Earths Magnetic Field

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Earths Magnetic Field

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 am

Seasmith wrote:
Gary, I've heard Uranus was first sky god, and was castrated by Talbott's buddy Kronos.
What are you looking at ?
Uranus? :shock: He's probably trying to figure where you're coming from. :lol:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:49 am

s.
What are you looking at ?
The magnetic field of Uranus and its internal structure. A molten core is proposed, so thermionic, but not a rocky crust. Could their models be wrong and there is a thin silicate/Fe-Ni crust? Csuzdi’s theories also have all the electrons coming from the core, so it must get smaller over time.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 pm

G,
I'm no chemist, but perhaps the putative hydrocarbon oceans/ice fields serve as the semiconductor capacitive layer on Uranus. Silicon also.
Wiki says the interior is ices and Rock, how do they know the interior composition ?

It's not very dense. Perhaps 'gas giants, ice giants and 'rocky planets have the same core solenoidal function, (or dual-intersecting electric vortexes a la Meyl and Russell); receiving their power from the sun ? Earth is receiving more electrons/ions from the sun than we are reradiating back to space, i think. That stuff would flow to core along magnetic fiels conduits, right ?
How come we don't read about "Magnetic Portals from the sun" anymore??

misc. Ur's mag field is at 60º to the ecliptic. Aren't the three primary LaGrangian Points at 60º to each other ?
ie sextile

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:58 pm

a la Meyl and Russel
Probably I'd say.
Earth is receiving more electrons/ions from the sun than we are reradiating back to space, i think. That stuff would flow to core along magnetic fiels conduits, right ?
Tonights homework...

Polar rain: Solar coronal electrons in the Earth's magnetosphere
https://ia801200.us.archive.org/24/item ... 008417.pdf
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:58 pm

A more recent Polar Rain purple:
Filamentary field-aligned currents at the polar cap region
derived with the Swarm constellation
{satellites}

Received: 3 May 2016 –

Abstract
ESA’s Swarm constellation mission makes it pos- sible for the first time to determine field-aligned currents (FACs)
in the ionosphere uniquely. In particular at high lat- itudes, the dual-satellite approach can reliably detect some FAC structures which are missed by the traditional single- satellite technique. These FAC events occur preferentially poleward of the auroral oval and during times of northward interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) orientation. Most events appear on the nightside.
They are not related to the typi- cal FAC structures poleward of the cusp, commonly termed NBZ. Simultaneously observed precipitating particle spec- trograms and auroral images from Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP) satellites are consistent with the detected FACs and indicate that they occur on closed field lines mostly adjacent to the auroral oval.
We suggest that the FACs are associated with Sun-aligned filamentary auro- ral arcs. Here we introduce in an initial study features of the high-latitude FAC structures which have been observed dur- ing the early phase of the Swarm mission. A more systematic survey over longer times is required to fully characterize the so far undetected field aligned currents.
1 Introduction
The high-latitude region close to the geomagnetic pole is commonly termed “polar cap”. It...
http://www.ann-geophys.net/34/901/2016/ ... 1-2016.pdf

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks s.
I have not read other than the first book on Csuzdi’s list as I could not make his model work with what I have read about Uranus. I have found other information, but not derived anything so far from it. IR observations from Earth show a complex banded structure to the atmosphere.

Uranus has Bizarre Weather
http://www.universetoday.com/98049/uran ... e-weather/

Believing that IR seen from Earth is probably generated in our atmosphere by UV emissions from Uranus, I looked into space based UV observations.

The excitation of the far ultraviolet electroglow emissions on Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter
We propose that the diffuse FUV emissions of H and H2 in excess of photoelectron excitation observed from the sunlit atmospheres of Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter are produced by electric field acceleration of photoelectrons and ions locally in the upper atmospheres. This in situ acceleration is required to satisfy the many observational constraints on the altitude distribution, exciting particle energy, and total input energy requirements of the electroglow mechanism.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 9/abstract

The one thing I can find no reference to, maybe because they don't exist,are any neutrino observations of Uranus. According to its proposed physical properties, there would be none, as there is no material in the core that would produce them, from nuclear decay. If there are no neutrinos emitted, then my model is sunk, as I envision a central "Sun" within Uranus, a gamma ray source. Perhaps with Earth, the neutrino emission energies can be matched with those from known nuclear decays, I haven't looked into that, so my Sun centred Earth may not be workable if that were the case.
My model then, proposes that the centre of the Earth would be a pinch point in a magnetic flux tube connecting the Earth to the Sun, and that at the centre would be the gamma ray producing vacuum arc, and pair production physics would provide for the electrons, protons (to become hydrogen) and the neutrino emissions. Carbon 13 creation too?
I liked Csuzdi’s model, but can't make it work for Uranus. Now you have posted about his explanation for the movement of Earths continents (BS), I think he, like myself perhaps, belongs fully in the NIAMI department. :D

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 pm

GaryN wrote:
I liked Csuzdi’s model, but can't make it work for Uranus. Now you have posted about his explanation for the movement of Earths continents (BS), I think he, like myself perhaps, belongs fully in the NIAMI department. :D
Maybe, but his proposed continental movements are based on well established and accepted Coulombic interactions, and as an electrical PE, he knows the math as well as Dr. Scott.
I do like that his models are 3D geometric, so he's calculating total through-earth and surface torques and repulsions.

I'm in general agreement with your description of charge/ions being fused into higher order elements in the electric crucible at the center of the Earth. Csuzdi back then didn't have the benefit the super-high pressure/temperature plasma focus fusion and 'laser anvil' experiments we have today, so he was left with hyper-critical phase water and the like for analogies.
(Remember when physicists where trying to describe the core of Jupiter with terms like " metallic hydrogen" ?)

MM turns a prescient phrase it seems to me when he says:
It (the core) is both a fusion reactor and a charge synapse.
http://milesmathis.com/sunhole.html

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:41 pm

MM
Miles still believes the Sun is hot and visibly bright seen from space though he can provide me no proof. :roll:

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:01 pm

To all concerned,
This topic is on the Planetary Science board, as such posts should concern EU and Plasma Cosmology topics. Personal theories should be discussed on the NIAMI board.

Ben D

Unread post by Ben D » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Hmmm...but how does the crystallization ultimately bring about a magnetic field, is it initially some sort of piezoelectric effect?

The actual paper is behind a paywall.. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/va ... 21367.html
This is Actual Science. Crystals at the Earth’s Core Power its Magnetic Field

Universe Today: 27 Feb , 2017

For this reason, scientists have long sought to understand what powers Earth’s magnetic field. Until now, the consensus has been that it was the dynamo effect created by Earth’s liquid outer core spinning in the opposite direction of Earth’s rotation. However, new research from the Tokyo Institute of Technology suggests that it may actually be due to the presence of crystallization in the Earth’s core.

http://www.universetoday.com/133791/act ... tic-field/

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Ben D

Unread post by Ben D » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Thanks seasmith...

It is above my pay grade, and I can't quite visualize it, but it appears the Earth's magnetism is still a result of a dynamo effect, just not the single swirling molten iron core dynamo concept. It is interesting that at the very end, they say "Thus the model is potentially as applicable to dynamos operating in asteroidal bodies as to the dynamos operating in the Earth."

spark

What is Electric Universe's take on Planets Pole Flipping?

Unread post by spark » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVqN1tW1k7w

Would like to see video on planets pole flipping sometime on ThunderboltsProject youtube channel. :)

Could pole flipping of planets have something to do with birkeland currents?

Is the pole flipping instant or gradual? If instant, will the weather suddenly change to extreme cold if magnetic north or magnetic south pole were to move to equator?

Will the pole flipping cause the sun to rise where it sets today? If earths electromagnetic field can act like convex lens.

Robertus Maximus

Re: What is Electric Universe's take on Planets Pole Flippin

Unread post by Robertus Maximus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:57 am

There are no pole reversals.

See my "Of Geotectonic Wizards And Geomagnetic Reversals" post on the "Catastrophist Geology" thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16703&start=30#p124398

celeste

Re: What is Electric Universe's take on Planets Pole Flippin

Unread post by celeste » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:14 am

Robertus Maximus wrote:There are no pole reversals.

See my "Of Geotectonic Wizards And Geomagnetic Reversals" post on the "Catastrophist Geology" thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16703&start=30#p124398

And then how do you deal with the fact that ancient records point to Earth's North pole in Canopus? This is the issue:
Either we say that all the ancient records were " made up", or we can accept that stars near the South ecliptic pole were in fact visible from Earth's North geophysical pole.

This is not merely a magnetic pole shift (as we see on the sun), but an actual physical pole shift, that is being recorded.

This comes up in the Native American mythology as well. Earth wobbles in a crazy way, and then the Sun rises where it once set. This is also in the Cayce material (for those of you willing to consider it), and spelled out in the Hopi legends, etc.

At any rate, the axis about which Earth's pole appears to precess, has been recorded since ancient times. ALL ancient records show, that the axis about which Earth precesses, has shown a very gradual change over time. NO records ever of Earth's North pole pointing to anything along the current ecliptic plane.

Again, change the focus from purely solar system dynamics ( as in which planet the Earth's pole faces), and focus on background stars, and you are forced to the conclusion that Earth's north geophysical pole was in fact pointing to stars now only visible from Earth's Southern hemisphere.