Electricity = Spirit

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Electricity = Spirit

Unread post by nick c » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:56 am

If this thread is going to morph into a religious discussion it is going to be locked....
Just saying.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:38 pm

This thread has had a religious aspect from the Title onward.

To know if electricity equals spirit, one needs a good knowledge of both first.
But if there is one thing that electricity and spirit do both share in common,
it is that so few people truly understand either of them.

Never mind that millions of religious people claim to know the spirit,
and that millions of physicists and engineers and sparkys claim to know electricity.
True understanding of both these "things" still escapes mankind.

Kent, if you really want answers to those questions, and I mean, seriously, then send me a personal message.
I have a forum where I answer scriptural questions (without Christian dogma), and will send you the link.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Mon May 02, 2016 9:13 pm

It is not my intention to start a religious discussion outside of what part it has in common with science. I think of "religion" as mostly an emotional experience, of which I am not. I think it is perfectly clear that there are a number of places in the Bible that can only be explained by the knowledge of electromagnetism. That is the only interest I have in connecting it with the Bible. After all, that book, in it's many forms and translations, speaks of occasions wherein the only and obvious explanation is electricity. Profane history doesn't speak of those or similar unexplainable "glowing" of live beings, as far as I know. I am not a scholar of profane history nor the bible for that matter. So don't get the impression that I am preaching to anyone or of any doctrine. My only interest is the scientific part of it. The words to describe the "electric" events in the scriptures had to be words that the people of that age could understand. They had no knowledge of electricity back in those days, so, words like spirit is a little like one of todays' words, "Magic".

I have no intent to offend anyone's ear.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue May 03, 2016 10:57 am

Consciousness =spirit.
Consciousness=electricity.

They force consciousness into a compression by spinning magnets fast .
It's route is into creation.
That route in this planets case in isolation is to it's heart centre, here it reverses in spin direction( so called black holes)

Consciousness is plasma.

Consciousness enables transmutation to occur We think of as growth.

Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 am

If electricity is consciouness or spirit then how come it cannot travel through e.g rubber?
If electricity is consciouness or spirit then how come it is potentially lethal?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue May 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:If electricity is consciouness or spirit then how come it cannot travel through e.g rubber?
If electricity is consciouness or spirit then how come it is potentially lethal?
Consciousness permeates all, but.......
It is directable relative to a path of least resistance.

Therefore in it's bastardised form as electricity many materials can refract it's pathway.

As to "lethal"

You are enabled to be so called alive relative to Your personal consciousness field, it too is directable.
If a powerfull flow of electricity is allowed to permeate through your consciousness field and travel to where it is destined to go to as it follows it path of least resistance towards the heart centre of this planet, then it will take Your personal consciousness field with it.

Then Your heart will not be enabled to beat .
They can restart this by providing a fresh supply via the device to shock.

The refractive qualities of wood and stone are utilised to locally vary consciousness at megalithic sites and churches, I personally can follow and detect this with ease.

In churches this was called the holy SPIRIT.
It's consciousness, or plasma, or yin and yang etc etc.

Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue May 03, 2016 5:14 pm

kevin wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote:If electricity is consciouness or spirit then how come it cannot travel through e.g rubber?
Consciousness permeates all, but.......
It is directable relative to a path of least resistance.

Therefore in it's bastardised form as electricity many materials can refract it's pathway.

As to "lethal"

You are enabled to be so called alive relative to Your personal consciousness field, it too is directable.
If a powerfull flow of electricity is allowed to permeate through your consciousness field and travel to where it is destined to go to as it follows it path of least resistance towards the heart centre of this planet, then it will take Your personal consciousness field with it.

Then Your heart will not be enabled to beat .
They can restart this by providing a fresh supply via the device to shock.

The refractive qualities of wood and stone are utilised to locally vary consciousness at megalithic sites and churches, I personally can follow and detect this with ease.

In churches this was called the holy SPIRIT.
It's consciousness, or plasma, or yin and yang etc etc.

Kevin
Nice one Kevin, I can go with that. ;)
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Wed May 04, 2016 1:41 pm

I would submit that the "spirit, consciousness, soul" is made of the same thing that electricity is made of. This is different than saying that the spirit is electricity...

In other words the spirit is made of the field. It exists in the field. If you look at the definition of electricity, electricity is made of "momentum and charge".

The spirit is structured momentum (kinetic energy with a vector) which is massless and has different properties than most of the "matter" that we experience everyday.

The brain is the interface to the body, it allows the spirit field to interact with matter, the biology of the body via the electric field in in the Lordon paired electrons in the microtubles ......

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed May 04, 2016 3:09 pm

<The spirit is structured momentum (kinetic energy with a vector) which is massless and has different properties than most of the "matter" that we experience everyday. upriver>

How do we define spirit, consciousness ? Psychologists have two definitions of consciousness, one of which is consciousness is experiencing, which is what gurus and such use. So let us use that definition. Which helps us define spirit because spirit is experiencing so consciousness is the same as spirit.

Many talk about spirits as entities existing in another dimension. And so spirit can get another definition through that. Thus these entities are described as spiritual beings and 'spirit' gets blurry. Spirit is simply non-physical, which includes all dimensions as being somewhat physical with spirit being beyond all dimensions and time.

In the brain electrical impulses somehow get a response from the spirit as experiencing which is light, sound, colour, smell, etc. Occultism refers to Fohat. Microtubules seem to not be involved in this induction, however microtubules could be involved in interaction with other dimensions.

I'm just asking for clear definitions.
Cheers,
Mo

BirdyNumNums

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Thu May 05, 2016 5:32 am

Consciousness is not electromagnetic instead electromagnetics form consciousness into matter.
The electromagnetics of self are always there whether your getting angry and fighting people or walking on water to your disciples.

The spiritual experience can be a substantial shift in you personal field and the visitation from an entity is the melding of your field with theirs (maybe they don't want to dip down too far into the density of matter). Normally your fields shift and your electromagnetic interactions are within normal parameters so you are easily unaware of the fields relationship to your experience.

Of course i have scant scientific evidence for this although i have in the last few years experienced a substantial number of spiritual experiences. Often i see these as having attributes related to my understanding of electromagnetics such as induction etc.

There is the work of Walter Russell who experienced a 39 day period of illumination and then went on to explain his new knowledge and be declared a fruit loop by all the respected scientists although he was a friend of Tesla i believe.
Certainly worth a youtube lookup if you don't want to dig too far into the books.

There is another fellow called Attila Grandpierre who writes about electromagnetism and collective consciousness although i have not got far with his work yet.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Sat May 07, 2016 8:26 pm

I think the subject is becoming far more complicated that it is. My Grandpa used say to me, "Hoss, if the perceived solution to a complicated problem is as complicated as the problem, then it is not a solution, but is part of the problem". Just like our government, every time they decide to fix something it gets worse. I don't think there is a need to complicate the idea of spirit=electricity.

Classic cosmology I loaded with problems. The whole idea of black holes, neutron stars, big bang, dark energy and dark mater is nothing more than inventing something to explain what they don't understand. When you look at their description of these things is make one wonder if they aren't the most religious people on earth. I think that if a preacher had as much faith in his God as the traditional cosmologists and physicist have in their dark forces and dark mater, he could tell a mountain to "Throw itself into the ocean and it would do so". (Sorry if I slightly misquoted the scriptures again. I don't want to get dressed down for that like what happened a few days ago).

As long as simplicity remains the practice in this subject, I like it and the comments made by simple minds.

In my mind, electricity is not at all complicated. It is easily explained by a variety of "triads", you know like E=IR etc. And, when there are only three parts to a subject it stays simple. I am not a scholar in mathematics but seem to me that all math formulas can be reduced to three parts. You get 9 formulas with these three parts, throw in one more W and you end up with 12 formulas. And that cover the whole world of electronics.

KISS=Keep It Simple Stupid.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Fri May 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Electricity is dangerous only when the difference in potential is great enough to cause sufficient current flow through you body critical parts cause them to die or go crazy. Everything has a potential charge. After all, isn't it well known that atoms are made up of parts that have an electric charge? Isn't it clear that there are atoms everywhere? Like Einstein's theory of relativity, whether it's Special or General, everything is relative to something else. If our body has a charge of some number of electrons. That charge is only dangerous if it comes close to a body of a big different charge. Lightning! Electrons, like water, wants to flow "down hill" whatever down hill happens to be for that situation.

I consider my body as neutral of charge, but If I were to "parachute" down of Mars, Mars might have a much different potential than my body, that could be dangerous.

Did you see that NASA video of the spacecraft sending a body it jettisoned, to that little planet, or was it a comet? Clearly when the body got close enough to the other body a flash took place. Now some traditional cosmologists will tell you that the high velocity of the item crashing into the surface of the other body cause enough friction to make that flash. I don't buy that for one nanosecond, that was an electric plasma discharge just before material impact.

Einstein's Relativity explains an awful lot of observed actions. It doesn't make much difference what the subject might be. There seems to be no place of action in the entire universe that is not thought of as being relative to something else in the universe.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Sun May 22, 2016 8:50 pm

E=Mc2. This Einstein formula says that energy and mater are two different forms or conditions of the same thing. I would say that both forms are tangible.

Black holes are supposed to be invisible and undetectable. So, doesn'g that make them intangible?

I do not accept the idea that an intangible object, black hole, can have physical influence over tangible mater. I don't accept black holes, dark energy etc. Spirit seems to be the equivalent of black holes in some opinions. Imagination, vicarious visions and experiences for example are intangible objects. I am assuming, of course, that we all agree that "tangible" means mater or energy. Both of which can be located, seen and felt and used to do things in the physics world. Black holes, dark energy, dark mater etc., only affect mater in minds of traditional cosmologists.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:13 pm

A little to one side of the subject. I have been seeing a lot of stuff about aliens that are supposed to be flitting around our solar system. And yesterday I saw on the web a photo of an alien that has apparently been crushed by s rock of some sort. I don't remember if it was on our moon or on Mars. But anyway here are some of my thoughts about it. We know that flesh and blood can't exist alive on the moon or Mars. The elements that sustain life here on earth does not exist on the other planets although there are some in the cosmology field that thinks that there is. But here is a different possibility. If a living being is made of electricity (plasma?) or some form on it, a being that does not depend on organic food like the earth dwellers, then he may well be completely comfortable within an environment that we see on other planets. Maybe it just could be that these "Alien" beings live on electricity, somewhat like our batteries. You know, maybe they can stick their finger up in the air at get a charge in similar fashion that we sit down to a dinner. So the alien gets his energy from space plasma and we get out energy from organic food which BTW is just another form of converting mass into energy. You know, E=MC2. Even though our body is a very efficient converter of mass into energy we still wear out and will stop converting. Dead? Whereas the "electric" beings live for ever. [Electrical energy can not be created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another] (Eternal life as promised in the good Book?) So, if we go wild in our imagination then our bodies may be converted into energy (electrical energy) then we make the transition from flesh to electricity and live ferever. Ain't that neat????? ;-)

E

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:13 am

Kent,

You are nearing the essence of this thread....which is zero.
http://www.blog.vedic-maths.org/

If You scroll down this link you will discover where the Fibonacci sequence originated...the Vedic scriptures.

The fire ritual altars were constructed in Fibonacci sequencing layers, then matter was transmuted by fire back to zero.
https://tombedlamscabinetofcuriosities. ... i-numbers/

When I first realised what I was able to detect via dowsing at stone circles, I nearly flipped.
All of this geometry is detectable , but not visible.
And then 3,6,9 became clear.
Kevin