It was a dream i had that ended up bringing me here..

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

It was a dream i had that ended up bringing me here..

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:44 pm

I know its madness but im going to tell you anyway.

I had a dream a while back that I was out floating in space. To my left I could see this guy that looked like an old man carrying a stick, if you can imagine that he was made out of stars or suns of all different colors and between the stars it was like electrical arcs that went back and forth really fast between the stars or points.

To my right was a giant swirling of dust going round a center point. While it reminded me of dust, it moved more like water. Some sides were grey some were black and some shiny and it twinkled as it rolled. If you've ever seen capelin fish roll it reminded me of that.

Anyway I was looking at this old man made of stars and I had the feeling that both he and the swirling dust were extremely massive. At first he didn't seem to see me and kept looking into the swirl. Then he turned in my direction and all I could see was eyes that looked like a white sun with many points coming off of it in all directions.

after that I seemed to cut into a scene from the movie the black hole where the robot was helping the trashed robot and the red robot was coming and it just ended. Im not even sure it was a scene from the movie but it was that movie. The robots are unmistakable.

Very strange dream and the oddest part about it is that I can still remember it plain as day anytime I think of it. Then I got to thinking why I was at the black hole, but there was no hole to speak of. Just the dust swirl.

Later I found this place, and now its even more f*ked up.

Anyhow this place seems to have an open mind and I thought it was worth sharing. Mock if you must. The sharing is complete.
its all lies.

flyingcloud

Re: It was a dream i had that ended up bringing me here..

Unread post by flyingcloud » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 am

whatever brought you here, welcome

when the student is ready so they say

enjoy your stay

Webbman

Re: It was a dream i had that ended up bringing me here..

Unread post by Webbman » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 am

Thanks

It appears, as always, that I have much to learn and relearn. There is a lot of information here to sift through my spaghetti strainer.

I find this group to be fascinating to be honest. Not that everyone is right or wrong with the ideas, but that there are ideas. I don't necessarily agree with all of them but I consider it important that they be evaluated and not ignored.

I tip my hat to all of you who have spent your lives searching for the truth or at the very least have questions.
its all lies.