Dwarf stars, H/H objects, prehistory

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

tholden

Dwarf stars, H/H objects, prehistory

Unread post by tholden » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:42 pm

The nature of dwarf stars, Herbig/Haro objects, and the most likely prehistory of our own system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RtGal_-KXU&t=8s

vector3

Re: Dwarf stars, H/H objects, prehistory

Unread post by vector3 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Interesting watch. Troy is a natural narrator eh?

I'll share some thoughts if that's ok? I've watched the vid several times and found it to have some great ideas. One thing that bothers me is that the theory, like mainstream cosmology, seems to rely on pure chance, i.e. the planets of the southern configuration slowly catching up with the northern. If these planets, moons and suns be Gods, then the idea of a wilful configuration and partnership would seem possible, if not apt.

I've just read some of Troy's thoughts on the Tower of Babel. As I interpret the story it seems probable to me that the scattering of the people's of the earth, to confound language etc, occurred via the series of cataclysmic events we all know of. If I work on the possibilty that human consciousness is one then, if it were to evolve to certain level, it would ascend and move on. This is what I feel is meant by the Biblical Rapture, where many rise to join with The Lord, whilst many would be left behind for a period of "tribulation".

Following on from the Golden Age, when man had become 'One', that consciousness moves on from being grown by earth to itself being a moon>planet>sun>dwarf sun. Possibly, following the last Golden Age, mankind was reborn as Venus, after the Rapture. Probably not but to illustrate a hypothesis. For the whole process to repeat, and another moon or planet to be born, the slate is wiped clean after many humans have 'ascended' and those left behind are left to seed the next play out that will culminate in a Golden Age, followed by the Rapture and then again, as we're in now, a period of 'Tribulation'.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:29 pm

vector3 wrote:Interesting watch. Troy is a natural narrator eh?

I'll share some thoughts if that's ok? I've watched the vid several times and found it to have some great ideas. One thing that bothers me is that the theory, like mainstream cosmology, seems to rely on pure chance, i.e. the planets of the southern configuration slowly catching up with the northern. If these planets, moons and suns be Gods, then the idea of a wilful configuration and partnership would seem possible, if not apt.
Troy can manage the Queen's English when he puts his mind to it as in this video, he normally speaks a sort of a high class Australian... A number of people are calling this video exceptional.

The following is my own take on the tower of Babel, you might find it interesting:

http://www.bearfabrique.org/Misc/telepathicAge.pdf

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Yes, an exceptionable video.
Cheers,
Mo

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 am

The Ganymede Hypothesis amounts to a coherent theory of human origins which corresponds to Saturn theory and the EU. But, as you see in this video, it also involves a theory of the origin of our own solar system which does not require any near-zero probability events such as gas giants being captured willy-nilly from open space.

vector3

Unread post by vector3 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:58 am

Thanks for the pdf link, reading now. I'll offer some thoughts as I do.

I've often wondered if words come before language. By that I mean that fire tells you to call it fire rather than you giving it a name. It could explain the cross cultural similarities but not, of course, the dissimilarities.

You might like the book "Supernature" by Dr. Lyall Watson. He goes into Telepathy as well as many other super natural and/or paranormal phenomena from a scientific basis using mostly laws of chance.

The idea of dogs knowing that their owners are returning may have another explanation according to Rudolph Steiner (not that telepathy isn't occurring then and at other times). You remember the horse that could count? Steiner claims that when you spend alot of time with an animal, or plant for that matter (Secret Life of Plants where plants and humans separated by distance experience similar highs and lows of emotion as shown by using a lie detector to measure the plants surface resistance), a part of your "etheric" field breaks off and lives in theirs. You might see an etheric field as plasma based in some way. So, the dog *may know the owner is returning because a part of him/her that is on the bus coming home, is connected to the part of his/her etheric field that has joined with the dogs. The horse does not a\answer the sums but the part of the owners energetic body that lives in it/around it answers. I find it an interesting perspective.

Just a note: when I say "Lord", this is not necessarily in the general christian sense, mostly.

Some good ideas in the pdf with conclusions I've come to as well. I'd agree that mostly the Babel story is alluding to telepathy but I'd guess words were used too, as you say. Singing, for instance, may have a different kind of emphasis and enjoyment when done physically instead of mentally. I'm unsure as to telepathic ability being lost due to a change in the electrostatic nature of existence though I don't discount it. Certainly, in part perhaps, a different environment that you speak of may/could aid telepathy. I go with the notion, kind of propounded by Steiner also, that during a golden age we're all buddhas/christs. I don't feel you can live in harmony with your fellow man w/o the expunging of self interest, nationalism etc and that takes enlightened thinking, or, no unenlightened thinking as Wu Wei or the Great Negation would imply. Telepathy is certainly one of the many "siddhis" that the enlightened experience and, if my research is correct, is accompanied by an increase in auric, or plasmic (electrostatic?) power.

I'm guessing your feeling is that this ability was lost quickly during a change of environment. My guess is that it was slowly as man, being separated from each other, food sources, a pro health environment and any input from higher spiritual realms, became unenlightened, as we are today. This shows out, I think, by the fact (it's a fact to me) that telepathy in it's fullest form is still possible today. That said, it could very well be true that under certain planetary conditions, the ability is not possible. I'm not keen on the idea that man's consciousness was "controlled" as if to imply not willingly partaking or inputting as opposed to accessing higher parts of himself and others. You might find this interesting as it explains another way in which man has become separated from his "higher nature"..it's a well made and interesting documentary all the same - "Sex: The Secret Gate to Eden" https://youtu.be/2jRUBzyFzbU Basically saying that loss of sexual energy through our current sexual practices leads to a loss of connection to our higher nature and the seven subtler senses like intuition. Philosophy, or love of truth, plays a part also because whilst man is caught up in conceptual thinking (psychologically speaking- physical world concepts do not cause inner conflict) he restricts his abilities and even the amount of energy (plasma?) he can receive as his head centre is blocked.

If, as I suggest, the one being that man became at the end of the last G/A and proceeded to "ascend" during the rapture has left earth, then what/who remains could be considered the seed or child of the next being/race and, as such, would be separated in some way from the learning and enlightenment that had gone before, maybe. Micro-cosmically speaking, newborns have no memory of any previous spiritual or physical life, for the most. Mankind would be the macrosmic example of that.

I enjoyed that read, thanks. Yes, exceptional may be a better word. Regs

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:54 pm

tholden wrote:The Ganymede Hypothesis amounts to a coherent theory of human origins which corresponds to Saturn theory and the EU. But, as you see in this video, it also involves a theory of the origin of our own solar system which does not require any near-zero probability events such as gas giants being captured willy-nilly from open space.
Near zero probability ? Do we know how many Jupiter-size objects there are, and do we really know how far they are away from us. But no capture is needed at all as other methods could electrify the Solar System, and there may be smaller bodies in abundance nearby and a smaller body could have been enough to destabilize the previous configuration of planets.

But Ganymede looks certain to have been involved in the story. That would mean Jupiter closer to the Sun or else a much more electrified Jupiter. Ganymede, as a source of water and life in a low gravity environment, offers much more than Mars as the explanation for the dinosaurs and such. Is there dinosaur evidence on Ganymede!

If dinosaurs came from Ganymede then most fossils probably originated from there too. In the fossil record there appears to be a few waves of new life which suggests that Ganymede interacted with Earth a few times over a fair amount of time, which suggests that Earth was with Ganymede orbiting Jupiter. So when their orbits brought Earth and Ganymede close to each other then electrical interaction started between them such that the current centred on the north pole of the Earth. This "S" snaking current produced the Atlantic Ocean, part of the Pacific Ocean, and the Indian Ocean to Siberia. So water and creatures came from Ganymede to Earth by these electrical Birkeland currents. These Birkeland Currents also produced the magnetic fields of both Earth and Ganymede.

The H/H objects theory makes all the planetary objects very young. And one would think that similarities between the objects would predominate. It is a pretty theory but only adds a little to our understanding of the past, if it were true. Bigger issues are not resolved yet in my view.

Cheers,
Mo

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:52 pm

moses wrote:
If dinosaurs came from Ganymede ....
Mo
Dinosaurs originated on Earth and not Ganymede. The key to the whole thing is the eyes. Dinosaurs had the same kinds of huge dark-world-adapted eyes which Neanderthals and other hominids had. Ganymede was a very bright sort of a place. Humans and dolphins and anything else from Jupiter's moon system all have relatively tiny bright-world eyes.

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Actually the whole thing is due to the angle of the axis of the planets. That is not enough evidence to prove a theory. Why not have Ganymede as being darkish with dinosaurs and Neanderthals. Earth could have been in a brighter orbit around Jupiter.

One writes one's theory in a book and one feels that it must be defended. There is plenty of interest in exploring all the possibilities. Dinosaurs coming from somewhere else lets the ancient Earth be pretty similar to today's Earth. So we don't have to worry about oxygen or gravity or the thickness of Earth's atmosphere. Transfer of material between planets is easy if there is a Birkeland current running between them.

Cheers,
Mo