What happens to our EM field when we die?

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby skypeter » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi Guys,

Items of observation. In near death experiences witnesses report they float upwards and in experiments can identify objects on top of theatre furniture not visible from the table in the surgical theatre. Also patients have reported incidents when they were well under. Further there was an interesting case when a lady had a recurring dream of walking up a path in a meadow to an old house. Eventually this location was identified. Locals gave a detailed account of a lady "ghost" which walked this exact route. This is just one of several cases I know where people leave their bodies and are seen at a distance or as a "ghost". Some elements of "remote viewing" techniques can come into this. This plasma body is known in different cultures as the "Ka" (Egyptian), it appears to be able to maintain it's integrity and form but does appear to need to refuel. In Kirlian photography the torn leaf maintains its energy imprint for three days but then fades to the new torn shape. So yes, energy is being lost. If "ghost" very faintly glow they are by definition losing some energy as photons. My experience indicates plasma bodies can "refuel" by energy transfer from other living people, electrical sources, earth energy vortex points and plasma sources in space which is full of energy. The method of operation is attraction rather than mechanical drive (Newton) and the navigation is by "intent". As described in one contact recorded as "ideo motor movement". All the very best with your research, seek and you may find. From Peter
skypeter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am
Location: Europe

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby KeepitRealMark » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 pm

I always thought it was amusing how people claim that a "Ghost", described as some form of energy, lingering around an old haunt, can be “seen” to have a shape like a man or a child. How do ghosts have a visible sex as a small girl or and old man. How are ghost seen wearing clothing? Are the clothing ghost too? What energy would produce ghost cotton shirts? How can a ghost be heard talking… without a set of lungs to blow air over the voice box they don’t have either? Why can a ghost knock something off a table without any physical body/matter to touch it? Why can’t a person do that while they are still alive? Magical powers I guess. If a ghost can move something, why don’t they steal cars for a joy ride? I would/will if I come back as a ghost.

I have many more questions about ghosts, but I can never find one to ask.
They all seem to run and hide whenever I come around.

As for people having visions of themselves floating after a near death experience, it is all still contained within their mind. When the Dr.s And Nurses see the person rise up floating in the air, then I’ll pay attention to those stories.

It requires something to contain the energy. Like a living body.
When the energy is gone, in our case, sadly, so is the container.
Does a Battery have a ghost? If a human can have a ghost, so can a car battery.
KeepitRealMark
Guest
 

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby StevenJay » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm

KeepitRealMark wrote:As for people having visions of themselves floating after a near death experience, it is all still contained within their mind. When the Dr.s And Nurses see the person rise up floating in the air, then I’ll pay attention to those stories.

Oh, for crying out loud, stop being so obtuse! People's physical bodies don't levitate! Their etheric bodies - their conscious awareness is what rises up! Besides, that's a completely different topic in a different thread. Aren't you even paying attention to what's being talked about?? :evil:

KeepitRealMark wrote:It requires something to contain the energy. Like a living body.
When the energy is gone, in our case, sadly, so is the container.
Does a Battery have a ghost? If a human can have a ghost, so can a car battery

More disjointed jibberish. What are you talking about here, and what does it have to do with the topic at hand?

Your glib, simplistic, opinionated remarks regarding concepts of an etheric or spiritual nature - concepts that you have already dismissed out of hand - show an inability (or unwillingness) to comprehend, let alone, entertain them. I think you've made it abundantly clear to everyone on this forum as to your "rock solid" position on those topics. So, why do you keep revisiting them? Because you're sure not advancing the discussions - only belittling them and anyone who isn't in lock-step with your personal version of "reality."
It's all about perception.
User avatar
StevenJay
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 am
Location: Northern Arizona

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby Jarvamundo » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I think you've made it abundantly clear to everyone on this forum as to your "rock solid" position on those topics. So, why do you keep revisiting them? Because you're sure not advancing the discussions - only belittling them and anyone who isn't in lock-step with your personal version of "reality."

Image
yeah... it's gettin a little lame...
User avatar
Jarvamundo
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby KeepitRealMark » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 am

Jarvamundo wrote:
I think you've made it abundantly clear to everyone on this forum as to your "rock solid" position on those topics. So, why do you keep revisiting them? Because you're sure not advancing the discussions - only belittling them and anyone who isn't in lock-step with your personal version of "reality."

Image
yeah... it's gettin a little lame...



I was replying to the comment above mine… talking Ghosts as a possible option.
Letting their imagination rule their belief system.
People insisting that the impossible happens gets a little boring.


The concept of Spirits is ridiculous.
I fully comprehend them… as absurdly childish in this day and age.
Maybe you people will find reality… someday.
Some of you appear to be hopeless... "Dreamers"
I’ll have to continue to point the way.
Like it or not.

Good Luck


“Their etheric bodies - their conscious awareness is what rises up!”

Too Funny!!

The mind having visions without it's physical body are simply delusions.
KeepitRealMark
Guest
 

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby skypeter » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 am

Meanwhile back at the plot.... We are talking about a very important subject. The personal beliefs of someone are probably governed by the way they were brought up. They say the first six years programmes the mind for life. But consider this people please... It would seem that when someone enters this other state, be it when alive or "dead", the reality which they perceive is in part what they expect. It even works in daily life, people tend to see what they expect to see, what they are comfortable with. You see the whole prospect of living in one form or another after "death" brings into play the concept of more responsibility. As with the teachings of the East, they think one comes back according to ones Karma, don't step on the spider, it might be Uncle George who died last year....

However in all the banter with you folks there is raised some serious questions which some observed facts might help us with. I have "seen" objects disappear, using a pulsed DC Tesla coil interference matrix. I have also witnesses who have seen things appear. It is a fact that atoms come and go from structures at room temperature without the function of either fission or fusion. So the idea that there could be parallel levels just off this frequency is not so crazy as events and experiments indicate that is in fact the case. More on that later. Just chew on that for a bit. Peter.
skypeter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am
Location: Europe

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby skypeter » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 am

Further to that chewing, just sent, there was another observation which came out of the near death witnesses experiences. A guy who had not lived so good a life and been told by his Pastor that he would burn in HELL, had a near death experience ( a motor accident ). While clinically dead (we get them back quite often now) he saw flames and felt he was going to burn in Hell as predicted. However after a while this vision passed by. As with many such accounts he had found himself going up a tunnel, and in this instance after a while it seemed he had made some kind of decision to come back, give it another go, and bang there he was back in his body in hospital dealing with all the pain of it all.
I know there are "chemical" explanations put forward for this kind of account, but in life and may be in "death" it seems one makes ones own reality come true. So be careful what you wish and try to remember why you believe it, is that what your Mother told you at her knee, when Mother knew best? :o
skypeter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am
Location: Europe

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby KeepitRealMark » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 am

skypeter wrote:Further to that chewing, just sent, there was another observation which came out of the near death witnesses experiences. A guy who had not lived so good a life and been told by his Pastor that he would burn in HELL, had a near death experience ( a motor accident ). While clinically dead (we get them back quite often now) he saw flames and felt he was going to burn in Hell as predicted. However after a while this vision passed by. As with many such accounts he had found himself going up a tunnel, and in this instance after a while it seemed he had made some kind of decision to come back, give it another go, and bang there he was back in his body in hospital dealing with all the pain of it all.
I know there are "chemical" explanations put forward for this kind of account, but in life and may be in "death" it seems one makes ones own reality come true. So be careful what you wish and try to remember why you believe it, is that what your Mother told you at her knee, when Mother knew best? :o



Hi skypeter

I wouldn't dispute any of that post.
Some people imagine the most absurd ideas.
I’m starting to think there are those here that will believe
Peter Pan and Never Never Land is a real place, and they are going there in their afterlife.

The “Tunnel” some claim to see, with light at the end, is a result of the brain deprived of Oxygen for a brief period. It is a quite natural physical condition.
KeepitRealMark
Guest
 

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby StevenJay » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 am

KeepitRealMark wrote:Letting their imagination rule their belief system.
People insisting that the impossible happens gets a little boring.
The concept of Spirits is ridiculous.
I fully comprehend them… as absurdly childish in this day and age.
Maybe you people will find reality… someday.
Some of you appear to be hopeless... "Dreamers"
I’ll have to continue to point the way.
Like it or not.

Looks as though your proselytizing agenda, which has no place on this forum, has finally reared it's head. I think it's time to say goodnight, Gracie.
It's all about perception.
User avatar
StevenJay
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 am
Location: Northern Arizona

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby KeepitRealMark » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

StevenJay wrote:
KeepitRealMark wrote:Letting their imagination rule their belief system.
People insisting that the impossible happens gets a little boring.
The concept of Spirits is ridiculous.
I fully comprehend them… as absurdly childish in this day and age.
Maybe you people will find reality… someday.
Some of you appear to be hopeless... "Dreamers"
I’ll have to continue to point the way.
Like it or not.

Looks as though your proselytizing agenda, which has no place on this forum, has finally reared it's head. I think it's time to say goodnight, Gracie.



Hey Steve... go back to sleep. You're better off in your Dream Land.

Good Night Tinkerbell
KeepitRealMark
Guest
 

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby Sparky » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:18 am

skypeter ,"I have "seen" objects disappear, using a pulsed DC Tesla coil interference matrix."

was this a u-tube event?..or any kind of a controlled experiment?

skypeter ,"We are talking about a very important subject. "


sure are!..belief that a "soul" will go to a special place of free sex and beauty if the person straps on a bomb and indiscriminately kills people in order to satisfy some delusional being is somewhat important.

Or just that the same or another delusional being will sanction and reward someone for torturing and killing in an endless cycle of vengence, greed, and just plain psychotic mayhem is another example of how important it is.

doing a sky fairy's will is not humane, considering that all brands of sky fairies are less compassionate, empathetic, and honorable than the most compassionate, empathetic and honorable humans, being, such as it is, a small number.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
Sparky
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby KeepitRealMark » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Sparky wrote:
skypeter ,"I have "seen" objects disappear, using a pulsed DC Tesla coil interference matrix."

was this a u-tube event?..or any kind of a controlled experiment?

skypeter ,"We are talking about a very important subject. "


sure are!..belief that a "soul" will go to a special place of free sex and beauty if the person straps on a bomb and indiscriminately kills people in order to satisfy some delusional being is somewhat important.

Or just that the same or another delusional being will sanction and reward someone for torturing and killing in an endless cycle of vengence, greed, and just plain psychotic mayhem is another example of how important it is.

doing a sky fairy's will is not humane, considering that all brands of sky fairies are less compassionate, empathetic, and honorable than the most compassionate, empathetic and honorable humans, being, such as it is, a small number.




Hey Sparky

There's something about you I like and respect a lot.
I call it "Commonsense"..."Intelligence"
An Honest Rational approach to life.

Have a Great Day
KeepitRealMark
Guest
 

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby skypeter » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm

The thing with this area of science is the difficulty in repeating the experiment. For example when the Hutchinson effects are observed, when matter translocates, or anti gravity, or gravity annulment is observed it appears to be a function of three transmitters which cause an interference effect. You see holograms work by that and can even form a virtual lens which will bend light. (Note UFOs often are seen to have three balls deployed underneath = transmitters). So added to that in the local Cosmos we have an effect called "jitter. Jitter is is the mean average of chaos from all gravimetric and scalar events within range of that location, the point being that the tuning of the three transmitters is a variable not a constant, so a UFO (IAC) hovers with slight movement, or falls via a butterfly action. Like a helicopter, static hover is the most difficult manoeuvre. So if one sets up a "controlled experiment" exactly as it happened before it can take about ten attempts to get the tuning correct, and a moment later it will different. And yet in all of the research in IAC's they rarely crash and manoeuvre with amazing accuracy.

Perhaps I am drifting off theme, unless we say they may come from a parallel Universe from which people are born and into which they "die". If this is all over your head, sorry you are programmed to disbelieve this, as those who know and the Higher Orders of Freemasons (above 33) have an avowed policy to keep the general public in gross ignorance.

The truth is uncomfortable but the point I was making before is you create your afterlife, which is why the Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as they wished to be, not as they were and built time machines while burying their dead in The Valley of The Kings and The Valley of The Queens, not in the Pyramids which worked on resonance.
skypeter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am
Location: Europe

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby moses » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:18 pm

if emf's manifest and sustain in sequential order(s) then spontaneously manifesting "consciousness" should be possible, and considering the vast (infinite?) amounts and distributions of emf's cosmically (in the heavens) it would then be probable (if not inevitable).
rub-er circuits


The logical answer is that there is a connection beween some e/m location and whatever it is that produces experiencing or consciousness. This would prevent consciousness being swamped. And this highlights that there is a difference between e/m pulses and experiencing - like the scent of a rose. So experiencing is something that attaches itself to some physical location and responds with different experiencing dependent upon the e/m pulses that pass through that location.

If one looks into this further one finds that not only does experiencing attach and respond but it has attributes and qualities and is capable of producing e/m pulses at that location also. And experiencing surely will not be destroyed at physical death - just become unattached.
Mo
moses
 
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Adelaide

Re: What happens to our EM field when we die?

Unread postby skypeter » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 am

It would appear from observation that where as we take for granted the stable nature of matter, even over millions of years, that em fields can maintain coherence. One can see in loose matter configurations like weather patterns a mobile structure, be it fluid. One can see in structured magnetic fields, as in electronics, fixed and manipulated fields, but we associate these with hardware. In the case of software we see mobile complex patterns and programs working, almost thinking and capable of being transported. We have still not figured out how you can have a mobile coherent em field, however the Sun itself seems to represent such a structure. In material science we see that being the result of matter (iron, hydrogen and such) under the influence of gravity giving rise to em functions through fission etc. But the real truth in the Universe would appear to be the opposite of this. The em fields bring together energy structures, and these give rise to the formation and creation of matter. Matter is an effect of em fields not the other way round.

If you think on this it answers a lot of questions and takes us into real logic rather than the mythical and non-logical ideas we have held in our primitive past. Everything from the Cosmos being made by some dear sweet old chap in the sky in six days, to the even more insane idea that it happened from nothing by some form of Cosmic explosion. Man has always been fascinated by bangs ever since and before the Chinese invented fireworks. It has a sense of power. But the greatest powers in the Universe are structured and appear to be influenced by intent, emotion and attraction, an idea "monkey mind" in ones brain has difficulty getting it's head around. (Re. "2001" by Arthur C. Clarke). Peter. 8-)
skypeter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am
Location: Europe

PreviousNext

Return to The Human Question

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest