Remote Viewing Mars

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Roshi

Remote Viewing Mars

Unread post by Roshi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UG0Asa7jY

He says: a cosmic event happened, a meteor or a comet struck and blew the atmosphere of Mars away, and some of the inhabitants left for Earth, but he cannot date the event.
Interesting. Still - if remote viewing works, what stopped them to do it again and find out more.

Grey Cloud

Re: Remote Viewing Mars

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Roshi wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UG0Asa7jY

He says: a cosmic event happened, a meteor or a comet struck and blew the atmosphere of Mars away, and some of the inhabitants left for Earth, but he cannot date the event.
Interesting. Still - if remote viewing works, what stopped them to do it again and find out more.
Maybe the remote slipped down the back of the sofa?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Roshi

Unread post by Roshi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:49 am

I see you do not trust "remote viewing".
But we should never be 100% certain about anything:
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty — some most unsure, some nearly sure, but none absolutely certain." - Richard Feynman

Remote viewing was tried by the CIA:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
The Stargate Project was the code name for a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications.
One of the remote viewers saw Jupiter rings before Voyager:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swan ... iter_rings
Swann (Aka: the lord of the rings ) proposed a study to Targ and Puthoff. At first they resisted, for the resulting descriptions would be impossible to verify. Yet, on the evening 27 April 1973 Targ and Puthoff recorded Swann's remote viewing session of the planet Jupiter and Jupiter's moons, prior to the Voyager probe's visit there in 1979.

Swann asked for 30 minutes of silence. According to Swann, his ability to see Jupiter took about three and a half minutes. In the session he made several reports on the physical features of Jupiter, such as its surface, atmosphere and weather. Swann's statement that Jupiter had planetary rings, like Saturn, was controversial at the time. The Voyager probe later confirmed the existence of the rings.

The following are Swann's exact statements:

6:06:20 "Very high in the atmosphere there are crystals... they glitter. Maybe the stripes are like bands of crystals, maybe like rings of Saturn, though not far out like that. Very close within the atmosphere."(Unintelligible sentence.) "I bet you they'll reflect radio probes. Is that possible if you had a cloud of crystals that were assaulted by different radio waves?"

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 am

But we should never be 100% certain about anything
I'm not 100% certain about anything, apart from not being 100% certain about anything.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

sketch1946

Unread post by sketch1946 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Like most things it's good to keep an open mind, and be able to civilly discuss even wildly improbable ideas... if the funders of this Stargate project wrapped it up as unprofitable, most likely it was?

"...a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague, included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues."

Someone with this ability would presumably be very popular, they could work for the weather office... or maybe in the stock market... lots of money to be made if it really was reliable

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:54 am

No doubt in my mind , the secret government has people on mars at this moment ... they have back engineered downed UFO's (see Bob Lazar), and have their own craft which can easily get there ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ&t=14s