Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

soulsurvivor

Re: Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:57 pm

My apologies for the double entry... :oops:

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Solesurvivor said: And I'll have to bow out of the discussion. I don't have the knowledge base to discuss any of this. I only have personal experience that isn't well received in forums of scientific review.
Well, that's too bad. I think you underestimate your intelligence. The fact that you were not "well received" in scientific forums shows how intelligent you must be. :D

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:57 am

Lizzie wrote:
One of the alchemical goals is to create an eternal body for post-mortal continuation of the spirit and the soul. Both the western and Chinese alchemists felt this could be accomplished in a lifetime, with the help of God, or the Self. This vessel for immortality is the Diamond Body.
Now that is new age crap. :)
Your soul is in effect your post-mortem body. Spirit is indestructable as, in this context, it is a seed of the godhead; everything has one, it is the anima mundi - life. Alchemy, simply put, is about making your kundalini active and then having control over it. In this it is no different from what yogis, Sufis, Qabalists etc, etc, do - they all involve going within. It involves a lot of medition and contemplation; it's nothing to do with chemistry sets. It is not dissimilar to Tantra as it involves controlling or using the energy which is generally used in an orgasm. This is one reason why most of the above advocate celibacy. This is also one of the reasons why (male) masturbation features in various creation myths from around the world, e.g. the Egyptians. It is a Divine spark or seed which is being transmitted. Seeds, germs and sperms also feature in mythology. Alchemy books constantly tell the reader to watch Nature, study Nature, investigate Nature. And by Nature they mean in your own garden or local park not necessarily galaxies and stars.
The Philosopher's Stone is nothing to do with a diamond body. The stone is made by the alchemist after he (or she) has become an alchemist, that is, after they have mastered themselves.
The alchemists who wrote about making a soul etc were writing at the time of the Inquisition. This is also the period when alchemy was supposed to be about making gold from lead. To Christians, it is okay to be a greedy capitalist but not okay to try to better yourself spiritually or to try to find god on your own. Sufis have a similar problem working within the confines of Islam. Many Sufis also have paid with their lives for their beliefs.
A lot of mythological tales and fairy tales are alchemy. e.g. Perseus and Andromeda, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the 7 Dwarves (chakras?). Once you begin to understand the symbolism these stories become even better. Alchemy is everywhere, it's not just in the writings of crusty old medieval nut-cases.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:42 am

Soulsurvivor,
Lizzie wrote:
lizzie wrote:
Solesurvivor said: And I'll have to bow out of the discussion. I don't have the knowledge base to discuss any of this. I only have personal experience that isn't well received in forums of scientific review.
Well, that's too bad. I think you underestimate your intelligence. The fact that you were not "well received" in scientific forums shows how intelligent you must be. :D
I'll second that. Never you mind the Church of Science, we are all heretics here. You post away. There are no daft questions only daft answers and I'm sure that Lizzie and I can provide those. :lol:
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 am

Gray Cloud said:

Lizzie wrote:
One of the alchemical goals is to create an eternal body for post-mortal continuation of the spirit and the soul. Both the western and Chinese alchemists felt this could be accomplished in a lifetime, with the help of God, or the Self. This vessel for immortality is the Diamond Body.

Now that is new age crap
Gray Cloud, that is not my personal quote; it came from the link below.

http://zero-point.tripod.com/diamondbody/dbodytoc.html.

You may feel that it’s all “new age” bunk, but there are many people who believe it. True, many are “new age” groups, but there are just as many who represent ancient Buddhist traditions.

The story of Padmasambhava is not a "new age" tale

http://www.muktinath.org/buddhism/padmasambhava1.htm
http://www.muktinath.org/buddhism/padmasambhava2.htm

I chose the link above because it attempted to describe the actual alchemical process of involved in turning carbon into diamonds. After all I would want them to prove to me first that they can actually create a “diamond body” before I would want to become a believer. :D

I do agree with you that what we are presented with today is mainly the “new age” perspective. I am sure the ancient Tibetan tradition is so far removed from this that it would be totally unrecognizable to all but its most advanced adepts.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:53 am

Lizzie
I know you didn't write it, I should have put quoted not wroted. :oops: I read some of the stuff on the linked page.
The Buddhist stuff is different, they are talking symbolically not literally (I'd guess). Buddhists seek Nirvana which is essentially re-absorption into the godhead, so I think a rock-hard body might be something of a handicap. Besides, as you said, diamond is just another form of carbon.
What did interest me on the Buddhism page was this:
My father is the self-arisen Samantabhadra.
My mother is the sphere of reality, Samantabhadri.
My caste is the union of primordial wisdom and the Dharmadhatu.
And my name is the glorious Padmasambhava
Which is not entirely dissimilar to this Orphic prayer:
I am a child of Earth and starry Heaven;
But my race is of Heaven alone.

There is another version which states something along the lines of 'my mother is the Earth and my father the heavens', which would make it even more similar.
Funny old world innit?
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:27 pm

ok, here goes... The diamond hard body being referred to is actually a state of existence that can happen within a human form when all conditions have been met. I'm truly ignorant of how it all really works, but I do know and have lived that existence during my lifetime, specifically for 3 months in 1997. That special state of existence, along with a lifetime of other "oddities", is why I continue to look for answers. I'm the root of the earth with regard to this reality, and yet, many personal experiences have been anything but "normal".

Specifically, I know, know exactly how that state of existence feels, lives, breathes, moves, thinks. I was light in body but still physical. I was constantly in a state of positive happiness. No negative was allowed by me. I could keep it on the perimeter of my reality. I had that power to do that. At times, the bliss showcased in the midst of standing wave structures around and within me. I could see and feel the shimmer of same. I could hear the orchestra of nature and all around me. I was a part of that. I glowed. People told me that I did. People I didn't even know would gravitate to me out in public, and most, just to touch me and smile. It was truly the most amazing time of my life. Everything and everyone was so easy, so happy, so loving, so healthy. And I know about the orgasmic feeling of it all. It didn't have anything to do with sex. It had everything to do with existence in physical life. From everything I can understand, not much for sure, it is similar to having a zero point within.

So, help me here. What atmospheric and astrological conditions were present during the months of May to the end of August in 1997?

I know my identity in my most recent past life, and I already know my identity in my next life. I know that I have an inner self, a darker body of form, that has made itself known, not only to me, but to a room full of medical personnel. This happened in November of 2004.

In no way can I ever believe that I'm so different from any other human. It is distressing to me to consider that I am different. I choose to think that I'm merely one of the first to evolve in this upcoming cycle of same. In my next life, I already know that I am a counselor for others going through same. I've known since 1990 how the rest of my life unfolds and the major events of that sequence. It's important that I continue for now because I will know when to let others know to move out of the way of a cataclysmic event that's coming here to my part of the world. I am not a prophet. I simply have memory.

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:40 pm

So, help me here. What atmospheric and astrological conditions were present during the months of May to the end of August in 1997?

You wouldn't want to tell us your month and year of birth ?
Mo

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Soulsurvivor -

I have read about indigo children. Could you be one?

Indigo Child
http://www.skepdic.com/indigo.html
Soulsurvivor said: At times, the bliss showcased in the midst of standing wave structures around and within me.
Wow. Are those standing waves causing entrainment?

I believe the purpose is to create a diamond body for use as a teaching vehicle after one becomes "homo luminous". I guess that means that a light being would still have a physical body albeit an imperishable one. :D

I ran across a really obscure reference mentioning the “use of sonic entrainment of the heart rhythm being braided into more complex and coherent patterns...which would then enable a person to create a diamond body”.

Certainly the use of vibration and harmonics makes sense. You can entrain both heart rhythms and brain waves; and every organ in the body has its own resonance frequency.

Sonic Entrainment
http://www.centerformusicmedicine.org/p ... inment.pdf

Sonic Entrainment
http://groups.google.com/group/lifetech ... fc01dff9b3

The Science of Audio Based Brainwave Entrainment
http://www.web-us.com/thescience.htm

Pulsed Magnetic Therapy and Brain Wave Entrainment
http://www.earthpulse.net/entrainment.htm

Sonic Brain Laboratry
http://www.music.utoronto.ca/about/inst ... ainlab.htm

Sonic Balancing
http://www.sonicbalancing.com/
Vibration can be measured in frequencies or cycles per second called Hertz (Hz).
Every organ, bone and tissue in the human body has its own separate resonant
frequency.

Bone Resonance, Low Frequency Massage, Alpha, Beta, Theta, Delta Brainwave Stimulation, Schuman Resonance, Mental Clarity, & Pineal Gland Stimulation.
Ceramics and diamond-coated graphite with pyrolytic carbon now used in bone matrix

Bone
http://www.worldscibooks.com/medsci/ete ... chap01.pdf

The bone mineral is an analogue of crystals of calcium phosphate

Natural and Synthetic Bone Graft Materials
http://www.azom.com/Details.asp?ArticleID=2636

New generation ceramic composites/hybrids

Pyrolytic Carbon and Metal/Metalloid Carbide Composites
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA= ... SPLAY=DESC

Nanotechnology in Medicine
http://research.med.helsinki.fi/corefac ... e_2007.pdf

Diamond coated graphite with pyrolytic carbon

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 am

My birthday is May 9, 1950. I'm not certain as to the time of my birth though.

In April of 1997, I was in the hospital for complications from congestive heart failure. I used my imagination to avoid the fear and the pain. I imagined I was a princess and everyone was seeing to my every need. I had a triple bypass in May and came home, still with my imaginary thought process intact. As I healed over the next few weeks, it became very apparent that my physical reality had changed along with my physical state of being. My heart surgeon couldn't get over the fact that I had not only healed so quickly, but that my heart had returned to normal function. I was considered a candidate for a heart transplant at the onset. I was humbled and grateful to be alive. The reality was somewhat like nirvana, but I've yet to find anyone that can identify with what I experienced. I was light in body. I did power walking daily. I took up line dancing. I was very physically fit. Medication was a daily aspirin and blood pressure pill and I didn't take that daily. I didn't take anything that was prescribed. Everyone and everything in my surrounding reality was positive. No one I knew was sick, or in pain. My husband was always happy. Trust me. :) That's not his normal personality. But what's so difficult to share is how I perceived it all and how it felt. It was ongoing, nonstop bliss. I loved being outside because I could hear and feel the music of nature. Trees and flowers and grass all have their own tones and it is all in perfect harmony. I could feel the sun giving me strength and power.

In late August of 1997, prior to Labor Day and Princess D's death, I was on my back patio lounge enjoying the late afternoon sun. I felt them before I saw them. First one, then two black triangle craft drifted silently in and hovered over my neighbor's roof viewing me. I telepathically read that they were human, but without human emotion, other than being surprised that I was using telepathy. That's all I could "see" before they cut me off from viewing. They viewed me some few minutes though before drifting off silently toward the south and disappearing. The next morning I didn't feel well, but it was a Saturday and I didn't go to the doctor. On Monday, while doing some errands at lunch, I had a physical collapse and my right side wasn't working with me. I went to the local doctor, many days of medical procedures, and eventually found that I had a small pin stroke next to the pineal gland. My blissful reality had ended.

And if this was the only unusual experience I'd ever had, then I could reason it into the imaginary realm and keep it there. But it's not the only unusual experience. I have memory of unusual experiences back to when I was a child. I have memory of my past life when I was an illiterate black man living in the deep south. I spent most of my life living outside. I have memory of my next life. I'm again a man, really heavy set and bald, and I'm a counselor to others going through "the change". I have memory of how the rest of my current life sequences. I've known since 1990. I had a series of dreams that showed me the major events that were/are very personal and specific to me and those I love. I already know what to expect and I know that I cannot change anything. I've tried. Hasn't yet worked.

I used to be religious. But for personal reasons, I'm not at all religious now. I've had to drop every belief I've ever been taught and start over because nothing about "me" can be explained using any belief system I can find. I hold a small hope that this electrical hypothesis/theory will be "allowed" to develop. It's the only theory that has an outside chance of explaining what we as humanity are coming into...evolution.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 am

soulsurvivor wrote: I used to be religious. But for personal reasons, I'm not at all religious now. I've had to drop every belief I've ever been taught and start over because nothing about "me" can be explained using any belief system I can find.
I have not much to say. Remember the two black triangles. I am going to bet they still hold a connection. Cut it.
Do not think in polarity like good and evil. Think of them like they are huge mosquitos on the search for food. Not good, not bad. Its just there and they had enough now. If you are lucky you can sense their tubes in you still sucking. Cut them. They wont be violent. This isnt demonic stuff or anything like that. They are like insects. They dotn care. Much like an insect checking out a flower. if there is food they take it, if not they move on. No polarity, no good or evil. They dont care if you decide to keep your energy.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 am

lizzie wrote:
Wow. Are those standing waves causing entrainment?

I believe the purpose is to create a diamond body for use as a teaching vehicle after one becomes "homo luminous". I guess that means that a light being would still have a physical body albeit an imperishable one. :D

I ran across a really obscure reference mentioning the “use of sonic entrainment of the heart rhythm being braided into more complex and coherent patterns...which would then enable a person to create a diamond body”.

Certainly the use of vibration and harmonics makes sense. You can entrain both heart rhythms and brain waves; and every organ in the body has its own resonance frequency.
Very entertaining. We, humankind, do face the situation for millennias now. Since the beginning of time. Literally ;)

Here is a link to some of the biggest artificial standing wave generators on the planet.
http://www.die-orgelseite.de/bilder/index.html
They are able to shot you into the heavens, touch you to tears, scare you to death and dump you into hell. On top of that they are not controlled by silicon semiconductors but by bioprocessors ;)

Cockpit of a hypersonic, transgalactic spaceshuttle. Designed by Porsche :)
http://www.die-orgelseite.de/bilder/sample_1.jpg

This is what i call advanced humanoid technology. Everything else is just a toy. :D Modern science is so [bleep]

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:39 am

Mague said: This is what i call advanced humanoid technology. Everything else is just a toy. :D Modern science is so [bleep]
Thanks, Mague. Come to think of it, they have always been my favorite standing wave makers; I used to sneak into the local church at night to listen to the organist practice. I called it "God's instrument." It can roar like a lion, purr like a cat and warble like a bird -- it can imitate just about any sound. Whenever it is played at full volume, you DO pay attention. :D And that's my kind of spaceship, too -- lights and music (really reverberating music); what a way to travel; do they serve nectar and manna as well :D
Last edited by lizzie on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 am

As I healed over the next few weeks, it became very apparent that my physical reality had changed along with my physical state of being.
It sounds as if you have had something similar to a near death experience. I have read many accounts about survivors who have talked of “light beings” who have counseled them along the way and have helped them to return to this life.
I telepathically read that they were human, but without human emotion, other than being surprised that I was using telepathy.
I thought what Mague said was interesting. I have read that these “entities” feed off of human emotion (energy/aura). Castenada talks about how the “flyer” feeds off of a human’s “glowing coat of awareness.” One person said when he understood that they viewed him simply as food he was able to get rid of them. Another person described them as “energy entities” – they “feed” off of a person who can provide them with the energy they lack.

What I find interesting is your comment that they were "without emotion" and showed surprise that you were using telepathy. It's as if other peoples' "collective subconscious negative energy" feeds off of its opposite. They showed no emotion because they were not aware of what they were doing other than eating. They were surprised at your reaction because you sent them a message that showed your emotion. If anything it makes me think about the possibility of what the right kind of "collective human energy" could.
I've had to drop every belief I've ever been taught and start over because nothing about "me" can be explained using any belief system I can find.
If everybody did that, we might really make progress. Now you will discover that “your truths” will make far more sense to you that the “consensus reality" pablum you have been fed all your life. One day I decided to turn “reality” upside down. Only then did things start to make sense. :D

There are all kinds of interesting beings here at the EU. :D

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:40 am

Quoting "Grey Cloud">>We have to forget when we reincarnate or otherwise it wouldn't work. We would see through the illusion (maya). It's like when you go to the movies, you have to suspend your belief or the film doesn't work (you see a film instead of entering into the world of the film). This is one of the things your brain does. It acts like a limiter or governor on, say, a truck engine to stop it going over 50mph. Filter would be another analogy.
When you 'die' you get back to full consciousness. In the Orphic Mystery you are told not to drink from the waters of Lethe (forgetfulness) but to hang on until you get to the waters of Mnemosyne (memory). Initiation into the higher mysteries was essentially a guided near-death experience where the Hierophant went 'out there' with the initiate (to make sure they got back). Shamans do essentially the same thing
.>>

Yes, this is what I used to believe too; that there was a hidden purpose to why we get reborn without full consciousness. Since then I've changed my mind purely because the 'mechanics' of consciousness are slowly being restored to full consciousness.. :D The Electric Universe, Millenium Twain, Junglelord, this forum and Dan Winter have helped me 'grok' this tremendously.
Here's a link to Dan and his implosion physics/fractal work:

Quote Dan Winter physics: >>Now just for a moment image the universe to be electrical in nature and imagine all matter to actually exist of these imploding vortexes, then the universe is basically a matrix of electromagnetic waves imploding into what we call matter.The matrix itself consists of interwoven Platonic Solids geometries. When waves are nested within waves from long to short wave lengths, everything gets interconnected, galaxies, planets, molecules, atoms and subatomic particles.The matrix exists of spiralling electromagnetic energy waves that interfere non-destructively into a zero or still point within the atom. The imploding effect iswhat we observe as gravity as these waves not only pack together in theimplosion to form matter, but also speed up to reach superluminal speeds. To visualise an imploding vortex just imagine the little whirlpool that is created when you pull the plug in your bathtub, feel the suction of the whirlpool as it attracts everything into its funnel. This is what the imploding ether vortex of electromagnetic energy does; it sucks in matter creating gravity. It’s also the key to zero point energy, since in the zero still point the energy density has become infinitely high!
Torsion fields

----------------
According to Dan Winter this is the relation between electromagnetism and gravity that Einstein was looking for. Russian scientists call these imploding electromagnetic energy fields, torsion fields. The spiralling wave that spirals into the zero still point is the torsion wave. Tapping the zero point energy from the universe is tapping the energy from the matrix of energy that makes up our physical reality! It’s tapping the energy from gravity itself!>>>

As all this is pretty new, the knock-on effects to 'souls in human bodies' is as yet only supposition. And opinions are personal but I have a very open mind and much faith that humanity will discover or re-discover its next evolutionary leap which will be related to 'life after death'/spiritual freedom.

http://www.rolls-royce.150m.com/car_on_ ... nation.pdf

Quoting GC: >>>My understanding of this time is that we were not in physical bodies. We were also androgyne. This is why mythology has stories of the first man and or woman being created. Obvious example is Genesis where Eve is created after Adam (I know there are two versions in there) and the pair of them don 'animal skins' before leaving the garden. Pandora (all gifts) is another good example. The ills in her box/jar are nothing to do with her or women. They are symbolic of the fact that we now have two (at this point Pythagoras would spit on the floor) which means division, polarity, opposite etc, etc. >>>

My understand too...we/souls are androgynous. But I very much like your idea about 'pairs' in the physical. A brilliant way for us to know ourselves is through another. And, of course, it's classic duality as you so well put. It also tallies with Junglelord's 'double layer' system (again, as above, so below...the physics always seems to reflect the physical!). ;)

Quoting GC: >>>No idea who Dan Winter is but he sounds modern so I'll give him a miss. From your comment he seems to be a variation of Meister Eckhardt's view. ME said that if you do not want to die and try to hang on to life, you see those that come to help you (at death) as demons because they are trying to take you where you don't want to go. If you are ready for death then you see them as angels. See the old Tim Robbins film Jacob's Ladder.>>>

Yes, Dan is a cutting-edge, latter-day guru who merges science with spirituality and that's why I admire him greatly. Yep, I loved Jacob's Ladder - it was a great film. Funny how you and I represent the divine dichotomy (LOL!) - I dislike the ancient teachings and prefer the modern, and you are the other way round. :D It's all good, especially the interraction of two minds, in this manner.

http://www.goldenmean.info/
(Dan Winter)

LOL! I'm coming back as a MAN, hahaha! :D

Divinity
(My apologies, I cant work out this quote system, agggh!)