SAFIRE?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ThunderIdeal

Re: SAFIRE?

Unread post by ThunderIdeal » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:21 pm

That's just an official tbolts video unless I'm missing something

antosarai

Unread post by antosarai » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 am

And where is the promised documentary?

ThunderIdeal

Unread post by ThunderIdeal » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA

the latest video, monty speaking at eu2015

colzboppo

Unread post by colzboppo » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:20 am

A concise review of their experimentation and some tantalizing preliminary findings to be seen in that video. Definitely keeping us glued to the edge of our seats waiting for the full report. I think they probably had a lot more data and results to interpret than they perhaps expected (can only be a good thing), and are taking their time to make sure the papers they publish are bulletproof as the claims they again make. In particular in regards to finding the signature of atomic mass of 3, the consequence of it being a more refined method of achieving clean fusion power, along with an actual laboratory scale model of an electric sun, could be the greatest scientific discovery in our lifetimes.

BecomingTesla

Unread post by BecomingTesla » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:06 am

The video is great, but for the *real* meat, you gotta go to the published papers: http://kinema.com/wp-content/uploads/Mo ... 013015.pdf

The email TB sent out this morning announcing the video also mentioned the paper, but the link they sent out is paywalled. You can check it out at the link above. I seriously cannot wait to pour through this. Everyone here should really give it a read, and take in what they can. And build your own! If you've got a workshop and the funds (or, if you'd like, you can try to crowdsource the funds either through Kickstarter or IndieGoGo, etc.) then I think the community would seriously benefit from more people building more terrella/sollellus experiments.

Remember, Faraday started as a book-binders apprentice! Whatever job you have, you can still be a scientist!

EDIT: You can also find the paywalled version here: http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.10 ... 55022/meta

So proud that they got published in IOP, it's a very reputable journal.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm

why a dc power source? it should be AC at 7 hertz.
its all lies.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:42 pm

~
Unlike most low pressure linear discharges in a tube in which the walls of the tube play a significant role in plasma stability, this spherical corona is a volume dominated plasma.
These "spherical striations" (a last-century term term for a 2D image of a 3D phenomena) illustrate a similar ambiguity surrounding the term
"magnetic lines of force", which are also volumetric 3D interfaces, associated with a magnetic field.
As the authors correctly state, the layers are in fact spherical coronae; their extent a function of applied EMF and the ambient medium.

The near-field effect is typical, but as Webbman points out, if the device is meant to be a solar analog,
the power source may need to be reconsidered.

http://www.finedictionary.com/corona.html

BecomingTesla

Unread post by BecomingTesla » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Gotta agree with Webbman and seasmith, definitely need to switch the power supply to two or three-phase AC. Although I wonder why you referenced 7hz (talking just to Webbman). What does the Schumann resonance of the Earth have to do with the the anode's operating frequency in isolation?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:30 am

I'm guessing the 7ish hertz isn't unique to earth, and that there might be some unforeseen effect at that frequency.

I suppose it would be easy enough to test all frequencies if it was rigged up for ac power.
its all lies.

antosarai

Unread post by antosarai » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:49 am

BecomingTesla wrote:Gotta agree with Webbman and seasmith, definitely need to switch the power supply to two or three-phase AC.
What do you suppose would be the cosmic source for n-phase AC power?

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:03 am

the same source for all ac?

rotating(electric) magnetic field?
its all lies.

antosarai

Unread post by antosarai » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:07 am

Did you envision a, however bare, hower schematic, way for n-phase AC to spontaneously be generated and transmitted in space?

If you did, would you mind sharing that vision?

BecomingTesla

Unread post by BecomingTesla » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:23 am

@antosarai: AC current is vastly better suited at traveling across extremely long distances, which is why field-aligned currents (Birkeland currents) have a significantly larger AC component than DC component.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 17808/full

"Case studies of the magnetic field polarization suggest that the DC-currents are organized in sheets, but that the AC-components are randomly oriented, reflecting the filamentary structure of the small-scale component...The top two panels show the unfiltered Bx and By components in geocentric coordinates, the middle 2 panels the AC-field of the components determined by the 50-point average filter, and the bottom panels the estimated AC and DC current intensities. The AC current densities reach values above 150 μAm−2, while the DC current densities are an order of magnitude smaller. There are some significant peaks in the AC current intensity, which coincide with peaks in the DC current, but other AC peaks do not."

There has been an large amount of observational evidence this year that the presence of plasma filaments and jets, both of which contain current flow, are critical in the development of stars. Whether someone think stars are powered exclusively by current flow, exclusively by fusion, or some combination of both, the fact is that in order to sustain a fusion reaction current has to flow to maintain the magnetic fields that contain the plasma. Field-aligned currents are absolutely critical in the development/maintenance of stars, and that current is going to be AC.

Not sure what the source of the current is, to be perfectly honest. It know that it flows from supercluster to cluster to galaxy to star, largely in the form of cosmic rays, and is transformed in steps up and down as it flows. Quite honestly, I don't see why the flow of current can't be treated as a priori to any kind of hypothesis for electrically-dominant astrophysical models. I've heard it said that the laws of physics completely breakdown as you try to explain singularities and what existed before the Big Bang, and yet no one has issue that *this* is the one assumption we have to make about the beginning of our universe. Current flow seems like just as reasonable, if not more so, an assumption.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:18 pm

antosarai wrote:Did you envision a, however bare, hower schematic, way for n-phase AC to spontaneously be generated and transmitted in space?

If you did, would you mind sharing that vision?
I believe that ac electricity is transmitted through space by mutual induction. The same principal as a standard transformer. The galaxy being the large coil and the sun (or any star) being a small coil, so to speak. I assume conduction occurs through plasma.

in turn the sun becomes the large coil and the earth becomes a small coil. Of course the galaxy services billions of small coils(suns), through the birkland currents and the sun services a number of planets. The purpose of the planets I believe is to stabilize the suns the same way lamenated iron is used to improve a transformer normalizing the field and reducing stray current (discharges).

ultimately the satelites become magnetized to some degree and pass through the suns field lines which passes through the galaxies field lines, which produces rotation on all scales and feeds back to the galaxy completing the cycle.

it does explain why the sun is a ball of fire and the planets core is somehow still hot. Voltage drop and current increase and the planet becomes a load the same way the sun also acts as a load for the galaxy.

its just a theory though.

as for the source of the charge to begin with I have no idea but with so many galaxies in the universe it wouldn't surprise me at all if there is an even bigger coil out there somewhere.
its all lies.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:15 am

a side effect to that idea of course would be that a sun with few planets would have lots of discharges while one with many planets(iron cores) would be more stable. This could be tested.

thus it would be no surprise that two suns (or more) might of been present in an earlier solar system and discharges much more common or that the larger planets could become suns again when required to be. This could also be tested as well.

finally there is no reason that you cant have both the ac and dc operating at the same time if you use magnetic induction from outside the cylinder. Perhaps both are at work somehow though I would be extra careful before trying that.
its all lies.