Saturn System Breakup 5,000 Years Ago

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Rotating crescent and the Saturn Configuration

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:37 am

AltClut wrote:greycloud, could you please stop de-railing this thread. the OP is fairly straightforward and the question is one i also have about how the proposed configuration that resulted in the rotating bull horns looked.
I have responded to a post in this thread. I have posted a link to a thread more relevant for further discussion of the evidence relating to the Saturn config. I too am intetrested in the question from the OP hence my reading this thread. I am still awaiting a credible answer to the OP's question.

Where did you get the image from? As far as I am aware, none of the Saturn config variants involve the Sun.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:44 am

Grey Cloud wrote:I have responded to a post in this thread. I have posted a link to a thread more relevant for further discussion of the evidence relating to the Saturn config. I too am intetrested in the question from the OP hence my reading this thread. I am still awaiting a credible answer to the OP's question.
well i apologise if i have picked you up wrong, but you appear to be taking the OP as a challenge to the model rather than an attempt to understand it?
Grey Cloud wrote:none of the Saturn config variants involve the Sun.
then what causes the revolving crescent/bull horns?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:50 am

AltClut wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote:I have responded to a post in this thread. I have posted a link to a thread more relevant for further discussion of the evidence relating to the Saturn config. I too am intetrested in the question from the OP hence my reading this thread. I am still awaiting a credible answer to the OP's question.
well i apologise if i have picked you up wrong, but you appear to be taking the OP as a challenge to the model rather than an attempt to understand it?
Grey Cloud wrote:none of the Saturn config variants involve the Sun.
then what causes the revolving crescent/bull horns?
No apologies necessary.

I see the challenge residing in providing a credible answer rather than the OP's legitimate questions. The questions have not exactaly generated a blizzard of clear answers have they?

To what crescent/bulls horns do you refer? I do not subscribe to any of the Saturn theories, so for me there are no crescents or bull horns to explain.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:56 am

Grey Cloud wrote:To what crescent/bulls horns do you refer? I do not subscribe to any of the Saturn theories, so for me there are no crescents or bull horns to explain.
That referred to in the OP. You have already linked to a thread where you question the model, it would be more prudent of you to continue your challenge to the model (and diversion of this thread) there. I politely ask again, please stop de-railing this thread.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:42 am

AltClut wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote:To what crescent/bulls horns do you refer? I do not subscribe to any of the Saturn theories, so for me there are no crescents or bull horns to explain.
That referred to in the OP. You have already linked to a thread where you question the model, it would be more prudent of you to continue your challenge to the model (and diversion of this thread) there. I politely ask again, please stop de-railing this thread.
I'm not derailing anything. I am waiting for answers to the OP. You are the one who keeps posting comments addressed to me.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:47 am

Two weeks on and 'no answer' came the reply.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:29 am

(Too late to edit the previous post)
Nor has http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... &start=375 been inundated with evidence of Saturn playing a major part in myth.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:05 pm

georgec wrote:there is still the issue of the illumination of Saturn to reveal the Rotating Crescent. If the plasma shield of Saturn was overpowering Sol, would this extend to the illumination of Saturn? Perhaps it could illuminate Saturn, yet remain non-visible from Earth.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Saturn Configuration and how (and perhaps what) it would orbit to achieve that edge illumination from the perspective of Earth.
georgec, You are correct, that any object that could give us that crescent shape,for a full revolution, would have to have been in our line of sight, at least for part of that cycle. What we need, is simply for the path length from Saturn to Sol, to be shorter than the path from Sol to Earth, through that light dimming medium. Whether it was neutral gas, dust, plasma, or whatever. A spherical shell around Saturn, or a cylinder of material enclosing Saturn and Earth (but not Sol), would work.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Cardona cites Native Americans who say the Sun was originally seen as a small bright star. I don't know if there are any other similar myths. If it's correct, then the Sun was originally at a great distance, maybe as far as the planet Pluto or so. The Sun apparently was visible since that time as it got ever closer, but when the Saturn system broke up a few thousand years later, the Sun and the planets may have become obscured by atmospheric and interplanetary dust from the breakup for some time.

Before the breakup and after the original Saturn flare, as the Saturn system approached the Sun, possibly on an elliptical or spiraling orbit, if Earth were trailing Saturn like SL-9 comet fragments trailed each other in single file, then Saturn would have appeared directly above anyone at the north pole. Anyone near the equator would have seen it near the horizon, if at all. At mid-latitudes it would have appeared to be between the horizon and the midheaven, but it would have appeared to be always at the same place, just like the north star does now.

Saturn would have appeared dimmer initially and would have gotten brighter as the system got closer to the Sun. The Sun would have appeared to be at about 90 degrees from the direction of Saturn. The Moon is now near the plane of the ecliptic of the Earth and the Sun. Now picture the Moon at the area of the sky where the pole star is. The Sun never appears to get near the position of the pole star, but is always about 90 degrees away. Saturn would have looked somewhat like the Moon at the pole star's position, but much, much larger and somewhat brighter, especially on the sunlit side. The Moon now goes through phases, because it's close to the ecliptic, which brings it sometimes in front of the Sun and sometimes in the opposite direction behind Earth and otherwise between those two phases of new and full moons. But at the pole star's position, there would be no phases. There would always be a crescent, approximately like a half moon on the side facing the Sun.

If it took the Saturn system 5,000 years from the time of Saturn's flare in the Kuiper belt to reach the point near the orbit of Jupiter or so where the system broke up, Saturn would have brightened only very gradually, so no one would have noticed. The same applies to the Sun, but at least some people's cultural memory may have discerned that the Sun initially appeared as a distant star. Venus initially appeared as an 8-pointed star on the face of Saturn and Mars appeared as a red circle in the center of Venus. But Mars moved unstably below Saturn and appeared to get large as it came closer to Earth, then it would retreat back to Venus. Eventually, Venus became unstable as well and then the breakup occurred and things became chaotic for a while.

dougettinger

The EU's Timeline for Catastrophies

Unread post by dougettinger » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:22 pm

I am particularly interested in EU's official stance on the timeline for the following events. The sequence is more important than the actual years before present since radiocarbon dating is questioned. I am not interested in opinions of people in this forum except what is known or believed to be the accepted version by EU. I am simply trying to connect all the dots of EU's version of the genesis story.

The events are:
1) The capture of Saturn by the Sun.
2) The fission of Venus; and the transition from when Earth, Venus, and Mars orbited Saturn to the position of polar axial alignment.
3) The end of the 'Golden Age' when life became more rigorous.
4) The "Day of Passage" when the planets sought their approximate present orbits away from Saturn.
5) When Venus revealed itself as a comet in our sky.
6) When 'stickman' and other archetypes appeared in the ancient alien skies.
5) The Great Deluge or Noah's flood which some geologists and paleontologists suspect is the end of the Younger Dryas geological period. This event is also associated with the Holocene extinction event.
6) The Exodus from Egypt and attendant plagues.
7) The extinction of the dinosaurs thought to be 66 million years ago.
8) The grand extinction of Earth's flora and both sea and land fauna thought to be 250,000 million years ago.
9) The separation of the continents of Africa and Europe from the Americas.
10) The powerful electromagnetic discharges of Mars and other celestial bodies by close encounters. These solar system bodies may have all different encounter times.
11) The formation of Saturn's Titan.
I like many of the EU's ideas and hypotheses, but have not yet determined how they all blend together. I hope this is a fairly easy task. Better organization is good. My conversion to EU concepts is about 75%.

Regards, Doug Ettinger from Pittsburgh, PA Nov 15, 2016

dougettinger

Re: The EU's Timeline for Catastrophies

Unread post by dougettinger » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Thank you Lloyd for responding promptly. Perhaps you gave me some answers that I am seeking. It appears that the EU receives much guidance from author Cardonna on some of these matters of timeline. Let me review some of these answers.
1. The Age of Darkness occurred prior to Saturn entering the grips of the Sun. I had previously thought that the Golden Age occurred prior to Saturn's encounter with the Sun when Earth and Mars were orbiting Saturn.
2. The Saturn Flare occurred when the brown dwarf star, Saturn, penetrated the heliosphere and was captured by the forces emanating from the Sun. This supposedly occurred 10,000 years BP plus or minus.
3. It followed that Saturn's satellites, Mars and Earth, repositioned themselves in a plasma polar axial column above Saturn's south pole to achieve the sky described by Talbott. Within this same time period Venus was fissioned from Saturn and assumed a position in the axial column. I presume the planets were still inside the protective plasma sheath surrounding Saturn.
4. Eventually, Earth's flora, fauna, and mankind re-appeared after the Flare of Saturn crossing the heliosphere and then evolved. Man's ancient civilizations thrived for about three thousand years in the Golden Age.
5. Then the polar plasma column broke-up causing the planets to seek orbits about the Sun and the Great Flood occurred from water falling from the plasma column about 5000 years BP plus or minus. I am very curious about this date of about 5000 years. What is the source of this time? The Great Flood marked by the end of Younger Dryas geological period is well dated at about 11,500 years BP although I suspect there is some error.
6. I presume the Exodus event in the Bible occurred perhaps 3000 BP?
7. I am still puzzled about when the 'stickmen' appeared in the sky, when Mars received its battle scars, when Venus became a comet, how and when the Main Belt of Asteroids appeared, and how and when Jupiter appeared?

Regards, Doug Ettinger from Pittsburgh, pa Nov16, 2016

LunarSabbathTruth

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:10 am

dougettinger wrote:Thank you Lloyd for responding promptly. Perhaps you gave me some answers that I am seeking. It appears that the EU receives much guidance from author Cardonna on some of these matters of timeline. Let me review some of these answers.
1. The Age of Darkness occurred prior to Saturn entering the grips of the Sun. I had previously thought that the Golden Age occurred prior to Saturn's encounter with the Sun when Earth and Mars were orbiting Saturn.
2. The Saturn Flare occurred when the brown dwarf star, Saturn, penetrated the heliosphere and was captured by the forces emanating from the Sun. This supposedly occurred 10,000 years BP plus or minus.
3. It followed that Saturn's satellites, Mars and Earth, repositioned themselves in a plasma polar axial column above Saturn's south pole to achieve the sky described by Talbott. Within this same time period Venus was fissioned from Saturn and assumed a position in the axial column. I presume the planets were still inside the protective plasma sheath surrounding Saturn.
4. Eventually, Earth's flora, fauna, and mankind re-appeared after the Flare of Saturn crossing the heliosphere and then evolved. Man's ancient civilizations thrived for about three thousand years in the Golden Age.
5. Then the polar plasma column broke-up causing the planets to seek orbits about the Sun and the Great Flood occurred from water falling from the plasma column about 5000 years BP plus or minus. I am very curious about this date of about 5000 years. What is the source of this time? The Great Flood marked by the end of Younger Dryas geological period is well dated at about 11,500 years BP although I suspect there is some error.
6. I presume the Exodus event in the Bible occurred perhaps 3000 BP?
7. I am still puzzled about when the 'stickmen' appeared in the sky, when Mars received its battle scars, when Venus became a comet, how and when the Main Belt of Asteroids appeared, and how and when Jupiter appeared?

Regards, Doug Ettinger from Pittsburgh, pa Nov16, 2016

6) Exodus: very close to 1500 BC (3500 years ago).

7) Mars scars: around 700 BC (2700 years ago), at the time of the Trojan War and Hezekiah's retreating sundial shadow. I would assume the stickman appeared sometime in the range of #6 and #7.

- joe

dougettinger

Unread post by dougettinger » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:45 am

Thank you, Joe, for supplementing my listing. Some more questions arise.

1. I am not familiar with Hezekiah's retreating sundial shadow. Is this event symbolic of the Earth tilting or the Sun moving farther away? Did some calamities occur during Hezekiah's time?

2. The plagues of Egypt occurred near the time of Exodus; what possible celestial events caused this catastrophe and the retreating sundial shadow?

3. I just learned that the Jewish Torah claims that known life (or genesis) began about 6000 years ago. I presume your claimed dating of the subject events is based upon this Biblical beginning of mankind. Hence, a discrepancy of dates occurs to me. The so-called Golden Age occurred before the Saturnian polar column collapsed about 5000 years BP. Perhaps you could explain. I do not care about + or - 1000 years; I am particularly interested in the proper sequence.

Trying to fit together this puzzle, Doug Ettinger 11/22/16

LunarSabbathTruth

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:36 pm

dougettinger wrote:Thank you, Joe, for supplementing my listing. Some more questions arise.

1. I am not familiar with Hezekiah's retreating sundial shadow. Is this event symbolic of the Earth tilting or the Sun moving farther away? Did some calamities occur during Hezekiah's time?

2. The plagues of Egypt occurred near the time of Exodus; what possible celestial events caused this catastrophe and the retreating sundial shadow?

3. I just learned that the Jewish Torah claims that known life (or genesis) began about 6000 years ago. I presume your claimed dating of the subject events is based upon this Biblical beginning of mankind. Hence, a discrepancy of dates occurs to me. The so-called Golden Age occurred before the Saturnian polar column collapsed about 5000 years BP. Perhaps you could explain. I do not care about + or - 1000 years; I am particularly interested in the proper sequence.

Trying to fit together this puzzle, Doug Ettinger 11/22/16
Have you read Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision"? These events are documented extensively there.

But briefly:

1) There were a series of events at 15 year intervals during the reigns of kings Uzziah, Ahaz, and Hezekiah. These involved the planet Mars. The most recent event was when the sundial retreated 10 steps, and this reversed the effects of a previous disturbance.

2) The plagues involved the planet Venus in commetary mode. The Red Sea was parted due to its electrostatic field. Fifty years after the actual Exodus, during the conquest of Canaan, there was an event known as "When the Sun stood still" or "Joshua's Long Day"; this was accompanied by a meteorite shower.

3) My understanding is that the breakup of the Saturnian system occurred at the time of the Tower of Babel. This would be about 4200 years ago. It was a century or so after the Great Flood. The planets became unstable at the time of the Flood (and were the cause thereof) but the system oscillated between periods of chaos and quasi-stability for many centuries, culminating at the events of Hezekiah, and remaining stable after that. So far.

- joe

keithnellie

Re: Saturn System Breakup 5,000 Years Ago

Unread post by keithnellie » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:22 pm

This is all very interesting.

How did the Earth end up in this sweet spot where life is sustained? Did we just get lucky? Or is our life span affected by our new location? Did our ancestors live longer when they were part of the Saturnian system?