Electric Matter.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JouniJokela

Electric Matter.

Unread post by JouniJokela » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:32 am

Dear Sirs,

I found half a year ago an idea, how the Condensed/Gas phase transition might be defined with the speed of light. I even published a paper about this in researchgate.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... H_07102016

This phase transition was not the main issue of this paper. The main issue was seeking the Planck's constant.

Anyhow,
Allready then, I was disturbed by the Idea, that if this kind of definition is really correct, then it should be possible to define also the phase transition for Gas/Plasma through speed of light. And week ago, I got this idea and I tested it, and it was immediately "BINGO". The Stratopause is EXACTLY there. So I started to write a paper about this, and I am in the midst of it now.

But,
this brought me immediately forward. Whilst doing a logarithmic analysis I noticed a clear bend in about 117-123 km high in atmosphere, and I was like "But What this is then???" -As this bend is actually a new phase-transition point for a new kind of Matter which is not previously known. Just for a word-check i Link what I mean with phase transition;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_transition

As this matter is highly Ionized, I've named it as "Electric-matter", and thise transition-layer in atmosphere as "Electro-pause". And -ofcourse- I've allready found the physical explanation how this transition point can be logically driven from the speed of light.

Ok. So why I am here?
Because I would appreciate some help to improve this paper in a level, that it could be properly published.
-Spelling,
-Structure,
-Comprehensivity,
I can't offer anything else, than your name written on the "Acknowledgements" of this paper. And ofcourse the joy of being a participant on a physical breakthrough.

And, if it adds any interest, this actually proved my Idea about Turbulence to be correct too, this paper;
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... Turbulence
(Whilst writing this I didn't know anything from QED, so that's why the QED aspect is missing from this paper.)
For those who want to see some concrete; here's my videos about turbulence;
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... AjdYYUgOFE

My e-mail can be found atleast from the first paper I linked, just below the title.

Regs,

Jouni Jokela

JouniJokela

Re: Electric Matter.

Unread post by JouniJokela » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:20 am

The first draft is uploaded;

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... d_of_Light

Edit; I had some related discussion about this issue here;
https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=2

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 pm

First generation helium, non-isotopic - is opposed Atomically the most to magnesium and infra-red generating elements like sulfur (sulfur is one of the most basic infra-red generating elements when the sulfur is around calcium/barium or Oxygen/Selenium type elements.) When helium is pushed on by these elements, even the light and sound of these elements - the helium is pushed in a direction and even brings out more of it's own qualities - which helium's qualities are replacing the electron of moving closer to infra-red, with the electron neutrino of taking colors around opposites (positrons). When helium is around it's opposing element and then either first generation silicon or electron neutrinos, combine with hydrogen type elements along with amounts of the helium - the helium will start moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart. When this happens and the opposing elements of helium are around or touching the helium - helium will turn into Lithium - and then when lithium is put into the same conditions, only with ITS opposing elements, which is first generation silicon or electron neutrinos - Beryllium is created - and then when beryllium is in the same condition (as in moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart), and is around it's opposing elements, magnesium/radium and sulfur/infra-red type elements, boron is created - and then when under the same conditions as the others, with the opposing elements of both types of inert gases, as in either the helium spectrum or the neon spectrum - boron turns into carbon.

Isotopes and elements related to a given element, like helium, xenon and argon - as opposed to neon, Krypton and Niton - are created when the Vector Equilibrium, or Nassim Haramein's work - is used by literally the double rainbow in all space - when enough protons are around to operate in-between the double rainbow and the vector equilibrium.

There is a lot more to it than this, but maybe it was helpful?

Also almost no element in the whole Universe has it's own electron besides aluminum type elements, inert gas type elements, and phosphorus type elements. I will leave here an excerpt from another post of mine:

"The electrical component would be figuring out how the protons, positrons and neutrons of this formula react with all other things, and also how these elements altogether react with other stars and space, which contains possibly the electric kernels or particles and rays that would organize the infra-red, calcium, and boron elements of a black hole, around electrons - the electrons mainly coming from electron neutrinos, aluminum type elements, phosphorus type elements, and inert gases - as they move faster than light. Why? Because electron neutrinos contain information about the original energy complexes, of electrons, neutrons, and protons in one whole - aluminum type elements perpetually create electrons when the aluminum is around it's opposing element while moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart - the opposing element of aluminum is magnesium and infra-red. Inert gases are replacing the electron of moving closer to what is resisting (what is resisting is either magnesium type elements in some cases like neon, and infra-red type elements in the other cases like helium) - replaced with the electron neutrino of taking positions or colors around opposites. Phosphorus acts the exact same as the aluminum, only aluminum is when rays act like particles and its opposing wave is magnesium/infra-red -while phosphorus is when particles act like rays, and it's opposing wave is both types of inert gases, when the phosphorus is moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart. Under both of these conditions, electron neutrinos, inert gases, phosphorus and aluminum can create an almost unlimited amount of electrons, which are distributed across all space, probably since the beginning of the physical Universe."

-Kody Tillotson

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:11 pm

kodybatill wrote:
There is a lot more to it than this, but maybe it was helpful?

-Kody Tillotson
Well, thanks for these supporting words. I share most of these thoughts of yours.
The title of this thread is "Electric matter", and I just realized that it might not be enough describing.
I mean here, as wroted in first post. "Phase transition".

So what I mean here, that there is a new previously not observed STATE OF MATTER.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter

So in my latest paper, I am not talking about nucleosynthesis (like in some of my other papers).
But I am introducing this observation about the New state of Matter.

Yes its "PLASMA." -That's not the point. The Point is, that When Plasma is ionized, it starts to follow another rules, than those of "Kinetic gas theory". The same matter seems to have 3x times more power.

Look this Picture; It's logarithmic, and it's the Difference between RED and Cyan "straight" lines what I am talking about here.

THIS IS A REMARKABLE FINDING. The matter in Space behaves with other rules. Than in Earth. Please note that this Matter is Plasma/Gas mixture from 50-100 km height. It's Plasma from 100-117 km. And it's Electric Plasma above 117 km height, and there the Physical rules have suddenly changed.

And this change has Fundamental basis, in the Speed of light. The Horizontal Blue line shows, where this limit is. The various curves, are various atoms, having this limit in slightly different in same Temperature and Pressure.

Chapter 2.2. Chapter 3.8 and Chapter 4.1 For those who find the 18 pages too long and want just a quick view.
Pages 7, 10, 12 have this diagram in various viewpoints.

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:50 am

I have just realized that instead of speaking "Dimension", I should be speaking "Degrees of Freedom".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degrees_o ... of_freedom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_capa ... of_freedom

Just found this paper;
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... ma_Physics

And i feel the observations explained in Chapter "2.1.2.Characteristics of Solar Wind Turbulence" are supporting my ideas.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:56 pm

JouniJokela said:
The Point is, that When Plasma is ionized, it starts to follow another rules, than those of "Kinetic gas theory".
Plasma by definition is gas with a significant amount of Ions or electrons or both.
When you speak of ionizing plasma it is confusing because plasma is already ionized.
And how is electric plasma different from plain old plasma ?
Jkac

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi Jouni :)
This phase transition was not the main issue of this paper. The main issue was seeking the Planck's constant.
Not sure of the impact , if any, it may have on your investigations but Plancks constant along with that of Boltzman and Stefans Law have been shown faulty in their application of universality .... and now considered to be unusable at any practical level.
“The Theory of Heat Radiation” Revisited:
A Commentary on the Validity of Kirchhoff’s Law of Thermal Emission
and Max Planck’s Claim of Universality
Pierre-Marie Robitaille1
and Stephen J. Crothers2
1Department of Radiology, The Ohio State University, 395 W. 12th Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
2Queensland, Australia
E-mails: robitaille.1@osu.edu, steve@plasmaresources.com

Affirming Kirchhoff’s Law of thermal emission, Max Planck conferred upon his own
equation and its constants, h and k, universal significance. All arbitrary cavities were
said to behave as blackbodies. They were thought to contain black, or normal radiation,
which depended only upon temperature and frequency of observation, irrespective of the
nature of the cavity walls. Today, laboratory blackbodies are specialized, heated devices
whose interior walls are lined with highly absorptive surfaces, such as graphite, soot, or
other sophisticated materials. Such evidence repeatedly calls into question Kirchhoff’s
Law, as nothing in the laboratory is independent of the nature of the walls. By focusing
on Max Planck’s classic text, “The Theory of Heat Radiation’, it can be demonstrated
that the German physicist was unable to properly justify Kirchhoff’s Law. At every turn,
he was confronted with the fact that materials possess frequency dependent reflectivity
and absorptivity, but he often chose to sidestep these realities. He used polarized light to
derive Kirchhoff’s Law, when it is well known that blackbody radiation is never polarized.
Through the use of an element, dσ, at the bounding surface between two media,
he reached the untenable position that arbitrary materials have the same reflective properties.
His Eq. 40 (ρ =ρ), constituted a dismissal of experimental reality. It is evident
that if one neglects reflection, then all cavities must be black. Unable to ensure that
perfectly reflecting cavities can be filled with black radiation, Planck inserted a minute
carbon particle, which he qualified as a “catalyst”. In fact, it was acting as a perfect
absorber, fully able to provide, on its own, the radiation sought. In 1858, Balfour Stewart
had outlined that the proper treatment of cavity radiation must include reflection.
Yet, Max Planck did not cite the Scottish scientist. He also did not correctly address
real materials, especially metals, from which reflectors would be constructed. These
shortcomings led to universality, an incorrect conclusion. Arbitrary cavities do not contain
black radiation. Kirchhoff’s formulation is invalid. As a direct consequence, the
constants h and k do not have fundamental meaning and along with “Planck length”,
“Planck time”, “Planck mass”, and “Planck temperature”, lose the privileged position
they once held in physics.
http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/ ... -41-04.PDF

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:14 am

jacmac wrote:JouniJokela said:
The Point is, that When Plasma is ionized, it starts to follow another rules, than those of "Kinetic gas theory".
And how is electric plasma different from plain old plasma ?
Jkac
Thanks for very good comment and Question.

Do we know now all these "Another rules" of plasma? As when we do, then all astrological phenomenons should be as comprehensive to us, as ie. the physics of a hot-air-balloon flight is.

Answer; Not much. The present "plasma" can have various degrees of inoization, etc. This means that something what is only a mixture of Kinetic-gas and Plasma is today defined as a plasma. And this simply means, that you cant find any fundamental physical laws of such a mixture. Imagine Archimedes trying to find his law of buoyancy from some water air mixture?
This Electric-Matter is just a pure state-of-matter. Which clearly starts to follow it's own rules. It have complete different degrees of freedom compared to kinetic-gas.
kiwi wrote:Hi Jouni
Not sure of the impact , if any, it may have on your investigations but Plancks constant along with that of Boltzman and Stefans Law have been shown faulty in their application of universality .... and now considered to be unusable at any practical level.
Ok. Thanks! This actually explains a lot. Pls. note that in this paper is the Planck constant tried to be derived;
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... H_07102016

And in this paper, is the States of Matter derived;

I don't believe that these laws are Wrong though. But i easily agree that they are not universal. It's as you would try to use Viscosity law for kinetic gas. It just don't apply.

The point of this whole "new Electric-Matter definition" -Business is, that with it we can define the limits of the apprlicabilty for these laws. You might be able to calculate good approximate to some gas-plasma mixture (old plasma) with Boltzmann-constant etc. But for "Electric-Matter", these rules are completely different.
They are not even found and defined yet. We need to found and define these new rules.

I just happended to found the conditions, where these rules can be started to be seeked.

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:00 pm

I don't believe that these laws are Wrong though. But i easily agree that they are not universal.
Yes that is as stated by Prof Robataille... it is applicable only in the "perfect" scenario ... which actually does not even exist to the degree of perfection required, as he shows with the variation of Graphite that comes from different mines ... at some frequencies it is hardly emitting at all. :ugeek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hstum3U2zw

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:47 am

I can very easily agree with Robataille. Thanks for posting.

I share the words of Max Planck himself;
We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.
And as he said this in The Universe in the Light of Modern Physics (1931), which is 31 years after he introduced the h, it means that he have been aware about it's limitations.

Adding the words of Tesla;
"The theory of relativity he described as "a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense." "The Theory," he said "wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fasinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors."
The New York Times, July 11, 1935
http://teslacollection.com/tesla_articl ... _1930_1945

So, how can this all "error business" can still be going so strong?
Because, it's not about saying what is wrong. It's much more about replacing it with something which is correct.

I have now found how the State of Matter can be defined through the speed of light, and I already see how this helps to exactly define the degrees of Freedoms to produce the correct laws for the various states of matters.

So I am more seeking existing supporting material to proceed to correct direction.

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:24 am

About Alfen Waves;

I am just following the Idea how these Alfen waves could explain the value of Gravity-constant;

Maybe some one here knows more accurate value (Source) for this;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun#Atmosphere
The heliosphere, the tenuous outermost atmosphere of the Sun, is filled with the solar wind plasma. This outermost layer of the Sun is defined to begin at the distance where the flow of the solar wind becomes superalfvénic—that is, where the flow becomes faster than the speed of Alfvén waves,[90] at approximately 20 solar radii (0.1 AU).
I mean these values are contradictory; as 0.1002 AU = 21.52 solar radii, but if this is the exact position where Alfven wave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfv%C3%A ... n_velocity
have alfen velocity, then it might indeed give the mathematical explanation for few things...

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:40 pm

^ Continue, Yes, so it seems that there is a connection between this thing above.

The most propable exact value would be 69.4462 Seconds, which gives a length of 0.278 AU
The idea alouds though also 70.1475 Seconds too, but it doesnt seem to fit to the data so well, though the difference is only one %

What I talk must be difficult to understand, as I dont have any papers ready. I just did this picture though;

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... of_planets

Its name Alfven_wavelengths_system_-Kelvin_waves-_explains_the_positions_of_planets -should be describing.

So this basically very simple system predicted correctly all the positions of some "special stuff" in Solarsystem.
(Orange vertical line) ....

Here's a source which supports this, 69.45 s = 0.0144 Hz
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4525157/
figure 3.

Some Data;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkwood_gap
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuiper_belt

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:09 pm

I don't have to time to work with this now, but just got an idea how the Turbulence might also be defined through the speed of light.
It's actually really logical, and obvious next step following this path of thoughts.

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Hey,

Does anyone have a good source for information on the Heat Capacities of plasma?
I have Something like this in mind;
https://physics.stackexchange.com/quest ... nstan?rq=1

Another keyword being "degrees of freedom", like;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulong%E2 ... ion_limits

Regs,

Jouni

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm

JouniJokela wrote:Hey,

Does anyone have a good source for information on the Heat Capacities of plasma?
I have Something like this in mind;
https://physics.stackexchange.com/quest ... nstan?rq=1

Another keyword being "degrees of freedom", like;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulong%E2 ... ion_limits

Regs,

Jouni
NRL Plasma Formulary
/ NRL / PPD / NRL Plasma Formulary
Front cover of the NRL FormularyThe NRL Plasma Formulary has been the mini-Bible of plasma physicists for the past 25 years. It is an eclectic compilation of mathematical and scientific formulas, and contains physical parameters pertinent to a variety of plasma regimes, ranging from laboratory devices to astrophysical objects.

Plasma Formulary 2016 PDF
https://www.nrl.navy.mil/ppd/sites/www. ... ARY_16.pdf