The Primer Fields?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Anteski

Re: The Primer Fields?

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 am

A key theoretic point regarding physicists' rejection of the aether concept involved Michelson and Morley's (Dayton Miller's predecessors) working hypothesis that an aether should be inertial, like the familiar earthbound energic phenomena, so they based their M&M Expt. on demonstrating a so-called "wind" effect which they could measure using optical measurements of light-refraction taken at different angles. -Not finding an "aether wind" effect, they concluded there is no aether, and then physicists like Einstein started coming up with models to show how the world could work without any aetheric transmissional medium.

In the aether theory above, based on the concept of an aether derived from elemental oscillational points of Space, an aether would be non-inertial. Instead, it would be composed of adjacent contiguous aether units that came from intimately-close elemental points in Space. Thus, there would not be any inertial "aether wind" - a "disproof of the aether" concept that physics has based its relativity construct upon ever since. -However, the aether would instead work via intimate-contact resonances, in the aether, that transmit energic impulses contiguously.

Physics smugly falls back on earthbound quantum observations (which are internally consistent and mathematically consistent, one must grant) as explaining cosmic systems as well, and continues to rely on it completely for theories of cosmic origins.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:02 am

Vincent, P.S. - In case you may want to help me prove the ether model, the field test I want to do would need a financial sponsor to back it, as it would be expensive. Someone with scientific background to tell such a person "I know of someone with an interesting proposal..."

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 am

Michael Anteski wrote:Vincent, P.S. - In case you may want to help me prove the ether model, the field test I want to do would need a financial sponsor to back it, as it would be expensive. Someone with scientific background to tell such a person "I know of someone with an interesting proposal..."
Can you briefly explain how you intend to prove the ether model, and what kind of damage are you looking at?
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:41 am

Vincent,

I had sent you a private message about it. I guess you haven't been checking your EU mailbox.

I am not seeking to promulgate details on the internet of such a proposition. It would be a private venture at least initially if it can be done. Hope you check your mailbox. Thanks for your interest.
Michael

lepape2

Unread post by lepape2 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi all, first timer here. Just a regular laymen with an unquenchable side curiosity in science. I'm one of those who would LOVE to see The primer fields merge with the EU and its electric gravity.

I'm trying to figure out how LaPoint manufactured his bowl shaped emitters and I figured it would be fun to try out the same shape and run simulations. I downloaded FEMM and tried to reproduce a relatively close replica bowl's geometry. I don't know how he casted it, what material he used and the precise magnetization configuration.

I was wondering if your guys more educated in the matter could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Should there be a bended magnetization direction or an uneven North / South pole distribution? I can't get the basic bowl shaped magnetic field, let alone have a confinement dome / flip / choke rings. There are some interesting shapes though. Going in totally blind, here is a whole bunch of magnetization directions I tried. :roll:

---->>>>>>Clic THIS LINK to browse the 9 versions<<<<<----

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:49 pm

lepape2 wrote»
.... to see The primer fields merge with the EU and its electric gravity.

I'm trying to figure out how LaPoint manufactured his bowl shaped emitters
Start with magnetized hollow sphere, and fold (two ways possible) into bowl shape. Center holes are from rotation spindle. imo
Can use unfired magneto-ceramics (clay) also.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10#p103010

WJYoung

Unread post by WJYoung » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, forum. I requested access because this recent POTD reminded me of LaPoint's videos and I wanted to see what people thought. I reviewed what has been discussed in this thread only briefly (14 pages) and saw comments that we don't see LaPoint's bowl-shaped magnets in space, so their usefulness in understanding what we observe in space is limited. I thought I saw another comment saying that what is really needed is the electric current that would create a magnetic field of this shape. I thought the picture in this article was describing just that, so I checked the forums and no one was talking about it. Then I finally noticed the caption, "Conventional understanding"!

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2015/0 ... r-plasmas/

How can we create a bowl-shaped magnetic field without actual bowl-shaped magnets?