Purpose of the Great Pyramid

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

James Sidaway

Purpose of the Great Pyramid

Unread post by James Sidaway » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:40 am

After studying Chris Dunn's analysis of the internal structure of the Great Pyramid, which is fascinating ancient technology, I was introduced to Thunderbolts electric universe theory. My new understanding on how the charge of planetary close encounters determine the severity of terrestrial devastation has lead me to hypothesize that the great pyramid's purpose was to ward away local thunderbolts.

Could this possibly be the original ancient purpose for the construction of some of the pyramids all around the globe?

My assumption is that the top of the pyramid would isolate a charge and then project that charge into the local atmosphere thus sending the planetary lightning far enough away that devastation happens elsewhere.

Looking at how Mars' northern hemisphere was removed the pyramid would likely only give slight protection.

The pyramid may also have had an effect to ward away falling debris, too.

By the way, I'm very pleased and thankful to have found all the excellent minds and information floating around this internet site.

James Sidaway

Re: Purpose of the Great Pyramid

Unread post by James Sidaway » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:48 am

I now recall the movie called "The Fifth Element" where a pyramid on Earth shot a beam at an asteroid to destroy it before impact. Funny, maybe this is not a hypothesis in other circles of society.

James Sidaway

Unread post by James Sidaway » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:03 am

Visualizing how dusty Earth's atmosphere must have been in ancient times; if the Great Pyramid's electrostatic charge had no effect upon the location a thunderbolt decided to strike, maybe the purpose was just to clear the atmosphere of the dust enough to allow vegetation to grow properly and give the local residents some warmer sunshine.

Pi sees

Unread post by Pi sees » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:14 pm

We may not be able to understand the true purpose of the Great Pyramid if we do not consider it in the context of the other structures on the Giza Plateau.

Or perhaps I should say purposes. The more I look into it, the more I think the Great Pyramid along with the rest of the Giza complex was actually designed to fulfill numerous functions. These include:
  • Encoding geodetic and astronomical/astrological knowledge in a language of geometric ratios which can be deciphered by a sufficiently advanced society, even in a distant future when Ancient Egypt's own writing system and culture may have long since been forgotten.
  • Memorializing a certain time period in stone, that time period being the Younger Dryas (circa 10,900 BC - 9,700 BC) when the world went through a sudden and major climate upheaval.
  • Utilizing piezoelectricity (from the granite in the Pyramids themselves), hydroelectricity (from artificial water channels running beneath the Giza Plateau), and possibly even static electricity in the atmosphere to act as a "Spiritual Granary" as John Anthony West calls it, which subtly modifies neurological function in humans so as to foster higher cognition and spiritual motivation whilst attenuating animalistic behavioral impulses.
  • Acting as sonically-augmented spiritual initiation devices, e.g. whereby an initiate is meant to lie in the "sarcophagus" in the King's Chamber while spiritual masters chant in the chamber to induce a powerful mind-altering and uplifting effect in the initiate.
It would not surprise me if there are other purposes in addition to these.

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Author Christopher Jordan has a series of Kindle booklets investigating old stonework, pagodas, temples and pyramids.

Cheap to get, worth the reading to have yet more ideas to consider - practical ones.

Goes nowhere near the 'initiation', 'secret rites' , 'heavens map' or similar ideas.

https://secretsofthesunsects.wordpress.com/

Chickenmales

Unread post by Chickenmales » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm

I reakon the pyramid was designed focus electric charge and bound magnetic fields in order to focus an electron beam.

The initiate in the king or queens chamber would be in the electron beam, and the barriers that seperate mind and reality would be bypassed, so that they could materialize objects and events from their dreams.

I also think a similar method to this was used to actually construct the pyramids in some cases.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Of course, for any electrically related function the pyramid(s) hypothetically performed, begs the question; Why are they not "on" now?

They are not machines that have a switch? Whatever they did would be happening as soon as (or even before) you finished constructing it. What about any worker (if humans put the point on top) on the pyramid? They would unable to avoid any electrical effect that pyramid performed as soon as it had enough structure/mass/yoga to start receiving/transmitting any energies. Unless they only worked on it in the "off season". Or "don't walk near pyramid during full moon, you will meet the fire of Rah and be destroyed"

The only logically conclusion I can come to is that the electrical field which Earth resides in is no longer the same as it was when they were "on". And hasn't been ever since. Whether that means just the Earths' fields, or n-bodies/planets, or the Sun, or the entire solar system and beyond would be unknowable I believe.

-C-
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

BirdyNumNums

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:30 pm

The work of John Burke and Kaj Halberg in the book "Seed of Knowledge Stone of Plenty" contains electromagnetic measurements taken at megalithic structures and sacred locations in Nth and Sth America as well as the UK and Europe. They hadn't made it to the pyramids in Egypt at the time writing.

They found that many ancient structures were built on magnetic anomalies which were amplified by the structure. They measured significant changes in the dawn hours as well as improvements to seed left in these locations.
In places such as the Black Hills in Dakota They found magnetic anomalies that matched the locations marked by the local shaman. These places were locations used for "vision quests". This is not a new age book and the measurements are done in a very scientific manner.

For the pyramids in Egypt they speculate that a particular wind direction would create a fertilizing wind relating to air ionization and nitrogen., cant remember the details. The book does connect these possibilities with agriculture patterns of the times and other factors.

Here is a youtube link with John Burke https://youtu.be/NffwY4b6FK8.

BirdyNumNums

Unread post by BirdyNumNums » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Cargo wrote:Of course, for any electrically related function the pyramid(s) hypothetically performed, begs the question; Why are they not "on" now?
The book i mentioned above shows that the fields are still present at least in the places that they measured.

Although John Burke does discuss how in one location at least the earliest pyramids were the most active and the latter larger ones were not active at all. This he speculates could be because the first structure got the pick of the area to build or that the tech was lost over time and further structure were more ritual than function.

There is a story i saw somewhere about an early explorer climbing a pyramid and noticing static charge built a Leyden jar and knocked a porter unconscious with the shock.

I do also remember seeing a video about a guy building a small scale pyramid to prove that the chambers acted as a water pump. Maybe it was a machine of many talents!

James Sidaway

Unread post by James Sidaway » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:46 am

I put this hypothesis into the Planetary Science Category because of the apparent practical application of ancient technology that quickly becomes evident from the engineer Christopher Dunn structural analysis of Giza Pyramid.
http://www.gizapower.com/Articles.htm
https://youtu.be/BS8fPje0mwU?t=15m14s

Of course, there are all kinds of mystical references to the Egyptian Pyramids, the golden number phi and pi s and no doubt all real, but the size of the Giza Pyramid may be a key indicator that it was to served a more practical purpose realizing how lightning bolts from other planets were anciently expected to happen during close encounters.

This engineer noted that likely an internal explosion caused the piezoelectric dynamics to halt some time after the engine was running and the pyramid's purpose functioning.

A closer look at the size of thunderbolt craters on Earth makes me consider Giza to be to small to ward away the initial lightning bolts. Look how Mars was ripped apart.

Here is a list of possible thunderbolt craters:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_i ... ed_craters

The diameter of these possible thunderbolt craters are up to 600 km, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_A ... l_2007.jpg so the great pyramid may not have be able to ward away that size of devastation. But smaller charge exchanges could have been pushed elsewhere.

But here, google maps shows craters almost devoid of Eygpt except for one, Kebira https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Crater.jpg ... maybe the Giza engine was built after this one local strike-down at Kebira:
https://tools.wmflabs.org/wp-world/goog ... ut=classic

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:03 pm

BirdyNumNums wrote:...
They found that many ancient structures were built on magnetic anomalies which were amplified by the structure. They measured significant changes in the dawn hours as well as improvements to seed left in these locations.
In places such as the Black Hills in Dakota They found magnetic anomalies that matched the locations marked by the local shaman. These places were locations used for "vision quests". This is not a new age book and the measurements are done in a very scientific manner.

For the pyramids in Egypt they speculate that a particular wind direction would create a fertilizing wind relating to air ionization and nitrogen., cant remember the details. The book does connect these possibilities with agriculture patterns of the times and other factors.

Here is a youtube link with John Burke https://youtu.be/NffwY4b6FK8.
When mentioning sound and harmonics, there is the story of the sounds of the Colossi of Memnon that were heard in the mornings:
Sounds
In 27 BCE, a large earthquake reportedly shattered the northern colossus, collapsing it from the waist up and cracking the lower half. Following its rupture, the remaining lower half of this statue was then reputed to "sing" on various occasions – always within an hour or two of sunrise, usually right at dawn. The sound was most often reported in February or March, but this is probably more a reflection of the tourist season rather than any actual pattern.[9] The description varied; Strabo said it sounded "like a blow", Pausanias compared it to "the string of a lyre" breaking, but it also was described as the striking of brass or whistling. The earliest report in literature is that of the Greek historian and geographer Strabo, who claimed to have heard the sound during a visit in 20 BCE, by which time it apparently was already well known. Other ancient sources include Pliny (not from personal experience, but he collected other reports), Pausanias, Tacitus, Philostratus and Juvenal.[9] In addition, the base of the statue is inscribed with about 90 surviving inscriptions of contemporary tourists reporting whether they had heard the sound or not.

The legend of the "Vocal Memnon", the luck that hearing it was reputed to bring, and the reputation of the statue's oracular powers became known outside of Egypt, and a constant stream of visitors, including several Roman Emperors, came to marvel at the statues. The last recorded reliable mention of the sound dates from 196. Sometime later in the Roman era, the upper tiers of sandstone were added (the original remains of the top half have never been found); the date of this reconstruction is unknown, but local tradition places it circa 199, and attributes it to the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus in an attempt to curry favour with the oracle (it is known that he visited the statue but did not hear the sound).

Various explanations have been offered for the phenomenon; these are of two types: natural or man-made. Strabo himself apparently was too far away to be able to determine its nature: he reported that he could not determine if it came from the pedestal, the shattered upper area, or "the people standing around at the base". If natural, the sound was probably caused by rising temperatures and the evaporation of dew inside the porous rock. Similar sounds, although much rarer, have been heard from some of the other Egyptian monuments (Karnak is the usual location for more modern reports). Perhaps the most convincing argument against it being the result of human agents is that it did cease, probably due to the added weight of the reconstructed upper tiers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossi_of_Memnon
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:39 am

I have a few ideas about the nature of the Great Pyramid, and I believe it actually served several purposes at once. Here's a handful of my ideas:

1) It was a source of power, or at least it acted like a central conduit, channeling the Earth and space's natural electric energy to one focal point to be harnessed by God, the gods or whomever used it.

2) It served to protect the surrounding area (to an extent) from the naturally occurring cyclical disasters which swept over the Earth.

3) I believe this is the most important, but I believe it raised the limits on the growth of the mind. Nature imposes an upper limit on the size of an, and likewise, I believe it imposes a limit on the growth of the mind. Perhaps it's the Earth's natural electric fields or whatever, but if someone had an understanding of how all this worked, I imagine they could devise a way to raise the limit on the growth of the mind. And this person, or these people, could spend their days meditating and writing a plan for their followers on how they will guide the the world, how they will manipulate their people into believing one thing or another, and what they would need to build and when, and how they can time all this to coincide with the natural disasters. The gods would do all the thinking, and everyone else would listen to them, even if they didn't understand, because they knew that God (or the gods) saw the bigger picture.

4) Finally, I believe it was a tool used in creation. However they did what they did, I believe the Great Pyramid (or some similar ancient site we might not know about), was used to aid in creation. They may have used it to project some terraforming energy onto some fledgling planet being conceived in a star before its birth like a 3D printer for Life, and finally,

5) when that new planet is born and hurdles toward the one they're on, threatening catastrophe, perhaps they used it in the midst of the catastrophe to transport themselves to the new, fresh planet. I believe when planets are born they are like fresh batteries with a full charge. Over time, they age and at some point the planet undergoes a shift to a "lower energetic state". The god mind cannot be sustained after this shift occurs, but regular life can exist, so the gods go to the new planet and humanity is left in the hands of an elect handful of followers who guide history using politics, war, economics, science, the arts, and whatever else at their disposal. As for the gods, I imagine they use pyramids to make the journey from one planet to the next. Perhaps on our side there was the Great Pyramid, and on the other there was a pyramid with three sides, or five, and it was smaller or larger, but whatever the math involved, it made the adjustment so the gods emerged on the other side adapted to the new environment.

And that's my take on it. Maybe it was just a big coffin though. I don't know.
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Such fanciful imaginative speculations utilizing false science principles.

I built a 52 foot high, 3 story high pyramid house 30 years ago.
It is built out of non ferrous materials and is an exact replica of the largest Giza pyramid (Cheops) with its orientation on true North.

After 30 years of experiments and studying phenomena similar to what they 'debunk' on the Mythbusters and make movies out of and call it fiction, let me say this.

There is no electrical energy or electrons. There is magnetic energy and it can be pulsed like 50 or 60 times a second, or it can resonate with the earths magnetic energy field. The pyramid is a capacitor for magnetic energy or Plasma and given all of creation is made of plasma (see my other posts) all of creation can be studied by utilizing this structure.

It does keep razor blades sharp (unless you believe pythbusters who know not what they study)
It does keep fruit preserved.
It attracts some of the most interesting 'energy forms' that can manifest in the physical.
If you dont mind things floating and moving on their own accord, I suggest you dont build one to live in.
I've had almost every beneficial entity known to spiritual kind entertain me when I least expect it. Yes let your imagination run with that. They can play with your intellect too.
Having this one entity roll up one night and then shape-shift into a hundred different advanced life forms (from greys to talls to hunchbacks to insectoids you name it) and then teach me how to turn water into oil and the theory of advanced genetic code creations along with many other ancient technologies, (the handheld stone cutting laser is fun to play with)
SO why was the pyramidal shape used in "temples" and other ceremonial structures?
Having just given you the answer, let me state it concisely so you can understand it properly.

So those who seek will understand how this universe is put together from 'practical lessons' point of view.

Yes it involves energy. It will magnetize metal. It will alter life force energies, it will reactivate your "junk DNA", you know them attributes like 6th senses. Pyramids will cure and make healthier life forms, just ask any tomato plant being experimented upon in pyramid structures. Oh you didn't know you could talk to plants? Try hooking up a poly graph/lie detector to a plant and asking it questions.

And lastly, one of the prime functions of the Cheops pyramid was as a static "beam me up Scotty" teleportation device so the stranded Atlantean race could 'go home' after the 150 foot spire power plant in Poseidia exploded and the magnetic blast altered the radar band around the earth forever. This is but the tip of the iceberg. Each sentence could fill a chapter but the average attention span of a human is probably a lot less time than it takes to read this post so that's all folks.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Where do I buy the Book that goes with this story. And does it include pictures? :)
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

MerLynn

Unread post by MerLynn » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Cargo wrote:Where do I buy the Book that goes with this story. And does it include pictures? :)
Its been said since eternity that truth is stranger than fiction but still no one believe either.

Its half written and comes with Videos even.