Paging Rupert Sheldrake: New Study from UC Davis

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Paging Rupert Sheldrake: New Study from UC Davis

Unread post by kevin » Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 am

No-thing is MOVING, everything switchs.
Each starling is an entity within it's own unique memory field.
Those memory fields are self similer and attune together.When one switchs, they all switch accordingly.

The physical 3D starling is controlled via its 4D memory field, as the memory switchs the 3D remains in location within the memory field.
All of universe operates like this, it is not the 3D physical that needs studying, it is merely reacting to the movement of it's memory field
Thus a comets tail is just a tale, it displays the route in the 180 degree direction of the phase conjugate flow of the memory field which is moving.
All so called movement been a consequence of opposite spiral signallings that cause the memory to displace.
This planet is not what is so called moving, it is the universal flows in phase conjugate fashion that cause it to stay within the displaced memory it is within.

Those memory fields have polarity and equator, the starlings 3D physical also have a very special ability, which is their feathers, those feathers have the ability to vary within them the polarity and equator orientations, thus they switch at incredible to ourselves minds , and are able to displace fast, I have a huge tree at the end of the lane where I live ( 150 feet tall, wellingtonia) and it is full of starlings, watching them in unison hurtle into the garden opposite at break neck speed, and seemingly instantly stopping at ground level made Me wonder.
Then I checked some feathers via dowsing......clever birds, very clever birds.
Kevin

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Greetings, Clever birds indeed for I haven't figure out what you mean or what you did find by dowsing some feathers. A magnetic field? Do the feathers respond to a magnet? Can you elaborate on that a little regards Beekeeper
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Melusine

Unread post by Melusine » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Mhmmm... i'm not sure it is such a good idea to look for one single explanation to fit acorns, voles, birds and fish :)

Acorn do their acorn thing because oak trees (all trees) have a special language between each other (that we do not understand too well.) and also because of subtle signs from the earth.

Voles do their vole population thing because of fluctuations in the climate and the food supply and probably other factors too that we don't know of (maybe some electromagnetic, why not.) Animals are much more attuned to the environment than most of us are.

Starlings and fish fly/swim together in a very coordinated way because they want to and because they can? :D They can read their neighbors movements, they can read magnetic fields, they can read subtle movements of the air. It is all about consciousness and skills, in my opinion.

I wish i could understand Kevin's explanation better. Memory fields? How did you come about this concept? Also looking forward to more details about what happens when you dowse feathers :o

Starlings come down and visit me as well, especially in the fall... they are a (fascinating) terror... lol

Also... this picture shows a bridge in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania.Image
The stuff on the ground is a pile of mayflies (Ephemeroptera). There were so many of them that it caused accidents and the bridge had to be closed for several hours. What made them all come there at the same time?

Was it quorum sensing?
"Quorum sensing is a system of stimulae and response correlated to population density. Many species of bacteria use quorum sensing to coordinate gene expression according to the density of their local population. In similar fashion, some social insects use quorum sensing to determine where to nest." (Wikipedia).

Article with more amazing pictures here: Blizzard of mayflies swarm bridge in Pennsylvania.