What You Never Suspected About Water in the Atmosphere

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: What You Never Suspected About Water in the Atmosphere

Unread post by kevin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Spin.
The wind is not blowin, the answers are not blowin in the wind,the atmosphere( zillions of individual dual whorl spin zones are reacting to the spin of consciousness ( aether if it sits better).
The answers are in what is causing the spin in centripetal and centrifugal manner.

Then water ( H2O ) is created.

If instead of adhering to the assumption that the planet is spinning, thus Coriolis effect , one views the planet as a living entity with polarity and equator between the northern spin zone and the opposite spin Southern zone, and that as merlynn is trying to convey of the consequences at our scale, that the planet is symbiotically interacting with galatic flows of consciousness that affect and create local spin zones in various layered areas about the planet( basically the planets aura)

Then that all so called elements are created relative to the variable spin zones of consciousness ( aether).

Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Perhaps I should try to describe why I consider that this planet is not rotating as currently assumed.

It's the chicken and egg thing.......

This doesn't also just relate to Earth, but to all assumed galatic so called movements, it needs thinking outside the box where no-thing is moving, instead all is a local memory that displaces in location relative to the dominant displacement zone of the ever larger memory fields that are causing variations in local memory field.

To our limited senses it appears as movement, thus the Coriolis effect been based on the earth moving creating the consequences of low and high pressure spin areas.

The resistance to not adhering to the current assumed so called facts is tremendous, and it is very difficult to think in terms of all in creation been a consequence of seemingly nothing creating all, is understandable.

We reap as We sow.....this is that all memory fields symbiotically interact with all memory fields they are in contact with, it's how flocks of birds and shoals of fish instantly interact, they are communicating via their fields, We have become entrapped by our dominant senses.

Kevin

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Not bad Kevin... just needs the Aether redefining and some minor clarifications which will have to wait for a few days...

Getting people to understand that "life" is in everything is the hard part.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Not bad MerLynn,
Getting people to understand that they are not a discrete individual and therefore do not have any individual knowledge as such and what they think they will or will not do with it is mostly irrelevant is the hard part.
Wu wei all the way. ;)
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:21 am

MerLynn wrote:Not bad Kevin... just needs the Aether redefining and some minor clarifications which will have to wait for a few days...

Getting people to understand that "life" is in everything is the hard part.
Thank You.
Dyslexia has caused me to struggle with words, but has been my best friend in that I was not indoctrinated with false assumptions.
our personal memory field can only contain so much information, and then it strives to be correct ( ego)

I am constantly learning more and more about this fabulous universe and it's living ways.
Water is the carrier of information, that's why I recognised the Joe cell as soon as I read about it.

Once the overall memory field of the planet contains the knowledge of such it will be accepted and all will then know.
Basically all knowledge is radio transmitted and received.

But You need to TUNE into that information.

Humans are veiled currently from the simplicity of this.

Kevin