Dolmens

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

perpetual motion

Dolmens

Unread post by perpetual motion » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:16 pm

This is the first time that I've seen these very unique structures. They are saying
that they could be +- 3600 bc. How in this world could these primitive peoples
have the ability to erect these stone structures. With todays machinery this
would be a tremendous undertaking at the least.
Were all of these stone artifacts built on or around that same time line. They are
speaking that most of these objects are in the Korea's. That there are none of
these in the America's. I believe that the North America and Canada were washed
flat during that great Wash Cycle, so they had to be built after this cycle.
These are just some of the stone objects from around this planet, and why were
these built in the first place? I thought that these peoples were hunter-gatherers and
would not have the time or energy to even attempt something of this magnitude.
Was it something that happened to the human brain that reprogramed it in a
way and world wide at that, tell everyone to start and build gigantic stone
monuments all over the place with whatever type of rock you could find. So I
would say impossible as to the technology that they had at this time. So, who
did build and erect all these stone wonders around this planet??

moses

Re: Dolmens

Unread post by moses » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:06 am

What if we survived a massive catastophe. We would live in caves and make stone tools, etc, but we would not have primitive minds. Maybe we would have language, but I think you get the picture. Those cave people were not primitive, but desperate.
Cheers,
Mo

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:03 am

Resourceful.
Creative.
Artistic.
Religious.
Only their living conditions were "primitive", as they were on an epoch migration over weather-stricken terrain still recouping from the great deluge.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

danikutya

Unread post by danikutya » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:01 pm

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/francelamarche.htm

here are the "cave men", they are very similar to us, we know very well this men,they could be our neighbours, or friends.
I think, may be, they were refugees, who took shelter in the cave from a very big disaster, and wanted us to remember them...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

La Marche Cave painting
La Marche is a cave and archaeological site located in Lussac-les-ChâteauxIt is an archaeological site .The carved etchings discovered there in 1937 show detailed depictions of humans and animals that may be 15,000 years old.
The La Marche cave paintings were discovered in the caves in the Lussac-les-Châteaux area of France by Léon Péricard in 1937.
When French scientist Léon Péricard excavated La Marche between 1937 and 1942, he catalogued more than 1,500 slabs of limestone that had been placed carefully on the floor.
The content of these etchings include animals, such as lions and bears, along with 155 depictions of humans, clad in robes and boots, each with their own well-defined faces.[2]
The intricate portraits found in La Marche do not resemble the stick figure style that commonly had been found before that time in prehistoric cave paintings.[5] Instead, these portraits are more lifelike and realistic. The engravings also are more complex and present in higher qualities than at other sites.[5] Many of the figures are superimposed over one another with a single figure cut out multiple times.[5]
many of the engravings show people wearing hats, robes, and boots. Although this does not coincide with the previously accepted view of prehistoric people, it may be because paintings depicting clothed humans were destroyed in the other caves while scientists were studying the walls.[6]
The official report from the French Prehistoric Society states that the findings at La Marche are completely authentic
Certain findings at La Marche have led to greater debate over the origin and development of writing systems. In particular, an engraved reindeer antler from La Marche has provided proof that more sophisticated systems of symbols existed during the Paleolithic period than once believed

from © Jiri Mruzek:
La Marche - a Stone Age Academy
„…Indeed, La Marche breaks all kinds of Stone-Age art conventions. Unheard of for the art, La Marche treats us to human portraits styled as caricatures. Most male faces are clean shaven, but we also see stylish goatees, and moustaches.
Th.ese Magdalenians wore fashionably cut clothes. They had soled and heeled bo.ots. Lamall0.gif shows an appendage on Athena's boot, which in all likelihood depicts a real heel. The attire is sometimes topped by big hats, often helmet-like.”
“….if the artists of La Marche did not wish to create permanent drawings, they could have used washable paints, instead of the engraving method.”
The fact that there were fifteen-hundred decorated tablets at the small La Marche shelter strongly suggests a process of accumulation. The art must have been treated as finished, and perfect. It was primed for successful survival through ages like so many cave paintings.
It would take a lot of time to create all the engravings. Fifteen-hundred stones can tile the 20 square meters of the shelter's floor three times over. As they just lay there, most works would have been trampled into grit.
So, it is most unlikely that the 1.500 predominantly limestone tablets (some were quartzite) had littered the shelter's floor in accumulating debris, and dirt until they were left behind. A whole lot of these stones, which had survived the vagaries of destiny admirably well, gives evidence of having had been in storage instead. The tablets were only strewn (arranged) around the shelter at the last moment. High quality limestone, and quartz do not take well to trampling, but they survive moisture in the ground very well. They are perfect for river bank sites like La Marche. This fosters my impression that the scene has been carefully staged. „

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:22 am

Amazing site, You are even thinking the meaning of "dolmens".

I still want to keep low profile, but I "throw a stone".

Look the picture with Dolmen door, from Russian-language wiki page (I can't get the kyrillic-link to work)

And you can also combine the German-language name of dolmens to this;
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gro%C3%9F ... rminologie
"Hünengrab" = Grave of Giants
or rather like
"Hünenbedden" = Bed of Giants.
This same formation of name was used in Danish/skandinavish language;
"jættestue" = Living room of Giant ((DK/S/N) Jätte = Giant, Stue = Living room)

Then you can ask your self, why "gross dolmen" have the "vorraum"/antechamber
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dolmen

And if these are going to be graves, there is almost no bones found in these, and when yes, they were found lying in their back with their "feet's up"

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:11 am

Regarding technology and the erection of giant stone structures, PM and others might be interested in this:
https://www.google.com/#q=man+builds+st ... n+backyard
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:47 am

^Thanks for the link. As can be seen building stuff is easy.

But Why are these Dolmens builded? I mean they were builded all over the world, and had always a similar structure.

These picture shows the "round door" which is plugged

To me these seems very similar to pressure chambers / Diving chambers. I mean they are build in the manner that inside these can be produced a remarkably lower pressure than outside. Here's a info for such a chambers from today;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diving_chamber

LunarSabbathTruth

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 pm

JouniJokela wrote:^Thanks for the link. As can be seen building stuff is easy.

But Why are these Dolmens builded? I mean they were builded all over the world, and had always a similar structure.

These picture shows the "round door" which is plugged

To me these seems very similar to pressure chambers / Diving chambers. I mean they are build in the manner that inside these can be produced a remarkably lower pressure than outside. Here's a info for such a chambers from today;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diving_chamber
Shelters for protection from meteorite showers?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Sensory deprivation chambers?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 pm

I'am sorry, but I must have missed something here. If so where are all of these towns, villages, cities, etc? I do not think that there was that big of a population anywhere
in this world. Some people say that there was hundreds of millions of people
on this planet at this time frame. Myself, I do not think that that is a correct
assessment. People tend to leave a mess wherever they go or live. Where are all
these findings? Something major happened on this planet in the effect to make
these giant structures all over this planet, and in the same time frame.
As of the astrological aspect of all this is even weirder. Why would (some) of these people be interested in what is going on in the heavens. For either the moon wasn't
out there or was out there, why the sudden interest in the celestial bodies. Was
this planet under attack by some of these bodies? The shovels and picks would
have been flinging dirt to no end,if they had these items!
Up until the 20th century people were very very very superstitious and to this day
many people still are.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:04 am

SCI FACTS GAME
Sci Facts game is planned for tonight at 9 pm ET, 6 pm Pacific.
Location is a chatroom at http://chatzy.com/45699794196406.
Rules:
Briefly state any specific, lesser-known scientific fact.
The fact may relate to this thread topic or any other science topic.
State one fact per post.
Make as many posts as you like.
Next day, judges will decide which fact seems most important and deserves the most publicity.
The decision will be posted at the chatroom and in the thread at:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=16278