Earth - electric oceans

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

eyeomniscientone

Re: A strange, persistent "blob" of very warm water off the

Unread post by eyeomniscientone » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 pm

I am really glad that this 'blob' of anomalously warm ocean has been brought to my attention. Thank you.

On the face of it, it would seem that another anomaly is intimately associated with it, namely the "ridiculously resilient ridge" frequently seen in almost exactly the same area.

This is how some weather men on mainstream US TV have come to refer to a long persistent high pressure atmospheric ridge flanking North America's west coast - a phenomenon which has been recently blocking many of the otherwise usual rain-making events from reaching California for months even years at a time. This 'extremely puzzling' "ridiculously resilient ridge" has been blamed for California's worst ever drought. But is "the Blob" to blame??

Another bunch of folks who are very, very, very interested in this 'ridge' are those at geoengineeringwatch.org who have researched this phenomenon (along with many other weather & climate anomalies) for a long time now. They have discovered what amounts to (almost) incontrovertiable evidence that with their persistent & very precisely timed & located chemtrails, plus routine pulses from their ionosphere heaters (HAARP) the weather makers have produced this extraordinarily - & monstrously devastating - anomalous weather pattern, that is California's drought, not to omit this drought in conjunction with the Eastern USA's record cold, snow & ice storms, all on purpose for a number of reasons which I will let you research for your self ...... Go to geoengineeringwatch.org.

Satelite images on this geoengineering internet site (& many others) over the area show patterns of chemtrails entirely consistent with the making of a high pressure ridge not just blocking incoming rain events heading for California but quite literally diverting the Jet Stream by several thousands of miles all by way of relocating the Polar Vortex & dragging it down over eastern US.

Another extremely dangerous warm ocean anomaly is that over the East Siberia Ocean Shelf which is being blamed for the outgasing of millions of tons of methane from the very shallowly situated clathrates there. Last summer many plumes of methane outgasing there were in size over a square kilometer wide. Go to arctic methane emergency watch.

So now we have unearthed an active seamount volcano under the ocean too !!!!! Wow. The plot indeed thickens.

Now then, you folk at Thunderbolts already know about the relationship between our Sun, its cycles, its shenanigans & a very great deal of what happens here on Earth weather-, climate- and earthquake- & volcano-wise, including what Ben Davidson at suspiciousobservers & Kongpop U-eng tell us - as both have given presentations at EUs .... Sooo it is my suggestion that y'all also study up on the most-heinous geoengineering phenomenon & its relationship to the 'blob' (million square miles !!!!!) in the north east Pacific Ocean. If you didn't already know there are not a few of us who recognise that with their now most-heinously fully weaponised weather & fully global geo-control techniques, the 'powers that be' can & have created earthquakes (& their accompanying tsunamis) as well as directed & greatly intensified no small number of hurricanes including Katrina, Sandy & Haye-in ???!!?? Did you know that a massive hurricane was due to make landfall directly on New York city on September 11 / 2001 but strangely became diverted away ..........

I love the Electric Universe & Thunderbolts ............ I feel extremely privileged to have found you folks .....

Sebastian Pan

Marine Lightwheel Phenomenon

Unread post by Sebastian Pan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:49 pm

I just found this likely Electo-Magenetic event. Has anyone heard of the Electic Lightwheel Phenomenon? It appears to have something to do with the electric excitation of phosphorescent organisms in the water, but it follows patterns of Birkland Current like arrays of spindles. What do you all think of this?

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/marinelightwheels.htm

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/marine ... ngulf.html

It may be another peice of evidence should it prove documented and reproducable ina a lab.

Curiouser and curiouser...

seasmith

Re: Marine Lightwheel Phenomenon

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:36 pm

~
Fascinating post

Carouselier and curiocellular •••

Sebastian Pan

Unread post by Sebastian Pan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:23 pm

I thought it was fascinating as well. It also seems to be extremely well documented far back in history by Military personel , as well as Sailors, and sailor lore. Just the thing for the thunderbolts researchers to look into. Also, by reading some other posts seasmith, yr answer about the seismic possibilities of Birkland-like currents would be much more pronounced on water rather than solid rocky Earth. I think this phenomenon could be really legit.

Sebastian Pan

Unread post by Sebastian Pan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:08 am

Ha, look who has two thumbs, is new to the forum, and didn't read posts previous all too thoroughly. This guy.

allynh

Re: Earth - electric oceans

Unread post by allynh » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:54 pm

It looks like a bunch of different threads about water were merged into this one. So I hope this article fits. HA!

I would like to see what Dr. Pollack has to say about this finding. If he appears at the next conference somebody should ask him.

Thanks...

Scientists have pushed water molecules into a whole new state of matter
http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists- ... -and-gases
Physicists have managed to squeeze water molecules into a brand new state that doesn't adhere to the usual laws of solids, liquids, and gases. By trapping water into very tiny cracks, similar to those that also exist in nature, the researchers have managed to get its hydrogen and oxygen atoms to behave in very peculiar ways.

The discovery is closely linked to existing hypotheses in quantum physics – an area of science where the 'classic rulebook' of the Universe is often tossed out and ignored. The team behind the research isn't quite sure where their find will lead quite yet, but it should offer new insight into how water behaves in ultra-confined spaces.

Scientists from Oak Ridge National Laboratory forced water molecules down channels made from the mineral beryl, measuring just 5 angstroms across (about 1 ten-billionth of a metre), as Michael Byrne from Motherboard reports.

They say similar conditions are likely to be found in the natural world too, inside soils, mineral interfaces, and cell walls, for example.

Inside this molecular straightjacket (individual atoms are about 1 angstrom across), the two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom that make up a water molecule started to display some really weird behaviour.

Rather than being fixed, the hydrogen atoms began to appear in six different symmetric orientations at the same time, with the oxygen atom in the middle:
water-molecules-2 copy.jpg
water-molecules-2Water molecules in tunnelling mode. Credit: A. I. Kolesnikov et al.

The six different positions match the six different walls of the hexagonal channel, the scientists say. As they tunnel, the hydrogen atoms cycle between all possible positions, and the temperature is increased as a result.

What's more, the molecule's centre of mass shifts to the central oxygen atom rather than the outlying hydrogen ones (as would be the case in a typical molecule). The newly symmetrical layout also means the molecule loses its electric dipole moment, which means the negative and positive charges in the atoms are no longer unbalanced, and in theory, it should no longer be interested in bonding with other atoms or molecules.

It's a major discovery, even if the scientists behind it aren't exactly sure what it means quite yet.

"It's one of those phenomena that only occur in quantum mechanics and has no parallel in our everyday experience," said lead researcher, Alexander Kolesnikov.

"This discovery represents a new fundamental understanding of the behaviour of water and the way water utilises energy," added team member, Lawrence Anovitz.

The next step is figuring out why this phenomenon occurs, but ultimately it should give scientists a better understanding of the thermodynamics and behaviour of water when it's in very tightly confined environments.

The team's work has been published in the journal Physical Review Letters.

moses

Re: Earth - electric oceans

Unread post by moses » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:18 pm

This effect of water changing shape to match the shape of the tunnel is very like the homeopathic finding that water molecules change shape to copy the shape of other molecules under certain circumstances. Then these changed group of water molecules can act as 'keys' to activate cell wall receptors, just like the real molecules do.

This indicates the existance of a field that is strongly influenced by shape. Possibly a resonance effect.
Cheers,
Mo

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 am

Sebastian Pan wrote:I just found this likely Electo-Magenetic event. Has anyone heard of the Electic Lightwheel Phenomenon? It appears to have something to do with the electric excitation of phosphorescent organisms in the water, but it follows patterns of Birkland Current like arrays of spindles. What do you all think of this?

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/marinelightwheels.htm

It may be another peice of evidence should it prove documented and reproducable ina a lab.

Curiouser and curiouser...
Have you seen the movie "Happy Feet 2"? I think this is the same phenomena depicted in the final dance scene where all the phosphorescent organisms send out radiating light patterns.

I'd be tempted to call it a self-organizing feedback effect. If the light of neighbouring organisms effect the decision of an individual organism to light up or not, under the right circumstances higher order self-organizing fractal patterns can emerge.

However the reports on:

do also mention there was a lot of lightning at the same time, hinting that it might be related to the larger electrical environment.

D_Archer

Magnetic oceans and electric Earth

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:37 am

Magnetic oceans and electric Earth:
http://phys.org/news/2016-10-magnetic-o ... earth.html
The different sources that contribute to the magnetic field measured by Swarm. The coupling currents or field-aligned currents flow along magnetic field lines between the magnetosphere and ionosphere. Credit: ESA/DTU Space
---

I think Swarm is a cool project, it could give us vital clues about the connection of Earth with space, and could also lead to recognizing the electrical nature of earthquakes maybe?...etc.

Regards,
Daniel
Last edited by nick c on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: change of thread title
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

D_Archer

Magnetic oceans and electric Earth

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:46 pm

I think i mistitled this thread, seeing the lack of response...

The phys.org article is titled > Magnetic oceans and electric Earth

They are confirming the electric earth in a lot of ways, but only also still searching for a source of currents on and in the Earth.. even when knowing the connection with space, alas.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Maol

Re: Magnetic oceans and electric Earth

Unread post by Maol » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:48 am

The thread title is good, describes the information well. I think the lack of response to this is tacit acknowledgement of something so obvious nothing needs to be said. Obviously, obtaining data with satellites and other technology so values can be assigned, volts, amps, watts, joules, ft. lbs. etc. will be rewarding, but to raise a fuss because someone in the media or 'mainstream' science says the earth is electromagnetic is to belabor the obvious. The famous astrophysicist and deep thinker Theo(retical) H. Simpson would comment "duh-oh". Folks here didn't say anything because about all that can be said is, "Uh huh, yep". ;)

Phorce

Re: Magnetic oceans and electric Earth

Unread post by Phorce » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 am

Wow ! Did I see the word "conductivity" in that article ? Also trying to remember my "O" level science, salty water, anode, cathode ? So that almost looks like a breakthrough article in relation to EU, at least judging by an initial reading. I'll have to look at this closer. BTW, is it just me, or is it the case that we often get pro-gravity research picked apart on this forum but when a MAINSTREAM scientist says this ...
Roger Haagmans, ESA's Swarm mission scientist, explained, "It's astonishing that the team has been able to use just two years' worth of measurements from Swarm to determine the magnetic tidal effect from the ocean and to see how conductivity changes in the lithosphere and upper mantle.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-10-magnetic-o ... h.html#jCp
The silence is almost deafening !
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

MrAmsterdam

Solar storms may trigger sperm whale strandings

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:14 am

Solar storms may trigger sperm whale strandings: explanation approaches for multiple strandings in the North Sea in 2016

Abstract

The Earth's atmosphere and the Earth's magnetic field protects local life by shielding us against Solar particle flows, just like the sun's magnetic field deflects cosmic particle radiation. Generally, magnetic fields can affect terrestrial life such as migrating animals. Thus, terrestrial life is connected to astronomical interrelations between different magnetic fields, particle flows and radiation. Mass strandings of whales have often been documented, but their causes and underlying mechanisms remain unclear. We investigated the possible reasons for this phenomenon based on a series of strandings of 29 male, mostly bachelor, sperm whales (Physeter macrocephalus) in the southern North Sea in early 2016. Whales’ magnetic sense may play an important role in orientation and migration, and strandings may thus be triggered by geomagnetic storms. This approach is supported by the following: (1) disruptions of the Earth's magnetic field by Solar storms can last about 1 day and lead to short-term magnetic latitude changes corresponding to shifts of up to 460 km; (2) many of these disruptions are of a similar magnitude to more permanent geomagnetic anomalies; (3) geomagnetic anomalies in the area north of the North Sea are 50–150 km in diameter; and (4) sperm whales swim about 100 km day−1, and may thus be unable to distinguish between these phenomena. Sperm whales spend their early, non-breeding years in lower latitudes, where magnetic disruptions by the sun are weak and thus lack experience of this phenomenon. ‘Naïve’ whales may therefore become disoriented in the southern Norwegian Sea as a result of failing to adopt alternative navigation systems in time and becoming stranded in the shallow North Sea.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... 4605509577#
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

Maol

Ocean tides generate a magnetic field which affects ....

Unread post by Maol » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:05 pm

..... Earth's magnetic field.
When salty ocean water flows through Earth's magnetic field, an electric current is generated, and this, in turn, induces a magnetic signal.

However, the field generated by tides is tiny and extremely difficult to measure – but Swarm has done just this in remarkable detail.
There is an interesting video in this which is an animation of the field strength variations over time.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-04-swarm-tra ... m.html#jCp

The fluctuation in Earth's overall magnetic field would have some effect on ionized matter entering Earth's field, slightly deflecting the path of ions as they enter the atmosphere, favoring some locations over others as the field fluctuations progress (as seen in the video in the link). This could affect the location of entry to the atmosphere of ionized O and H (ergo H2O) arriving with CMEs and the solar wind, therefor could affect terrestrial weather.

More (different article than the link above) ...... https://phys.org/news/2016-10-magnetic- ... .html#nRlv