine particle based models of the universe's function. ...MORE -- On the correct theory of everything.

http://donotgo.com/in/ds/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqqmN ... 2LbHV9974w

D_Archer

Re: A Genuine Unification Theory: gravity is push, not pull

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 am

Hi Jim,

Can you summarize what your thread title is about.. it is not clear from your opening post.

You got to sell me on this :D , only then will i start clicking links.

I agree with returning to physical physics ;)

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Tue May 23, 2017 10:39 am

D_Archer wrote:Hi Jim,

Can you summarize what your thread title is about.. it is not clear from your opening post.

You got to sell me on this :D , only then will i start clicking links.

I agree with returning to physical physics ;)

Regards,
Daniel
Hi Daniel,

I'm not sold yet myself. Moreover, I'm somewhat out of my element in that my own science theory deals with the natural sciences. But I have never felt comfortable with the notion that space time can be bent or warped. Somewhere within his voluminous collection of videos Gary offers an explanation of why it is wrong and provides a viable alternative.

I just found him a few days ago in looking at video responses to Pi = 4 ridiculum. Here is that video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVK-Z9dzRbc&t=186s

From here I found my way to his YouTube channel and I must have watched about 20 of his videos by now. It has been very entertaining.

If you really are, like myself, interested in returning to a hard-headed, deterministic, rigorously reductive theory of physical reality then you will not be disappointed by what you will find in these videos.

In the first post in this thread I posted a link to his YouTube channel.

Regard,

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 am

Here is his latest video, published yesterday

Force and Matter
by Gary Mosher
https://youtu.be/D9rygTkry6k

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Draft Science Overview

Here are three videos titled as Overviews. I've watched the first half of the first one and am finding it interesting. Herein he explicates his thinking on why gravity is a push and not a pull.

Overview #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uif9kSjfnEU&t=1347s

Overview #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn_ntqttGjc&t=225s

Overview #3 from the website:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2J99wRTuM&t=10s

jimmcginn

Unread post by jimmcginn » Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Here he tears apart Einstein and QM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtk-eBBkTEs

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:27 pm

“pull is used ... without drawing or moving the thing.” (Webster's 1828 Dictionary) Pull is the tension created by a push. Gravity is a push. Every movement in nature originates with a push. We describe the release of tension as “pull”, or the pull of gravity, but it's really a “push”. A tree pushes up out of the ground creating tension. When the tension is released an apple is pushed to the ground. When the tree doesn't have the strength to push up, it is pushed to the ground. A book on a table pushes down. The table pushes up. Remove the tension by removing the table and the book is pushed to the ground. The tension (pull) created by a tug-of-war is created by feet pushing. I can't “pull” open a door unless my feet are pushing. I can't think of one exception. Tesla stated that gravity is compression created by the pressure of the aether.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:17 pm

jtb:
A book on a table pushes down. The table pushes up. Remove the tension by removing the table and the book is pushed to the ground.
In this example there is compression between the table and the book, so I don't know what you are talking about.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 am

There is no such force called gravity.
There is a local ratio between implosion over outrush.

Centripetal and centrifugal spin .

The ratio on the moon is different to Earths, so it stated that gravity is different.

This is all confusion, just as saying that the wind is blowing, it is not, the atmosphere is displacing relative to opposite spin ratios of centripetal and centrifugal zones.

kevin

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 am

jacmac wrote: A book on a table pushes down. The table pushes up. Remove the tension by removing the table and the book is pushed to the ground.

In this example there is compression between the table and the book, so I don't know what you are talking about.
"Compression" & "Push" would be synonymous in this scenario. There is compression or push between the floor and your feet as you lift the book from the floor and place it on the table. There is compression or push between the table in the upward direction and the downward direction of the atmosphere or aether. Placing the book on the table adds additional compression or push to the table top. If the downward compression or push exceeds the upward compression, the book moves downward.

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Push gravity is due to minute particles travelling through the universe. These particles transfer energy to objects. Of course the particles lose energy then. So the particles reaching us through the Earth are less energetic than the particles that are reaching us through the sky.

So in the old theory objects emit something that results in attracting another object. In the push theory the object blocks some energy that is exactly the same amount as the old theory considered an attraction energy. So a big nucleus blocks more of the 'gravitation' particles in relation to the mass of the nucleus. And of course in the old theory mass is related to the amount of attraction.

Thus mathematically push gravity is exactly the same as the old theory on gravity. Thus if we want charge or electricity involved we need charge to alter the nucleus so that it blocks more gravitation particles. This is where Miles Mathis nuclear structures becomes most interesting. Just as there is channeling of charge, maybe there is channeling of gravitation particles.

Cheers,
Mo

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 pm

if you were in a river would that be a push, a pull or would you just be going with the flow?
its all lies.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Webbman wrote:if you were in a river would that be a push, a pull or would you just be going with the flow?
Water (fluid) is reacting to the pathway of least resistance relative to overall local net implosion ratio.
It is the basics of dowsing, and when able to dowse one then becomes acutely aware of what is at play, which is the local implosion spin fields and it's counter outrush fields.
They together lead to the serpent like meandering routes of water as it reacts to the electric/magnetic counter attraction zones.

I fully realise how the vast majority of people have no comprehension of dowsing, and thus the resistance to what I am trying to convey.

Victor Schauberger observed this in nature and is known as the water wizard.....SPIN.

Spin of the aether fields creates so called gravity, and the net ratio of each opposing field of counter spin will determine it's local rate on every planet and moon, and all such spin fields interact with each other and thus our moon is the best clue when it creates tidal variations.

Those tidal variations are not just at sea but right under Your feet.

Gravity is not a force it is a local consequence of counter rotating spin fields, it's as simple as the raindrops hitting Your head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdynEiXFypA

Kevin

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:08 am

moses wrote:Push gravity is due to minute particles travelling through the universe. These particles transfer energy to objects. Of course the particles lose energy then. So the particles reaching us through the Earth are less energetic than the particles that are reaching us through the sky.
What is the source of the particles travelling through the universe and what is their direction of travel? The reason I ask is I noticed that when standing on an incline, like the side of a hill, I'm not attracted uphill to the greater mass of the mountain, but pushed downhill, like water seeking its level. Also, trees on the side of a hill grow straight up rather than perpendicular to the surface of the hill. There must be a force pushing straight up and a force pushing straight down. When I walk up stairs I have to push up against a force pushing me down. When I walk down stairs I am pushed down. Every change in location is a new frame of reference.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:56 am

jtb,

Ref....tree on a hill.

1...trees do not grow, they create mass utilising the inward spin and opposite outward spin.
2..they do this creation in all areas about the spheroid of this planet vertical above and below surface relative to the surface no matter what elevation they are at.
This is because they are utilising the opposing spin flows that are heart centred relative to this planet, and they demonstrate exactly what creates the fictional so called force called gravity.

It is a false description to say any plant or trees GROW, they do not , they transmute the available flows of aether ( consciousness) to form whatever mass they are encoded to, the encoding is in the seed.

I can detect those flows and KNOW for certain that softwoods locally reverse those flows about themselves to enable water to FALL within themselves to their upper leaves.

All plants do this, they are locally altering gravity about themselves.

Kevin