Electro-Magnetic Geomorphology

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Electro-Magnetic Geomorphology

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 pm

GaryN,
I do not mean to disrupt Your thread, but........
The so called "machinery" is not empowered simply by physical , it is empowered from the none physical.
The actions and reactions been symbiotic.
The transmutations been consequences of variations in the duality of spin flows of consciousness ( churrning the milky seas, angkor wat)
As an example ,IMHO ,the grand canyon will have forgotten to be, no debris of smoke, just a forgetting of the mass along the pathway of a huge flow of one spin ( it takes two to tango, tangle)
Your link was excellent, with the planet been alive, but gradually morphing relative to it's own consciousness been varied by ever larger self similers.
All the best,
Kevin

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:58 pm

I'am sorry, but that sounds somewhat of what the Light Workers talk about which
is a little deep to me.
Anyway there isn't any way that water can cut through Mountains of solid rock.
Softer "rock" possibly, but not solid rock. So has anyone ever thought about
the wind maybe blowing five or six hundred miles per hour for who knows
for how long to shape certain things as we see them now. Maybe with a
little water backup.
Then there are these Brazilian Agates that I have, I have cut some of them up
they are really ( maybe a Moss nine) beautiful. There is now way that these got
spit out of a volcano in South America. Volcanos do not create rock.
Then some more Moss nines are sapphires, has anybody ever screened for
these babies. These little Gems are few and far between, but what is the
weird part is what they come in. They are in small Mountains or Hills with thousands of tons of small pea gravel that turns into grey gunk when tumbled in plain water
for just a day, with no grit.
I still think that water had a lot more to do with this planets Geology than people
give it credit. All but the mountain ranges, and many,many times over.
In southern Montana there are sandstone rims all over the place with many a
layers visible. I will go out to one of them and count the layers. Between each
layer is a catastrophe of unimaganable horror.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:09 pm

I agree, and there really are no models that can show such erosion. Real world experiments are very rare it seems, and those that have been performed do not tally at all with previous assumptions. Manufactured particles that were sent a couple of hundred miles down the upper Mississippi showed no signs of physical trauma, meaning they never hit anything, or hit with such a low velocity that no erosion to the river bed or sides would have occurred.
So has anyone ever thought about the wind maybe blowing five or six hundred miles per hour for who knows for how long to shape certain things as we see them now. Maybe with a little water backup.
Erosion rates from wind blown particles is also very complex to model, but field experiments would seem to show that the erosion under normal wind speeds is limited to quite low heights, under 1 metre from the surface. The role of electric charges in blowing sand/dust have been modelled, but again, there is very little experimental data, so as far as particles in a high speed wind and their effects on stationary objects, then little is known. I suspect the particles would be electro-statically repulsed, and any erosion would be from electrical discharge and not kinetic energy.
If erosion occurs primarily at the lower levels with wind blown sand, then there should be undercutting of fixed objects just above the surface, so structures such as these defy both simulation and real world observations:
Kasha Katuwe, NM
Maybe with a little water backup.
I can only speak of my own area, but I am confident that zero water was involved with the shaping of the rivers or hills, and the water that now flows seasonally has had next to no effect on the rock of the hills or the river beds, it is all just as it was formed. That the last episode of activity at Yellowstone was believed to have occurred about 3000 years ago might indicate the age of the formation of most of the surface features on Vancouver island, as the Yellowstone event would have been electrical in nature, as I believe Olympus Mons was, and the immense current flows having flowed from or to Yellowstone, and in my imagination anyway, having flowed all the way to the Puget sound and then up and over and around Vancouver Island. Around here, some features look like they might have happened yesterday, I might have to settle for the 3000 years though.Yes, big events, very, very big, but only if you are thinking of them in human terms. For a planet surface, ain't no big deal!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:28 pm

G, PM,

I agree, wind/water erosions are difficult if not impossible to model in the lab. One reason being that by neccesity the wind / water effect is produced in isolation. Any experiment is time-constrained, so that lacking is made up for by intensity of the stress.
As an inevitable result, the effects of long-term electro-chemical and thermo-mechanical, as well as photo-chemical erosion (e.g. comet 67P) are completely left out. As also is any shifting and shaking or breaking of the crust.
They are usually combined in nature.

One experiment that i think we can all agree occurred in ~relatively recent human history is the Sphinx, yes ?
The old theory was that the erosion was from the wind. The newer theory judges that it was mostly water erosion.
What do you all think ?
?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:40 am

perpetual motion wrote:I'am sorry, but that sounds somewhat of what the Light Workers talk about which
is a little deep to me.
Softer "rock" possibly, but not solid rock. So has anyone ever thought about
the wind maybe blowing five or six hundred miles per hour for who knows
for how long to shape certain things as we see them now. Maybe with a
little water backup.
Then there are these Brazilian Agates that I have, I have cut some of them up
they are really ( maybe a Moss nine) beautiful. There is now way that these got
spit out of a volcano in South America. Volcanos do not create rock.
Then some more Moss nines are sapphires, has anybody ever screened for
these babies. These little Gems are few and far between, but what is the
weird part is what they come in. They are in small Mountains or Hills with thousands of tons of small pea gravel that turns into grey gunk when tumbled in plain water
for just a day, with no grit.
I still think that water had a lot more to do with this planets Geology than people
give it credit. All but the mountain ranges, and many,many times over.
In southern Montana there are sandstone rims all over the place with many a
layers visible. I will go out to one of them and count the layers. Between each
layer is a catastrophe of unimaganable horror.

With respect.
Try to formulate just what ( plasma....consciousness) causes the atmosphere to displace in location....so called WIND.
Try to consider that mass is held in location by consciousness, and as said consciousness varies it alters locally mass relative to the geometry of that which consciousness travels upon.

i know this is vastly different to what is indoctrinated in a fact like manner....tough.
Kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:10 pm

One experiment that i think we can all agree occurred in ~relatively recent human history is the Sphinx, yes ?
The old theory was that the erosion was from the wind. The newer theory judges that it was mostly water erosion.
What do you all think ?
How old is the Sphinx though? Edgar Cayce readings state that it is 12,500 years old, and there may well have been great electrical events in the area during that time period, so the erosion could have been not just from wind or water, but from a combination, and perhaps by electro-chemical action if the water table was higher then, and great electrical events occurred. If the base of the Sphinx was covered by sand, it was not wind erosion though. Or, perhaps it was purely electrical in nature, and the sand of the deserts was also produced in such an event?
The Eroded Body

The question is: what caused the erosion of the body?

There are two possible causes:

Possible weathering by wind and sand.
Since the body of the Sphinx is located in a hollow, it takes less than twenty years to fill the hollow and cover the body totally. The Sphinx has been covered, for most of its time, by sand since the time it was created thousands of years ago. Therefore the Sphinx was not subject to weathering exposure to wind and sand, instead it was actually protected from such natural elements. Additionally, the concave shape of the corrugation cannot be the result of wind and sand storms.

Possible water erosion.
Most scholars have resigned themselves to the fact that the water caused the erosion to the body of the Sphinx. Geologists agree that Egypt was subject to severe flooding, at the end of the last Ice Age, c. 15,000-10,000 BCE.

So, if the erosion was caused by water, the Sphinx must have been carved before Egypt was under water i.e. more than 12,000 years ago. This, in turn, is too radical for scholars to swallow, as they prefer not to change their theory that Khafra (Chephren) built the Sphinx. As a result, those unfamiliar with scientific principles, suggested that the ground water, and not direct flooding, caused such erosion.
http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/sphinx.html

Kevin, I don't dismiss your thoughts on the nature of reality at all, and I think the ancients knew of this, as with the Kabbalah. Also Buckminster Fuller said " We are now synergetically forced to conclude that all phenomena are metaphysical; wherefore, as many have long suspected — like it or not — "life is but a dream." And that dream may periodically dissolve, and all the apparently physical objects will dissolve too. But, in this thread we are just trying to figure out the nature of the processes that occur while our physical world does exist, which I find interesting.

Back to Earth for now though. I recently went to talk to the operators of the Sooke River camp ground, which is now being run by the T'Sou-ke Nation band, after The Land Conservancy basically messed up and went broke. I went to ask if I could get permission to take my truck down the road that only paying guests can use, as it would save me a couple of miles of cycling, and thus make it easier to explore further up the valley. When I told why, they were interested, and gave me permission. One of the group was familiar with the legends of the Gods throwing lightning from mountain peaks, and mountains rising and melting away over periods of hours or days, but did not know if these legends were in the Coast Salish history, or originated with other bands, perhaps from the interior regions of North America. I was given a contact name though for someone who may know more of their legends, so will look into that. Also, the idea of Vancouver Island having come from the Hawaii region is not accepted it seems, but rather that it broke away from the mainland. My suggestion that the waterway between the island and the mainland was rather cut out by electrical forces didn't get laughed at though, and neither did my proposal for the formation of the Sooke river and its numerous creeks. Encouraging, and with the very low level of the River already, I am hoping I may get some interest from band members to look at what I am investigating.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 am

Thinking it would be respectful to the members of the Coast Salish I will be addressing to have some knowledge of their legends, I did some on-line searching, and found quite a lot of information. This pdf document describes various accounts, and I think it does not take too much imagination to see a connection to what I believe would have been great catastrophe based on some great electrical and plasma events, and perhaps great vertical movements of the land.
NATIVE LEGENDS OF THE INDIAN ARM AREA
http://www.belcarra.ca/reports/Native_L ... m_Area.pdf

Not only is there an account of the Great Flood, but also of the Great Snow, where an extremely fine snow covered the land. This, IMO. ties in with the idea of a large CME event, where the virgin water being created as protons and oxygen combine as they come in at the north pole would be extremely cold, cold enough in the upper north to cause the flash freezing of even large animals whose remains are found in those locations. An ice age may have begun, and ended, in a much shorter time period than though possible by gradual climate change.
The legends also talk of the two headed serpent that ran along the Burrard Inlet, with the heads of the serpent in holes on either side of the inlet. In other cultures there is the two headed dragon.
The terrible monster had heads at both ends, which were fastened to the rocks. No one dared to come near it because all living things that approached it would curl and twist up, and die instantly.
We have seen the fossils of creatures that appear to have been twisted and deformed as from electric shock, and this legend would seem to lend weight to such an explanation.

The legends also feature the Wolf, the Thunderbird or Falcon, and the Orca. Can this just be coincidence?
Anubis
Horus
Dagon

Though the type of bird, fish or land creature varies from culture to culture, the basic themes found in legends from around the world seem to be telling the same story. The times of the events told in the legends can not be determined really, but I tend to think in terms of tens of thousands of years, and events of such magnitude that I don't think life on Earth could have survived, without a little help.

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:35 pm

So they say that all of the land mass was on one side of the planet, once upon a
time. Wouldn't that just throw this planet into a very critical wobble? And who knows for how long. I would think that this would also get the oceans in an uproar. Then
maybe it would throw this planet out into a wider orbit (oblong that is) wobbling
in a wash and rinse cycle constantly over and over and over again, as to why most or all land mass was flat.
Then in all this wobbling, unstable orbit, just might have disrupted two other
smaller planets in the same vicinity to tag along and played games with each
other in a very rough way, and maybe straighten things out as they orbited
in their peculiarity ways.
Then if mars got stuck between earth and venus, the vacuum cleaners would
have started up and mars would begin to spin very rapidly, so rapidly that
it would spin it's outer surface off. Remember the vacuums are still running
with horrendous vortex's catching what the can catch. Now the earth may
have gotten more water and venus took the top soil.
Also has anyone do a little math and tell me that NASA can see these so called
stars umpteen parsecs away as to what that would do to the so called inverse square
law. How can that light even get here? The stars are not that far away, couldn't
be possible. Doe's NASA have some special kind of lens in their eyes with a new
type of chip implanted in to the rear portion of their brains that the can
imagine what they are not seeing. Computer graphics should be thrown out
of the buildings windows at these space agencies where ever they reside!!!

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:19 am

A cataclysmic event of a certain age
At the end of the Pleistocene period, approximately 12,800 years ago—give or take a few centuries—a cosmic impact triggered an abrupt cooling episode that earth scientists refer to as the Younger Dryas.
In a previous paper, Kennett and colleagues conclusively identified a thin layer called the Younger Dryas Boundary (YDB) that contains a rich assemblage of high-temperature spherules, melt-glass and nanodiamonds, the production of which can be explained only by cosmic impact.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-07-cataclysmi ... e.html#jCp

Only by cosmic impact?
Lightning strike fusion: extreme reduction and metal-silicate liquid immiscibility.
Extreme reduction and volatilization may also occur during high-temperature events such as lightning strikes in presolar nebulae and impacts of extraterrestrial bodies. As a result of scavenging of platinum-group elements by highly reduced metallic liquids, geochemical anomalies associated with the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary may have a significant terrestrial component even if produced through bolide impact.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17746479
Bolide impact though, or lightning discharge on a grand scale??

@perpetual motion
So they say that all of the land mass was on one side of the planet, once upon a
time. Wouldn't that just throw this planet into a very critical wobble? And who knows for how long. I would think that this would also get the oceans in an uproar.
I don't believe one bit in the model of Gondwanaland and continental drift. Earths features were all the product of intense electromagnetic forces as a result of great Solar activity, as are the surface features of all the other planets and Moons so far observed with sufficient resolution. Early Earth likely had no or very little water, and even now it is only a thin veneer really. It seems to me that the water has been produced over time during the great Solar eruptions, the last Great Flood having caused the water level to have risen around 400 feet. But, if the land has risen and fallen also during these events, then perhaps it is that the existing water has just been displaced, making it appear sea level has risen.
Some Exxon exploration data indicates a past sea level up to 900 feet higher than at present, so was the sea level really that much higher, or was the land lower?? Where did all that water go if the sea level was really so much higher at one time? Locked up in land based ice? if all the ice melted now, the sea level would rise 230 ft, not enough to account for past sea levels even with a full greenhouse Earth.
How can that light even get here?

The presently accepted astronomy model is a farce if they can not show visibility of stars in space, when not utilising an atmosphere or fancy instruments like Hubble.
Then if mars got stuck between earth and venus,
I don't believe God plays billiards with the planets. All planet and moon surface modification is due to effects from massive flare/CMEs, the legends telling of planets coming close to Earth or Venus being seen as a comet, or Saturn as a Sun are also due to changes in those planets ionospheres, or Earths own ionosphere/magnetosphere, making it appear that the planets were bigger or closer, but again, those impressions are due to changes brought about by the state of the Suns activity. Such effects will be observed again I'd wager.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:37 pm

Lightning reshapes rocks at the atomic level, study finds
Prior to this study, the only natural events known to create this type of lamellae were meteorite impacts.
"I think the most exciting thing about this study is just to see what lightning can do," Gieré said. "To see that lightning literally melts the surface of a rock and changes crystal structures, to me, is fascinating."
Gieré said the finding serves as a reminder to geologists not to rush to interpret shock lamellae as indicators of a meteorite strike.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-08-lightning- ... c.html#jCp

The thin end of the wedge? I'll contact the authors of the study to ask if they are familiar with other indicators of electrical/plasma rock modification.

bonele

Unread post by bonele » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:36 am

http://m.ammin.geoscienceworld.org/cont ... 5.abstract

http://www.rt.com/news/311763-lightning ... structure/

Apparently lightning mimics the effects of high speed extraterrestrial impacts.Tell us something that the EU community didn't know already.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:48 pm

The lightning effects are just one of many processes that are easily identifiable if scientists, not geologists, would look closer at them. Standard model geologists do not want to discover that they have been on the wrong track for so long, so won't even come out to take a look. That unfortunately seems to be the case with the geologist who I met earlier this year and who said he would look at some of the features I have found that I believe defy any conventional explanation. No word from him so far, but I am not going to bother him, he said he would contact me, and did not give me his phone number. I don't think I should have mentioned that I saw electrical/plasma processes at work, and just have let him offer his explanation for the features, and nodded and smiled.
Here are a couple of images that helped solve one little puzzle, I think. Heading up some of the hills and ridges, all consisting of rounded, humpy, very solid rock, I noticed single rocks just sitting on top of some of these mounds or ridges, while around them there is nothing except moss covered bedrock, quite smooth, with a thin, dusty, reddish crust on the surface. No cliff faces around for them to have rolled down from, so where did they come from?
The second image gives the answer. The moss had not covered the area where this rock had obviously been ejected from, and the rock underneath is shattered in a way consistent with electrical discharge, and the ejection by Coulomb repulsion. No doubt if I went and removed moss from around all the other lone rocks I'd find the pits close by.
So I now have quite a few examples of where only electrical/plasma processes could have altered the landscape the way it has, from hill top to river/creek bed, but until someone is willing to do detailed scientific studies, geologists will just wave off such features as from glaciers, water and weathering, and have no interest in actually performing any scientific examination, and as so few people even care about geology anyway, only a privately funded study by some of those few who are interested will uncover the true mechanisms involved. Must buy a lottery ticket... :D

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:11 am

So "meteors" without impact craters may not be meteors at all, but rocks excavated by lightning? I have seen a rock similar to those pictured here, a big chunk of rock weighing several tonnes just sitting in some woods, no crater, not near water, on a hill side, not in a U-shaped valley... how did it get there?

Are people investigating such rocks and finding evidence that they have been struck by lightning or is that investigation still to come?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:05 pm

What you are describing sounds like a glacial erratic, but those make no sense to me. Images from a Google search raise more questions than they answer.
https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&t ... 29&bih=970
Many sitting on pedestals, others balanced in the most precarious locations, defying all odds I'd say. I believe they are formed in situ by EM forces, but not by lightning in these cases.
This is an example in my book of not only the larger rocks being formed, but also all those beautiful multi-coloured boulders. I have images of similar collections of such boulders covering the bottom of a shallow, football field sized pool along the course of the Sooke river, and I do not believe for a second that glaciers put them there.
http://www.photoscramble.com/members/va ... ratics.jpg

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Rwenzori Mountains of Uganda
At first sight this may look like a volcanic crater, but the mountains are not of volcanic origin. It is a cirque, and will be a lake when and if all the glacier melts. Just about all the lakes in my local hills are cirques, supposedly cut by glaciers, but I find it impossible to believe that even if the glaciers were much deeper at some time, that they could do this to granite peaks.
The rock is metamorphic, and the mountains are believed to have been tilted and squeezed upwards by plate movement.
Sqeezed upwards. Lets see a numerical simulation of that process.
Rwenzori Mountains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwenzori_Mountains
This image would seem to show a tongue sticking out of the gap in the mountain top, like the lip of a cirque that had melted perhaps? Anyway, these cirques are discharge formations of some flavour, not from glaciers.
There is a 20 minute documentary about a visit to the mountains on Vimeo. I did catch a quick glimpse of some rounded boulders in a creek they crossed, one of them seemed to have the white coating on it that I see in the Sooke River bed. Mybe I'll have to go creek crawling up there some time, but only if reincarnation really does occur I think. :D
Snows of the Nile
https://vimeo.com/112071116