Cannabis Hemp Seeds

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Cannabis Hemp Seeds

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm with you all the way mylesohowe, and I know there are others on TB
who are too, but I wouldn't expect a big response to your posts, we
are too busy tryng to figure out redshift. :roll:
The ancient Egyptians used Hemp for just about everything. Their food staples
were fortified beer and bread.
Image Image
Industrial hemp is grown in Canada, but it is more difficult to get
seeds for the industrial variety than the medical variety! I have been
pushing to get forest clear-cuts helicopter planted with the industrial
variety, it improves soil friability. In conjunction with Sunn Hemp,
which is cultivated for forage and nitrogen fixing, though not seed setting
in the northern latitudes, I know we could feed, fuel, house and clothe
the world with no problem. Why don't we?
Buckminster Fuller, and others, warned us of the military industrial complex,
and LAWCAP, that is why his works are not taught at school.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

ItJustMakesSense

Unread post by ItJustMakesSense » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:12 pm

do you personally eat the seeds?

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

mylesohowe wrote:Psychoactive cannabis like molecules are found in mothers milk (and normal milk), yet cannabis is illegal!
The "war" against cannabis has never been about psychoactivity. The PTB could'nt care less about that; it's just the political flag they wave at the gullible masses which, as we all know, generates billions anually in revenues for both government and private industries worldwide.

The sustainable industrial applications of hemp for everything the body needs; nourishment, clothing, habitat, etc., are what have those nitwits scared outta their narrow, controlling, type "A" minds - always have been - starting with good ol' heavily timber-invested Willy Hearst, and various other industrial playmates. From there, it has grown into a muti-headed, out-of-control behemoth.

. . . Not to be confused with the Church of Mainstream Cosmology. :|
It's all about perception.

baraveryhelles

Unread post by baraveryhelles » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 am

Cannabis could be used instead of cutting down trees so much. It grows faster than trees and processes that are more environmentally friendly. He is described as the most efficient plant on earth.

Maxwell Jennings

Unread post by Maxwell Jennings » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:28 pm

I think it would be the perfect plant for later-stage terraforming. That hemp ale tastes pretty dang good!

National Health Federation:

http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=497

"Medical marijuana is becoming more and more associated with anti-carcinogenic effects, which are responsible in preventing or delaying the development of cancer. This means that cannabinoids offer cancer patients a therapeutic option in the treatment of highly invasive cancers."

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am

Car bodies made out of hemp fiber.
Canadian Cannabis Car called Kestrel Coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0qZOF9 ... re=related
Cheaper then synthetic carbodies solution.
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

Kilgore Trout

Unread post by Kilgore Trout » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 pm

I can't see any reason why certain substances are legal while Mcdonalds can legally add its influx of poisons to our society. If hemp is really that valuable as a nutritious superfood, as claimed above and this is a known fact, then why can't we grow it legally and consume it? It seems the Government in this country doesn't want us to be healthy. Actually that's right it doesn't. You see certain elected officials make millions if not billions of dollars from lobbyists from the health care industry. It is absolutely obsurd. Health care companies such as the pharmacutical giants, and insurance heathens don't want happy health humans, because if we were all happy and healthy they would go bankrupt. There are so many success stories out there from people who have used nutrition as a their cure for cancer. But the cancer industry is almost as large and powerful if not more than the oil industry. Good nutrition from whole plant based foods is the only way to succesfully keep the body working correctly.
Just research the Gerson Clinic. Gerson's daughter know runs it but he discovered that you can cure cancer patients from giving them a completely whole foods plant based diet. The clinic claims almost 100% success with almost all forms of cancer. I have even read of heart disease not only being slowed down but reversed from full vegan diets. But yet these are the doctors who have to close shop in the U.S. and move their clinics to Mexico where they don't make holistic medicin a crime. The U.S. claims the health care bill will help to cut costs by prevention, but until they give us the correct information on how to feed our over-weight faces, their will only be more costs and disease.
And one last point. Not only food has cured cancer, but I know most of you have heard of Orgone. Wilhelm Reich created his Orgone machine years ago and claimed it helped to cure cancer. But this man was thrown in jail for his work. Hmmmmm. Why would they want to throw this man in jail instead of fund his research? Figure it out. Its the same for anyone who discovers something that will truely better society. They are castrated. true scientists and doctors alike are not given a pass to get real information out there. Why?