Does the Moon Rotate?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

john666

Re: Does the Moon Rotate?

Unread post by john666 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:51 pm

webolife wrote:The earth's rotation rate, as well as its axis, have nothing to do with the meaning of synchronous rotation.
Do you have any animation that proves this point of yours, or is that just a theory?

I ask you that because in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exIpL0Uhr_k which as one can see credits http://www.nasa.gov as its source of information, it is shown that the Moon orbits around the Earths equator, just like I said it should.

Do you have any video that shows something else?

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:54 pm

That video is not informative about the inclination of the lunar orbital plane.
Try this wiki on for size:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:29 am

I also need to correct myself on a very slight possible misstatement. I said that the moon spends an equal amount of time in the northern and southern hemispheres each month -- I should have said "on average", because due to the ellipticity of the lunar orbit it may spend a little more time in one hemisphere or the other from month to month, a minor point relative to this discussion. For everything else you wanted to know about the lunar motion [but were afraid to ask] check out this nice synopsis by the Amateur Astronomers Association:
http://www.aaa.org/articles/why-is-the- ... or-so-low/
Nice description of the moon's synodic motion, something that hasn't been brought up on this thread.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

john666

Unread post by john666 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:59 am

Pretty much entire astronomy is a hoax, that is the reason why you are not going to find anywhere on the Internet a credible animation of the movement of the Moon around the Earth.
And Electric Universe is promulgating this hoax insofar it promotes NASA's UNVERIFIABLE DATA.

I don't care about how many denials there are going to be, I know from personal observation, that on average the path of the Moon and the Sun disk on the celestial sphere is the same, the only difference being that during summer the New Moon phase Moon is at its highest point in the sky, while in winter the Full Moon phase Moon is at its highest point in the sky.

Also both the Moon and the Sun disk get bigger as they get closer to the horizon, and they both get redder as they get closer to the horizon.

LOGIC tells us that because of these facts, the Sun and the Moon belong to the SIMILAR category of celestial objects OR THE ONE IS THE CAUSE OF THE OTHER

MEANING THE OTHER WHO IS THE EFFECT IS NOT AS SOLID AS THE ONE WHO CAUSED HIM IN THE AETHER

NASA's perception of the Sun and the Moon, is a Disney cartoon version of reality.

I don't agree fully with the kevin's version of cosmology, but his version
kevin wrote:There simply is no such force as gravity.
There is field interactions.
The moon giving the best clues .
It is not the moon or the earth or the sun creating so called movements or orbits, it is the fields of each.
http://www.universetoday.com/48792/moon-orbit/
The above link is typical of the ASSUMPTION based thinkings.

Try instead to think of all in creation so called movement been enabled via a field of consciousness, those fields having polarity and equator .

The moon will be held within the counter competing fields of the earth and the sun, it will have been created there.

creation is a consequence of counter rotating flows of consciousness creating matter that becomes mass in memory.
It is not the created mass that has anything to do with creating a mythical gravity, it is though symbiotic in a relationship with that which made iot, and enables it to remember to be.

We are so well indoctrinated with ASSUMPTION based gravity notions, that it is very difficult to break free from gravity.
This is central to the electrical nature of universe, as all forms of electricity are products of consciousness field interactions.
I love this thread.
Kevin
is still much more real then the NASA version.

Are there more "kevin's" out there :?:

Are there more forum members who don't believe in the NASA fairytale?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:49 am

john666,
Thank You, I am somewhat out there on My own.

The main problem is our dominant senses, and how We utilise them for survival on the tiny slither that is the surface of this planet.
We then create implements to operate with our dominant senses, and consider that all in universe should be exactly the self same as observed here.
To think outside of this is very difficult, and You are at best ridiculed, which will be why this site tries to maintain a semblance of adherence to current thinkings.

I view all with extra senses, and then think inwards and outwards with that which is detectable as been a universal system, similar to here , but unique to each created object.

I have spent countless hours checking and checking that which is detectable about all living entities, this planet included.
Luckily I have had little indoctrinations, so I do not suffer from such demanding to be correct (EGO)

Our own unique consciousness field contains that which We believe, and We will strive to be correct ( how religious wars are created, via opposing believers)
We have been totally indoctrinated into the concepts currently accepted about how We supposedly orbit the sun etc, I do not buy such, and instead consider that the sun is downstream of the planets, and it been a pinch point for the combined spiral flows of consciousness that vary as they interact with each planet ( and in turn each planets moon/s.

Each planet and their moons been creations of the flows of consciousness (aether) and are all hollow and act as resonators ( resistors).
Our moon is the best clue We have, and the time and mythical gravity rate will be unique to it, as with all the planets and their moons, but We view from here with our visual senses that are by prodocts of here, as are any devices created here.
We cannot see another time.
Time is gravity.
Gravity is time.
But the unique rate of implosion of consciousness into over the rate of outrush will be variant about every created mass.

Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:01 pm

John666,
is still much more real then (sic) the NASA version.
There is no 'NASA version, i.e. NASA did not invent it.

For the record my views accord more with Kevin's.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:09 pm

No facts or science will apparently suffice to change such deeply held mythical and metaphysical misconceptions of reality. This is the NIAMI board, but I am finished with this thread. I given it my best, pointed to the best scholarship, provided extensive models, demonstrations, photographic and graphic evidence, and jtb and john666 refuse to honestly consider the actual facts of the matter. This was the plight of Galileo and Kepler, but I thought surely four centuries of reasoned scientific advancement and achievement in space exploration would have dismissed these archaic and unthoughtful views. :roll:

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 am

john666,

The heart centre of all in creation is the centre of it's universe.
Every atom.
You.
Every planet.
Consciousness flows, in our case that will be hugely influenced within the galaxy We are within.
Consciousness spins, hence the spiral arms of galaxies.
The so called black hole centre is simply the heart centre reversal zone .
There is no mythical gravity, it is the dual spin chasing itself eternally (ouroboros)
Every atom will have this reversal zone.
Consciousness carries all information, and interacts with all it creates within the fixed and perfectly packed universe.

The geometry of the packing enables creation upon the planes of the packing, thus there are multiple dimensions at every point.
We are products of 3D, consciousness travels upon 4D, and trips across the planes relative to attraction and repulsion.
The stars are super compressions of 4D zones of consciousness that will each eventually become 3D planets.
This Earth planet will have been a star.
When the sun turns into 3D , a new 4D star will emerge ( the son of the sun)
This in turn will lead to resonance variations about all the existing planets , and transmutations will occur as all becomes adjusted to the new local field conditions.

There will be no history of such, as the resultant consequences will cause mass extinctions and variations in lifeforms, memory been the number one casualty.

Kevin

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:52 pm

A post by john666 was removed because he advised readers to do something that is unsafe and could cause harm to anyone who follows that advice.
Also, two responses were removed as they have no context without the original post.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:44 am

jtb wrote:
Aardwolf wrote:No one is guessing the distance to our sun. It's very established science.
This comet was travelling at 1.3 million mph and anyone who states that fact is not insane.
http://www.space.com/33651-comet-death- ... video.html
372,000 mph is slow in cosmological terms. Fact.
Reality check. How did this comet hit the sun without melting while traveling through millions of degree heat as established by science as fact?
How do you know it didn't melt? Chances are it did as it got closer, at least partly. It's only millions of degrees close to the sun, not in all space.
jtb wrote:It's like our Thermosphere where science says it's a fact that at ~4,000 F we would freeze up there.
We would only freeze in the shade but as there's no air it would take quite some time. In direct sunlight we would cook which is why EVA suits are white and have gold plated visors to reflect IR radiation.
jtb wrote:Don't you question anything? I do however, admire your unshakeable faith in modern science.
I question plenty of science but there's nothing particularly questionable about the 3,000+ comet's observed by SOHO. Are you saying the entire mission was faked and the 70 people from 18 different countries are all part of a 15 year long conspiracy. Is that how you deflect any evidence that disagrees with your dogma, you just denounce it as fake and/or conspirational?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:16 am

I hope You are all able to view the moon tonight?
It's giant size, and just waning from been full.
The 21 st will be interesting with a third quarter moon and solstice close to each other ( I find the moon influence is detectable far stronger at quarter times, when it is side on relative to the sun and earth .
Kevin

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Postby jtb » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 am
Aardwolf wrote: Expand view Topic review: Does the Moon Rotate?
Aardwolf wrote:
No one is guessing the distance to our sun. It's very established science.
This comet was travelling at 1.3 million mph and anyone who states that fact is not insane.
http://www.space.com/33651-comet-death- ... video.html
372,000 mph is slow in cosmological terms. Fact.

Reality check. How did this comet hit the sun without melting while traveling through millions of degree heat as established by science as fact? It's like our Thermosphere where science says it's a fact that at ~4,000 F we would freeze up there.

jtb wrote: Don't you question anything? I do however, admire your unshakeable faith in modern science.
Aardwolf wrote:Are you saying the entire mission was faked and the 70 people from 18 different countries are all part of a 15 year long conspiracy. Is that how you deflect any evidence that disagrees with your dogma, you just denounce it as fake and/or conspirational?
I never accused you or anyone of publishing "fake news" or being involved in a "conspiracy". I simply "question everything" because I know that science books have to be rewritten every ten years. When I was a kid they still taught us that the sun was the center of the universe. Now we know that it travels in a spiral path at about 2,000,000 mph and no one questions that "fact".

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:15 am

jtb wrote:When I was a kid they still taught us that the sun was the center of the universe.
You must be very old! or the "they" that taught you were not knowledgeable or up to date on their understanding of astronomy.
Milky Way's galactic center as center of the Universe
In 1750 Thomas Wright, in his work An original theory or new hypothesis of the Universe, correctly speculated that the Milky Way might be a body of a huge number of stars held together by gravitational forces rotating about a Galactic Center, akin to the solar system but on a much larger scale. The resulting disk of stars can be seen as a band on the sky from our perspective inside the disk.[17] In a treatise in 1755, Immanuel Kant elaborated on Wright's idea about the structure of the Milky Way. At the time, the existence of other galaxies had not been discovered.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... e_Universe

You seem to misunderstand the purpose and role of science. Science is not a means to achieve a knowing of the ultimate reality. It is a process of understanding built upon previous discovery. The key word is "process." For instance, Thomas Wright in 1750 made a quantum leap realizing that the Milky Way was a vast stellar system of which we are a part. Was he totally correct? ...no. But he was much closer to the truth than was the state of knowledge of his time, it is a process!

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:16 am

jtb wrote:I never accused you or anyone of publishing "fake news" or being involved in a "conspiracy". I simply "question everything" because I know that science books have to be rewritten every ten years.
So if you are questioning the SOHO mission what specifically are the problems or errors in their observations? Obviously you have spotted something. What is it?
jtb wrote:When I was a kid they still taught us that the sun was the center of the universe.
Crikey, how old are you?
jtb wrote:Now we know that it travels in a spiral path at about 2,000,000 mph and no one questions that "fact".
Why should we. We measure objects travelling 1,300,000 mph nearby and much faster than that elsewhere. Without friction there's no upper limit (apart from the speed of light if you're that way inclined).

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:25 pm

nick c wrote:You must be very old! or the "they" that taught you were not knowledgeable or up to date on their understanding of astronomy.
Yes I am very old, Nick, with a vast amount of indoctrinated questionable knowledge. My instructors didn't have the resources that exist today. I'm blessed to have access to both sides of an issue through the internet not available when growing up (growing old).
nick c wrote:Science is not a means to achieve a knowing of the ultimate reality. It is a process of understanding built upon previous discovery. The key word is "process."
Yes, I agree. Science is the process of accumulating information then connecting the dots and explaining what is perceived. Ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the ultimate reality (truth).