Structural Integration and the Human Energy Field

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StefanR

Re: Structural Integration and the Human Energy Field

Unread post by StefanR » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Evidence that Electromagnetic Radiation is Genotoxic: The implications for the epidemiology of cancer and cardiac, neurological and reproductive effects

Dr Neil Cherry
Lincoln University, New Zealand
June 2000

"Our frame of reference determines what we look at and how we look. And as a consequence, this determines what we find."
Burke J, The Day the Universe Changed, 1985.

Introduction:

The way we perceive things determines how we make decisions. To move from picturing ourselves as physical beings to biological beings significantly changes our view of health and fitness. Too much exercise and oxygen free radicals really damage our cells. To move from biological to bioelectrical incorporates intelligence and emotion and leads to a radically fundamental change in our way of seeing things that it forms the basis of a new paradigm.
Principles of Approach:

This paper attempts to follow basic classical scientific principles to counter the dismissive and biased approach of industry and many government and international authorities, including the WHO and ICNIRP.

The principles found to be important are that biology reveals that brains, hearts and cells use electromagnetic signals, charged ions, voltage-gated ion channels, ion regulated gap junctions, all of which can be interfered with by external electromagnetic fields in subtle but vital ways in relation to health.

A primary physical principle of resonant absorption explains why external and internal signals that share the same part of the spectrum, resonantly exchange energy at levels well below the thermal threshold. This is also true for radio and TV receivers. It involves tuned circuits and resonant absorption.

Laboratory experiments provide evidence of effects. Replicated and/or extended studies provided confirmation and establish an effect. Multiple studies confirm and strengthen the cause and effect relationship.

In assessing genotoxicity, any evidence of genetic damage, cell death or neoplastic transformation is evidence of genotoxicity. The genetic material is fundamentally the double helix of the DNA molecule. During the cell cycle the helix unwinds and clones itself. They then fold themselves into the set of chromosomes that are so large that they can be seen in powerful microscopes. In the second half of the cell cycle the chromosomes clone themselves so that at mitosis, cell division, each cell has a full set of chromosomes. They then unfold themselves to form the DNA strands.

Any substance that damages DNA or chromosomes, or changes genetic activity, is genotoxic because it is acting on the same material, i.e. the DNA molecule. A genotoxic substance is mutagenic, carcinogenic and teratogenic.

Strength of evidence for public health has a classical hierarchy that has dose-response relationship at the top and biological mechanism at the bottom, Hill (1965). This is seen by considering Sir Austin Bradford Hill's descriptions of his 'view points' from which the question of cause and effect is being considered. Of dose-response he says:

"The simple dose-response curve admits of a simple explanation and obviously puts the case in a clearer light", i.e. cause and effect.

Sir Austin considers many other forms of evidence from which cause and effect can be decided in the absence of a dose-response. These include strength of association and consistency, although he points out that the lack of strength and apparent inconsistency, is not necessarily arguments against cause and effect. Of biological mechanism, or plausibility, he states:

"It will be helpful if the causation we suspect is biologically plausible. But this is a feature I am convinced we cannot demand. What is biologically plausible depends upon the biological knowledge of the day."

Thus biological plausibility has a low status and dose-response has a very high status.

When epidemiological evidence is available it should be used to set public health standards, where possible, using the dose-response relationships. In the absence of these, the level of lowest observed effect, with a safety margin to allow for uncertainly, the vulnerable, the size of the population at risk, are appropriate.

Dose response relationships for epidemiological studies of cancer are likely to be linear because of the cumulative cell damage/repair/mistake mechanism. At very high levels approaching lethal levels the curve become asymptotic. At very low levels, around the optimum homeostatic levels, curves can become "U" shaped. Thus, with the great sensitivity of the brain the neurological effects at extremely low exposure levels might be curved.
http://www.feb.se/EMFguru/EMF/genotoxic ... -paper.htm
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 pm

I am reviewing the piezoelectric properties of the body and I was beginning with bone.
http://resources.metapress.com/pdf-prev ... ize=larger

Piezoelectricity is a propery of crystals which causes an electric current via deformation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric#cite_note-6

I want to try to relate the basic atomic configurations which are well understood and the properties of different EM properties of the body and the number of atoms to achieve consciousness. I want to see if I can find the structural and functional relationship between all these numerical and structural relationships. When we take the reduction approach we really have multiple replication of only so many atomic configurations. What is the critical mass that will achieve consciouness and what strucuture does it require at the atomic level and molecular level?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I am watching Mystery of the Crystal Skulls on Discovery Canada.
http://www.scifi.com/crystalskulls/
The Crystal Skulls have quite interesting properties when studied with laser light.
They also produce sound when vibrated at specific frequencies.

The actual structure of the skull itself is very important in the special properties it displays with laser light.
So this is a real treat. Because bone is a a crystal and also a ceramic, well we have some real nice relationships to think about at the macro level and not just the atomic or molecular level. Of course the shape of the skull and the functions it may perform due to its shape and being a crystal is just hitting me at the macrolevel.
:shock:

See what I mean about it staring us in the face, well OMG, thats funny but true beyond any pun I could have thought up on my own.
:lol:

More show to watch. Lets see what we can do with this idea.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 am

I think I finally understand how this therapy of Matrix Repatterning or Tensegrity Therapy works.
I have been a student and a practioner of fasical therapies for over 15 years. I had some alternative theory to some of the Matrix Repatterning concepts. I think that what actually occurs is a macroscopic quantum wave collapse.

Consider this for thought. A chiropractor with long standing scoliosis, that is spontaniously reduced!
That is medically impossible. Yet is has happened twice for Dr. Roth, once in front of a class with the person mentioned, once in the clinic with a patient. It has to be a macroscopic quantum wave collapse.
Scoliosis – New Hope
A Preliminary Report on the Use of Matrix Repatterning®
by Dr. George B. Roth, B.Sc., D.C., N.D.

Scoliosis – the word itself connotes a morbid sense of deformity and finality. The twisted frame, the unsightly humps – reminiscent of Quasimoto, the Hunch-Back of Notre Dame. Throughout antiquity, this distortion of the human body has stigmatized and brought suffering to its victims, and challenged the acumen of legions of skilled – and unskilled – practitioners of all stripes. It appears to develop mysteriously, predominantly in pubescent females, and often results in progressive deformity as well as pain and visceral compromise throughout life.

In my 24-year career I have encountered a number of individuals with this condition and have valiantly sought to ease their pain, as we all have. I was never so bold as to assume that I could alter the essential pattern of accentuated curvatures and vertebral deformation reminiscent of this spinal condition, however I tried to release some of the profound tension in the spinal muscles associated with it. It seemed that all my efforts, no matter how much sweat poured from my brow, were casually rebuffed by this tenacious and relentless condition.

Over the course of my determined study to understand the underlying patterns of human biomechanical dysfunction, I have uncovered certain truths, which

have proven themselves to me. In recent years I have found, what I believe to be a process of determining primary sources of tension, wherever they may be found in the body – joints, muscles, bone, fascia, meninges, viscera – and a method of releasing these disturbances at the molecular level. This is the essence of what I refer to as Matrix Repatterning.

Matrix Repatterning is an objective, biomechanical method of determining the primary sources of restriction within any of the tissues of the body. This is determined by a comparison of tissue resistance – literally tissue play – from one part of the body to another. I have found that secondary areas of apparent resistance – often the site of pain, for example – will literally melt away when the area of primary restriction is challenged, wherever it may be in the body.

The Matrix
This phenomenon is explained by a recently discovered unifying model of organic tissue, referred to as the Tensegrity Matrix. The term tensegrity was originally coined by Buckminster Fuller to describe the interlinked truss systems he developed in the field of architecture (e.g. the geodesic dome). This has now been applied to organic tissue, since it has been shown that it is composed of a similar matrix. The fact that pressure or tension in one area of the body creates a pattern of strain throughout the entire organism – instantaneously – is now supported by hard scientific evidence.

The Tensegrity Matrix model of the body, composed of interconnected tension icosohedra (see Figure 1a, below), was first postulated by Stephen Levin, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon, to explain the unusual properties of tissues that he observed in clinical practice. Donald Ingber, M.D., Ph.D., a Harvard researcher, has provided the hard scientific proof of the existence of this structure.

"The principles of tensegrity apply at essentially every detectable size scale in the human body. At the macroscopic level, the 206 bones that constitute our skeleton are pulled up against the force of gravity and stabilized in a vertical form by the pull of tensile muscles, tendons and ligaments. In other words, in the complex tensegrity structure inside every one of us, bones are the compression struts, and muscles, tendons and ligaments [and all, interconnected internal fascial structures] are the tension-bearing members.”
- Donald Ingber, from “The Architecture of Life”,
Scientific American, January 1998.

When an area of the body is strained or impacted, the tensegrity matrix responds at the molecular level by shifting electrons to a higher valence, thereby creating a rigid structural pattern. This molecular lesion translates into the tissue restrictions we observe clinically. No amount of pulling, stretching, prodding, snapping, surgery or medication is going to reverse this – unless, by some fortunate accident the practitioner happens upon the primary site of the molecular response – and then proceeds to apply the precise force required to release abnormal state. Intramolecular forces, as we know, are enormous, and resist forceful attempts to disrupt them. This is one of the reasons I believe that most therapies have only short-lived effects, since, in essence, the tissues naturally resist the imposed forces attempting to restore their normal length and resiliency.

Matrix Repatterning addresses this molecular response head on. The assessment determines the sources of restriction with pinpoint accuracy. The objectivity of this process has proven itself many times by surveys of inter-tester correspondence, which approach the range of 80% to 90% – unheard of in my experience with any other therapeutic system. Treatment involves extremely gentle pressure on the target tissue. The goal is to induce a peizo-electric effect to drop the excited state of the molecule back down to its lower state of energy and its inherently balanced tonal state. This has the effect of restoring normal tone and shape to the tissues – almost instantly and permanently! (See Figures 1a and 1b)

Figures 1a & 1b
(click picture to enlarge)

Part of what has been remarkable in my discoveries with Matrix Repatterning, is how it has opened my mind to the possibilities of how injury actually effects tissue. I read an article when I was a chiropractic student, some 26 years ago. The report described a study involving the use of pigs in simulated automobile collisions. These animals were subsequently assessed for any and all tissue injuries. The primary effect on the test subjects to impact trauma was tearing of the pericardium! For some reason, this information stuck with me. I had no idea how profound its implications would become for me in future years.

What I have come to understand about injury is how it transmits force throughout the entire tensegrity matrix. This structure is like one continuous piece of fabric and any force is instantly felt throughout its entire length. Injury forces are translated into kinetic energy, which is transferred from atom to atom and from molecule to molecule. In the body, the tensegrity matrix encounters certain other substances and structures, which can alter the effects of these forces. It is a simple physical property of matter which determines that the more dense a material, the more its molecules will respond – energetically – to the effects of mechanical deformation and force. The most dense material in the body is water. The second most dense material is bone. It should, therefore, come as no surprise that the areas in the body that react most vigorously to impact trauma are the structures which contain the greatest amount of water or the densest and heaviest bones.

Therefore, the most common areas of primary restriction tend to lie in the region of the fascia surrounding the large, dense visceral structures – namely the heart, liver, spleen, kidneys and the cranium, which is largely a water-filled vessel – as well as the large, heavy bones of the lower limbs and pelvis. A common example of this effect is the relatively high incidence of rupture of the spleen in motor vehicle collisions. The spleen goes through daily cycles of engorgement and disgorgement as it is filled and emptied of blood, depending on the body’s requirements. Running with an engorged spleen will immediately make itself know by the painful stitch under the left lower costal margin. If the spleen happens to be full of blood during the moment of a collision, then it is likely to rupture, since it is a thin-walled structure. Other organs containing large quantities of fluid (heart, liver, kidneys) tend to be more protected by surrounding structures or have thicker investing layers of tissue. Bone is a dense yet highly plastic structure, which deforms in response to injury. Careful measurements taken before and after treatment confirm that many bony deformities can be instantly normalized using Matrix Repatterning.

The primary sources of tension residing in these areas of dense molecular reaction draw the entire body into a state of imbalance tension resulting in strain patterns such as the ones illustrated below. (See Figure 2)

The spine, as well as other structures, must accommodate to the source of restriction due to the interlinked nature of the tensegrity matrix. It is my theory that scoliosis may simply be one extreme manifestation of this accommodative process. In the diagram below one may see how competing forces arising from two separate primary lesions (#1 from the kidney and #2 from the ilium) may produce a typical scoliosis pattern. (See Figure 3).

Figure 2

Figure 3

Correcting Scoliosis by Accident!
When I first encountered an individual with significant scoliosis, since having discovered some of these basic principles, I had no intention of performing any miracles. A 32-year-old, Caucasian mother of three children, presented herself with complaints of low back, hip and neck pain. She also had a previously diagnosed 40° right lateral curvature of the mid-thoracic spine and a compensatory lumbar curvature, resulting in the typical S-shaped deformity.

On the first visit I performed my usual assessment and proceeded to treat her for the primary areas of dysfunction. This involved the correction of tension patterns in the right kidney, the Glisson’s capsule of the liver, the left pelvis and femur (articular and intraosseous – within bone – lesions). Her range of motion improved immediately and she reported less pain with motion. I then asked her to lie down on the table, so that I could recheck her for further areas of involvement. As she lay down on the table, she exclaimed, “What did you do to me?” Well, you can imagine what went through my mind. I hadn’t done anything traumatic, but it flashed in my mind, momentarily, that she had suddenly lost all sensation in her legs!

Feigning calm confidence, I reluctantly inquired as to the nature of her exclamation. She responded, “I have never been able to lie flat on a table before. What did you do?” I inquired further into how she felt. Did she have any pain? She reported that she did not. I proceeded to have her stand up, and much to my amazement, her previously obvious spinal deformity was now non-existent!

I was both shocked and delighted! I had encountered some remarkable results using Matrix Repatterning, however, I had not seen such an extreme case of spinal deformity – apparently structural in nature – disappear, literally before my eyes. I followed her case for some time after this, following up with some minor fine-tuning. To date, one year later, she has not had any noticeable return of her scoliosis. Currently, I am trying to persuade her to have some follow-up radiographs to confirm the change in her condition. She is however, reluctant due to having received so many X-rays as a child when the condition was first diagnosed.

Correcting Scoliosis – On Purpose!
A second case of scoliosis presented itself at, of all places, a seminar that I was teaching in the spring of the following year. A chiropractor, a 42-year-old Caucasian female, mentioned that she had been helped by Matrix Repatterning (however, she felt that she could not be totally well, since she had a significant scoliosis. I was feeling rather bold that day – or perhaps, foolhardy. I decided to gather the class together – it was an advanced level seminar, so they were hopefully a friendly group, with whom I had already established a certain level of credibility.

I then proceeded to assess the women’s curvature and her patterns of restriction. Treatment was rendered and the whole process took no longer than ten minutes. When she was asked to stand up, we reassessed her and found that her scoliosis was largely gone. On follow-up by phone, the subject reported that the curvature had remained stable one month later. Three months post-treatment there was some degree of recidivism, however, no follow-up treatment had been rendered, and being an active individual, it is possible that some re-injury had occurred in the interim. Several other cases have been followed, with mixed results and I am pursuing further study in this area.

Conclusions:
Scoliosis may be the result of falls and other impact trauma incurred during adolescence – the individuals I have encountered admitted to being tomboys in that phase of their lives. These largely undetected effects of injury could, in theory, lead to the type of spinal deformity known collectively as scoliosis. Based on some limited experience with this condition, I believe that there is some real hope that this, and many other structural conditions, may be resolvable. Recent evidence suggests that certain patterns of tension may be attributable to emotional issues during puberty.

Matrix Repatterning represents a significant breakthrough in our understanding of the body and its response to injury. In my opinion, it validates much, which has been successful in the field of structural medicine, while at the same time, explaining why we may not be as successful in certain cases. I believe this new understanding of the underlying structure of tissue and its response to injury and therapy, at the molecular level, opens up new horizons to overcoming the many conditions and much of the pain that we encounter in our practices.

References:

Ingber, DE, The Architecture of Life, Scientific American, January, 1998.
Levin, SM, The Importance of Soft Tissues for Structural Support of the Body, In: Positional Release Therapy: Assessment & Treatment of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction by D’Ambrogio, KJ and Roth, GB, Mosby-Harcourt, 1997.
Roth, GB, and D’Ambrogio, KJ, Positional Release Therapy: Assessment & Treatment of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction, Mosby-Harcourt, 1997.

Dr. George Roth, D.C., N.D. is a practitioner with over 25 years experience in the field of energy medicine. He has developed a number of leading-edge technologies to assist individuals in the achievement of optimal wellness. He lectures extensively to various groups and educational institutions and is a published author.

For more information, or to make an appointment, please contact

Dr. George B. Roth,
The Matrix Repatterning Center,
33 Victoria Street, Aurora, Ontario, Canada, L4G 1R1
Phone: 905-726-8770
1-877-905-7684
Fax: 905 726-8575
Email: info@matrixrepatterning.com
Web site: http://www.MatrixRepatterning.com
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:33 am

[quote="junglelord"]I think I finally understand how this therapy of Matrix Repatterning or Tensegrity Therapy works.
I have been a student and a practioner of fasical therapies for over 15 years. I had some alternative theory to some of the Matrix Repatterning concepts. I think that what actually occurs is a macroscopic quantum wave collapse.

Consider this for thought. A chiropractor with long standing scoliosis, that is spontaniously reduced!
That is medically impossible. Yet is has happened twice for Dr. Roth, once in front of a class with the person mentioned, once in the clinic with a patient. It has to be a macroscopic quantum wave collapse.
[quote]

Junglelord, would it be difficult for you to explain what that actually means? i.e. how it works? Is it similar to something I considered a few years ago, aka we set forth our intent to create something with our minds/thoughts and one of the only reasons it wouldn't come to fruition might be our own doubt that it can/will happen or our own unworthiness...I used to visualise this as a kind of 'quantum wave collapse', i.e. my thoughts were forming something but as soon as I un-thought the probability of it occurring, the eventuality would collapse.

Is this too woo woo, btw? LOL!? :D :D :D

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 am

Well I am making a suposition that the reduction happened spontaneous and not over 10 minutes. It might have undergone a spontaneous reduction after the third tensegrity release. If it did do that and not slowly unwind over ten minutes, which we do not know as no one expected the results, so the reduction was noted post treatment. IE, no one was watching her spine as she was lying on her back. But if it did undergo a spontaneous reduction vs a unwinding, that would have to be in my mind a macroscopic wave collapse....almost like a miracle. POOF< its gone. Now its not a miracle, but it would almost seem that way. My psychologist asked me if thats what happens when tumors are mysteriously gone. I figure yes.

Now what can institutite a macroscopic wave collapse? The best candidate in my mind is the Matrix Repatterning as it does a 180 phase shift wave opposition as its treatment protocol based on the primary tensegrity restriction, aka the point of highest tension in the body. I think this 180 phase opposite vector might actually work at the quantum level in just that way. Its a thought. The cell's cytoskeleton can and does jitterbug or undergo spontaneous reduction and re-organization. What if this new geometry hits deeper? I think it does as structure and function can not be seperated. Does the wave collapse reorganize the cells cytoskeleton or does the treatment recoil wave collapse reorganize the quantum wave? Either wave they are interdependent and must be harmonically linked. So chicken or egg, one follows the other. Which process is actually corrected first is anyones guess. But the reorganization that is created via a three vector 180 opposite phase shift at the point of highest tension is almost impossible to explain unless your thinking at the level I have finally gotten to.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Junglelord wrote:
Of course the shape of the skull and the functions it may perform due to its shapeand being a crystal is just hitting me at the macrolevel.
Excellent point sir, excellent point.
Thought enters head: Can crystals growth or shape be altered by vibrating them at a different frequency?
I'm just wondering how simple or difficult it would be to roll out the Neanderthal - Cromagnon upgrade. I'm not thinking instantateous, I'm not to a millennia or so.
And:
See what I mean about it staring us in the face...
Dear, dear, dear. :roll: Seriously though, alchemists never tire of telling you that it's right there in front of you in everything Nature does.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:20 am

junglelord wrote: Conclusions:
Scoliosis may be the result of falls and other impact trauma incurred during adolescence – the individuals I have encountered admitted to being tomboys in that phase of their lives. These largely undetected effects of injury could, in theory, lead to the type of spinal deformity known collectively as scoliosis. Based on some limited experience with this condition, I believe that there is some real hope that this, and many other structural conditions, may be resolvable. Recent evidence suggests that certain patterns of tension may be attributable to emotional issues during puberty.

Matrix Repatterning represents a significant breakthrough in our understanding of the body and its response to injury. In my opinion, it validates much, which has been successful in the field of structural medicine, while at the same time, explaining why we may not be as successful in certain cases. I believe this new understanding of the underlying structure of tissue and its response to injury and therapy, at the molecular level, opens up new horizons to overcoming the many conditions and much of the pain that we encounter in our practices.
I am missing the "mind-link" a bit ;)

We are aware that there are teoretically no borders when we want to reform/reconfigure cause's. The enemy is "inertia of matter" and the effects within mind and environment.

Structural integration is motion. And as the physical body is moving it has a cause within mind and psyche. There are numerous people describing more or less heavy "snow stroms" in their mind after a treatment. The moving structure is creating impulses in the mind and within the emotional body. Just as even structural treatment is loosing deposits of harmful substances that get flushed out of the body. The accessory symptoms may vary from feeling not well to turning literally insane. Those snow storms may cause more effects like disturbing heart, nerves and other. It is often quite easy to diagnose the cause and to have a cure, the movement through the cure is much more difficult.

Many people are not strong enough to go through a schock therapy ( schock = instant-restructuring). The efford is tremendous and may require a 24/7 therapy where you cant leave the "patient" for weeks. Drug addiction is basically not a physical disease, but the best example.
Those who are strong enough for an instant-restructuring tend afterwards back to their previous structure. Its not that those persons are weak, it is that the disadvantage of instant-restructuring is that the structure has a memory. The slow restructuring usually slowly reconfigures this. The instant version very, very seldom. There is a reason why we call them miracle.

Deformed structures have a cause. More then often we will find the cause within the environment. For example there is this woman with tremendous pain in her neck. The muscles there are rock solid because she is in a shrug-position all the time. They are so hard that they allready form bumps. Cause of the perma-shrug is fear. Cause of the fear is her partner.
It is rather easy to restructure the bumps into soft and healthy muscles. The problem remains. She is depending emotionally and economically on her partner.

The knowledge about structures and solving techniques is not enough, removing symptoms is not enough. Healing is to remove the pain on all levels.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am

Human Energy Field, Subtle Bodies - The Plasma Connection
http://ezinearticles.com/?Human-Energy- ... id=1053201

Spontaneous Human Combustion and Electrical Discharges in the Subtle Body
http://ezinearticles.com/?Spontaneous-H ... &id=518058

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Cause of the perma-shrug is fear. Cause of the fear is her partner. Mague

She is locked in a pattern. The source of this pattern is within her. Her partner
only resonates with this pattern. Of course the mind can amplify fear and thoughts
about the future are often caustic, even if they be only prayer. But there is another
cause of fear - past trauma. Even without any conscious memory of the trauma.

But the truly awesome thing about trauma is that we can be affected by our ancestor's
trauma. What happens is that the trauma produces a tension that is felt by all the
chromosomes. The chromosomes change shape and sections of the DNA suddenly
become accessed by epigenetic mechanisms and so genes can be overly expressed
or turned off. These changes can be passed on to one's offspring. So we carry in
our genes these time bombs waiting for the conditions that open the chromosomes
in the way they were in the original trauma. Then our behaviour follows the directions
of these mis-expressed genes and we are caught in a destructive pattern.

Undoubtably crudely put, but hopefully the reader can see that their ancestors' trauma
pattern can lead to one being caught in this pattern of the past trauma. Of course one
undergoing an early chidhood trauma would be more likely to create such a destructive
pattern within. But just think of all the trauma our far ancestors went through during
the cataclysms that affected the whole Earth. The horrible struggle for survival. We
all have our DNA changed by those events. Understanding all this is undoubtably the
first step towards freedom from the past.
Mo

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:26 pm

My apologies to all for consistently throwing personal info in the midst of discussion, but I have to offer a comment on DNA memory.

A couple of years ago, we had a lady move here from another state that became known locally as "the herb lady". She sold herbs, but also told people about their past, present and future. . . a fortune teller of sorts. I kept hearing about her from coworkers and friends that had/were going to see her. I never heard anything negative said about her from any who had visited her. So, last year, before Christmas, I went to see her. I've never been to a fortune teller and didn't really know what to expect. Without me telling her much of anything, she confirmed everything I already knew about myself. She sort of spaced out on me at one point, rubbing her forehead with her fingers, and asking me repeatedly about the whirlwinds, to explain what they were. All I know is that I've been noticing them a lot since 2003, but my first experience with seeing the whirlwinds was in the prophetic dreams I had in 1990. Then, she told me that in a past life I had been on The Trail of Tears and had the genetic marker of this in my line of vision. I don't have any memory of this lifetime, but I do have this uncanny deep guttural kind of grief that hits me at the oddest moments out of nowhere. Unchecked, I know it is grief that can physically kill me. My husband says that all fortune tellers tell their clients this old tale of the genetic marker. I don't know.

I felt sorry for the herb lady because I could sense she was in deep pain just being in my presence. I gave her a huge headache. She did however ask that I come back and see her. After the holidays were over, I tried to call, but no answer. I asked around and was told that she had left the country and there was some rumor that she was in trouble with the FBI.

So, if I had to vote, it would be that we do carry memory in our DNA and that it is passed from one generation to the next. Otherwise, how would we ever have memory of original existence? I think the physical body and DNA works in coordination with inner self and spirit to bring forth the memory of physical and non-physical reality.

Faraday Cage

Unread post by Faraday Cage » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm

WOW! Awesome stuff in this thread thanks all. :D

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 am

soulsurvivor wrote:
So, if I had to vote, it would be that we do carry memory in our DNA and that it is passed from one generation to the next. Otherwise, how would we ever have memory of original existence? I think the physical body and DNA works in coordination with inner self and spirit to bring forth the memory of physical and non-physical reality.
No need for apologies. I think many of us are comforted by your stories and your wisdom, SS. I agree with you entirely and feel this is how all species on Earth grow - by the wisdom of the memories of their ancestors coupled with their own modern-day experiences. Memory within the DNA seems to be a vital piece of the puzzle in our ability to survive.

In the case of humans, I believe we have quite accute memories of what's gone before (irrespective of when that was) - the Golden Age is one example. There are many here now who KNOW we cannot live the way we have been in more recent times, who remember a time when we weren't war-like and who feel completely at home with the natural way of living. Our DNA may even contain roots of our ET ancestors too. Hopefully this will become clearer as and when our awareness of ourselves, as a race, expands and we become more connected to Everything.

'Group DNA' memory is of great interest to me, too. For every sector of culture/society, there seems to be a consciousness memory (for example, being female) where it's highly possible that we remember the feelings experienced by our latter-day sisters. Same could be applied to racial DNA, cultural DNA, local community DNA even!

Love Divinity
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx