I. What they wont tell you - What does 'physical' mean?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

AmagnonX

Re: I. What they wont tell you - What does 'physical' mean?

Unread post by AmagnonX » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:38 am

If I reply to your last note, we will probably just start getting more off track and rather than resolve anything - it won't be profitable for either of us.

So lets return to my initial statements, and help me understand where you consider the problem is. I'll use different notation, so we can get clear of anyone's private definitions.

Let A occupy all volume.
There cannot exist anything that occupies a volume, except it is part of A.

Let A be divided into parts.
Let B1, B2, B3 .. BN be parts of A.
Therefore any B occupies a volume, and any B does not 'not occupy a volume'.

If A occupies all volume - then anything which occupies a volume between the parts of A, is itself A.
Therefore no volume separates B from B, and B is in contact with B.
Let the contact between any B be defined as a 'surface'.

Let A be the 'universe', let B be a 'substance'.

Therefore the universe is the sum of all substance, and is divided into parts which are separated by surfaces. The word substance in this sense is clearly defined as something that occupies a volume - I am not interested in whether it has any other property. I clearly do not intend to imply I am talking about 'matter', which I can demonstrate is actually a concept.

By definition anything that occupies a volume is part of the universe, it is a substance, and anything that is not a substance does not occupy a volume. If something exists, but does not physically exist - then we are referring to surfaces. If things that occupy a volume physically exist - then only substances physically exist. If we use some other definition for 'physically exists', then we will get some other result - but the universe will not be altered by our definition.

This is the logic, I am interested to try to understand why you think this is invalid?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 am

AmagnonX wrote:
kevin wrote:AmagnonX,
IMHO Universe is a perfectly packed super conductive solid, it is Omni present everywhere.
The packing creates planes upon the geometric faces of the packing.

We are by products of one of these planes, all We consider as substance is simply a consequence of memory upon that plane created by consciousness that flows along all of the planes.

Thus within and without You is multiple dimensions of alternate planes, each with it's own unique memory.
To universe a diamond is akin to atmosphere, not a solid in any shape or form.

I write this within My own unique field of consciousness that enables Me to SWITCH about the planes My memory, to type and in turn displace at rest memories within the planets memory.

Rupert Sheldrake is trying to describe this with His morphogenic field theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4bgv6u2w60
Kevin
The description derived from logic agrees with your general description - because we see similar phenomena in every direction, then the simplest explanation is that the universe is filled with a single fundamental material. The universal material has always been called aether, so that is a reasonable name for it.

The description that is provided by logic requires a universe entirely comprised of material divided by surfaces - which matches your general description. As for being a superconductor .. thats difficult to justify, because we can measure distances smaller than electrons - and the structure of the aether is finer than that. I would be interested to hear any arguments that support that the aether is a superconductor - because the vacuum (pure aether) is often used an an insulating barrier.

Therefore it seems unlikely that it is a conductor of electricity in a conventional sense - however charged particles certainly move around in the aether. When they flow along lines of magnetic flux, electric currents flow without apparent loss - so it could perhaps be considered a 'super conductor' in that sense.

A far as what we consider substance, logic (and experiments) indicate that matter is comprised of surfaces. The substance of the aether permeates all materials evenly - so a diamond, or our body, or air is all comprised of the same material with the same density, it is just arranged differently.

Because the universe must logically be comprised only of substances divided by surfaces, then every kind of phenomena must be derived from them. All kinds of information is captured in surfaces - all of our writing can be transferred onto surfaces, images like photo's or movies, and even sounds and music can be stored on surfaces (discs, and records). Therefore, 'memory' which is defined as stored information, is easily explained as a derivative of surfaces. As for consciousness, it is also easily explained as an emergent phenomena caused by the motion of surfaces (or planes if you prefer).

I discussed Einsteins problem with an ambiguous definition of 'field' so I will provide an alternative definition. The most useful definition I have devised is ; "A 'field' is a volume of substances in motion." When you consider a living body, it must be surrounded by moving aether as a consequence of the electrical and thermal activity in the body - therefore this region is a field, and it contains information. I have no use for religious words like 'soul' or 'spirit' - but if there is such a thing, then it would be that field. The root cause of consciousness is as yet undefined, but this complex field might play a role.

The rest of the ideas, such as other dimensions, consciousness flowing along planes, and switching and so forth - seems to be a marketing scam, pure appeal to emotions, specifically the canard called 'spirituality'. This is a common tactic of people who want to convert small amounts of knowledge into large amounts of money.

I trust the information coming from my senses more than I trust the information coming from someone elses imagination.
The aether is not the universal base.
The universal base is a fixed solid of perfectly packed solids.
the aether or consciousness flows about the geometries of the packing.
As it flows it forms dual spherical fields that pinch at a bloch wall point where the flows reverse spin direction.

You are self similar, and I can detect and detail this with absolute precision.

All is one, and the duality of spin fields created are magnetic and result in the production of electricity, this is the basis of how an electric universe exists..

I have no intention of converting any amount of my knowledge into any financial gain , no matter how tiny an amount of knowledge that may be.
I have personally experienced other dimensions where I exist also, and have transferred vast knowledge to My uneducated self here in 3D.

My whole drive is to better comprehend this fabulous multi dimensional universe, and to best comprehend thus what My dowsing reveals.

I do appreciate how most humans are so limited into their dominant five sense reality that they often begin to use ridicule to belittle that which they cannot themselves sense, thus any such ridicule is akin to water off a ducks back to myself.

I cannot help but simply and truthfully write as I have experienced.

Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:17 am

To further explain.
The base of universe is fixed.
SPACE as it is termed is where a minimum of memory exists within that fixed solid.

Everything in 3D creation is FIELD based, and all fields co-exist within all other fields.
When You view a tree You are seeing it's northern hemisphere field which the trees branches(antennae) occupy.
You are alive due to Your own local field of consciousness that contains the encoded memory of You.
Your field is fed from larger fields, and the field content is transferrable( reiki)

I have studied dementia and many other so called brain related conditions, and they are all field deficient consequences.
Everything is memory based, and enabled by consciousness, all consequences such as electricity and heat and cold and light and dark are consequences of this creative system.

Space there offers up a very low resistance to memory based fields displacing about in the geometry, and We wrongly term this as movement.
No-thing moves, all is displacement with field interactions creating variations to so called orbits etc.

This planet is a memory, where every so called atom is magnetically held in the field memory it has become, the true physical been the base substance of universe, all else in a multitude of dimensions is local memory.

Kevin

AmagnonX

Unread post by AmagnonX » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:29 pm

kevin wrote:Kevin
There is no doubt that imagination is a powerful tool, and when it is properly constrained by logic and observation it allows us to create new information that is consistent with reality. When it is not constrained by logic and observation - when it is undisciplined imagination - then it can create Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and other fabulous fantasy's.

The imagination is also able to create new concepts, and produce new ways to perceive reality. That is not an adjustment of reality, it is an adjustment of perception and generally an extremely useful thing. Having alternative points of view, and being able to separate ourselves from our human-centric perception is very powerful .. but it does not alter what exists outside of our minds .. it merely allows us to interpret it in a different way.

When elements of the unconstrained imagination are not differentiated from the reality that we perceive with our senses - that is called a hallucination. So long as we are aware of that, then it can also be a useful thing .. but if those elements are co-mingled unknowingly .. that creates dangers for ourselves and others.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:43 am

AmagnonX wrote:
kevin wrote:Kevin
There is no doubt that imagination is a powerful tool, and when it is properly constrained by logic and observation it allows us to create new information that is consistent with reality. When it is not constrained by logic and observation - when it is undisciplined imagination - then it can create Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and other fabulous fantasy's.

The imagination is also able to create new concepts, and produce new ways to perceive reality. That is not an adjustment of reality, it is an adjustment of perception and generally an extremely useful thing. Having alternative points of view, and being able to separate ourselves from our human-centric perception is very powerful .. but it does not alter what exists outside of our minds .. it merely allows us to interpret it in a different way.

When elements of the unconstrained imagination are not differentiated from the reality that we perceive with our senses - that is called a hallucination. So long as we are aware of that, then it can also be a useful thing .. but if those elements are co-mingled unknowingly .. that creates dangers for ourselves and others.

Thank You for comparing Me to a hobbit, as I am such.
I crawled out of a hole in the ground, not a worm infested a hole, but a comfortable hole.
I thus recognise nature, the patterns of such, the methods of such.

I know all is one.

Kevin hobbit

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:31 pm

:D
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.