Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: Indian Legends of Devil's Tower, Wyoming

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:52 am

willendure wrote:
starbiter wrote:
willendure wrote:
Can someone tell me more about this: "Diocrotron-Instability"?

Could such a thing explain the hexagonal craters we seem to see on so many things in the solar system?
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=di ... nstability

http://www.plasma-universe.com/Diocotron_instability

Counter rotating rings of ions and electrons.
When two sheets of plasma slip over each other. I don't really see how such a thing could be responsible for hexagonal cratering.
A TPOD on diocotrons linked below.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2011/ ... exagon.htm

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=di ... ty+hexagon

None of this proves hexagon craters are caused by diocotron instabilities, but i find it interesting to Think about.

By the way, according to Dr Scott, some of the ions are pulled in while others are pushed out. I see something similar in the field.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Omni

Unread post by Omni » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:00 pm

My understanding of diocotron instabilities is limited in the least. From what I gather they include pairs(Di...) of filaments and due to their twisting seem to create hexagonal craters. Examples in craters, polar vortexes are many.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... 2holes.htm

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2004/ ... crater.htm

I am at a loss to finding at least one other specific TPOD that talked about Hexagonal craters.

I am now seeing a dedicated instability event creating the "unseen" crater and another, separate, instability connected to equate charge and created Devil's Tower. The first instability inverse to the next regarding current flow. Possibly creating Missouri Buttes while searching for a better ground.

I had thought each filament would do its own changes but in reading past TPODs I found the hexagonal shape is created by both rotating filaments. Thus, the crater and tower may be related but not created in the same ,relatively, instantaneous event by the same instability.

Survivability.

I too am at odds with timelines, witnesses' locale and which survivors saw which event. Correct me if I am wrong but Native North American Indians don't follow time lines in their legends other than significant celestial changes. (I.E. Birth of the Moon) So, corroborating time lines to their experiences with that of others is difficult at best.

Also, although reading Worlds in Collision is on my to-do list, I have not yet. Though from what I get from varchives.org a Velikovsky archive site, I find it hard to believe any one event created our current global topography. I find it more plausible that a somewhat consistent equalization of charge, likely due to a long term solar system interloper, is an event cultures past learned to expect and cultures current have longed to forget.

Take the attempts of a long gone culture who's name I cannot recall. They made 2 columns, each with a story of their people and the disasters that befell them. One of wood so that if the next cataclysm was a flood it would survive to tell their story. The other was of stone in case the next event was of fire from the sky; it would survive. This act implies, quite heavily, the prior knowledge of past cataclysmic events. I am pretty sure this was in a TPOD.

I still hold tight to the idea that multiple events took place roughly 10s of 1000s of years apart. I feel some legends that tell of the same, or similar, event. Some are lumped into that timeline because a repetitive cataclysm is unnerving to say the least.

Another note to that thought. Although comfortable to pick one "interloper" from a long list of planets and comets is it not plausible that each was its own event? Take Nibiru. The Egyptians knew of its long term arrival well before the Exodus did they not? Although NASA released articles, at first, confirming "planet X" which later were retracted and denied, only to be re-released in the last few years, those calculations were determined with the same method that were proved valid with the discovery of Pluto.

bdw000

Unread post by bdw000 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:02 pm

When using the "terrain" feature of google maps, the whole area surrounding Devils Tower is full of Grand Canyon-like canyons carved out of a flat plateau. Look around for tens of miles:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Devil ... !1e4?hl=en

I'd say that Devils Tower is a very small part of what went on electrically there.

Lloyd De Jongh

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by Lloyd De Jongh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:00 am

the postman wrote:... is if a cosmic scale electrical discharge could actually cause the "raising" of a mountain peak... Is that remotely possible?
Hi Postman

I wondered the same for a while.

Have you seen the latest research presented by Billy Yelverton in a recent Space News segment? The evidence points to the answer being yes. Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyRN3ooCSto

Electrical discharge can raise mountains and gouge out valleys and canyons, if we are to scale up from the laboratory evidence. I have been making a collection of pins on google Earth showing what I presume is lightning scarring (Lichtenburg figures) drawn on the earth, arranged by continent and country, and have had opportunity to visit some of them in the deep deserts of the Middle East to do site surveys aided by digital terrain mapping tools.

This web site has excellent visual examples of Lichtenberg figures drawn on various landscapes: http://twistedsifter.com/2012/09/fracta ... gle-earth/

Dry rocky desert seems to retain the visual impression well, sandy desert less so. Snow covered mountains offer a visual impression that mimics Lichtenberg electrical structure, forest covered mountains less so. Wet, windy and sandy areas show erosion, so the features are less distinct.

However using GoogleEarth Pro one can change scale by zooming in and out, and this allows larger or smaller scale structure to become more distinct depending on the height of the eye - also reminding us of their fractal nature.

From what I have learned from EU laboratory findings, theory and directly observing nature I am leaning towards electrical geology being a major driver of numerous features on the earth's surface. I am also beginning to see some of what Michael Steinbacher is referring to in his work on electrical geology.

These Lichtenberg scars or tattoos literally cover the Earth at different scales wherever I look. Once you see them as patterns in our geology you cannot unsee them, and they become evident almost everywhere.

Regards
Lloyd

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:03 pm

These Lichtenberg scars or tattoos literally cover the Earth at different scales wherever I look. Once you see them as patterns in our geology you cannot unsee them, and they become evident almost everywhere.
I feel exactly the same way. Coincidentally though,(given your location) I have just been looking into the explanations for the creation of the sand seas and deserts, as I find the standard explanations unsatisfactory. I see there is the Hatta Heritage Village in your part of the world:
http://www.viator.com/photos/Dubai-tour ... ai/6093398
Though I haven't found eroded rocks as spectaular as those found in other desrert locations, electrical rather than mechanical erosion would seem to offer an explanation for the seemingly recent origins of such huge quantities of consistently sized grains, and the characteristics of the erosion of those rocks.
Here is a paper I found that will be next on my reading list:
Active sand seas and the formation of desert loess.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication ... sert_loess
Other articles I have read suggest just a few thousands of years ago for the formation of some of the seas, but this is a new area of study for me so have likely only skimmed the surface of the available information. So, you may be often walking through another form of evidence for the electrical shaping of Earths surface!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:07 am

Hi :)

As Steve Smith has been pointing out for years, Lichtenberg figures are not the only indications of electrical shaping of terrain. He has shown that geometric features on Mars are due to high voltage electrical interactions with the planet surface. This electrical carving behavior is especially prominent where the material involved is electrically conductive, having for example a large iron content, as on Mars, or in the Southwestern US. Regular features of electrically carved landscapes have been referred to by Steve in terms of "Rosenwieg instabilities" in ferrofluids, which is a quite striking and correct understanding of the situation.

However, such in situations, there is an electrical basis for the observed behaviors, having to do with the Maxwell equations. It's one thing to see something and give it a name. It is quite another to see something and find out what caused it. Rosenwieg "instabilities" (which are actually islands of stability which are observed against the background of an inherently unstable ferrofluid) are the result of minimal surface solutions of the Maxwell equations.

Bateman’s self-conjugate solutions of the Maxwell equations, which are based on a complex vector with a zero square, define a minimal surface. The norm of the self-conjugate vector solution is given by an expression which is proportional to the energy density of the field. If this term is non-zero, when the equation is solved, it will turn out that the minimal surface will be regular.

The self-conjugate (minimal surface) condition requires that the E field is orthogonal to the B field, and the electric and magnetic energy densities are equal. The conclusion is reached that propagating electromagnetic waves are to be associated with minimal surfaces. The associated minimal surface is always regular and without singularities for real, non-zero E and B. When the E and B fields are complex, which in a physical sense implies the existence of elliptical polarization, another interpretation is possible.

The association of electromagnetic wave propagation with minimal surface theory was apparently unknown to Bateman. See Osserman’s book "A Survey of Minimal Surfaces". According to Osserman, complex 3-vector representations of minimal surfaces were known to Enneper and Weierstrass. A study of the minimal surfaces generated in E4 is given by Kommerell. The minimal surfaces so generated in E4 by this class of vector fields will have 3-dimensional images that are not always regular.

In general, two dimensional non-regular surfaces may have ”singularities” consisting of ”curves of double points” created by intersections of two local surface patches, or of ”triple” points consisting of intersections of three local surface patches, or of curves of double points which terminate on ”Pinch” points within the interior of the surface. These three types of self-intersection singularities are the only three ”stable” singularities in the sense of Whitney.

Recall that Whitney proved that any N manifold can be embedded in 2N+1 Euclidean space, and immersed in a 2N Euclidean space. The induced surfaces may be orientable or non-orientable. Non-orientable examples are characterized by the Klein-Bottle, or the Projective Plane, and the orientable surfaces, by the Sphere. Each surface may have tubular handles, holes and distortions.

These are explorations regarding minimal surfaces. If the given surface has no singularities, then the surface is said to be regular or embedded. The constraint of regularity implies that the surface normal vector never goes to zero over the surface, or the induced metric on the surface is always invertible.

This implies that are always two linearly independent directions on a regular domain of the surface. If the lines of self-intersection are divergence-free on the domain (meaning that they stop or start only on boundary points), or are closed upon themselves, then the surface is said to be immersed in 3-Dimensions.

The points where the divergence of the lines of intersection is not zero are defined as Pinch points. Such surfaces cannot be immersed in 3-D. Pinch points are the signature of the fact the surface resides in 4-Dimensions (as an immersion), and cannot be immersed in 3-Dimensions.

A flow vector field may have domains where it is irrotational or solenoidal, and these domains may be separated by a surface. If the surface of separation is a minimal surface, then the flow on this surface is harmonic.

The minimal surface need not be regular, and may have lines of self-intersection. These lines of surface
self-intersections (lines of singular double points) are not necessarily solenoidal.

In fact, the Pinch points are points where the lines of self-intersection terminate, not on themselves, and not on a boundary, but in the surface of the interior. The Pinch points may be viewed as the ”sources” of the divergence of lines of self-intersection. Again, the classic example is given by Whitney.
The subquantum unfies all the sciences.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:56 pm

rnboyd wrote:In fact, the Pinch points are points where the lines of self-intersection terminate, not on themselves, and not on a boundary, but in the surface of the interior. The Pinch points may be viewed as the ”sources” of the divergence of lines of self-intersection. Again, the classic example is given by Whitney.
Whitney was dealing with algebraic 'surfaces'. How about a real-world example of those theorized Pinch mechanics, that you might point to in your above example of the Southwestern US ?

Google Earth coordinates are good.

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Dear seasmith,

The Maxwell equations apply to real and physical situations and are not merely "algebraic surfaces", which you wanted to infer as being merely theoretical and non-physical so as to delude the audience, or because you are not as cognizant as you might have thought. The Maxwell equations concern real and physically measureable objects and events. That the Maxwell equations work in a measureable sense is undeniable.

Regarding "Pinch points" you have not examined the situation enough to realize that such events are not required to result in continent-sized objects, but can arise at any scale of size. Your suggestion to send google earth "coordinates" is thus ignored.

Instead, I suggest to you that I can snail mail you an artifact from a Pinch event which was picked up off the surface of the planet in the desert Southwest. You can examine the item at your lesure. I assure you that there are many more such artifacts available in the Southwest, if you know where to look and you don't mind going hiking for 30 miles in the desert sun.

rnboyd

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:43 pm

The Maxwell equations apply to real and physical situations and are not merely "algebraic surfaces", which you wanted to infer as being merely theoretical and non-physical so as to delude the audience, or because you are not as cognizant as you might have thought. The Maxwell equations concern real and physically measureable objects and events. That the Maxwell equations work in a measureable sense is undeniable.
Dear rnboyd,

That paragraph comes across as someone trying to infer that they are the smartest person on the forum ;)
Maybe, but many here are very cognizant of the Maxwellian equations; their reflections of real-world electric phenomena, and their limitations, as mathematical analogs.
I for one, have no intent to "delude"; but merely to request physical/mechanical evidence for (your very erudite) electrical theorizing. That such as provided by Steve Smith, whom you have clearly damned with very faint praise.
Regarding "Pinch points" you have not examined the situation enough to realize that such events are not required to result in continent-sized objects, but can arise at any scale of size. Your suggestion to send google earth "coordinates" is thus ignored.

Yes, most EU cognizant folk are well aware of the 'scaleability' of electric phenomena, as a given.
What has that to do with a request for an actual example of terrain resulting from algebraic surfaces, in your proffered example of the "Southwestern US" ?
Instead, I suggest to you that I can snail mail you an artifact from a Pinch event which was picked up off the surface of the planet in the desert Southwest. You can examine the item at your lesure. I assure you that there are many more such artifacts available in the Southwest, if you know where to look and you don't mind going hiking for 30 miles in the desert sun.
Having hiked many miles in that "desert sun", and with more than a passing familiarity of the region, any specific (and explained) examples will be more than welcome and appreciated.
No need for surreptitiousness; please share your knowledge with the community lending you this forum.

thank you
seasmith

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:16 pm

"seasmith"

I remember you from Project Greenglow out of the UK. You did the same thing there that you are trying to do here: Obscure the facts and create confusion, dissent, and discord. How much are you getting paid, whatever your real name is? I remember you got kicked out of the Greenglow Forum after an investigation of your "Shadow Ops" background.

As ususal, you are again going to use all the tricks of the trade. And you can call on outside help in case the discussion gets technically over your head. You did the same thing on Greenglow. Just in case you've lost all your old reference material on commonly used debunking techniques, here is a link to help you out and refresh your memory:
http://www.skepticalaboutskeptics.org/e ... debunkery/

For example, you said, "That paragraph comes across as someone trying to infer that they are the smartest person on the forum."
This is a diguised form of an ad hominium attack. I "inferred" nothing. YOU made the inference, by saying "That paragraph comes across like...".

"The smartest person on the forum", my *explicative deleted*. I have no ego involved in the process of expressing empirical scientific facts. I have no interest in your thinly disguised attempts at deception. As with Greenglow, I am only interested in the reproducibly observable facts. (You've heard this from me before. I'm sure you remember.)

In the post just previous to this one (which is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD), I directly offered to send you physical evidence by way of the USPS, and you ignored that, while at the same time stating that you "request physical/mechanical evidence", which you have already summarily refused to accept, much less examine. (This technique worked for the Pope with Galileo, so it will work on anyone else, right? Just refuse to look into the telescope! So you're trying to set back science another 300 years, just like the Pope did with Galileo.)

You produced another ad hominium attack, two with one blow(!), by your expression regarding: "Steve Smith, whom you have clearly damned with very faint praise", a thinly disguised ad hominium attack directed at Steve and me at the same time, in other words, attacking me and Smith at the same time.

The PUBLICALLY RECORDED fact of the matter is I gave him a resoundingly supportive expression, saying, "Regular features of electrically carved landscapes have been referred to by Steve in terms of "Rosenwieg instabilities" in ferrofluids, which is a quite striking and correct understanding of the situation.".

I suggest you use your lies and deceptions on someone who doesn't already know who you are and what you do and how you do it. For those unfamiliar with debunking techniques, see the link provided above, from Nobel Laureate Brian Josephson's website. Also see this article by Josephson at http://www.skepticalaboutskeptics.org/e ... disbelief/

It is my intention to participate in this forum as a research partner, to contribute to the real and valid scientific progress being made here. "Truth will out.", as the saying goes. (You've heard me say that before too. At least you should change your pen name to one that no-one on the planet will recognize.)

G'day

Goldenthread

Unread post by Goldenthread » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:49 am

Code: Select all

[code][code][code]
[/code][/code][/code]Greetings to all this is my first post here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BQyPQTq-4 This ia a little video I made to whet the appetite of my regular listeners .. I intend on bringing as many as I can to explore the EU :-)
Kind regards Vin

Bomb20

Unread post by Bomb20 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 am

Hi Vin,

thank you very much for your efforts and your video!

Some of the candidates for lightning bolts were unknown to me until now. For example I had completely missed the most impressive Faroe Islands before.

Very well done! :D

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Came across these impressive images of volcanic features in the Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
(You can download full size images at http://www.dlr.de/dlr/en/desktopdefault ... lery/14760)

Looks like possible electrical scarring to me.
Detail of cratering

~Paul

toweringQ

Unread post by toweringQ » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Two questions: does anyone know of a centralized listing of potential electrical scar sites? I have quite a lot of pins in my map and wonder if any of them are unique. Second, does anyone else think that Russia's Lake Baikal and surrounding environs looks a bit like a smaller, mirror image of vallis marinaris? Mainstream says it is a rift valley, but as there is no significant seismic activity or evidence of vulcanism, I have to wonder about it.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:33 am

This thread is it, toweringQ.
At least it is a good place to put them.

I was watching a crazy show about the Loch Ness monster.
The "monster" was neither here nor there, for me, I was looking at the lake.

They had lovely 3D simulations of this incredibly deep lake.
Showed straight sides that go down to the bottom.
The phrase "fault line" was used a lot, but to me it looked like a huge carved rill.
Like it could have been carved in a day by a huge plasma discharge.