Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Bob_Ham » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 am

If you have a physics degree, please comment whether or not you accept EU.
User avatar
Bob_Ham
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby jacmac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:43 am

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"
Bob Dylan said that.

Fact 1: According to NASA 96%, or more,of what is in space is plasma.
Fact 2: Plasma is electrically charged gas,
Fact 3: ALL the modern standard model theories about space are based on the
GRAVITY only belief.

MY non physics degree brain assumes:
Until fact 3 allows for facts 1 and 2, all the degrees in physics will do you no good !
I said that.

Jack
jacmac
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Bob_Ham » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:04 am

Jack, I specifically asked people with physics degrees to comment here. I appreciate your interest in the subject, but I am looking to talk to those with physics degrees. Thank you.
User avatar
Bob_Ham
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Higgsy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:11 am

jacmac wrote:.
Fact 2: Plasma is electrically charged gas,

And I thought that the people on the Plasma Universe forum would know what plasma is.

And in answer to Bob, yes and no.
Higgsy
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Bob_Ham » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 am

Higgsy wrote:And in answer to Bob, yes and no.

So you have a physics degree but you don't accept EU?
User avatar
Bob_Ham
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Higgsy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:58 am

Bob_Ham wrote:
Higgsy wrote:And in answer to Bob, yes and no.

So you have a physics degree but you don't accept EU?

Just so.

Added: or to be more precise, it's difficult to know exactly what EU is, as there is such a huge range of beliefs, and no single self-consistent theory; but I don't accept those claims which are uniquely EU.
Higgsy
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby kodybatill » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Heheh, I to think that plasma is not electrically charged gas........ it is more akin to it's own energy complex, of electrical like energies. Even before matter, but so then to during matter - plasma contained inside of itself: Inert gas solid type energies of taking ALL possible positrons or most of them, instead of only a few - then muonic hydrogen type energy which there is a very slight signature of every-where, AND who's energy is recorded by many physical things - and then also resonance which is 7+1 different types of carbon isotopes or even perturbations, connecting first generation silicon/electron neutrinos and second generation silicon and further (which even if from far away, is projected through space, and can even be communicated through natural fiber optics complexes in space) - then finally, the practical near center of the original fire-plasma activity - is first generation silicon/electron neutrino type energy at as many 90 degrees as possible to green positrons and elements like hydrogen-sodium-muonic hydrogen, and others - causing all positrons or colors around opposites to become brighter. They use this in filming movies for example, the green screen, utilizing electron neutrinos with their projector, and the green screen itself. Then possibly even at the center of this another step, is a center of even more muonic hydrogen TYPE information. The REQUIRMENTS for all of this to become fire or plasma-even - is by localized inert gases taking ALL positrons, from an electron neutrino that also contains information of this last step AND all of these previous steps I mentioned, almost like an act of approaching closer and refracting and reflecting like a mirror. Can someone help me out here? This I supposed to be Co-creation - and inspiration........... Also I happen to know ALMOST all of this. Lol

I believe that layers or complexes of all of this are required for plasma, and mind you under certain conditions with the Niton inert gas, Muonic Hydrogen's signature can be radiated out to very far distances. There is a lot of Niton in space, and maybe just enough Muonic Hydrogen. The basic Nuclear reactor research........... I am not a Physicist. I eat grass......
kodybatill
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Webbman » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:15 pm

the problem with degrees is that you learn to discount everyone else who you feel hasn't achieved what you have.

you could start unlearning that today, if you wish.
The secret to the universe is a rubber band.
Webbman
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:49 am

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Bob_Ham » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:46 pm

So far only one person with a physics degree has commented in this thread.
User avatar
Bob_Ham
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby BeAChooser » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Bob_Ham wrote:
Higgsy wrote:And in answer to Bob, yes and no.

So you have a physics degree but you don't accept EU?


So Higgsy, why did you run from my questions about filaments?
BeAChooser
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby querious » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 pm

kodybatill wrote:Heheh, I to think that plasma is not electrically charged gas........ it is more akin to it's own energy complex, of electrical like energies. Even before matter, but so then to during matter - plasma contained inside of itself: Inert gas solid type energies of taking ALL possible positrons or most of them, instead of only a few - then muonic hydrogen type energy which there is a very slight signature of every-where, AND who's energy is recorded by many physical things - and then also resonance which is 7+1 different types of carbon isotopes or even perturbations, connecting first generation silicon/electron neutrinos and second generation silicon and further (which even if from far away, is projected through space, and can even be communicated through natural fiber optics complexes in space) - then finally, the practical near center of the original fire-plasma activity - is first generation silicon/electron neutrino type energy at as many 90 degrees as possible to green positrons and elements like hydrogen-sodium-muonic hydrogen, and others - causing all positrons or colors around opposites to become brighter. They use this in filming movies for example, the green screen, utilizing electron neutrinos with their projector, and the green screen itself. Then possibly even at the center of this another step, is a center of even more muonic hydrogen TYPE information. The REQUIRMENTS for all of this to become fire or plasma-even - is by localized inert gases taking ALL positrons, from an electron neutrino that also contains information of this last step AND all of these previous steps I mentioned, almost like an act of approaching closer and refracting and reflecting like a mirror. Can someone help me out here? This I supposed to be Co-creation - and inspiration........... Also I happen to know ALMOST all of this. Lol

I believe that layers or complexes of all of this are required for plasma, and mind you under certain conditions with the Niton inert gas, Muonic Hydrogen's signature can be radiated out to very far distances. There is a lot of Niton in space, and maybe just enough Muonic Hydrogen. The basic Nuclear reactor research........... I am not a Physicist. I eat grass......


Hey Kody, very well stated. There were a couple places where my understanding isn't quite up to snuff, but I get the gist of what you're saying, that plasma is not charged gas. Have you applied your keen and unique perceptive to the problem of why charged foils don't seem to react to the Earth's dipole-generated electric field?
querious
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby CharlesChandler » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Bob_Ham wrote:Jack, I specifically asked people with physics degrees to comment here. I appreciate your interest in the subject, but I am looking to talk to those with physics degrees. Thank you.

That's like saying that you'd like to discuss Church dogma, but only with ordained priests. Well, anybody willing to address the really tough problems probably didn't make it all of the way through seminary school.

If you'd like to discuss the actual issues, there are people here who are very knowledgeable. I won't blame you for not wanting to get into a flame war with non-critical thinkers, but it would be an undistributed middle to dismiss the whole community like that. I can show examples of posts from uneducated people on mainstream boards -- does that mean that the mainstream is wrong?

BTW, I disagree with lots of the central assertions of the EU, at least to the extent that they are identifiable. But I agree with a lot of the problems that they have found in mainstream models. So at least they have the problem right, even if the solution isn't quite there yet. ;) Still, that puts them head-and-shoulders above the mainstream, which doesn't seem to acknowledge that it has a problem.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms
User avatar
CharlesChandler
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 am
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby Bob_Ham » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Charles, do you have a physics degree?
User avatar
Bob_Ham
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby kodybatill » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:00 pm

querious wrote:
kodybatill wrote:Heheh, I to think that plasma is not electrically charged gas........ it is more akin to it's own energy complex, of electrical like energies. Even before matter, but so then to during matter - plasma contained inside of itself: Inert gas solid type energies of taking ALL possible positrons or most of them, instead of only a few - then muonic hydrogen type energy which there is a very slight signature of every-where, AND who's energy is recorded by many physical things - and then also resonance which is 7+1 different types of carbon isotopes or even perturbations, connecting first generation silicon/electron neutrinos and second generation silicon and further (which even if from far away, is projected through space, and can even be communicated through natural fiber optics complexes in space) - then finally, the practical near center of the original fire-plasma activity - is first generation silicon/electron neutrino type energy at as many 90 degrees as possible to green positrons and elements like hydrogen-sodium-muonic hydrogen, and others - causing all positrons or colors around opposites to become brighter. They use this in filming movies for example, the green screen, utilizing electron neutrinos with their projector, and the green screen itself. Then possibly even at the center of this another step, is a center of even more muonic hydrogen TYPE information. The REQUIRMENTS for all of this to become fire or plasma-even - is by localized inert gases taking ALL positrons, from an electron neutrino that also contains information of this last step AND all of these previous steps I mentioned, almost like an act of approaching closer and refracting and reflecting like a mirror. Can someone help me out here? This I supposed to be Co-creation - and inspiration........... Also I happen to know ALMOST all of this. Lol

I believe that layers or complexes of all of this are required for plasma, and mind you under certain conditions with the Niton inert gas, Muonic Hydrogen's signature can be radiated out to very far distances. There is a lot of Niton in space, and maybe just enough Muonic Hydrogen. The basic Nuclear reactor research........... I am not a Physicist. I eat grass......


Hey Kody, very well stated. There were a couple places where my understanding isn't quite up to snuff, but I get the gist of what you're saying, that plasma is not charged gas. Have you applied your keen and unique perceptive to the problem of why charged foils don't seem to react to the Earth's dipole-generated electric field?


Thank you querious!!! Joy and health to your thoughts!

Mhmmm...... possibly because there is more near-infra-red inert gas (the electron of moving closer to infra-red replaced by the electron neutrino of taking positrons, the kind found penetrating Muonic Hydrogen) - type information helping to compose the Earth and stars - than there is in the spaces in-between the Earth and the stars - and so space originating positrons and electric information is absorbed by them before they can reach the foils. Some rare foils might react. There are other things that react with the Universal electric dipole though.
kodybatill
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Re: Are there any EU followers here with physics degrees?

Unread postby CharlesChandler » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Bob_Ham wrote:Charles, do you have a physics degree?

No.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms
User avatar
CharlesChandler
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 am
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

Next

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests