Ah, a new theory............

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

katesisco

Ah, a new theory............

Unread post by katesisco » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:12 pm

http://www.godkingscenario.com/
I have been harboring the idea of a magnetar, 15 m diameter, that periodically incurs into Sol's system. Miles Mathis says Jupiter is our culprit. Milton/DeGrazie says a magnetic flux tube formed between Sol and Jupiter and produced the planets.
This new theory above took me by surprise. The author says that the dance between Venus, newly born, Earth and Mars continued in the view of Earth men and eventually ripped the magnetic iron heart out of Mars and it is now Mercury. Absolutely floored me. I love it.
He theorizes that Egyptians actually saw their 'other world' above them which I believe must be a magnetic refraction of which we have had quite a few examples during the last few months. Science now claims that each hemisphere of the brain supports its own separate personality and perhaps this is the reason for the KA. Perhaps a strong magnetic influence supports the KA enabling it to continue to influence the temporal world after death of the body.
I had been reviewing Dr W Brown's book IN THE BEGINNING and saw much to consider. Now this new theory. Thankfully we are beginning to see the condensation of Earth history into a usable and understandable palette.

Lloyd

Re: Ah, a new theory............

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:34 am

Kate, I had a thread here 5 years ago that discussed several catastrophist theories at http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =10&t=4897.

Charles Chandler has a paper on Tokamaks at http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=6031 which explains magnetars and all other exotic astronomical objects as counter-streaming positive and negative ions flowing at very high velocity in a circular or ring-shaped path, which produces the very strong magnetic fields. The x-ray image of the Crab pulsar shows the ring shape pretty clearly. It also acts as a magnetic thruster, which is why the cloudy material is mostly on the right side, meaning the pulsar ring is moving rapidly to the left.

I think John Ackerman originated the idea that Mercury is the former core of Mars. He figured that Mercury was ejected through Valles Marineris in liquid form. I think that's unlikely, because Charles explains in the Planets section at the above link that all or most objects greater than I think about a couple hundred miles in diameter have solid cores at absolute zero temperature and supercritical fluid above that, which I think acts as a solid. The core has positive charge, the next higher layer is negative, and the outer layer is positive. He thinks the Mars canyon is a rift that opened up when an asteroid impacted Mars' northern hemisphere, which apparently removed much of the surface. I think he said the volcanoes in that area formed at the same time. He has papers that explain Volcanoes etc. He has said that high velocity impacts result in thermonuclear explosions. His papers haven't yet explained what would happen if an impact reached the negative layer or the core of a body, so it's not yet thoroughly explained in that regard.

I've had discussions of Ackerman's ideas on this forum since about 2009. See: https://www.google.com/search?q=john+ac ... 8&oe=utf-8. Gary Gilligan has adopted some of Ackerman's model, which also claims that Venus formed from Jupiter's Great Red Spot.

My thread on Evidence for Ancient Global Cataclysm is developing my and others' catastrophist models. The Great Flood seems to be the most logical explanation for sedimentary rock formation on Earth. And the Flood seems most likely to have occurred around 4,500 to 5,000 years ago, with the evidence discussed early in that thread.

katesisco

Re: Ah, a new theory............

Unread post by katesisco » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Thanks for the reply. Always interesting to read informative comments on theories. I think like most people I am looking for THE theory that ties up all the loose ends. It seems like even discoveries have several interpretations.
One current interpretation on Utube is that there is an approaching brown dwarf due to large amounts of H3 and H4. My own interpretation of the high energy environment NASA says we are in is due to a dead but magnetically live magnetar. I don't even know enough to ask intelligent questions which is why I like the lectures from the EU. I was hoping to see the the 2016 lectures on you tube but perhaps I have overlooked them?