Maya Physics

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Phorce

Maya Physics

Unread post by Phorce » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:41 am

2012, Galactic Cosmology & A New World Age, 29th April, 2009, Susan Joy Rennison, B.Sc.Hons. (Physics with Geophysics).

Alternative title: Beware the 2012 Bandwagonistas!

http://www.susanrennison.com/Index_2012 ... mology.htm

Carlos Barrios is a representative of the Maya lineage that has survived from before the Spanish conquest. According to this article they hid their libraries before the Spanish arrived.
Prophecies let us know of the coming of the conquistadors of Europe. This allowed the Mayans to prepare for this invasion. They did a lot of work before the Spaniards came to Latin America. Part of that work was to create secret libraries to keep the codices. The great elders were transferred and migrated to other areas that were inaccessible. The elders informed their people of the prophecies, what was going to happen, and that it was unavoidable. They instructed them that they must be prepared not fight it, but to let it happen.
Gerardo Barrios

Listen to the interview with Carlos Barrios from 21:00 and he describes a larger vortex involving the larger cosmic structures of Galaxies that appears to be a description of Birkland currents made up of Galaxies (fractality - self similar). This can be seen in the Millennium Simulation - Max-Planck-Institute for Astrophysics.

This revelation is a major confirmation of other metaphysical sources and implies that Mayan Elders are tracking a Universe-Galaxy Alignment related to Najt (the Mayan name for space-time) interpreted using spiral mathematics ...
The Mayan outlook appears to be an advanced form of Physics unified with the sacred. Measuring cycles of the Fractality of Birkland currents at greater and greater levels that creates Galaxies but also forms meta currents made up of entire groups of Galaxies (as is seen in the Millennium Simulation).

There must be much here that an Electric/Plasma Universe physicist could share with these Mayan elders and that matches with the already established link between laboratory plasma experiments and mythological observations. Much like the appearance in 1989 of Earth encircling Equatorial Electrojet ‘serpents’ discussed in the article.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

JaJa

Re: Maya Physics

Unread post by JaJa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Listen to the interview with Carlos Barrios from 21:00 and he describes a larger vortex involving the larger cosmic structures of Galaxies that appears to be a description of Birkland currents made up of Galaxies (fractality - self similar).
not that clear but some interesting information in there. I've read some of the literature on catastrophe here and have no reason to think that if its happened before that it wont happen again, everything works in cycles, maybe were getting to the point where we swallow our own tail?

JJ
Omnia in numeris sita sunt

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 am

If you read the article I linked then you will see that Susan Joy Rennison, B.Sc.Hons. (Physics with Geophysics) completely exposes the catastrophe scenario AS COMPLETELY WRONG. A scenario currently being promoted by the usual vested interests. This has up till now completely obscured the ACTUAL TEACHINGS being put out there by ACTUAL MAYA WHO WEREN'T KILLED OFF BY THE SPANISH INVASION (the inheritors of that lineage). There is a lot of political propaganda out there that gets in the way of the Science. For example you could check out Mexico Unconquered that cuts through all the misinformation to reveal a living Maya civilisation that was not destroyed by the Spanish invasion. This is very important in terms of EU theory and Plasma Cosmology because this culture has kept astronomical records over thousands of years based on their own Science.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 am

hi phorce

i did read the article and it would have been much easier to follow if she had adopted a referencing system, linking back to orginal sources, without throwing it all into a list at the end and leaving the reader to make head and tails of it, but that's just my personal preference, and what i am taught to do as a student. ;)

i don't think i mentioned anywhere in my original response that i think a catastrophe is going to take place in 2012, i commented on literature that i have read from D Talbott and watched on EU, i.e. symbols of an alien sky, and said in a roundabout way "if its happened before i dont see why it wont happen again". Maybe i should have been a little clearer to avoid looking like part of the 2012 bandwagon ;)

My metaphor using the Ouroboros symbol of a serpent swallowing its tail, as far as i am aware, isnt related to reaching a moment in "catastrophe" but more in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, i recently had this to say on my personal blog http://urbanshakedowns.wordpress.com/20 ... 0/nothing/
This ancient symbol makes reference to the ‘cyclic’ nature of creation and self reference. Embedded into this reference is the association with ‘apperception’ and its through this that we gain a rather stunning insight into a deeper understanding that was shared by our ancestors;

Apperception (from the Latin, ad-: “to, toward, or to go near” and percipere: “to perceive, gain, secure, learn, or feel”) is a term that can describe various aspects of perception and consciousness in such fields as psychology, philosophy and epistemology.
i do certainly acknowledge the following at a personal level;

That i am in a period of transition that has been described by Mayan and other indigenous elders as a purging, cleansing, quickening and awakening. I can't vouch for others but this appeared to begin in 2007.

That it feels like i am experiencing the birth of a new age which is hard to explain. I cant vouch for others.

i do not believe the mainstream global warming hype and believe it is cosmic related rather than planet related.

i acknowledge that the universe is 99.999% plasma.

in fact i would acknowledge a great deal of what has been listed, some of the proofs i am trying to work through as i dont wish to commit myself to "blind" faith ;)

JJ

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 pm

JaJa wrote: in fact i would acknowledge a great deal of what has been listed, some of the proofs i am trying to work through as i dont wish to commit myself to "blind" faith ;)

JJ
No, not blind faith. That's why I started this thread. To highlight the necessity of actually asking the Maya seriously how they are measuring what appear to be these electrical shifts. Has a knowledgable Physicist or Cosmologist actually approached these elders respectfully and asked them how they do it ? I bet the answer would be very different from the "New Age Escapism" faith based interpretations.

There is obviously some evidence out there to back up the possible Physics here as I think has been identified by the Maya using their physics.

Is the solar system entering a nearby interstellar cloud ?
A model based on different observations of the local interstellar medium, indicates the presence of a very close interstellar cloud in front of the Scorpius-Ophiuchus association (almost in the direction of glactic center) approaching the solar system from a distance of about 0.03 pc at a velocity of about 15-20 km s -1.
In terms of of the current EU proponents interest in the mythological revealing of EU phenomena I'm surprised I've not heard more about the Maya, although I have not read the EU books yet.

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 am

hi

i would love to see correspondence between a physicist/researcher and a mayan seer or elder.

maybe you should ask D Talbott what he thinks? ;)

JJ

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 am

All respects to the EU proponents but there must be hundreds of other Scientists out there who would do this as well.

Phorce

Unread post by Phorce » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 am

It's official;
The New Cosmic Age has arrived!

[Edit: Huge copyright and forum rules breach deleted - Copyright 2003 - 2010 Joyfire Publishing. All rights reserved.]

http://www.susanrennison.com/Index_NASA_News1.htm

Is anyone tracking this ? This MASSIVE !
Last edited by davesmith_au on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed breach of copyright and forum rules - DS.