An alternative view of electricity and magnetism

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

An alternative view of electricity and magnetism

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:39 pm

A cataclysm isnt just 'mechanical' in OUR Electro-Magnetic Universe. Water flowing over rocks IS an electro magnetic interaction and dissolution. Much like magnets placed on the outside of newer devices to "electro-magnetically" dissolve the calcium deposits on the inside of the pipe in hot water systems.
In one experiment where we pumped clean river water through the center of ring magnets, the device became instantly plugged with brand new "beach sand" freshly electro-magneticlly restructured from clean water.
In another similar experiment we electro-magnetically restructured rocks (it was actually fresh wet concrete) into water and drank it. It took just seconds of DC application to the vessel of liquid concrete for the, dare I say it, transmutation of the atomic structure. All we are doing is understanding the Earths Magnetic Fields and its interactions upon the layers and parcels of earth to Electro-Magnetically restructure rocks into water, water into oil and coal and even into sand. And of course the Opposite and Equal of these as per any action.
Me thinks Thunderbolts forums understanding of the "electric' universe needs an UPWISING

MerLynn

Re: Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:11 pm

And Yes, these magnetic cataclysms that shape both the topography surface and the underlying flowing streams of water can be caused by magnetic fluctuations and plasma bursts from the Sun but also comets and conjunctions of other magnetic spheres like the planets and their influences upon our Magnetic Field of Earth
You see, Electricity as its generally understood (even here) is actually a Magnetic Field interaction. Electrons as a marble construct of matter are purely imaginary and have retarded the understandings of the Magnetic nature of ALL there is since they were theorized to exist back in 1896 in France. Gravity is pure magnetic attraction or repulsion forces. Electricity is the flow or interaction of Magnetic Field energy form the Higher North pole Neg force to the lower Sth pole Pos Force. This flow or interaction is a 90 degree interaction. Its why a coil boils water while a straight wire burns out
Magnetic Field Science will replace particle science one day.....

Its one thing to theorize on Coast to Coast radio, its another to duplicate these forces in a backyard workshop and be taken seriously. Its what makes it fun..... to poke holes in imaginary theories by demonstrations to those who actually seek knowledge.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Gary,
The problem I have with Schoch is that, presently, he does not go far enough with his proposals, and I doubt he ever will go so far as to consider that features such as the Tibetan plateau and the Taklamakan desert were also electrically formed, and in very short order.
You will have to wait until he retires. It's amazing the difference between what a professor says and what an emeritus professor says. He may even come out with a Schoch horror revelation. :roll:

Well Gary and Grey Cloud, If you take out the much misunderstood word "electricity" and replace it with 'magnetically' and come and view our rocks into water in seconds with MAGNETIC energy from a 12V car battery you might appreciate that our 'theory' does go a whole lot further and probably to far for what you have considered being a proposal.

Have a nice chat people..... the truth is always stranger than fiction.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Where the "theory" needs upwising is the use of the word or concept of "Mechanical".
Cataclysms are thus considered a mechanical action. The Grand Canyon is the result of water action mechanically removing soil or is it?

Lets look at it from another perspective. If gravity is one aspect of 'magnetism', then the action of water condensing from the atmosphere and then being attracted to the earth, the electromagnetic nature of flowing water 'breaks up' or dissolves the soil allowing the soil and matter to be further attracted to the center of the Earths magnetic field. The Grand Canyon is a natural Magnetic feature of moving plasma on an uneven magnetic sphere.

And what is Ancient? Lake Titicaca, 13,000 years ago was at sea level as evidenced by the shells found all over the area. So mountain ranges aligned Nth and Sth and their bearing to others East and West further confuses what is Ancient and what is a Magnetic cataclysm verses mans understanding that marbles and gravity are somehow cataclysmically changed, what electrically?

You couldn't make this up.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:34 pm

MerLynn wrote:Where the "theory" needs upwising is the use of the word or concept of "Mechanical".
Cataclysms are thus considered a mechanical action. The Grand Canyon is the result of water action mechanically removing soil or is it?
- Yes, it very likely is mechanical action, just as is visible today. One video says at the current rate of erosion all of the material that is eroded out of the Grand Canyon would have been removed in 71,000 years. But if the rate were initially much faster when the natural dams of Hopi and Grand Lakes breached, the canyon could easily have formed 4 or 5 thousand years ago.
- Your theory that everything consists of plasma is plausible and transmutation is probable, but we don't have much data on what conditions are required for that. I sent you a message today before I saw your posts here asking if we could have access to your videos and papers. If you can provide details of what conditions are needed to condense sand from water or to transform rocks or sand into water, some of us would be glad to test it. It's conceivable that it could help explain fluidization etc. And of course it could likely potentially be a great benefit to the world.
- Someone posted a thread not long ago claiming that the Earth is made of water. If your info is correct, then that claim isn't so far out either. Someone else said recently that calcium forms in the sky and falls to Earth or something like that. That would then be plausible too.
- PS, Lake Titicaca likely rose from sea level to its present height during the supercontinent breakup event between 4 and 5 thousand years ago, sometime before the Grand Canyon formed.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:15 pm

You missed the point... If its an 'electrical' or plasma universe, then mechanical is actually a magnetic or electric action. It looks mechanical to our eyes because we cant see (only imagine) whats happening at the atomic level. All 'movement' is movement of magnetic or plasma energy.
Transmutation is more than plausible. But the word is Electro-Magneticly Restructuring as this is exactly what is happening. Matter and energy, one and the same, is easily restructured.
Im answering your email on the forum.
Providing details of what conditions are required to understand water into oil/coal/sand/tea tree oil/kerosene or the opposite and equal of oil/saltwater/rocks/sand/acid mine waste back into water, ALL of which we have done many times, are simple. You MUST come to Australia and for a few hundred $$ we will take the time and set up the equipment and how many demonstrations of the above you wish to view being done before your very eyes depends upon what negotiations you offer before we make it a date. Due to the nature of the equipment its doesnt like customs and airport security. Due to the CREATION aspect of this Field Science as verses the destructive nature of the forces present atomic structure only knows about, a controlled but very open and visible to all aspects of the demo is required. I posted that the universe is 100% water. Water is a 'structure of light' or plasma construct (same as Keshe) Its this plasma construct of light that makes water and everything can go into water and everything comes out of water. Water is an electro magnetic construct of plasma. Read more at magneticwaterscience.com
Our 100's of prototypes and countless 1000's of experiments over 25 years makes me 100% positive and the only way you are ever going to understand the nature of energy and matter is to divorce yourself from the internet and do some field excursions in Field Science. Dont forget to invite Wall and some of the more skeptical here on the forum. It might benefit the world but the videos are password protected and demos by invite only because they kill countries and do regime changes to control what we can restructure.

The shells at Lake Titicaca are from the Sea level OCEAN and date to 12000 years old. You need to do some homework on the Andes rising overnite and why the Woolly Mammoths in Siberia also freeze dried with food in their mouth from the 900 mile an hour wind chill factor from the same 'earth changes' 12000 years ago, due to the fluidity of the electro magnetic structure of all that there is. Its even rumored Atlantis sank in that electro magnetic restructuring of Earths surface then............. Mechanical indeed in an Electric Universe forum.....

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Some past Demos.
A 3 day demo for Ok Tedi mine officials and reps of the New Guinea govt. Put up a tent/lab for the occasion.
A one day demo on site at the University of Qld for 2 professors, the Minister of Mines and the head of R&D for the largest mining co in Qld.
2 demos for the Director of Earth Resources for the Victorian Govt. He had to come back just to see it again. He saw it all………
A full day on site at acid mining waste dams restructuring acids into water. And drinking the water afterwards. Took 3 years to get the report from the company and that was the condition we did it for free.
A 3 month trial of various equipment at a waste fluid treatment site. Used engine oil into water by the many truckloads.
The Prince of Dubai came with a black helicopter circling overhead during the demo.
And countless other one day or afternoon demonstrations for the well heeled inquisitive.
Most of these demos have full written “reports”.
But they all lack that certain credibility factor of….. No one in academia would sign their name to a report for which no accepted scientific principle could be stated to explain the results. No professor or expert would sign off on that which they couldn’t explain and place their reputation in question for. As such no board of directors or govt minister will seriously look at Obama’s Fake News.

Some posters here have given warnings to not consider anything I write and they naturally speak from experience but they NEVER came to a demo either. They just tried to reverse engineer the devices from published on the internet devices. Do you really think you can handle the video of turning water into oil and burning it on video? No you cant. You will try to reverse engineer a device based upon a magnetic field orientation in its assembly by using imaginary particle physics. And then there’s the “sequencing” every time you turn on the DC magnetic energy to a Field Generation device it restructures the energy in another format repeating itself 5 times before returning to the first manifestation. You will FAIL to replicate. So to avoid giving away the IP which is priceless, Mohammad must come to the mountain.

I doubt it very much Lloyd if you would be any different. But at least we get a days wages for our efforts..…. And you get to see the future and discuss where you could help clean up the planet if you wish to actually make an effort rather than armchair internet reporting.

This would be an Earth Shattering Cataclysmic Revelation Much like the Ancients did to humans when they used crystal technology to cut and move hundreds of millions of stone blocks monument building all over the planet. Your reality would be shattered. You may seriously have a breakdown when it dawns upon you that all you know is wrong. I have seen this before. The alternative is you must denigrate our science and experiments to save face with your fellow peers as it was just a wild goose chase. We have been there and done it all before many times with some very intellectual people.

For some, no amount of evidence is enough, for others, no evidence is required. It’s the latter we wish to hold demonstrations for and give out passwords to.

I’m still chuckling about electro magnetic plasma energy movements being “mechanical” rather than ‘energetic’. Who makes this stuff up? Dumbeinstien with nothing but words? Or Tesla with nothing but inventions? Was it deliberate so Westinghouse and Morgan could have a metered monopoly?

There is no nice way or even diplomatic way to tell humans that ‘they can be lead to knowledge but you cant makem think’. They will always be more educated and informed and possibly insulted. But a scientists first and foremost objective is to investigate. Otherwise they are nothing but critics.

To get beyond this, consider that if you tell a child that Allah is the one true prophet, the adult will kill and die for that belief. If you tell kids its ‘mechanical’, and the shell of an atom is where ‘electricity’ comes from and Gravity is the bonds between other imaginary particles, they may ban you from forums for questioning and making proof available for such. To survive such insanity from indoctrinated people a heavy dose of sarcasm and wit is required. Otherwise only post on forums when someone prods you with an email asking for the secrets of the Universe.

Lynn Eykamp
Australia

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 am

Strange. All that knowledge; all that sense of superiority; all that condescension and you are still a capitalist-meterialist.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

GaryN

Re: An alternatie view of electricity and magnetism

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:15 pm

True sages are those who give what they have, without meanness and without secret!
~ Egyptian Proverbs
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Strange. All that knowledge; all that sense of superiority; all that condescension and you are still a capitalist-meterialist.
I've been pulled by the grammar police - should have been 'materialist'. It's a fair cop but society's to blame.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Strange. All that knowledge; all that sense of superiority; all that condescension and you are still a capitalist-meterialist.

We are neither capitalists nor materialists. Joe and I are actually paupers. We dont own anything except whats in our heads and the cloths on our backs. The problem with that is every one who sees our demos thinks we are desperate and the incredulous propositions stream forth. We let their true nature blossom.

You cannot buy the inventions. They are NOT for sale. We sell only our time and the market rates. That has nothing to do with capitalism or materialism.
You can however make an offer to trade and in some cases like Prince Kareem of Dubai he was offered a prototype as a gift. We gift this knowledge to humanity. You just need to show us you are a fine upstanding member of Humanity. All the knowledge I have gifted to the forum members is well... you fill in the blanks.

Calling me names isn't going to do it for you.

Like I said we have seen it all before and in order for people to maintain their false reality concepts they must denigrate us to their peers (even on this forum) to reinforce their marble theories.

Why did I think there would be open minded people on the Electric/Plasma Universe forum.... is there anyone out there who is concerned that the biggest extinction event in 65 million years, 'Fukushima' will in another decade extinct ALL ocean life?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Some or most of us are fairly open-minded. Some of us accept that everything probably consists of light photons, which can gyroscope into larger photons and so on until they can become electrons and eventually protons and neutrons.
So saying it's all plasma could mean about the same as photons. Also, quite a few of us consider transmutation to be real.

You shouldn't be giving anything to the very wealthy, such as members of the ruling class etc. Most are very corrupt and are involved in human trafficking, slavery, terrorism etc.

I can't afford to go to Australia, but some of our members live there. Moses is in Adelaide, I think. Wal and Dave Smith and some others are Aussies too.

It's up to you to share your knowledge with others. You can explain how we can prove your claims ourselves. How about explaining how to do what you said with a car battery or something to cause sand or something to form in water or whatever?

A lot of people make claims about free energy and many things and they never seem to pan out, so you should realize it's natural for people to doubt. If you show people, they'll quickly stop doubting, if your claims are correct.

I didn't get a chance to read everything above that you said yet, but I hope to by tomorrow.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:43 pm

MerLynn wrote:
... 'Fukushima' will in another decade extinct ALL ocean life?
It seems you are wont once again to a predilection for excessively extravagant hyperbole. I do detect your tinge of desperation, after ~20 years selling; but the hype is probably more effective on Home Shopping Network, than on a quasi-science forum.

As for the quote, history will temper my bet to wager that there will be adaption, mutation and some survival; at least as long as our Mater Earth is still warm and heaving.

Why don't you ship some free before/after samples for testing to Wal ?

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Lloyd wrote:
A lot of people make claims about free energy and many things and they never seem to pan out, so you should realize it's natural for people to doubt. If you show people, they'll quickly stop doubting, if your claims are correct.

In case you haven't noticed, all I have offered to do is show. No sell, no promises nothing but a demo of some farout science experiments to challenge one's reality. No $$ up front, only a promise of time and equipment costs IF your satisfied its legit. ALL the above Demos of note, Prince of Dubai, Q'ld Uni, New Guinea govt, Director of Earth resources were done for FREE. I just cant advertise it that way.

No Lloyd, showing for free doesnt work either.
And to send back fresh drinking water to Wall when he sends acid mine waste to us invites fakery even when Videoed non stop and bottles marked. (Yes we've done it all.)

We even went to the Southern Cross University and brought the professors and staff to the car park and turned water into oil and coal and they took the samples inside for testing but no report available with signature.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:20 pm

seasmith wrote:MerLynn wrote:
... 'Fukushima' will in another decade extinct ALL ocean life?
It seems you are wont once again to a predilection for excessively extravagant hyperbole.
http://www.neonnettle.com/features/448- ... lds-oceans

FEB 2015 UPDATE: 200 Kilometers Of Canadian Pacific Coast Line Dead Zone Devoid of 99% Of All Life, Almost All Tidal Zone Species Missing Entirely
http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2014/08/ ... cific.html - See more at: http://www.rense.com/general96/westcoas ... I6QT7.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJz-8btgwrg
Published on Dec 10, 2016
https://www.gofundme.com/sdc76s 801-452-1908
Not going to happen Fukushima has killed the Sea, when the tide goes out the table USE TO be set, , now it is empty and dead,, doc blanch 801-452-1908

Can you spell google and fukushima extinction event? Its not like its over. Its just begun.

Try rense.com they have all the links.

For a smith of the sea, there are none so blind as they who will not see.

Fukushima is a Modern Cataclysmic Event of epic even Biblical proportions and good ole Nich the book burning post remover its not allowed to bring forth new cataclysmic changes and link them to the similarities of the past with the same science theory.