Symbolism - cosmology - astronomy - mysticism

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ikwtif

Symbolism - cosmology - astronomy - mysticism

Unread post by ikwtif » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:49 am

I hope this is not too much of a mad idea for this forum, but I tought I would share. Didn't think my first post would be this "unscientific" but I'll just go with it.

Been following Danny Wilten on youtube for a while, watching his video's on and off the last few years, but for some reason I always go back, for whatever reason. So I just tought it was worth sharing.

I don't think there's an easy way to describe his idea's so I'll just leave it up to people who are willing to watch one of his videos and want to discuss something from them. Probably most of his video's would be best classified under mysticism, metaphysics, phylosophy, symbolism etc...

I'll just link to his own playlist Overview Of The Work Of Danny Wilten

Maybe a video more interesting for people here since it involves our electric sun (but might be weird if you haven't seen his other video's where he explains some connections): Danny Wilten - Our Electric Sun Is Powered Externally By Orion Nebula Trapezium (part 1)

Review:
Danny Wilten - Our Electric Sun Is Powered By Orion Nebula Trapezium (Review Parts 1 - 7a)

disclaimer: can't remember watching his electric sun video's so it's probably been a while, so I'll have to watch them again if I expect other people to watch them, wich I will do if I find the time. For now, I'll just leave this here. Just be prepared to keep an open and skeptic mind if you do descide to watch some of his video's.

kevin

Re: Symbolism - cosmology - astronomy - mysticism

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:52 am

ikwtif wrote:I hope this is not too much of a mad idea for this forum, but I tought I would share. Didn't think my first post would be this "unscientific" but I'll just go with it.

Been following Danny Wilten on youtube for a while, watching his video's on and off the last few years, but for some reason I always go back, for whatever reason. So I just tought it was worth sharing.

I don't think there's an easy way to describe his idea's so I'll just leave it up to people who are willing to watch one of his videos and want to discuss something from them. Probably most of his video's would be best classified under mysticism, metaphysics, phylosophy, symbolism etc...

I'll just link to his own playlist Overview Of The Work Of Danny Wilten

Maybe a video more interesting for people here since it involves our electric sun (but might be weird if you haven't seen his other video's where he explains some connections): Danny Wilten - Our Electric Sun Is Powered Externally By Orion Nebula Trapezium (part 1)

Review:
Danny Wilten - Our Electric Sun Is Powered By Orion Nebula Trapezium (Review Parts 1 - 7a)

disclaimer: can't remember watching his electric sun video's so it's probably been a while, so I'll have to watch them again if I expect other people to watch them, wich I will do if I find the time. For now, I'll just leave this here. Just be prepared to keep an open and skeptic mind if you do descide to watch some of his video's.

Welcome.
I have long been trying to describe upon here how universe is a fixed lattice matrix, with consciousness travelling upon this structure , and enabling creation , and maintaining such .
I feel that Danny Wilten is following a similar path, it is not an easy path to stay upon as most want the current paradigm to be all there is , as they are so solidly indoctrinated to BELIEVE it is so.

Universe is a living fabulous entity, it is Omni present in everything , no religion/s required, just the TRUE nature of universe to be comprehended.
Kevin

ikwtif

Unread post by ikwtif » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:01 am

Consciousness is truly a magnificent thing we cannot comprehend. I agree his path is not easy, but it is intriguing at least and I hope he stays on it. I find particulary interesting the connections he makes trough geometry, ancient tekst, art. Been a while I watched his video's with full attention so I don't feel comfortable commenting on his work at this point, but I'll return when I do.

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Pheeeew I really did give this guy a try ikwtif ... started with his overview .... he's the sort of person that can talk for hours , and say nothing !!! I could only stand three minutes , then hopped forward 5 ...and he's still waffling , and another 5 ... still he's saying nothing !!!! There's something wrong with someone who takes 3Hrs just to give an overview !!!!
I tried his electric sun video .... no meat!!! he starts reading to me from a wikipedia page !!!! Enough!!

I really have a very open mind on this sort of material .... perhaps you can sum up where he got the idea the sun was powered from Orion .... just a dozen lines to sum up all the evidence on this.

ps ...are you familiar with Mr Bartzis ??? ... https://youtu.be/1hi9rRuabNU