EU theory and UFO questions

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Re: EU theory and UFO questions

Unread post by MerLynn » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:00 pm

20 years ago I had a guy show up in my 3 story Pyramid House. I have many people who drive by and just have to stop in and see who would build such a house and ask if pyramids do all those energy manifestations they are rumored to do. (the answer is yes and more)

So this 26 year old guy, for some reason decided I needed to know more. So he sat down in front of 3 of us and literally shapeshifted into about 100 life forms. Most of which could be described as Alien. Some were like the hunchbacks of Notre Dame a few were beautiful women and Greek warriors.

His knowledge of EVERYTHING extended to his ability to know the answer to any question about any subject from any time frame or any physical place. That included any hidden skeletons you thought no one knew about in your cupboard.

Al Bielek whom I met in Florida, a survivor of the Philadelphia experiment, was also utilized in testing of the 'pilots' chair of the Roswell '47 claim. The off world crafts are mostly made of Platinum. Platinum is the mind force energy amplification metal and reacts most easily to manipulation of its plasma construct like you would understand in Emotos' pictures of water crystals reacting to prayer.

In order to navigate the universe at the max speed of say... traversing this galaxy in 3.25 seconds giving a time of 3.5 days to navigate this universe's bubble from 'end to end' the platinum based craft needs to create around itself a 'mini' universe that allows it move within the "Aether" rather than trough it. Thus not having to worry about hitting anything. Such craft flies thorough it without disturbing the Aether 'matrix'.

To create this "force field" requires a lot of energy. The more advance craft use crystal technology and such a power plant the size of a quart thermos more than generates enough power to keep california going for a year.

Posidia had such a Great Crystal according to Edgar Cayce and if one knows where to dig one can find these Atlantean Fire crystals here on Earth. They are amazing things to do experiments with..... Al Bielek knew of such crystals and man's lack of understanding of Plasma construct of Nature reversed engineered the Transistor from Roswell instrument panels but thought they were just silica dioxide.

The best 'ufo's" are thought controlled in flight with a "terrestrial drive' once they slow down from warp speed.
There is no inertia inside a miniature universe surrounding a interstellar craft.
Given they are totally insulated from 'our' universe thus having no repulsion or attraction to anything in it.
There are lesser tech crafts that actually shield themselves and rely in the attraction of distant stars to move. But they are very rare here. The number of 'drive systems' are as infinite as the design specs for car engines.

Thats enough for now.

PlasmaPig

Unread post by PlasmaPig » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 am

nice stories. but unless you could show some proof. just a story

Chai Wallah

Unread post by Chai Wallah » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:19 am

They seem to have all sorts of shapes the UFO's
this classic clip of a Mig trying to catch one, is cigar though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRyed601p0

If I remember the Betty & Barney Hill case , they were shown a star map of trade routes.

I speculate that

from an EU perspective, they could be lanes - of high electric current - which can increase craft to beyond light speed & hurl craft to distant locations.

It would make more sense that our probes were directed up from the sun ( to get on the electric current path) rather than flown out perpendicular , & thus slow down as magnetic effect decreases ( my take on pioneer anomaly)
Checking for spelling mistakes is the last refuge of the Skeptic.