Planetary orbital distances.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

xionIII

Re: Planetary orbital distances.

Unread post by xionIII » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 am

venusnorthpole.jpg
Twin .9 ratio spirals over the north pole of Venus.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:01 am

leopard2.jpg
There is a fur pattern. Leopard skin markings.
leopard1.jpg
The crop circle theory of life is that it is driven by energy. It also mimics the shapes of energy.
nautilus1.jpg
The .9 ratio spiral always curves down the center of the Nautilus shell.

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:12 am

I have been given some decent sized hardwood logs - the initial intention was to use them for a bonfire at an event that I am helping to organise. However, I also have some smaller logs for that purpose, and I am thinking the big logs are too good to burn.

So I am planning on the weekends of 6/7 and 13/14 August to use them to construct a 'wood henge'. This essentially means digging some holes in the ground, probably arranged around a circle, and dropping one end of a log into the hole so that it stands up.

The logs will slowly rot down over the next 5 or 10 years, and will become a feature of the site, as well as an attractive feature for wildlife to use.

Here is a map of the location:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... ZHJ6L_BlZY

I have 7 logs in total to begin forming the structure. More can always be added at a later time. The advantage of a wood henge over a stone henge is that it is less permanent and easier to alter.

I am intrigued by some of the designs posted up here. Have you any suggestions for a 7 point layout that would incorporate some of the ratios explored here? Or alignments that would be relevant to the date of the event? The event is called 'Lughnasadh' and it falls midway between the summer solstice and autumn equinox as a quarter day festival. It is a traditional time of year when wicker men are built and burnt; indeed the Burning Man festival has some links back to this pagan harvest festival.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:01 am

seven1split1.jpg
I don't know of any seven split stuff inside the solar system but there might be. The depiction is of a seven armed galaxy with galactic sized bubbles.
seven1split2.jpg
The crop circle seven split ratio is .9135 and square and square roots thereof.

What days of the year do these dates fall?

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 am

xionIII wrote: What days of the year do these dates fall?
Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for but...

If I take the winter solstice as the start of the year, Lughnasadh would fall exactly 5/8 ths of the way through the year, falling midway between summer solstice and autumn equinox. If possible, we pick a weekend date near to this with a strong tendency to favour full moons.

I don't have to build the whole thing in one go. Perhaps we might only get some of the points in place this year, and can add many more later - so I guess I am not restricted to a 7 point design.

Previously we have created sun symbols - a huge burning fire wheel, and labarynth like fire mazes on the ground.

If you can suggest some sun related design, that would be really great.

Here is a picture of the fire wheel I built last year:

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 am

xionIII wrote: Image
Compression lies within the resulting three dimensional shape and this will form an unstable pair of circular zones.
This very much resembles the design we have used for a 'fire maze', at least the labyrinth bit in the middle. Never quite managed to make one with so many lines in it though, usually only 2 layers within each quadrant. This eight pointed design with a labyrinth built in the middle that represents the sun is quite appealing though...

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:17 pm

earthorbit1.jpg
At 5/8 of the year I make Lughnasadh day 225. Vernal equinox day 270. I want to know where these traditional dates lie as radials against the orbit. I want to fill that chart in then see what happens if I run the radials into Mercury, out to Mars, Vesta, Ceres.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:39 pm

earth1orbit1.jpg
From the outside circle to the center, this design falls to .8538 ratio and it's square root, .924. This gives multiples of .622, .531441, .2824 etc. This is the ratio of our sun's magnetic field as confirmed by the eight pointed labryinth sun.
earth1orbit3.jpg
I've taken the square root of the distance circles and moved them to make a coil. There's not a whole lot of choice as to where they'd go but some. I can chop those up from there as per .8538, .924, .9613, .980 etc.
Venus mean average distance with the Earth at 1AU is .723AU where it should be .729 and I've never been able to explain that. If you can see a difference in the Venus orbit and the .729 circle down from Earth and the way those rings are defined there, it does lend some weight to that ring position. Between Venus and Mercury is a .729 on the same sequence where the next .729 hits the Mercury orbit. This also means of course, that Mercury is .531441 from Venus, .387 from Earth.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:31 pm

ice-feathers1.jpg
The crop circles feature quite a bit, in the archives, on the subject of snowflakes and crystals. I measured many designs but it never occurred to me to check the snowflakes for .9 ratio. Silly me. Seems they are.
Ice_feathers4.jpg
From the outer circle .9, .81, .6561.
Ice_feathers6.jpg
Those circles drop at .6561. Note the smaller bubbles tucked into crevices. Some have dots, others not. That means positive and negative energy. Ions, possibly.
Ice_feathers5.jpg
There are smaller bubbles in the crevices here. When a water bubble breaks, it forms a myriad of smaller bubbles. Half will be in the northern electromagnetic hemisphere and will be positively charged. The other half will be in the southern hemisphere and so negatively charged. They are attracted to each other and rush to the plane of the ecliptic, like slapping your hands together, and angle park themselves on the energy field split lines. The crop circle design features positive and negative bubbles and here, it means they have arrived from opposite hemispheres. If you can imagine those smaller bubbles fusing together you can see how hexagonal shapes are forming.

Chickenmales

Unread post by Chickenmales » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:12 am

Hmmm.. this crystal stuff might point to a clue to why these ratios work. If you have time could you look at the Sierpinski triangle?

Here's the Wikipedia page. And the picture:

There's also the Sierpinski carpet:

I'd do it myself but I don't know how to.

There might not be any nice lineups, but it'd be cool if there were.

Chickenmales

Unread post by Chickenmales » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

There's also the Sierpinski hexagon

And pentaflake:

If you go to the linked Wikipedia page and click on the images you can download bigger pictures.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Quasicrystals1.jpg
.9 ratio spirals over the south pole of Saturn. I wonder if that isn't some sort of valve for energy regulation purposes.
Quasicrystals2.jpg
There are polar spirals in the triangles here. The depiction means that within a bubble there are smaller bubbles, all polar aligned, that are forming or have formed a crystal trapezoid.
Quasicrystals3.jpg
Quasicrystals4.jpg
So these triangles are bubbles that have landed on the surface and are transforming into diamond crystal.
Quasicrystals5.jpg
And here.
Quasicrystal6.jpg
Quasicrystals don't tile. Note the smaller bubbles around the perimeter.
Quasicrystals7.jpg
The crop circle quoted .881 for five split electromagnetic fields is 100% accurate to this electron diffraction image of a quasicrystal.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:24 am

Quasicrystals8.jpg
Reported July 30. It's a 20 sided figure so five split .881 ratio. It drops from the outside at the square root , .9386, twice then goes to the cube root at .9688, then drops by .881 thrice then by .9386 and then by the quad root, .984. I am impressed with the jink at .9386 as I noticed it in the quasicrystal image, July 29. The jink is required to hit the centers of the big white dots.
Quasicrystals9.jpg
The ratio overlaid on the crop circle is exactly the same as the one above.
quasicrystals10.jpg
I've placed pentagons on every discernible set of five dots. I found that there are a very limited number of pentagon sizes and then copies of those sizes.
quasicrystal11.jpg
The sizes are on .881 ratio to each other except for the biggest one which has a .9386 jink to hit the rest of them. There have been jinks like this in the other crop circle ratios.

The crop circle is also a sun, I believe. Not ours. It'll have set of orbits arranged on .881 ratio, no doubt.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Quasicrystal12.jpg
I think this what causes the jink. It's the geometric proportions of the pentagon not correlating to the .881 ratio. Of course, the electromagnetic field cuts by square roots of the distances so it'll just keep on subdividing until it gets the exact distances it needs. The two pentagons are reducing at .6002 which is the quad of .881.

Anyway, the bat.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:00 pm

bat1.jpg
Bats wings aren't quite like that so what we have are lines of radiance from a circle in the center of which is the moon. The outer circle drops by .6561 to the edge of the wings and then .531441 to the moon. The crop circles are always about something electromagnetic and in this case I think the 22 degree moon halo fits the bill.
bat2.jpg
It's caused by a clash of angles between outgoing earth radiance with incoming moon radiance as they occur on the surface of the electromagnetic bubble shell (or atmospheric layer) closest to the moon. Because we are looking out through the spherical shell, the halo will always appear circular with the moon dead center.
bat3.jpg