Iron planets inside the Sun

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Iron planets inside the Sun

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:42 am

the sun has a load of planet sized iron balls floating around inside it. Same as the bunch of iron balls floating around outside of it.

When they come close to the surface they cause an arc discharge from the nearest planet if they are aligned. The magnetic field/black spot your seeing is that of the nearby supercharged iron core.

the reason why its black is because the discharge is going toward the sun, not away from it. The plasma above it is redirected along the magnetic field and thus is not sending light for you to see, because, well, it isn't there.
its all lies.

Zyxzevn

Re: Solar flare and electromagnetism and "magnetic reconnect

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:29 am

Webbman wrote:the sun has a load of planet sized iron balls floating around inside it....
Balls... First time I have ever read of that theory.
Sorry, but the charged-metal-sphere idea seems a bit unrealistic. The iron balls would be in an unstable
melted state and there would be nothing that charges up these spheres either. On the other hand,
all plasma would discharge any charge that those spheres might collect immediately.
Nor do we have any observations that indicate iron structures of any kind.

For this thread I would rather focus on actual observations and testable theories.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Zyxzevn

Re: Iron planets inside the Sun

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 am

Ok. We get moved.

Ok. webbman, can you tell me why you think there are iron balls in the sun?
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 pm

I believe that's how planets are born.

the sun fuses hydrogen to produce all elements but iron in particular, due to its magnetic properties, is able to form spheres inside the sun, which are occasionally cast out as new planets. When the spheres travel close to the surface we see them as sunspots, and can see their magnetic fields.

iron might melt in the photosphere easily enough, which is why planets are generally very rare. I imagine the solar activity would have to drop significantly for the sun to birth a new one.
its all lies.

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:37 pm

A double layer could be a collection point for the newly created elements. Thus what we see as the surface of the Sun could merely be such a collection. Then there would be a large space inside this with probably a body at the centre of the Sun.

Now perhaps bits break off this collection and form planets which orbit around the central body. Maybe Novas are the explosive complete breaking apart of such a collection.

I don't see why these bits have to be iron-rich, but rather just the usual composition. Iron rich bodies occur because the heavier elements are drawn towards the centre of a new body, and it is the breaking-up of such a body that produces the iron-rich bodies.

The bits would be quite hot but it would be cool away from the double layer and protected by the collection from radiation. Bits meeting other bits could easily form into one body. The planets could easily affect the orbits of these bits and bodies which are orbitting the central body. This could lead to a body being flung through the collection and thus be the birth of a planet.

Feels good,
Mo

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:38 am

I Don't think they are exclusively iron, but an iron formation nonetheless. Iron, nickel and cobalt are strongly magnetic, and I believe that a formation when charged is repulsed by the sun.

the only problem is that the incoming charge must be sufficient, and the formation must be able to make it past the photosphere, which I don't think happens very often.

certainly the photosphere has no effect on the magnetic field, but the formation itself would be gasified instantly when exposed to those temperatures, unless the conditions were adequate for it to pass through.

thus the dark spots, wild magnetic fields, and all kinds of emissions.

go ahead and test. pass a supercharged iron ball magnet through a tube heated to a few million kelvin. See what comes out the other side.
its all lies.