The Sun's Heliosphere is 25% Smaller

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: The Sun's Heliosphere is 25% Smaller

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:06 pm

I don't think the heliosphere is any smaller myself. I believe they "infer" the process based on a pressure model. I do not see that process that way. It is a charge model, its tension, not pressure. Its also a tensegrity model. Therefore I predict the compression elements (sun and planets) and the tension member (heliosphere) are consistent in galactic terms. Yet It does flucate all the time, it breathes so to speak. So their percentage of change, I do not agree with nor their reasons. It is not static in my mind but will not decrease by 25% due to their pressure model.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

squiz

Unread post by squiz » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm

I may be wrong but I don't think the conclusions are based on a pressure model but measurements of the energy and density of radial cosmic rays, wouldn't have a clue how that relates to scale.
It seems that the solar "wind" does indeed affect the scale of the Earths double layer.
Remember in 99, The solar wind virtually disappeared, and the Earth's plasma sheath grew five to six times it size.
http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlin ... ec99_1.htm

Surely there's some experimental evidence to suggest what effects may cause an expansion or contraction of a double layer?

substance

Unread post by substance » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:41 am

We seem to know so little about something as close as our solar system, but yet we theorize about things before and outside of our universe...
My personal blog about science, technology, society and politics. - Putredo Mundi

robinson

Unread post by robinson » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 pm

So true. We don't even know how lightning happens.
It is easier for a king to have a lie believed, than a beggar to spread the truth.Especially when the beggar doesn't even have a laptop.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm

~
Magnetic Portals Connect Sun and Earth

"We used to think the connection was permanent and that solar wind could trickle into the near-Earth environment anytime the wind was active," says Sibeck. "We were wrong. The connections are not steady at all. They are often brief, bursty and very dynamic."
Approximately every eight minutes, the two fields briefly merge or "reconnect," forming a portal through which particles can flow. The portal takes the form of a magnetic cylinder about as wide as Earth. The European Space Agency's fleet of four Cluster spacecraft and NASA's five THEMIS probes have flown through and surrounded these cylinders, measuring their dimensions and sensing the particles that shoot through. "They're real," says Sibeck.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008 ... ist1066595
~

Solsearcher

Unread post by Solsearcher » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 am

The collapsing heliosphere would go a long way towards explaining the anomalous heating of all of the planets in the solar system in light of well established electrical phenomena.

Just as a collapsing field around a conductor produces inductance and therefore heat, so too the collapsing heliosphere is imparting inductance within the cores of the planets where data indicates the heating is actually coming from as opposed to the atmosphere as alleged by mainstream sources.

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 am

A collapsing magnetic field will induce eddy currents in a conductor, thus heating it. This could be considered a transformer! :idea: The sun is a primary winding for a very large coreless (mostly), transformer. The planets are immersed in the secondary windings!