Electric Earthquakes

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Re: Electric Earthquakes

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 am

I am not sure were this story about a supersonic earthquake should be posted, so here it
is, and i wonder if this is seen as evidence of electric influences in geologic events.

I would also hope that this article generates a discussion of what is happening
around Yellowstone and the western u.s.. When i was at Yellowstone many years
ago it was in dead-sleep by comparison to what is shown in recent videos. d...z

http://www.eutimes.net/2014/07/rare-sup ... roop-move/

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 am

I've been told that "eutimes.net/" is found to be an unreliable source,
another hype-net site....

Sorry about the misleading link and watch out for the add-trap links if
you do go to that source... d...z

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:41 pm

CharlesChandler wrote:Hey Folks!

(from page 23 of this thread)

I've been studying "pressure ionization" in a different context (i.e., solar theory), and was encouraged to apply those principles to tectonics. The results have been very interesting. The basic idea is that under extreme pressure, all matter becomes positively charged. Put simplistically, electrons can only exist as free particles or in specific electron shells, and if the atoms are pushed too close together, the shells fail, liberating the electrons. In a closest-packed arrangement, the electrons are expelled altogether, and congregate just outside the ionized matter, attracted by the electric force to the ions, but unable to neutralize them because there isn't the room for electrons between the atoms. Hence the core of the Earth should be positively charged, while the crust should be negatively charged, as it is under a lot less pressure, and can absorb the excess electrons from below.
Charles, I think this thread has proof that you are right http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15245
and maybe even tells us how charge changes with depth?

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 am

celeste wrote:Charles, I think this thread has proof that you are right http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15245
and maybe even tells us how charge changes with depth?
Very interesting! And yes, electrostatic forces when spanning depths would be a prediction of the CFDL model, though it would take more tightly controlled conditions to get an accurate read on it. Hmmm....
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 am

A interesting and unique new image of our planet's mantle based on earthquake vibrations. It looks like cells and filaments down there.

http://www.newscientist.com/article...- ... QgptkvoaX3

[​IMG](Image: Ebru Bozdağ, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, and David Pugmire, Oak Ridge National Laboratory)

Eavesdropping on earthquakes is painting a picture of the Earth's interior that looks like the swirling colours inside a marble. This view beneath the Pacific Ocean, based on simulations run by Jeroen Tromp from Princeton University and his team, uses different colours to represent the speed of seismic tremors, giving an insight into the planet's inner structure.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 pm

~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIv0lpB2zjI

re B Davidson preview EU 2015

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Sat May 02, 2015 8:43 am

SirWilhelm

Unread post by SirWilhelm » Sat May 09, 2015 5:34 am

Interesting piece of news i feel. One question that pops to mind is, if Earthquakes have these electrical precursors in the ionosphere, if one were to recreate them using high-power ionospheric heaters, would an Earthquake then occur below on the ground?

This triggered a wild thought in me. Could it be possible to, somehow, "short circuit" the electrical precursors and prevent the earthquakes? It's similar to another thought I had, when first reading about the electrical currents detected by the Themis satellites. If we could, somehow, tap into those currents, we could have an unlimited supply of, practically, free energy.

TalonThorn

Earthquake coincidence or just bad science?

Unread post by TalonThorn » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:34 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tim ... spartandhp

Would love to hear what the EU thinks. Have there been any significant solar flares, other sun activity, related to this?

jacmac

Re: Earthquake coincidence or just bad science?

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Coronal holes seem to be related to earthquakes. Check out the work of Ben Davidson @
http://quakewatch.net/
and
http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/
Jack

willendure

Re: Earthquake coincidence or just bad science?

Unread post by willendure » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:56 am

TalonThorn wrote:Have there been any significant solar flares, other sun activity, related to this?
Yes, coronal holes over the past week.

Zeus

Geological events vs cosmological events

Unread post by Zeus » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:14 pm

I'm wondering if there have been any reviews of literature by deep learning or pattern recognition of seismic events on earth and cosmological events. I've heard it suggested that they are linked, but it seems someone would have noticed the historical data fitting too nicely already, right? Maybe I've just missed the article - any info on these phenomena being tied together?

kell1990

Re: Geological events vs cosmological events

Unread post by kell1990 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Zeus wrote:I'm wondering if there have been any reviews of literature by deep learning or pattern recognition of seismic events on earth and cosmological events. I've heard it suggested that they are linked, but it seems someone would have noticed the historical data fitting too nicely already, right? Maybe I've just missed the article - any info on these phenomena being tied together?

Offhand, I can't point you to a specific event(s) but there have been a number of instances where events on either the Sun or even possibly planetary alignments have been correlated with seismic events on Earth, One thing that comes to mind is the cosmic events that happened above the major earthquake in Sumatra which resulted in the deaths of over 200,000 people. As I recall, the investigator was a Russian cosmologist, and there was a huge increase in some type of electrical activity above the the earthquake just before the event.

Maybe someone with more time than I have right now can run this down for you.

kell1990

Re: Geological events vs cosmological events

Unread post by kell1990 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:54 pm

I did a cursory search on Google and found many articles related to your query. You might give that a try.

Also search on this website for the relationships between geological events vs cosmological events.

Then there's cosmological event at the end of the Cretaceous era.

Good luck searching.

JHL

"Green and blue flashes during New Zealand earthquake"

Unread post by JHL » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:33 am

Pursuant to the topic of electric space weather, the solar circuit, and the link to seismic activity on Earth, "Mysterious green and blue flashes appeared as New Zealand earthquake struck"
...the phenomenon has been spotted during earthquakes for thousands of years – but scientists haven’t come to a consensus about why it happens.

In a paper published in science journal Seismological Research Letters, researchers stated that lights have been spotted weeks before an earthquake.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/14/mysteriou ... ck-6256459