Help Us Explain Crater Formation!

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JouniJokela

Re: Help Us Explain Crater Formation!

Unread post by JouniJokela » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:08 am

If majority of crater's would be created through radioactive decay, like I expect. Then these Craters should be present also in Earth. and There indeed is such a ring formations present;

http://www.fodden.com/rings-in-ontarios-north/

If my theory of Gravity is correct, this should also cause reduced gravity inside these craters; and they do write;
There seem to be giant electromagnetic disturbances in the soil and subsoil that affect not merely growth of vegetation over large areas but also the level of the water table: it rises “against” gravity within the circle.
But if this rise can't be done in a lab with any magnet's, as water is not magnetic. It must be something else- > photon pressure.

Well, you know. This is about it. Here's the paper of my theory.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... Everything
It's not even trying to be perfect in details and grammar. It's trying to tell you the big picture.

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:36 am

JouniJokela wrote: Well, you know. This is about it. Here's the paper of my theory.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... Everything
It's not even trying to be perfect in details and grammar. It's trying to tell you the big picture.
Some interesting stuff in there - I'm at work so can't really read it in depth at the moment.

Can you tell us, do your theories provide explanations of crater features that we observe such as central peaks and hex craters?

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:29 am

willendure wrote:Can you tell us, do your theories provide explanations of crater features that we observe such as central peaks and hex craters?
First note; I don't claim that all Crater's are created only one way. There is many various processes which produce craters.

Central peaks were clear to me; YES.
The basic idea of Crater creation through Radioactive Decay is base on how photons move inside a matter.
To understand the Central peak, you need also first understand the reason for flat crater bed; for every wavelenght there is certain thickness, which doesn't reflect at all, and then there is thickness which "reflects all". These thicknesses describes the depth of the flat crater bed. But as this decay is just about an issue how matter looses energy, you can think how the same/usable wavelength for the matter comes from other directions too. And bends on matter. (Compton scattering) this creates the circular crater walls, etc. (I am tired to try to write this open here, Google "Auckland QED-lections from Feynman", and spend some 6 hours to look them,,,)

HEX craters? I didin't know they exist. But with just few minutes of thinking they can be quite easily explained with this idea. They should be present only in the "equator" when the fixed/constant moving direction of planet is north, like it approximately is ie. in the case of moon, as the total Solar system moves to that direction. I found some pictures of them with short google from here;
http://www.baumanimpactcrater.com/gallery
But I am tired to locate their postions. And if they are big (=old) enough, then it should be studied, if the flip of the plantet (like uranus) has influenced on the equator location.

But as I think this further, it's actually really logical, that there is polygon craters.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:54 am

Topics on the "Electric Universe - Planetary Science" board should be focused on the published material of EU, Plasma Cosmology, and the Thunderbolts team.

Further discussion of JouniJokela's personal theory on crater formation should take place on the NIAMI board. Anyone interested in that is welcome to start a thread on that board.

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:18 am

Well,,
nick c wrote:Further discussion of JouniJokela's personal theory on crater formation should take place on the NIAMI board.
but,,
JouniJokela wrote:HEX craters? I didin't know they exist. But with just few minutes of thinking they can be quite easily explained with this idea.
,,, So I didn't even know that I had a personal theory of crater formation! I have a theory about radioactive decay, and how it produces material loss. And from this can follow various things, depending on conditions where it happens. And there is observations, which support this theory. Craters are just one of these. Ie. the Hydrogen 21 cm line is much more important.

I am grown up. If this is not the place to talk about ie. HEX craters, then I just leave, and go talk about these somewhere else.

Btw. If we are not talking our own personal thoughts, do we even have any thoughts at all?
And if that is the case, why should we even bother to talk; we could just let them talk, who do have some thoughts.

If you don't think different, you don't think at all!
This is the way to grow up; Realizing that we all just must have different thoughts.
There is no need to fight about anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3pHKEf ... tu.be&t=80
...Only knowledge will I save
To the game you stay a slave...

..But I'll take my time anywhere
Free to speak my mind anywhere
And I'll redefine anywhere..

To get "on topic" there is also a funny "Band of holes" in Nazca plain;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_of_Holes
It's like 20 m wide, 1450 long band of craters, total 6900 of them.

http://www.mysterycasebook.com/2011/piscovalley.html
I could explain the purpose of this, and also how it's made. But I am also free not to.
Do pls. post your EU-plasma-thunderbolt team comfort answer here.

Here's your Google-view about the case;
https://www.google.com/maps/place/13%C2 ... !1e3?hl=en

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:25 am

JouniJokela,
,,, So I didn't even know that I had a personal theory of crater formation! I have a theory about radioactive decay, and how it produces material loss. And from this can follow various things, depending on conditions where it happens. And there is observations, which support this theory. Craters are just one of these. Ie. the Hydrogen 21 cm line is much more important.
So you don't know that you have a personal theory of crater formation, but you do have a theory of radioactive decay that can explain crater formation.

It seems to me that you are playing with semantics in order to obfuscate the issue.
Do you understand that this hypothesis (theory, proposal, musing, or whatever you wish to call it) is not part of a discussion of the published material of EU/TB project? It therefore, belongs on the NIAMI board. You are more than welcome to open your own thread on that board.

Any further posting on this board will be considered to be an attempt to divert the thread.
If you have any complaints you can contact the Forum Administrator here:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ofile&u=53

regards,
Nick

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat May 07, 2016 2:44 pm

To any explanation of craters we most likely will need to recognize characteristics that are present
on the floors of those features, which might also be found in experiment-results or processes related
to any of the suggested mechanisms.

To the list of characteristics we have been previously told about pitted or dimpled characteristics.
Features of this sort have been identified on the floor of Zunil crater and elsewhere on Mars,
as well as on Vesta.
Zunil's features were mentioned as electrical-supposition on the video Lightning Scarred Planet Mars,
but further development of that proposal has not yet been found in tb.i publications
despite repeated offerings of experimental evidence.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/dawn/ ... 16185.html

The symmetry of geometric angles/characteristics has been suggested previously as unique to
the balance of electrical forces.. This can be seen to some degree in microscopic images of EDM
of a metal surface (allowing for irregularities where melt-alteration has occurred).

Image introduced into evidence by Wal Thornhil at the link above

The pitted surfaces have also been created in experiments where electric interactions lofted loose material
while continued discharge forces dislodged bound materials.. All around this activity remained heavily pitted surfaces,
both inside a trench that was formed and outside the trench...
You can see all the features made in a single in the image below.

Larger Image
Associated video on dahlenaz07 youtube channel

3D image-pairs of Zunil floor at end of this directory

The geometric angular combination of 120 degrees is repeated consistently on the floor of Zuni crater
and on occasion you will see a collection of 90 degree angles where pitted features meet.. All of these
details would seem to provide ample evidence for some aspect of an electrical interaction as a cause, but
none of the experiments or the EDM industrial processes can be regarded as definitive because they are not
evidence found in a natural setting and upon rock or soil surfaces where natural electric affects were evident..

This problem has been eliminated by the discovery of a natural rock surface which has both the evidence of
a lightning strike and an accompaniment of a pitted/dished surface with many of the angles seen at
larger scale via the images of Zunil's floor and Vesta's surface... The lightning focal point has left a small circular
crater at the peek of one ridge-junction..

CRT experiments with both electro static discharge and flyback-generated discharges provided clues for the
electrical capability to sculpt pitted surface,,, usually without arc-discharges, and in the instance
of electro-mass-lifting when clumps of material were torn from the surface, the pitted surfaces were entered into evidence..

The dynamics of how this rock surface became pitted remains unclear but it may have much to do with
factors such as the presence of moisture and the lateral distribution of current flow or forces during the
strike of lightning,,, possibly resulting in laminar separation of material at the depth of moisture saturation
or some similar penetration or presence of conductive conditions or pathways of current flow, as was seen to
cause radial features and perpendicular coronal pathways in certain experiments
with objects placed on a CRT surface..

As of this posting, no response has been received from this group's primaries on this development
which was shared with them privately last month..

This is an electric-spark-scars.com development, presented to this forum for peer review.
These results may not be in total agreement with the house blend but they were the result of experiments
accomplished at the request of the head of house.

d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm

With reference to evidence presented in the video Lightning Scarred Planet Mars,
The Zunil comparrison starts at around 58 minutes and includes only the microscopic
EDM image shown above and an additional Mars location at a much higher elevation
than Zunil's floor.
Mid-scale earth references are no longer abscent from the puzzle. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed May 11, 2016 9:04 am

With the addition of evidence for symmetrically pitted/dished rocky surfaces at mid-scale we
may find necessary a question which addresses the characteristics of the surfaces found in Zunil crater
and at the top of Olympus Mons where areas were identified in the LSPM video, clip #2..

Are these solid rock surfaces or some other material such as dust or some transformed variation?

We can probably expect that the wide-spread pitted characteristic of Mars' surface could be a variety
of surfaces and with many directly associated with the occurances of dust-storms and electrical affects
that accompanied these events.

I say this based on what is seen in experiments and in some examples from Earth's dust-storms.

You can see in the many images of experiment results that in multiple cases of material movement,, either transferance or removal,, that textured surfaces were the result.
Some of the surface material became quite resistant to disturbance, except upon repeated electrical interactions.
So, similar pitted features on Mars may be getting modified regularly, except where solid rock is involved, but even
there, it probably remain as vulnerable as the rock surfaces on earth, shown above. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed May 11, 2016 3:31 pm

dahlenaz wrote:With the addition of evidence for symmetrically pitted/dished rocky surfaces at mid-scale we
may find necessary a question which addresses the characteristics of the surfaces found in Zunil crater
and at the top of Olympus Mons where areas were identified in the LSPM video, clip #2..

This is a correction to the video link offered above...

Clip #2 is the correct segment for the material presented covering pitted surfaces but the segment stops
before getting into the Zunil-crater surface and the pitted areas surrounding the summit-craters of Olympus Mons..
Maybe it is in another clip that i have not yet found.. Clip #3, dendritic features, LSPM@59:30 is beyond the
one minute section of the video covering these unique features.

Full documentry Lightning Scarred Planet Mars

Hopefully, this new evidence, of an earth-based example of a lightning-resurfaced pitted rock-face, will
coax a special segment on pitted terrain and this definitive evidence of an edm cause. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 13, 2016 3:36 am

HD images or video to help convince you and me.

The crater feature atop the ridge-intersection and the surrounding pits and ridges
calls for a better explanation of the dynamics involved, which seems to break-away from the
industrial EDM process of surface sculpting where melting is obvious.

There appears to be something more happening, based on this natural-world example. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 13, 2016 9:22 am

dahlenaz wrote:HD images or video to help convince you and me.

The crater feature atop the ridge-intersection and the surrounding pits and ridges
calls for a better explanation of the dynamics involved, which seems to break-away from the
industrial EDM process of surface sculpting where melting is obvious.

There appears to be something more happening, based on this natural-world example. d..z
For a better explanation of the dynamics involved to form this surface of concaved (large pitted) features,
the term sputtering could bring your search close to discussions which might be applicable in this sense;
if sputtering can be applied to make features during a lightning strike to a surface that is now level with
four inch pits between angularly symmetrical ridges.

Terms can leave a person hanging,, ineffective without a series of pictures at every scale.

Here is one of Wal's explanation of Sputtering, maybe it will offer me some clarity.

d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 15, 2016 2:19 pm

The sound of silence over this feature,, may speak to the volumes of refinement that yet remains for the electric explanation...

Here is a piece of evidence that has persuaded me to raise the probablity-factor, covering the explanation,
for the cause of some features on Mars and Vesta as being an electrical mechanism.

The small peak-crater surrounded by large pitted areas with cleanly formed ridges is a far
better match to the Zunil-floor features than has been shown with microscopic EDM examples,,
and yet not a word from the heads or tails of the Thunderbolts group..

So that is the update on this item,, it must be a non-item,,, sorry about wasting your minutes... d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Instead

Thanks go to these researchers for their contribution and the clarification i was seeking.

Quote from PDF
Besides the erosion products in form of solid particles and droplets, the important feature of
plasma-surface interaction is surface modification with formation of fine cellular structures on the
surface exposed with repetitive pulses. The SEM shows that the size of cellular structure globules (up
to 200 nm) is essentially less than initial size of tungsten grains. Such “foam-plastic” ordered
structures of nano-size on the tungsten surface have been detected also for other W grades [18]. It is
obvious, that the observed surface modification effects with formation of submicron or nano-cellular
structures may play an important role in the material behaviour under the transient plasma heat loads.
Larger Image

You will hear mention of cellular structure in the video LSPM

And now, I've got 4-5inch cellular texture on a boulder surface...

And thanks be to Jesus for paving my path.

d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon May 16, 2016 10:16 am

With reference to the process which was invloved in producing the cellular surface seen above,
the researchers do attribute that surface to:
melt motion and splashing effects for exposures with pronounced melting
they do mention the effect at temperatures below melt threshold.

This is quite interesting because there would seem to be good reason to speculate that at levels
of plasma interaction capable of eroding planetary surfaces there should be a duration during
which the heated surface remains molten and would be susceptible to splash-deformation by
either molten material or semi-solids and even deformation by the electromagnetic properties
of a discharge, which in dark-mode remains sufficient to distort a liquid material prependicular
to the surface,, as seen in experiments by this contributor.

The up-scale example may not fit into a splash-formation catagory but it sure raises some questions.. d..z