An alternative view of electricity and magnetism

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Re: An alternative view of electricity and magnetism

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:52 am

Looked at life ray.
Fixing what the Global matrix controllers promote like Nuclear Power isnt what its cracked up to be.

Back in 1994 we was sitting on his verandah and this haz mat van rolled up in the driveway. 3 guys hopped out with full radiation protective clothing right down to the masks. They opened vans back door and and rolled out a 200 liter drum with Radiation marks on it. They said that they were there as we could treat radioactive waste. We replied its already been done. But we've only just unloaded it. No matter says We, its done. Out came their counters and sure enough the drums had no reactions or clicks on their equipment. How that asked? They are in the Field of my bottled waters. Now go away. To which all they could do was comply. There mission was over the split second they removed the drum from the van. What do you think their report read like when they got back? Did it have something to do with ASIO agents showing a few months later? When you, like me, get Asio/CIA/MI6 or any of the alphabet agencies knocking on your door wanting to ask questions about levitation free energy you soon begin to realize the world is not as it seems. What would the national security guys think about a simple process to make a bottle of water that is still drinkable (and actually heals) taken on board a vessel and its engines becoming instantly inert? Rendering the boat unfixable forever. You gonna shout it from the roof tops? Hey I can fix fukushina in seconds !!!!!

No

your going to post it on some crack pot forum full of brainwashed posters along with a whole slew of fantastic inventions and their applications and hide in plain sight preserving the information and making google-able if some interested party ever wants to do something. Unless you have a better way of staying alive.

Life ray's theory of radioactivity isnt too far from the mark though. His method, rather than a solution is more complex and if he wants the glory, we'll take life. But ours is better.

Radiation is only magnetic energy or Plasma release. Change or create a new Field to effect the plasma emmision Field and it changes everything. The rest of the Pacific Ocean takes a much larger bottle of water.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:28 pm

The Genius of Magnetic Fields and Newer Methods of their Creation.
Or
Understanding the Universe by creating rather than destructing.

Tesla invented the Magnetic Field Generation device known as the Tesla Coil.
Electricity was well known in the Direct Current or DC format but it had huge limitations in transmissions and available power. By taking a magnet and spinning it past a coiled wire, the connecting wires to the coil, transmits or makes available, the magnetic energy, known as AC, along the entire length of the wires. Another way to understand it is the ‘kinetic’ energy available in the harnessing of the push and pull of a magnet 50 or 60 times a second is available for ‘work’ along the length of the wires. To do “work” like boil water, electric lights, heater elements and rotational motors, requires another coil to release this magnetic energy or do “work”. For example, a straight wire in a kettle for boiling water will “short out” or instantly degrade the wire from ‘spinning a magnet past a coil’ generated energy. But to coil the wire before immersing in water will see the magnetic energy now boil water. This action of creating a magnetic field by coiled wires takes into account the 90 degree interaction of magnetic fields between the coils which is the principle that induces spin within the Field and the resultant rotational energy is the “work”. A Tesla coil to make it and a Tesla coil to release it as required.

All electronic equipment runs on DC, so the AC from the Tesla AC generator requires more coils and in the old days, valves to convert it to usable DC. All this came about by Tesla coiling wires and spinning a magnet past the coil. In 1896 a Frenchman postulated the existence of the Electron to complement the Proton that comprised the “atom”. He theorized its existence to explain Tesla’s ‘electricity’. The electron marble particle theorists won out over Tesla’s explanation that it’s all energy, frequency and vibration.

So for the last 100 years, electricity has been “electrons” with their rate of spin and mass all theorized to exist but not the infinite number of them or where they came from by spinning a magnet. The concept that it’s a magnetic Field and its interactions with other magnetic Fields that does the work was purposely buried so ‘something’ could be metered.

So the Tesla coil has morphed into a million shapes and designs. All designed to vary its “work” load or power availability for mans need of cheap metered energy.

The atomic theory and periodic table of the elements has as it ‘core’ of belief, the destructive nature of magnetic energy in the application of DC to electrodes in a CAUSTIC solution for the production of H and O. All based upon deconstructing matter rather than creating matter.

The next evolution of Magnetic Field Generation devices no longer uses wires and coils and spinning magnets to generate a Magnetic Field but will use more solid state devices with no moving parts. The generation and application of more advanced Magnetic Fields, can do more than just create hot fusion or heat and boil water, cook food, illuminate the darkness or power your iPhone to microwave your brain making it more limited than it already is. These newer Field creation devices can turn water into any other liquid and any other liquid into water. As water is electricity, electricity can ‘become’ available from water charged in such a Magnetic Field creation device either by the water flowing through or past a permanent magnet or even in situ in a vat. It just depends how the Magnetic Field is built. It no longer has to be a coil of wires continuously energized.

These newer Magnetic Field creation devices have discovered clever ways to effect the way energy is presently used and even generated. For example, the water vapor known as ‘oxygen’ is required in most energy experiments. Man only knows of heat fusion energy and so he burns or deconstructs everything for energy. The burning process only works in the presence of ‘oxygen’. Man mythicises the opposite and equal reaction of energy release by cold fusion or in Magnetic Field science language, changing the frequency if an internal combustion engine so the ‘oxygen’ energy is released without the need for burning another substance or fuel to interact with the ‘oxygen’ energy to provide heat.

In the uncompleted experimenters Guide to Newer Magnetic Field Generation devices, The construction ‘materials’ can be anything from silver to stainless steel to plastic, and the magnetic Field imparted to the water and the ‘charged’ water has a myriad of other uses. Air is water vapor and charging air will effect anything that utilizes air like lungs, internal combustion engines and other energy exchangers.

The simple 4 silver rods comprising the SilverJoe cell is a marvel in Magnetic Field creation devices that doesn’t use coiled wires to create a Magnetic Field. Instead it uses the 90 degree interaction of one ‘electric’ Pole or Field in proximity to another. With just two wires like the standard (colloidal) silver makers, the electrical energy doesn’t create a “Field” and so the energy has nowhere to go but to the opposite pole or electrode and this deconstructs its own energy matrix showing destructive electrolysis by the application of DC to water.

With 4 silver rods, two are Pos+ and 2 are Neg- in a diagonal format. This sees the energy available along the entire length of the wire when immersed within a magnetic field conducting solution. Rather than a “straight line” flow (like a straight wire in an electric jug) The 2 Neg wires have more than one place, for the energy to flow thus creating a magnetic field that interacts with the water with a “signature” of Silver Memory from the "antenna". This electro-magnetically restructures the water into silver as a by-product of Magnetic Field creation when ‘charging’ the water with magnetic energy. see http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15930

Another way to create a Magnetic Field within water with DC is when materials are placed between the 2 (or more) active electrodes. When two electrodes are placed into a liquid and applying DC, its called electrolysis. When you place a conductive piece of material between the two electrodes you create a magnetic Field that affects the atomic structure of the liquid. The active electrodes may or may not deconstruct depending upon the materials electromagnetic plasma construct or ‘chemical makeup’. The shapes, orientation, construct and the numbers of these plates and their position to the active plates all have an effect or differing outcome on the Field created. Much like the minerals and rock strata’s of the Earth and the overall magnetic field of the Earth. This placing conductive materials for Magnetic Field Generation is not only little understood since Tesla invented Field Science, but not even contemplated as a way that energy and materials can interact for a specific outcome or duplicating nature like turning water into oil or coal.

This post requires a new thread all of its own as the concepts and inventiveness herein will change the entire understanding of the universe and man’s endeavours and the sooner its understood the better. May I suggest. “How to condense the theory of everything into two pages”, rhetorical of course. Or perhaps “The kindergarten view to opening minds”. Those at http://www.philosophy.org/scientific.html are frothing at the chance to use our inventions as the practical experiments to their Field Science. Like thunderbolts, presently all they have is theory too.
Given this thread was named by the thought police aka moderators and given to me so posting on the Earth Cataclysmic change thread couldn’t be understood as magnetic forces rather than mechanical forces I don’t consider its importance will be understood on a forum where minds are closed to anything new and demonstrable and relegated to ‘mad’ if it doesn’t contribute directly to the nobeling of imaginative theories. Is that diplomatic enough?

Lynn Eykamp
Australia

AKA MerLynn Land of Oz

john666

Unread post by john666 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:00 am

john666 wrote:
MerLynn wrote:
This is a Water Based Universe. Where water is the 'natural harmonic' of the Suns Plasma. The Suns plasma constitutes the only and single building block of all creation.
What is the role of the Moon in the creation.
MerLynn you haven't answered my question concerning the Moon.
Can you do that now :?:

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:00 am

From what I was told, the moon is owned by those we call , bigfoot, yowie, sasquatch,
It arrived here under its own steam before atlantis sank.
It may have been created by some species other than those who created the universe.
But I have no way to verify this information.

john666

Unread post by john666 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 am

Why do you believe in this negative idea of the Moon?

Don't you think that the simplest explanation is that the Moon was created by the same Intelligence which created the sun considering that:

1. They are of the same size
2.They both get bigger - and to the same degree - as they are nearing the horizon
3. They both get redder as they are nearing the horizon
4. Their paths on the celestial sphere are generally speaking the same throughout the year

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Why do you consider an alternative view "negative". Im not the only one with these alternate views.
All intelligence's aren't created equal.
Them pesky hacking russians have maintained the line as Mrs Stanley Kubrick does, of how did they survive the Van Allen radiation belts getting to the moon? Some where recently I read, some NASA guy let the cat out of the bag and said as soon as they figure out how to survive the radiation belts, trips to the Mars are feasible.

Enjoy the full moon just dont get struck by it. Everything 'they' say about the moon might be fake news.

https://ronabbass.wordpress.com/2012/08 ... -vid-incl/

BTW we have 100% effective magnetic shielding. infinitely better than Mu Metal. But then if one opens one's mind to the alternative views of electricity and magnetism, why wouldn't anyone? Unless you still push the line that the electric universe still has the electron theory as its core belief

john666

Unread post by john666 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:21 am

I don't believe in either the Apollo moon landing, or in the atomic theory;

As far as the sun and the moon are concerned, how do you explain the solar eclipse?
I ask you this because, you implicitly claimed that you have greater knowledge of the workings of the sun, then the great majority of people.
So I have two questions for you:

1.WHAT IS THE SOLAR ECLIPSE?
2 WHAT IS CAUSING THE SOLAR ECLIPSE?

Even if you do not have knowledge of such issues, I would still like to hear your speculations, considering that your novel thoughts have proven to be very thought provoking.

Any thoughts on that?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am

If this thread continues to evolve into a discussion of conspiracy theories it is going to be locked.
Please review the Forum Rules and Guidelines
Please note, that even on these boards discussion still must bear some relevance to EU/PC themes. This is not the place for wild speculation or conspiracy theories, and there are many other forums suitable for that purpose.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I thank you very much Nick c for starting this thread for me. I have endeavored to inject wit, humor and some sarcasm into an otherwise very boring topic of Electricity and Magnetism being the foundations of this universe.

It is disappointing some 666 guy trying to hijack the thread with moonstruck stuff but apart from a short and sweet reply I always steered it back to 'electricity and magnetism'. keeping with forum rules of........ Please note, that even on these boards discussion still must bear some relevance to EU/PC themes....... I does protest that you does protest too much. The post views per day is double that of any other new thread. Leading me to assume, is this a thinly veiled attempt at gagging or shadow banning or a book burning exercise?

My inbox has double the new contact emails and most go along the lines of "Hi Lynn, I love the way you write. It’s forthright & brave. So few say it ‘like it is’; such is the state of the political corrected (contaminated) mind."

Now I have posted this before but got little response. So now that Nick c has given and named for me a thread to express my alternate views of electricity and magnetism I will elaborate on an invention that anyone who visits the Gold Coast region of Oz is invited to see. This invitation most respectfully includes Wall Thornhill and Dave in Adelaide.

What understandings of alternate views on electricity and magnetism in a 100% plasma universe can invent.........

We have built several devices that pass liquids through the center of a ring magnet and the construct of the device looks like a car muffler. In fact one did take a car hotdog muffler and internally add ring magnets so as to magnetically restructure car exhaust

These dozen or so ring magnet devices have been thoroughly tested and demonstrated and even been posted on the internet. But seriously, the showing of spitting out of fluids before treatment in the ring magnet cell and drinking the fluid as it exits the device invites ridicule and fakery and like we are going to give away the schematics for independent testing. Or allow the govt to place a gag order on such a device that conflicts with their terms of National security.

The only way to see and understand the NATURE OF MAGNETISM, is by arranging a Demo. We haven't turned down anyone even when they arrived unannounced.

To understand the 'electricity' side of this fluid restructuring we have similar 12VDC powered devices and filtered and rectified AC to DC devices that do exactly the same thing to fluids, Showing that AC/DC and Magnetism are one and the same thing. Namely Plasma, but plasma all the same, only used differently.

The only way you will ever understand that this is not a pet theory but a clinically repeatable process is to make the effort to see for yourself.

So the discussion of Van Allen Radiation belts being deadly to organic life and the miss truths about their understanding and human interactions with, is pertinent to the alternate view of electricity and magnetism. And when one grasps the plasma natural construct of electricity and magnetism one can develop shielding. Again such shielding can only be demonstrated in person in Nthn NSW OZ, for the reasons listed above re govt intervention.

Does anyone here actually care? Or does the possibility of learning that the Electric Universe as presented on this forum is most definitely in need of an Upwising?

Next post I will elaborate on a device utilizing an alternate view if electricity and magnetism that sits in Salt Lake UT and is available for............................

john666

Unread post by john666 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 am

MerLynn wrote:It is disappointing some 666 guy trying to hijack the thread with moonstruck stuff but apart from a short and sweet reply I always steered it back to 'electricity and magnetism'. keeping with forum rules of
Before you accuse others of hijacking your thread, you should look at your own words, such as
MerLynn wrote:Them pesky hacking russians have maintained the line as Mrs Stanley Kubrick does, of how did they survive the Van Allen radiation belts getting to the moon? Some where recently I read, some NASA guy let the cat out of the bag and said as soon as they figure out how to survive the radiation belts, trips to the Mars are feasible.
You mentioned Stanley Kubrick, and we both know why you did that

My question concerning the solar eclipse, was in light of the fact that you said
MerLynn wrote: This is a Water Based Universe. Where water is the 'natural harmonic' of the Suns Plasma. The Suns plasma constitutes the only and single building block of all creation.
You see, I got the impression that when you said the things that you said about the Sun, you were also implying that any changes we see happening to the Sun, such as the solar eclipse, are not caused by a second body acting on the Sun, BUT ARE CAUSED BY AN INTERNAL PROCESS OF THE SUN.

If that is however wrong, and you believe in the conventional theory about the solar eclipse - even though you do not believe in the conventional theory of the Sun - then I am going to accept your opinion for what it is , and not pursue the matter anymore.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Regarding the devices you mention, seeing a demo would help, but it may not improve understanding much. What makes you confident that your own understanding is right?

Sputins

Unread post by Sputins » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:10 pm

MerLynn wrote:The Genius of Magnetic Fields and Newer Methods of their Creation.
Or
Understanding the Universe by creating rather than destructing.

The next evolution of Magnetic Field Generation devices no longer uses wires and coils and spinning magnets to generate a Magnetic Field but will use more solid state devices with no moving parts. The generation and application of more advanced Magnetic Fields, can do more than just create hot fusion or heat and boil water, cook food, illuminate the darkness or power your iPhone to microwave your brain making it more limited than it already is. These newer Field creation devices can turn water into any other liquid and any other liquid into water. As water is electricity, electricity can ‘become’ available from water charged in such a Magnetic Field creation device either by the water flowing through or past a permanent magnet or even in situ in a vat. It just depends how the Magnetic Field is built. It no longer has to be a coil of wires continuously energized.

These newer Magnetic Field creation devices have discovered clever ways to effect the way energy is presently used and even generated. For example, the water vapor known as ‘oxygen’ is required in most energy experiments. Man only knows of heat fusion energy and so he burns or deconstructs everything for energy. The burning process only works in the presence of ‘oxygen’. Man mythicises the opposite and equal reaction of energy release by cold fusion or in Magnetic Field science language, changing the frequency if an internal combustion engine so the ‘oxygen’ energy is released without the need for burning another substance or fuel to interact with the ‘oxygen’ energy to provide heat.

In the uncompleted experimenters Guide to Newer Magnetic Field Generation devices, The construction ‘materials’ can be anything from silver to stainless steel to plastic, and the magnetic Field imparted to the water and the ‘charged’ water has a myriad of other uses. Air is water vapor and charging air will effect anything that utilizes air like lungs, internal combustion engines and other energy exchangers.

The simple 4 silver rods comprising the SilverJoe cell is a marvel in Magnetic Field creation devices that doesn’t use coiled wires to create a Magnetic Field. Instead it uses the 90 degree interaction of one ‘electric’ Pole or Field in proximity to another. With just two wires like the standard (colloidal) silver makers, the electrical energy doesn’t create a “Field” and so the energy has nowhere to go but to the opposite pole or electrode and this deconstructs its own energy matrix showing destructive electrolysis by the application of DC to water.

With 4 silver rods, two are Pos+ and 2 are Neg- in a diagonal format. This sees the energy available along the entire length of the wire when immersed within a magnetic field conducting solution. Rather than a “straight line” flow (like a straight wire in an electric jug) The 2 Neg wires have more than one place, for the energy to flow thus creating a magnetic field that interacts with the water with a “signature” of Silver Memory from the "antenna". This electro-magnetically restructures the water into silver as a by-product of Magnetic Field creation when ‘charging’ the water with magnetic energy. see http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15930

Another way to create a Magnetic Field within water with DC is when materials are placed between the 2 (or more) active electrodes. When two electrodes are placed into a liquid and applying DC, its called electrolysis. When you place a conductive piece of material between the two electrodes you create a magnetic Field that affects the atomic structure of the liquid. The active electrodes may or may not deconstruct depending upon the materials electromagnetic plasma construct or ‘chemical makeup’. The shapes, orientation, construct and the numbers of these plates and their position to the active plates all have an effect or differing outcome on the Field created. Much like the minerals and rock strata’s of the Earth and the overall magnetic field of the Earth. This placing conductive materials for Magnetic Field Generation is not only little understood since Tesla invented Field Science, but not even contemplated as a way that energy and materials can interact for a specific outcome or duplicating nature like turning water into oil or coal.

AKA MerLynn Land of Oz

Thanks for the explanation for creative magnetic field within a “cell”. So because generally a cell uses more than just two electrodes, it isn’t electrolysis anymore because it has neutral plates in between the active electrodes.
The SilverJoe uses four rods but the same polarity is at opposite sides and there is more than one path for the energy flow, so there is a creative magnetic field developed within the water or conductive liquid. The Silver rods, impart a “Silver Signature” in the water.

You said:

“To use 316 stainless Steel rods will also charge the water (change its memory format) but as the 316 is NON magnetic it doesn't restructure the water into iron/chromium/nickel”.

Okay, but Silver and Gold are also non-magnetic (metals). - So why is it that the alloy of SS 316 does not impart an iron/chromium/nickel signature to the water?

Anyway I appreciate the information given about all of this…

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Lloyd wrote:Regarding the devices you mention, seeing a demo would help, but it may not improve understanding much. What makes you confident that your own understanding is right?
Because no one else on the planet can turn fresh runny concrete with stones into drinking water with just a few seconds of DC from a 12V car battery. There's really no one up to speed to challenge how I explain it using the suns Plasma as the building blocks for all of creation including that with you understand as electricity and magnetism.

Same goes for turning water into oil as evidenced by seeing the demo on video at http://www.magneticwaterscience.com/?page_id=46 using the password wizzzard777 which will be active for 2 days.

Yes its amateurish it was a "fathers day special" I managed to get Joe to do for my family and 96 year old father.

Please no downloading and saving to youtube.... its my family.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 am

My internet was too slow to see any videos all the way through. I wasn't able to make out much what was going on.

Lynn, I read the website, but it's not easy to understand. I don't know what the evidence is for concluding that matter consists of tetrahedral plasma cylinders. Did you say somewhere that the magnetism of thought is involved in converting one substance to another, like rocks to water?

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

No, you didnt try to understand. The videos are there to let you know there is more and its possible to come and see for yourself. You think they are there as proof? In this age of photshopping? well let me inform you of some facts.
For some, no proof is necessary, for others no amount of proof is enough,
Its pretty clear that any further discourse with you is not going to change which side of the fence you sit on.