Does the Moon Rotate?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: Does the Moon Rotate?

Unread post by webolife » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:57 pm

You didn't watch Melusine's videos?

I believe gravity is in fact the result of an "outside push", the universe squeezing itself into finitude, so I have no problem with your claim in that regard. However, due to Newtonian symmetry of action, there is no way to distinguish between a push and a pull without intimate knowledge of the mechanism at work, a ken which is lacking in the modern physics of gravitation.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:50 am

Yes I originally did watch the videos. Watched again and commented this time if you want my opinion.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Where are your comments?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:36 am

Hi Web. I posted my comments on the video websites. No replies to my comments yet.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:47 pm

OK, looked there, saw your comments, same as what you've said here...
What is it you are missing [or dismissing] in the synchronous rotation rate of the moon that makes you continue in your claim that the moon does not rotate?

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:27 am

webolife wrote:What is it you are missing [or dismissing] in the synchronous rotation rate of the moon that makes you continue in your claim that the moon does not rotate?
The invisible things of this world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made (real physics). If the moon is rotating on its axle while attached to Earth by gravity, then the horse on a merry-go-round attached to the center by the platform is also rotating on the pole through its back. Both the axle and the horse are one, attached to the platform.

The closest example I can think of for a body actually rotating on its axis is a Ferris Wheel car. The car axle, not the car, is attached to the center with an additional force causing the car to rotate on its axis. If the car axle freezes to the car (additional force eliminated), axis and car become one and continue to rotate about the center, but not about the car's axis (that would be the last time I ride a Ferris Wheel!!!).

Synchronous rotation is like spinning a ball around your head with a string attached. Actual rotation is like attaching the string to an axle through the center of the ball allowing it to rotate.

Shrike

Unread post by Shrike » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:52 am

The moon is not "attached" to any thing, not to Earth not to the Sun or any other thing.
Gravity does act up on the moon but it goes not "grab" it with some hooks attached on the Moon and Earth.
Merry go Rounds, spinning buckets, ferris wheels , balls attached to a head are not analogues to the Moon.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:54 am

Shrike wrote:The moon is not "attached" to any thing, not to Earth not to the Sun or any other thing.
Gravity does act up on the moon but it goes not "grab" it with some hooks attached on the Moon and Earth.
Merry go Rounds, spinning buckets, ferris wheels , balls attached to a head are not analogues to the Moon.
Shrike, What then keeps Earth, sun, and moon in their coordinated spiral paths through space?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:40 pm

jtb wrote:
Shrike wrote:The moon is not "attached" to any thing, not to Earth not to the Sun or any other thing.
Shrike, What then keeps Earth, sun, and moon in their coordinated spiral paths through space?
Consciousness.

The moon is a creation of the spin around the sun, and the opposite spin around the earth.
It displaces relative to the variations of those flows.
There is no gravity, it does not exist.

You , the vehicle that is Your body is self similar, it is a by product of the condition relative to the surface of this planet,
But it has the ability to locally displace in location by varying the field about it, the moon doesn't, it simply reacts to the field condition it is within.
Kevin

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:38 pm

kevin wrote:Consciousness. The moon is a creation of the spin around the sun, and the opposite spin around the earth. It displaces relative to the variations of those flows. There is no gravity, it does not exist.
Whose consciousness? Modern science postulates that the moon, Earth, and sun orbit in a spiral path through space because all three are moving at about 2,000,000 mph. Of course I have my own theories. I just want to illustrate the absurdities and contradictions.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:05 am

jtb wrote:
kevin wrote:Consciousness. The moon is a creation of the spin around the sun, and the opposite spin around the earth. It displaces relative to the variations of those flows. There is no gravity, it does not exist.
Whose consciousness? Modern science postulates that the moon, Earth, and sun orbit in a spiral path through space because all three are moving at about 2,000,000 mph. Of course I have my own theories. I just want to illustrate the absurdities and contradictions.
The overall consciousness of universe.
It enables creation of matter and mass.
The moon, as all in creation is not moving, it is within the complex flows between the sun and earth, and the mass of the moon is displacing relative to how that set of fields of consciousness are varying.

Each creation in 3D has a unique field of consciousness, our combine to make the bodies We occupy.
My fingers are been enabled to type this by information been sent via My consciousness field to displace millions of tiny fields as I desire them to displace.

The moon doesn't have such an ability, it is displacing and locked into the flows between the sun and earth which are creating the pinch point where the moon has been created.

The word creation causes a feeling that I am suggesting a creator, or some such nonsense, I am not, it is a system of universal method.
Kevin

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:33 am

What is consciousnesses? What is a field of consciousness? If the universe has a conscience, it must be a living being. How was this living being brought into existence? How does this living being enable the creation of matter and mass? What is the universal method? If consciousness is the medium by which information flows, where did the information come from? Sorry, but I am totally unfamiliar with your theories. Do you have a reference?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:28 am

JTB,
No reference.
It is how I detect and can attune to this system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uY4hyBh9k

It is very difficult to describe how I attune, but it's amazing.

I am not repeating anyone else, if that is not good enough....sorry.
I did try to explain in a thread on here called dowsing and the matrix.

How do You consider anything is created?
If You repeat about a big bang ...then what went bang?

I detect consciousness spinning about all in creation, and observe how it enables the creation of matter which transmutes into mass.

This thread is about the moon and if it rotates, I don't consider anything is as presently assumed, and that the moon is the best clue to what is actually at play.
All heavenly bodies are within their own unique field of consciousness, but are subject to all other fields especially those closest.

The moons field is locked in between the suns and earths fields.
Kevin

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:53 am

Jtb,
I see you still have the dichotomy of "axle" vs "axis" going on in your mind.
Perhaps there is no way to shift you from this conception. But I was thinking about a tinkertoy wheel/axle system where two hubs are attached by a stick between them... I set the system to roll down a short incline [ie. its "translational" motion is powered by gravitation], such that the wheel/axle system makes one full rotation by the time it gets to the bottom of the ramp -- what is rotating, the hubs, axle, both, or neither? Now wrap the incline about the gravitational center such that when the wheel/axle gets to the "end" of the ramp it is starting over at the "beginning" in the continuous falling motion we normally describe as an orbit. What is rotating [same question as before]? Is your answer the same as before? Why or why not?

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:00 pm

webolife wrote: tinkertoy wheel/axle system where two hubs are attached by a stick between them... I set the system to roll down a short incline [ie. its "translational" motion is powered by gravitation], such that the wheel/axle system makes one full rotation by the time it gets to the bottom of the ramp -- what is rotating, the hubs, axle, both, or neither?
In your illustration the two hubs and stick are rotating down the incline as a single entity. A real axle or axis, does not rotate with the object mounted on it. Your car's axle does not rotate with the wheels. The axis of a globe Earth in your classroom doesn't move when you rotate the globe. You're on the right track Web, experimenting with real physical objects and observing how they behave.

Also, to properly duplicate the motion of heavenly bodies, your incline must be moving so the hub orbiting the gravitational center never returns to the beginning. It moves in a spiral; not a circular motion.