Electricity = Spirit

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Kent

Electricity = Spirit

Unread post by Kent » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello EU fans. I have been doing a little research myself. I will not go into the details of my research because I just don't have the that I need to give it a detailed presentation.

So, I will just plant a though into your minds.

"I think there are two words that can be exchanged and the meaning will not be changed. On word is very common today. It describes something we are all aware of and it is omnipresent. The word is; ELECTRICITY.

The other word is ancient. It describes something else that is also omnipresent. This word shows up in the Bible many times. The word is; SPIRIT.

It does seem to be that either word can be used in the Bible scriptures and in our world of physics. I think the word "electricity" can be used in the scriptures and not change the meaning at all. And in our world of electricity the word "spirit" can be used and not alter the meaning. :-)

Hint: There are many paces in the Scriptures where a heavenly being appears to man. Seems like he is virtually always described at glowing like fire, like the sun, like a blinding light. Maybe later I shall upload my research on the subject.

What do y'all think???? Kent

kevin

Re: Electricity = Spirit

Unread post by kevin » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Spot on.
They take spirit ( consciousness, aether.....) and force it into confinement to enable it to be classed as electricity to achieve work, and install meters.

I would be very interested in Your research.
Kevin

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:09 am

Good idea.

Did you start out with the spirit of men and the electricity of men?

As in that our bodies are electric machines in biology and spritiual machines in religion?

Regards,
Daniel

ps. i used the word 'machines' but only intended to convey the definition that a machine uses energy.
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

toni

Unread post by toni » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello,

While seeking answers of my own to questions asked frequently, I did come to a similar conclusion. Electricity is the only worker that is used by, as you say, Spirit or you can call it universal force, to create matter.
Electricity does only one thing: it compresses a universal vacuum through octave stages to create visible matter.
When we discuss the big bang, you don't have to research very far to see how absurd this theory is. The stars and the planets constantly live and die and we see this very clearly in dying novas which are in reality dying suns. Until we start to put into our equations that an invisible universe is constantly creating a visible one, we will not go too far.

Regards,
Toni

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:11 am

In our brains electrical impulses are somehow convered to experiencing, as light or colour, or sound, smell, taste, etc. This experiencing cannot be placed in space and must be non-physical, which is the same as spirit. Thus electrical impulses are translated into spirit in the brain. Thus this opens the possibility that all electricity has a connection to spirit.

Cheers,
Mo

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:43 am

Then there is evil electricity, and then there is the Electricity of God, if "electricity" be a synonym of "spirit".
So cast out the evil electricity, in the name of Jesus. ;)

I have wondered if the Lord is an highly advanced plasmoid :)
The way He is shaped like a dove (but huge).
The way He swoops down on you, and goes inside and through you.
~Paul

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:53 am

There is a lot of confusion between spirit and electricity.
The spirit has a field, usually called an aura. The spirit has a flow of energy, usually called chi or prana.
The structure is similar.
But let's add observations:
I can perceive auras and chi. And I can perceive electromagnetic radiation.
They feel different. So they are different.
Auras and chi are like a whole new dimension surrounding our physical dimensions.
They behave similar to plasma, but in a living, non physical form.

In studies of consciousness we can see that consciousness does not behave similar to matter.
It can cross boundaries of space and time.
See: Dean Radin part1, and part 2.

But it is certainly possible that electricity and spirit have some similar origins.
My interpretation is that the physical world comes from chi that is frozen.
Consciousness forms chi, and the chi gets frozen in this 3D world,
the frozen chi transforms into physical matter.

Looking at biology we can see some influence of electromagnetism on our physical bodies.
Biology uses a lot of quantum mechanical tricks making it very sensitive to electromagnetism.
So it is likely that spirit/consciousness is using similar advanced tricks to interact with the physical body.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:01 pm

I'm awed.
If you can perceive auras, chi, and electromagnetic radiation, you are wonderfully blessed.
The heart with X-ray eyes. ;)

I called the blessing I received from God a "non-physical substance".
Which I am aware is an oxymoron, but it seemed paradoxical like that.
Not something physical, but a definite something.

At one prayer my body lifted off the ground by the river that flowed from my navel, it was that intense.
It flowed out and up into heaven.
Which, to me also, appeared as another dimension opening.

Thank you for sharing
~Paul

Elder

Unread post by Elder » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:59 am

Personally I don´t think it is possible to equate anything material with ´spirit´. Spirit is generally accepted as being from ´God´, or the higher consciousness, and therefore is by definition unknowable and unthinkable. Human beings at present are in a conscious state far below that of the Almighty God or higher consciousness. As a result even thinking about such things just leads to confusion. ´Electricity´ on the other hand is something that can be seen, touched and is measurable by the instruments at our disposal. It is something that is a part of the material world and is the energy which ´God´ uses to create or destroy. Our view of electricity is something our senses and our instruments lead us to believe, but there may be many secrets yet to uncover, when we are the right state of mind to do so. People like ´Nicolas Tesla´ who had a very intimate, even spiritual, knowledge of electricity, had an understanding which far exceeded the normal. I think it will be a long time before we can say ´Electricity´ equals ´Spirit´, because at present it is difficult for us, to even comprehend the ´Sun´, which is probably electrically powered.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Elder wrote: .. and therefore is by definition unknowable and unthinkable.
Still there are a lot of observations that we can do, that suggest that some kind
of consciousness might be present in a dimension outside the physical dimension.
In yoga traditions and shamanic traditions such observations are very common.
It shows that some simple training can help to do such observations.

Before we start to think about the "unthinkable", we can first look at the
things that match closely with our physical world.
Prana (chi) is a good example, because it suggests that there is a flow through our
living physical body that is somehow helping our physical body.
From observations of many yogi, this Prana flows through small channels (nadis) through our body.
This channel structure is similar to our blood circulation system, or our nerve system.
So just from these observations, it suggests that prana is a vital part of our body, similar to blood.
It also suggests that the physical body is connected with some kind of non-physical spirit body.
This spirit body might be the morphogenetic field that Sheldrake talks about.

Then the question arises: what can this prana do for our physical body?
From some scientific experiments, it seems that it can affect physical processes.
They found changes on electrical, chemical, and nuclear level.
(10 experiments Qi Gong Yan Xin)
So it seems that prana can guide the physical processes in our physical body.
Something that one might expect after studying the chemistry of biological systems: many biological systems
are unstable and chaotic.
So now we have an explanation: prana can make a chaotic system stable.

If we look deeper on cellular level, we can see that there are even channels there. Microtubles and other structures govern the working of the cells. Maybe there are even nadi-channels on this level.
If it is so, we can make a prediction: cells that have a chaotic microtuble system may not be as healthy as
cells with a regular structure. And cells work better when aligned with the nadi-system.

So, even while we do not know what it is exactly, we can still
understand some of its effects on the physical world.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:53 pm

I admire the different opinions, after all that is what makes thing come into focus. There is nothing quite like variety and many approaches to the same subject. After all, no one person has it all.

I think that the Spirit of God spoken of throughout the Bible is actually electricity. In other word he, his angels and all the living beings mentioned in scripture are made of Spirit, the material that they are made of. Not that they have the Spirit but that they ARE Spirit. Sure we have instruments that detect electricity. And furthermore Spirit and electricity may be two of the sides of a triad.

Man is made of mater. Maybe he has just enough of electrical spirit to make him a living thinking being but not yet 100% spirit. So maybe the time will come when he will shed the mater and become all Electric. :-) Then he becomes eternal, No?

In Genesis it says something like this, "At birth when a baby starts breathing the breath of life he becomes a Living Soul". Not that he has a soul but he becomes a living soul.

Triads seem to show up in everything, the laws of physics, art, aviation, music, colors, mater, you name it.

Laws: Ohm's law is a triad, Three basic colors RGB make up all other colors, the musical triad. first, third and fifth is fundamental to the whole scale of music. Mater is made up of solid, liquid and gas, and on and on it goes.

Another observation that seem to trickle into my mind is; If Spirit and Electricity is two sides to a triad then perhaps if the third side is discovered then the cosmologists and physicists may have the answer to the elusive question the worlds' scientists are seeking. "A theory that explains everything".

I was watching a YouTube video of a woman and her little child, the child was a victim of Down Syndrome. Yet she was able to perform along with her mother in physical motions. Some people with down syndrome have a streak of sheer genius in some single subject. Maybe the electricity which make the mind what it is has a "short circuit" or something similar which causes Down Syndrome and perhaps other mental abnormalities. There is room for more though on that subject, I reckon.

Who knows, there is a lot of space between what the most brilliant mind knows and the sum and total of all knowledge and/or wisdom.

Please excuse my typos and I'm sorry if my reasoning and presentation may seem to you like I am flying on instruments, you know, flying in the clouds? kt

Elder

Unread post by Elder » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 am

Zyxzevn wrote ¨So, even while we do not know what it is exactly, we can still
understand some of its effects on the physical world.¨

I quite understand what you mean, and mankind should never stop trying to explain or improve on what he knows and sees. For sure, the ancient Chinese and Indian peoples, seem to have had a much better understanding of the human body than we do today. Acupuncture is a simple example of a method, that has repeatable results using the probable ´electric flow´ within the system, but which mainstream health experts avoid. What now seems like magic, will one day have an acceptable explanation. The same with ´spirit´ and consciousness etc. However, being able to explain something in a mechanical or materialistic way, is not the same as ´understanding´, which I believe the ancients use to do. Nicolas Tesla for example, had a complete understanding of electricity, which wasn´t just the mathematical equations or even the physical instruments he used, but almost like a personal communication. I hope one day that man will be free of the machines which determine his existence now, and be able to follow a more complete relationship with the life around him.

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:33 am

Another place where the Bible confirms one of the laws of physics. Energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed in form. But essentially it is eternal.

The Bible says that after it is all said and done, Satin and his demons will be put into the "Bottomless Pit" for ever and ever.

Is this another confirmation that spirit=electricity? After all, electricity is energy.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Excuse me, but you cannot catch me out by misquoting scripture.
And it behooves me to set right such misquotes.
Kent wrote:The Bible says that after it is all said and done, Satin and his demons will be put into the "Bottomless Pit" for ever and ever.
Actually, the scripture says the devil and his angels are already cast out of heaven, and into the Earth.
See Revelation 12:9
Confirmed again at 1 John 4:3.

And the beast ascends up out of the bottomless pit. Revelation 11:17 & 17:8
Also dark smoke, and plagues of locusts, arise up from the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:2 & 3

That is speaking of the confusion and lies among men.

The verse you are referring to (Revelation 20:3) does not say "for ever and ever".
It says, till the thousand years be fulfilled, and after that he must be loosed...

~Paul

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:15 pm

I had no intention to quote scripture. I had enough of that with old Herbie Armstrong.

So he gets loosed is that for a thousand years, Se' O no? Is he restrained right now, or is he the god of this world? Doesn't the Bible say something like that. His the prince of the power of the air or some such?

Then if that is true what is his final fate and his demons?

I am not trying to preach a sermon. My intent is to show where scripture is in concert with some of the laws of physics.

I was taught that spirit is eternal whether it is good Spirit or bad spirit.

I am no longer into the religious hobby. Sorry if I offend anyone's ear.