Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Quantavolution,Solaria Binaria,Homo Schizoid,Bicameral Mind

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 am

Cycles of Time
http://cycle-of-time.net/four_mayas.htm

The Physical Universe:

1) The Aether?
The first Bhoota is Byoma or Akash, subtle and ethereal fluid that pervades the universe, the peculiar vehicle of light and sound.
2) Gravity (Torsion Waves)?
The second Bhoota is Wayu. It means "That which flows," from the roots "wa," to pervade, and "yuk," to augment. It is Wayu that makes air and all gaseous substances able to manifest. In a subtle sense, it means touch. Its work is expansion, contraction, and pressure. The circular vibration belongs to Wayu. Its form may be seen when a whirlwind causes dust to gyrate in a circular course.
3) Fire - Plasma (Electromagnetism)?
The third Bhoota is Tej, or energy. It comes from the root "jejus", light. It causes magnetism, heat, and light. Its work is to expand. In a subtle sense, it is color and form. It causes fire to burn. The triangular rhythm is representative of "Tej" and may be observed in the flame of fire, which darts upward in a conical form.
4) Water
The fourth Bhoota is Apa, or fluidity. It comes from the roots "ap," to nourish, and "a", partial. Its work is to contract. In a subtle sense, it is taste. It is responsible for all liquids, such as water. Its vibration is semi-circular.
5) Earth
The fifth Bhoota is Kshiti or Prithiwi, which gives solidarity. Prithiwi comes from the roots "pri," to nourish, "th," to stand fixed, and "wi," covering. Its work is to harden and make compact. In a subtle sense, it is odor, and in its grossest form, it is earth. It possesses an angular vibration, which causes the composition of matter to be divided into angular particles.

These five Bhoota together make up the gross material body, Sthul Sharir, of Purush, Spirit.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 am

Divinity said:
I did a little digging about Oannes, the Annunaki and other Sumerian myths, legends and gods, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that an advanced race helped us to develop husbandry and agriculture, the arts and other cultural subjects (possibly even language?).
“Cataclysm! Compelling Evidence of a Cosmic Catastrophe in 9500 B.C.” – D.S. Allan & J.B. Delair – pg. 330.
It is surely pertinent that almost all traditions which refer to culture-heroes (virtually every one of whom was active immediately after the Deluge) describe them as white, tall, bearded and invariably superior to the “aboriginal peoples” among whom they appeared – often suddenly – to impart laws, crafts and useful information.

One such culture-hero, Caboy by name, allegedly brought the ancestors of the Brazilian Karaya Indians out of a ‘subterranean world’ following the Great Flood. Elsewhere, another culture-hero, using a golden spade-like implement, dug Amerindian Deluge survivors out of a blocked-up cavern. The hill trives known as Pankhoos and Bungogees, who inhavit the Chittagong area of Banngladesh, preserve a similar tradition. They recall how, after the recession of the Deluge waters “…their ancestors came out of a cave in the earth, under the guidance of a chief named Tlandrokpah.
This luminous (“white”) race of people would have been survivors of the Golden Age.
Those who survived (the “sons of the gods”) married the daughters of (“post-deluvian”) men.

In the Golden Age there must have been a Saturn-type of sun that emitted infrared light waves. The earth would have been like an incubator of sorts. People would have had very luminous thin skins to take advantage of this infrared radiation. They had no need for clothing. If there was a polar configuration, the earth would have had no axial tilt; so there would have been no seasons.

After “The Flood” our current sun became the primary solar body. People would have had to develop pigmented skins to protect themselves against harmful solar UV radiation.

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:53 pm

In the Golden Age there must have been a Saturn-type of sun that emitted infrared light waves. The earth would have been like an incubator of sorts. People would have had very luminous thin skins to take advantage of this infrared radiation. Lizzie

If there was a strong electrical current going around and through the Earth,
then that would be sufficient to produce light and heat the planet. The
frequency intensities would have been different to the Solar output.
It seems likely that the dark skins and the white skins were adaptions
to the new environment after the break-up of the Saturn System. Or,
all the inhabitants of the Earth in the Saturn System would have had
pretty similar skin colouring. Of course this does posit that the Earth
was much further from the Sun than it is at present, perhaps in the
region of where Saturn is now.
Mo

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:03 am

Divinity,
It's an over-simplification because, for this purpose, the term "Electric Universe" is altogether simpler to discuss than the "Eternal Active Living Intelligent Electrical-Plasmatic Symbiotic Complex Unified Field" we call our Universe.
The ancients generally referred to it as The All or The One, rather than make up ridiculous names.
It's not really about electricity at the philosophical level. It's the fact that when this breaks into public mainstream media as a 'known reality', people will have no choice but to realise we DO live in a unified/connected environment, which is alive and teeming with intelligent life, that the plasma itself is capable of pervading and penetrating everything, that it creates and supports all life, that the reason we can achieve telepathy is because electricity permits travel and knowledge to be transmitted instantly, and that all is one and connected and dependent upon each other. There is no hierarchy in the Universe; all starts from the same place and all interracts with each other harmoniously, something humans will eventually need to learn once they understand where they are.
You make several extravagant claims with regard to the EU/PC which are not supported by either the originators of the theories or by any facts or documentation. You state in this paragraph 'that all interacts harmoniously' yet in the next paragraph write of cataclysm - which is it?
Please bear in mind the two main options open to humans formerly - that the Universe was a dead, mechanical, clockwork place, or that it was a place where the Man in the Sky dwelled who dished out hell, damnation or miracles as the whim took Him. All other gods/deities we have established had their roots in the plasmatic cataclysm following the Golden Age. Now, can you imagine what this knowledge is going to do to all religions?
The two main options to which you refer apply, if they apply at all, only to the West with its
Abrahamic religions and even then only in an exoteric understanding of those religions. Your
statement that all gods/deities are post-cataclysm is dependent on Talbott's Saturn theory being correct and the likes of Heraclitus, Parmenides, Pythagorus, Plato and a whole host of others from various times and places being wrong. This renders you final comment somewhat problematic.
Where is it stated in any human field or structure that we humans are eternal or 'spiritual' beings having a human experience? The electrical nature of the universe has no bearing as you see it because you have not felt what it is like to merge with the electrical field itself (although you may know that it is mechanically possible as your human brain is designed to interract at superluminal speeds and your 'etheric' body is designed to merge with its Source energy at any time it desires).
I do not understand what is meant by 'human field or structure' so am unable to answer. Ether, kundalini and chi are not electricity. Electricity may well be realted to them but electricity is of the physical world or plane. Electricity requires atoms etc in order to function therefore it cannot be what we ultimatley are 'made of', or put another way, electricity cannot be life (I prefer to think in terms of consciousness).
We are one and the same thing except we are also individual. Aether surrounds the human body, as it does every other natural thing in the Universe. Collectively, we are One but we do have a separate experience. The point made about Brahma was that of the suggestion of cycles of 'end' and cycles of 'beginning' which is a misnomer in an infinite universe for an infinite being. As soon as we venture into 'the end', it becomes part of our human psyche that cycles are natural, when they aren't. Humans live and tolerate cycles because they have been taught them. Evolution is spiral, is it not? Ever-expansive, ever-growing, ever-creating, like the Universe. As for time, I have no proof that all is now. I should imagine wherever we place our consciousness is whatever time we experience but referring to Lizzie's recent post, perhaps that happens when we return to what we truly are (aka as we were in the Golden Age).
I agree with the first sentence, however I would argue that aether permeates the entire Universe rather than merely surrounding the various contents thereof. You comments about cycles are again illogical, firstly because the original comments related to eternity rather than inifinity, and secondly, there is nothing about eternity/infinity which precludes cycles. You frequently mention the term 'Golden Age' which is part of a cycle. Everything in the Universe, it appears to me, operates on a four-phase cycle. The day has four phases, the moon, the year, and also the Great Year. Again, can you furnish any proof that the 'human psyche' has invented cycles?
I refer you to Mr. Talbott's Myths and Legends section.
If you look at the 'myth' section you will see that I have posted there quite a lot.
What Femto is referring to is that early belief systems still run very deep within the human psyche. The EU/APM is fundamentally common-sensical, consistent and elegant. It leaves no room for the paranormal or superstition. Once people understand the physics and the nature of plasma and what it can do, we will have left the Dark Ages for ever.
There you go again with the 'human psyche' thing. I refer you to my comment above about
electricity not being the fundamental 'substance' of life. Your comments about the Dark Ages are pure wishful thinking.
Because of the nature of plasma. There is talk now that almost all paranormal
experience/sightings could be plasma in all its many forms, from ET sightings to ghosts, spirits, crop circle makers, etc. Plasma is 99.9% of the Universe and yet, people still believe it's simply the fourth state of matter. Can you imagine what will happen when people realise what rock art was really about? Just a small example of what I mean.
I think you will find that the statement that 'plasma is 99.9%' of the Universe is incorrect.
There is a thread on the forum which clears up this misunderstanding. If by roch art you mean the petraglyphs, I would ask what life-changing difference did it make to you when you found out about them? I know it hasn't changed my life.
Cycles are gone because people will realise they are infinite, eternal and spirt (plasma); that they are no different to the nature of 'God' Itself. Cycles of reincarnation (and other beliefs) will become unnecessary. Humans go round and round in circles until they decide to wake up and move onward and upward. We are birthing a new consciousness and the EU theory is enabling that to happen because it makes sense out of reality, which the Newtonian Universe did not. We inherently know what is true, at the very core of us but the layers and layers of programming over the years has sent mankind wayward in so many areas.
See my comment above about cycles. Your comments about reincarnation make no sense. Plasma existed before we discovered it so what has changed? Who is this we that is 'birthing a new consciousness'? Have you any evidence that a new consciousness can be birthed or is it simply more wishful thinking? My understanding is that there is only consciousness. U.G. Krishnamurti said we are just the thought of a thought. The ancients made sense of reality prior to Newton and without knowledge of plasma.
What this means is that after we die, we attain spiritual freedom - it will not be necessary to continue on with endless cycles of incarnations under false belief systems, there will be no need for guru's, mediums or ghosthunters. We may even be able to attain galactic citizenship as we develop from a Type I Civilisation to a Type III (Dr. Mikao Kaku). The Universe becomes our oyster once humans have awakened to their true nature (not dissimilar to Lizzie's description above). Of course 'eternal' has always been here but it's been a long time since mankind remembered it.
This paragraph is illogical. Firstly it begins with a statement about post-death 'spiritual
freedom' which you cannot possibly back up, secondly, you write of 'clcles of reincarnation' as
if they exist yet you deny the existence of cycles, thirdly, you mention gurus, mediums and
ghostbusters which are nothing to do with reincarnation per se, fourthly, you write of 'Type I'
and 'Type III' civilisations when earlier you stated that there was no hierarchy in the universe.
As for Aristotle, if that were true, why have we devolved spiritually and not evolved? (Could Aristotle think like Junglelord?) I believe the information (energy) emanating from the prime Source is now of such splendid quality that we will start to realise and learn and create
completely anew. As soon as we realise we are co-creators with the One (i.e. Everything Else), we flourish. But we must learn that we suffer when we attempt to create outside of the Laws of Nature.
Aristotle's statement refers to something called amenesis which as I have stated elsewhere on
these boards, works for me. It actually worked for me before I came across reference to it in
Plato. We have not devolved but invloved. This is part of the cycles. We have now, according to my understanding, finished the down cycle and are about to begin the up cycle (Brahma breathes out, Brahma breathes in; the Age of Aquarius and all that). Several paragraphs earlier you wrote 'we inherently know what is true' yet you disagree with Aristotle's comment? I am not quite sure what you mean by the comparison of Aristotle and Junglelord but if Aristotle had been brought up in a similar environment and had experiences similar to Junglelord then yes I don't see why they would think too differently. I would argue that we cannot create outside the Laws of Nature, or even attempt to as we are Nature as you yourself stated above.

I agree that human growth, evolution and development is the most important topic of all.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Grey Cloud said:
I do not understand what is meant by 'human field or structure' so am unable to answer. Ether, kundalini and chi are not electricity. Electricity may well be related to them but electricity is of the physical world or plane. Electricity requires atoms etc. in order to function therefore it cannot be what we ultimately are ‘made of’, or put another way, electricity cannot be life (I prefer to think in terms of consciousness).
Oh, but I believe that “chi” is electrical. The fundamental state of matter in the Universe is plasma; and consciousness is the fundamental state of plasma.

Perhaps we just need to expand our definition of electricity to include the “five electricities.”

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 13&start=0

Magnetic Movie
http://www.animateprojects.org/films/by ... mag_mov/1/
Any particle that is charged knows what the magnetic field around it is doing, and it has to move in the direction that’s at least in part governed by the magnetic field. And if you have a closed loop of magnetic field, particles moving in that magnetic field will move in such a way that they will never leave . Once they are on those closed magnetic field lines, they stay there as long as nothing else happens.
The Five Electricities – two models

Cycles of Time
http://cycle-of-time.net/four_mayas.htm

1) Etheric energy (subtle energy)
2) Magnetism
3) Electricity
4) Gravity
5) Vibration (compression waves, longitudinal waves?)

The Etheric Origins of Gravity, Electricity, and Magnetism
http://montalk.net/notes/the-etheric-or ... -magnetism

1) Scalar Superpotential – the Ether
2) Magnetic Vector Potential
3) Electric Scalar Potential (Voltage)
4) Gravitational Potential
5) Longitudinal Wave Equation

Human Energy Field
http://www.localaccess.com/HealingHands ... 0Field.htm

Ether Physics
http://home.nyc.rr.com/wiseup/ether_physics.htm

Sympathetic Vibratory Physics
http://www.svpvril.com/DPANEtxt.html

US Patent 6016450 - Method and apparatus for stimulating the healing of living tissue using aura therapy
http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/60164 ... ption.html

Plasma as the fundamental state of matter; consciousness as the fundamental state of plasma.

Dr. Dmitriev and "Tornado Physics"

THE BREAKTHROUGHS OF DR. N.A. KOZYREV
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=36
Dramatic scientific evidence that all of physical matter is formed by an “aether” of invisible, conscious energy has existed since at least the 1950s.

PLANETOPHYSICAL FUNCTION OF VACUUM DOMAINS
http://www.tmgnow.com/repository/planetary/pfvd.html

Understanding Anomalies to Extract Vacuum Energy
http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... _Paper.pdf

Hannes Alfven:
Waves of electrons and ions are found not only in laboratory plasma but also in the atmospheric and solar plasmas…the properties of plasmas are of paramount interest in cosmic physics because most of the matter in the universe is in the plasma state. - “Cosmical Electrodynamics: Fundamental Principles”
Quoting Walter Cuttenden in the “Lost Star of Myth and Time”:
New research is showing that the way we cognate may be much more ethereal than the old idea of rudimentary chemical connections between neurons. The human brain produces its own very weak but very organized magnetic field, one that resonates at a similar frequency to that of the earth. (Pg. 189)
Mc Fadden says, “There is considerable evidence that neurons do indeed communicate through the EM field (known as field coupling). The Cemi field theory (conscious electromagnetic information field theory) shows that the brain’s weak but complex EM field allows each cell instant access to the information contained in every other cell in the brain. In essence it suggests that consciousness is related to the EM fields that the body produces. (Pg 190)
Johnjoe McFadden
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/qe/

The Cemi Field Theory
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/qe/cemi.htm
Francis Nixon, the late Canadian naturopathic physician, was one who studied the effects of magnetism and subtle energies on human beings. Her rigorous research concluded that not only do we seem to have a personal “electromagnetic/etheric field” but it seems to be connected to the EM/etheric field of the earth.” (Pg 194)
Books by Francis Nixon
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/searc ... es%20Nixon
Another expert in the arena is Judy Jacka, author of “The Vivasis Connection-Healing through Earth Energies” and “Frontiers of Natural Therapy.” Jaka takes Nixon’s work a step further and shows a relationship between the body’s EM field and minerals in the body and the earth. In the “Vivaxis Connection,” Jacka comments, “We are indeed electrical beings, and our electromagnetic energy field is associated with thousands of receptors. Each receptor is like a tiny transformer, able to receive the subtle currents that flow if the right mineral frequencies are present…” (Pg 196)
The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies
http://www.amazon.ca/Vivaxis-Connection ... 1571742085

Other books by Judy Jacka
http://www.bookfinder.com/author/judy-jacka/

The ancients didn’t track the stars just to predict catastrophes. Stellar energy creates the World Ages -- the New Earth and the Golden Age. The ancients knew that at the start of each precessionary cycle the Earth passed through the Cosmic Electromagnetic Sweet Spot (the Pleiades?) :D

Betelgeuse
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/keys/betelgeuse.html

The Cross of Thoth
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNdlxHUK ... re=related

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Walter Cuttenden’s “Lost Star of Myth and Time”

Chapter 6 – "Cosmic Influence"
This Grand Cycle is locked in sync with the precession of the equinox. Some attribute the cause of precession (and hence the rise and fall of civilization itself) to our sun’s motion around a binary companion star. (Pg 177)
“Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?”

“As our sun moves in a vast orbit around its companion star, it carries the earth in and out of a magnetic or electromagnetic field that impacts the planet and life on a grand scale.”
But can a distant star produce electromagnetic waves or a field or forces that are strong enough to affect life on earth? Cutting edge science says “yes.” (Pg 178)
Hannes Alfven

“The conditions of the ionosphere and the magnetosphere of the earth are influenced by the electromagnetic state in interplanetary space, which in turn is affected by the sun. There are a number of solar electromagnetic phenomena…sunspots, prominences, solar flares, etc. Other stars electromagnetic phenomena are of importance, most conspicuously in the magnetic variable stars.”

“Waves of electrons and ions are found not only in laboratory plasma but also in the atmospheric and solar plasmas…the properties of plasmas are of paramount interest in cosmic physics because most of the mater in the universe is in the plasma state. In the interior of stars, the gas is almost completely ionized. In the photosphere of the sun (and other stars) the degree of ionization is not very high, but above the photosphere in the chromosphere and the corona, the ionization is…almost 100%. Vast regions of interstellar space, particularly around the hot stars of early spectral type (like the Pleiades – author’s note) are highly ionized…in the sun and interplanetary space, probably also in interstellar space and intergalactic space, the plasma is penetrated by magnetic fields…” -
“Cosmical Electrodynamics: Fundamental Principles”
In layman’s terms this means that the invisible electrical and magnetic forces that surround the earth are affected by the sun and “other stars.” It is widely accepted that most of the matter in the universe is in the form of a plasma, that is a gas consisting of electrically charged and neutral particles. (Pg 183)
An Alfven wave is a wave traveling along a stretched string. The magnetic field line tension (of the earth) is analogous to string tension, and when the magnetic field is “plucked” by a perturbation, the disturbances propagate along the field line…This long-scale coherence, coupled with the notion that the wave is carried by ions and is capable of transporting significant energy in the form of Poynting flux towards the earth, indicates that Alfven wave may play a significant role in magnetosphere-ionosphere coupling.” (Pg 187)

Alfven Wave Interactions
http://ham.space.umn.edu/barbara/alfven.htm
It is clear that the sun’s EM spectrum is critical to life and that some stars can measurably affect our ionosphere and sensitive instruments here on earth. But can such forces really affect consciousness?
Sri Yukeswar in “The Holy Science”

“The sun also has another motion by which it revolves around a Grand Center called Vishnunabhi…Universal Magnetism…when the sun in its revolution around its dual comes to the place nearest to the Grand Center… (an event that takes place when the autumnal equinox comes to the first point of Aries)…the mental virtue becomes so developed that man can easily comprehend all, even the mysteries of spirit.” (Pg 197)
“When you notice that the Pleiades and the Hyades and the strength of Orion are setting, then it is time for you to be mindful of plowing again.” - Hesiod
Bearing in mind that main sequence stars don’t seem to produce any sort of consistent field powerful enough to affect us from as far away as the Pleiades (if that is the source of the “Universal Magnetism”), the effect must be generated from another type of star. The only known prospect (with even a remote chance) would be a recently discovered type called a magnetar. (Pg 199)
Magnetars are an exciting astronomical creation. They produce an enormous magnetic field, on the order of a thousand trillion times more powerful than that of the sun. Not only that, the field is stable, pulsing with a regular frequency.

Magnetic fields, though, drop off at an exponential rate, and any field generated by a magnetar would be incredibly weak and barely (if at all) detectable on earth, nowhere near the .6 gauss that the planet itself naturally generates. I didn’t see how such a star at such a distance could even compete. So I decided to post the question to John Dering, the physicist at SARA who specializes in the area of exotic energies, including magnetic interactions. I had expected that he would simply confirm my suspicion that a magnetar, or any star for that matter, would have a null effect on earth at a distance such as that of the Pleiades. Surprising, his answer was quite the opposite.

“Actually 0.6 gauss is not needed, indeed it is too high in strength for alteration of brain activity. Secondly, it is not the magnetar’s magnetic field that we want, but the EM pulses this field generates as the magnetar spins and drags its magnetic field, reacting against local plasma, etc. This interaction generates synchrotron radiation pulses and lower frequency EM waves. Nano and even pico Tesla fields are all that is required…and our world is awash in such fields, believe me, we know. Thus, the fields from the magnetar may be buried under a lot of man-made and natural electrical noise.”

Not only is magnetic or EM influence possible over great distances, but the important thing isn’t field strength, but rather frequency and resonance. John went on to model for me how a magnetar, or perhaps some other object, might fit into the scenario of a Grand Center: The magnetar acts as a broadcasting powerhouse, he said, creating large electromagnetic pulses that propagate outward. Some gain may be afforded (gain being any effect that acts to intensify the field) by virtue of beam forming. The waves spread out over the light years, losing intensity due to beam divergence and other intervening losses. They reach our solar system where they impact the local plasma sheath (the solar corona and the Earth’s own magnetosphere), interacting with the planetary electric and magnetic fields. If the magnetar pulses happen to match a resonance mode for our Earth, the entire planet’s surface would act to store this energy, building up a standing wave of bound electromagnetic energy – faint but forever ringing, like a great, perpetually struck gong. The excited Earth resonance could possibly also alter (subtly) climate and perhaps even geological functions, thus creating changes in the external world. This Earth resonance field stimulates the brain.

Now, human neurological rhythms happen to be close to the expected magnetar pulse rate and are dead-on for responding to Earth resonances.

If this is linked to a binary motion with a 12,000-year approach phase to the Grand Center, then we have steadily increasing alterations of brain or consciousness function for 12,000 years.

According to Raymond Shubinski, the director of the East Kentucky Science Center, “Conditions in the Pleiades are fantastic. The giant blue stars produce strong stellar winds, which have interesting effects on the surrounding gases…Alcyone is the brightest star at magnitude 2.9, Celaeno and Sterope…are variable stars (and) all of these are hot blue stars spinning at high speeds. They rotate so fast they’ve been flattened into oblate spheroids.” This is just the type of action you need to generate massisve magnetic or electromagnetic forces.

Could the Grand Center be Alcyone, or a yet-undiscovered magnetar in the Pleiades? It is a possibility. Another possibility could be the much closer, super dense, EM wave-radiating Sirius B. Or perhaps several of these stars work together, as Alfven intimated, and somehow that produces the forces that affect consciousness and in turn the world ages. (Pg 200 – 202)
The Binary Research Institute
http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/

The Electric Universe - ELECTRIC MAGNETARS
http://www.the-electric-universe.info/S ... etars.html

Magnetars, Soft Gamma Repeaters & Very Strong Magnetic Fields
http://solomon.as.utexas.edu/~duncan/magnetar.html

Explosive reconnection in magnetars
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/b ... 2/art00023

Deconstructing Magnetars
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/co ... 2008/529/3

Origin of the Universe's Most Powerful Magnets
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/m ... 50201.html

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 am

lizzie wrote: Oh, but I believe that “chi” is electrical. The fundamental state of matter in the Universe is plasma; and consciousness is the fundamental state of plasma.
How about turning this sentence around and say: Electricity has chi ?

Isnt the chi of a lightning bolt different to the chi of the electrcity wihtin the wires in your house ? The electricity in your house can kill you while Tesla's arcs wont harm you. The same electricity, different attributes and different chi. If you ever had an close encounter to a natural lightning bolt you will know this isnt just a discharge, this is a being with a unique chi signature.

Chi might have a similar behavior then electricity, but so does water and air.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:26 am

GreyCloud wrote:I do not understand what is meant by 'human field or structure' so am unable to answer. Ether, kundalini and chi are not electricity. Electricity may well be realted to them but electricity is of the physical world or plane. Electricity requires atoms etc in order to function therefore it cannot be what we ultimatley are 'made of', or put another way, electricity cannot be life (I prefer to think in terms of consciousness).
It is actually 'quite simple' , one could get some insight into chi if you read the tensegrity-thread, this is from there:
The fascial system is the acupuncture system. The nodes of local stations are the acupuncture points that lie over fascial three dimensional planes and intersections of those planes.

Quote:
Acupuncture meridians traditionally are believed to constitute channels connecting the surface of the body to internal organs. We hypothesize that the network of acupuncture points and meridians can be viewed as a representation of the network formed by interstitial connective tissue. This hypothesis is supported by ultrasound images showing connective tissue cleavage planes at acupuncture points in normal human subjects. To test this hypothesis, we mapped acupuncture points in serial gross anatomical sections through the human arm. We found an 80% correspondence between the sites of acupuncture points and the location of intermuscular or intramuscular connective tissue planes in postmortem tissue sections. We propose that the anatomical relationship of acupuncture points and meridians to connective tissue planes is relevant to acupuncture's mechanism of action and suggests a potentially important integrative role for interstitial connective tissue.

I learn a lot at these web pages.

http://www.somatics.de/articlesprof.html
http://www.fasciaresearch.com/

Quote:
See this article.

We propose that both the DC electrodynamical field and the acupuncture system have a common anatomical basis. It is the aligned, collagen liquid crystalline continuum in the connective tissues of the body with its layers of structured water molecules supporting rapid semi-conduction of protons. This enables all parts of the body to intercommunicate readily, so the organism can function as a coherent whole. This liquid crystalline continuum may mediate hyperreactivity to allergens and the body's responsiveness to different forms of subtle energy medicine. Furthermore, it constitutes a "body consciousness" that is functionally interconnected with the "brain consciousness" of the nervous system (Ho, 1997a). We review supporting evidence from biochemistry, cell biology, biophysics and neurophysiology, and suggest experiments to test our hypothesis.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/lcm.php
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... p=167#p167
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:57 am

Stephan wrote:
How about turning this sentence around and say: Electricity has chi
Chi is a subtle form of electricity. It is the subtle vibrating electricity of the Aether "at rest." "Pluck" the vibrating aether, and you create a distortion in the field. The distortion generates electrical waves. Electromagnetism, gravity and sound waves, etc., -- they are all different forms of electricity. It depends upon the type of "pluck" (charge?) one applies to the field that determines the nature of the electricity that is produced.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:28 pm

It would appear that I'm fated to take on all comers. So be it. :)

Lizzie.
Oh, but I believe that “chi” is electrical. The fundamental state of matter in the Universe is plasma; and consciousness is the fundamental state of plasma.
I will accept that chi is 'electrical', indeed as I stated in my post "Electricity may well be related to them ...". As an aside, I recently watched a vid on youtube about an Indonesian guy and his chi. Whenever anyone touched him they got 'zapped' but when they stuck a voltmeter on him they could not detect any electrical activity.
Plasma may well be the fundamental state of matter in the Universe but that only accounts for the physical material plane or Universe. Also bear in mind that there are things like rubber and plastic through which electricity cannot go. Consciousness is the fundamental state of everything - as The Kybalion states: "THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental".
Any particle that is charged knows what the magnetic field around it is doing.
That is because of consciousness. 'Knows' is the wrong word, better would be 'conscious' as 'knows' implies knowledge whereas 'conscious' does not necessarily require knowledge, it is more instinct than intellect.

I had a quick look at http://cycle-of-time.net/four_mayas.htm (read the Atlantis essay). I will give it another look but I wasn't that impressed by the quality.

As for http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=36 the first paragraph starts with the word 'dramatic', the second para with 'renowned', the third with 'the awesome' and the fourth has 'remarkable' as the fourth word. Holy hyperbole Batman!
It then states 'The works of Greek philosophers Pythagoras and Plato discussed it [the aether]at great length ...' which is pushing things somewhat as no works of Pythagoras survive and Plato while mentioning the aether, to my knowledge doesn't not actually discuss it as such. After 'In the Orient, it [the aether] is often known as “chi” or “ki,”' I gave up. I've read Wilcox's stuff before and don't see what he brings to the table that is new.

This quote by McFadden 'In essence it suggests that consciousness is related to the EM fields that the body produces' is, to me, a good example of a modern materialist putting the cart before the horse. The (physical) body is the product of consciousness as the Greeks and the Vedas, etc. tell us.
Francis Nixon, the late Canadian naturopathic physician, was one who studied the effects of magnetism and subtle energies on human beings. Her rigorous research concluded that not only do we seem to have a personal “electromagnetic/etheric field” but it seems to be connected to the EM/etheric field of the earth.
No sh*t Sherlock. Again this is something that was written about thousands of years ago.
Which brings us to Cruttenden another author with whom I am familiar.
Does he say where this quote is from? “Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?”. Sounds a bit like the book of Job and if so then it has been taken completely out of context.
"Sri Yukeswar in “The Holy Science”

“The sun also has another motion by which it revolves around a Grand Center called Vishnunabhi…Universal Magnetism…when the sun in its revolution around its dual comes to the place nearest to the Grand Center… (an event that takes place when the autumnal equinox comes to the first point of Aries)…the mental virtue becomes so developed that man can easily comprehend all, even the mysteries of spirit.” (Pg 197)
The actual quote would seem to be:
The sun also has another motion by which it revolves round a grand center called Vishnunabhi, which is the seat of the creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism. Brahma regulates dharma, the mental virtue of the internal world.
The puts a somewhat different gloss on things as the presence of the Lord Brahma indicates consciousness (and intelligence rather than blind force or energy).
http://www.baharna.com/karma/yuga.htm
“When you notice that the Pleiades and the Hyades and the strength of Orion are setting, then it is time for you to be mindful of plowing again.” - Hesiod
Ah Hesiod, not a philospher alas, but as one who was said of him:
"Hesiod is most men's teacher. Men think he knew very many things, a man who did not know day or night! They are one". Heraclitus Fr.57.

The various science links are of no interest to me as scientists generally tell me something I already know in a language I don't understand.
The Greeks and others used electricity (e.g. electric eels)for medical purposes.

Mague wrote:
How about turning this sentence around and say: Electricity has chi?
That would appear to be more like my way of thinking. Chi is from a higher plane than this one. It is concentrated or focused in the body by will (consciousness) rather than being something from the body which is expanded or amplified. Electricity is what we get on this plane.

Stephan.
This uniting of Western science/technology and Eastern thinking is long overdue. I am all for the holistic approach to medicine and if I can find time I will have a read of these links. (As soon as the Euros have finished I intend to read Proclus' commentary on Plato's Parmenides. All the extra-time and penalties is playing havoc with my reading schedule).

Lizzie again:
Electromagnetism, gravity and sound waves, etc., -- they are all different forms of electricity.
I would suggest that they are all different forms of vibration.
III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.

“Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”–The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that “everything is in motion”; “everything vibrates”;
“nothing is at rest”; facts which Modern Science endorses, and which each new scientific discovery tends to verify. And yet this Hermetic Principle was enunciated thousands of years ago, by the Masters of Ancient Egypt. This Principle explains that the differences between different manifestations of Matter, Energy, Mind, and even Spirit, result largely from varying rates of Vibration. From THE ALL, which is Pure Spirit, down to the grossest form of Matter, all is in vibration – the higher the vibration, the higher the position in the scale. The vibration of Spirit is at such an infinite rate of intensity and rapidity that it is practically at rest – just as a rapidly moving wheel seems to be motionless. And at the other end of the scale, there are gross forms of matter whose vibrations are so low as to seem at rest. Between these poles, there are millions upon millions of varying degrees of vibration. From corpuscle and electron, atom and molecule, to worlds and universes, everything is in vibratory motion. This is also true on the planes of energy and force (which are but varying degrees of vibration); and also on the mental planes (whose states depend upon vibrations); and even on to the spiritual planes. An understanding of this Principle, with the appropriate formulas, enables Hermetic students to control their own mental vibrations as well as those of others. The Masters also apply this Principle to the conquering of Natural phenomena, in various ways. “He who understands the Principle of Vibration, has grasped the sceptre of power,” says one of the old writers.

For a fuller rendition see my post at:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... n&start=60

Next!
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:17 pm

The ancients used crystals and ceramics in some way so that they could levitate megaliths with acoustic waves?

Caves and Crystalmancy: Evidence for the Use of Crystals in Ancient Maya Religion
http://www.jstor.org/pss/3630980

Pre-Columbian Ceramics
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/l ... effigy.htm

Theory of Crystallography
http://barbaraelizabeth.com/crystalskulltheory.html
Solid matter - in which the atoms, molecules or ions are arranged in a regularly repeating pattern throughout - is said to be crystalline; all other solid matter is said to be amorphous (non crystalline), although the distinction is not always sharp. Practically all metals, minerals and alloys are crystalline, while glasses, plastics, ceramics and gels are amorphous. A single piece of crystalline matter is called a crystal.

Today we define to Piezoelectricity as the ability of some materials (notably crystals and certain ceramics) to generate the production of electricity, also known as an electric field energy, when stress is applied. In the electronics industry the word "crystal" is usually restricted in meaning to a crystalline substance that exhibits the piezoelectric effect; such as quartz, which has been shown to exhibit more piezoelectricity than other material

It is also noted there is a shape change and an increase in the molecular structure of .01% during this process.
Piezoelectric Transducers
http://www.ndt-ed.org/EducationResource ... spread.htm
The conversion of electrical pulses to mechanical vibrations and the conversion of returned mechanical vibrations back into electrical energy is the basis for ultrasonic testing. The active element is the heart of the transducer as it converts the electrical energy to acoustic energy, and vice versa.

When an electric field is applied across the material, the polarized molecules will align themselves with the electric field, resulting in induced dipoles within the molecular or crystal structure of the material. This alignment of molecules will cause the material to change dimensions. This phenomenon is known as electrostriction. In addition, a permanently-polarized material such as quartz (SiO2) or barium titanate (BaTiO3) will produce an electric field when the material changes dimensions as a result of an imposed mechanical force. This phenomenon is known as the piezoelectric effect.

The active element of most acoustic transducers used today is a piezoelectric ceramic, which can be cut in various ways to produce different wave modes. Preceding the advent of piezoelectric ceramics in the early 1950's, piezoelectric crystals made from quartz crystals and magnetostrictive materials were primarily used.

The transducer is a very important part of the ultrasonic instrumentation system. As discussed on the previous page, the transducer incorporates a piezoelectric element, which converts electrical signals into mechanical vibrations (transmit mode) and mechanical vibrations into electrical signals (receive mode).

As discussed on the previous page, one of the essential features of ultrasonic measurements is mechanical coupling between the transducer and the solid whose properties or structures are to be studied. This coupling is generally achieved in one of two ways. In immersion measurements, energy is coupled between the transducer and sample by placing both objects in a tank filled with a fluid, generally water. In contact measurements, the transducer is pressed directly against the sample, and coupling is achieved by the presence of a thin fluid layer inserted between the two. When shear waves are to be transmitted, the fluid is generally selected to have a significant viscosity.

Electromagnetic-acoustic transducers (EMAT) acts through totally different physical principles and do not need couplants. When a wire is placed near the surface of an electrically conducting object and is driven by a current at the desired ultrasonic frequency, eddy currents will be induced in a near surface region of the object. If a static magnetic field is also present, these eddy currents will experience Lorentz forces of the form

The coil and magnet structure can also be designed to excite complex wave patterns and polarizations that would be difficult to realize with fluid coupled piezoelectric probes.
Eddy Currents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_current
Eddy currents can generate a lot of heat, and also can create a strong repulsive force between the conductor and the field source which can be used for levitation or creating movement, or to give a strong braking effect.
Crystal lattice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_lattice

Piezoelectric
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric
Piezoelectricity is the ability of some materials (notably crystals and certain ceramics) to generate an electric potential in response to applied mechanical stress. This may take the form of a separation of electric charge across the crystal lattice.
Pyroelectric
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroelectric
Pyroelectricity can be visualized as one side of a triangle, where each corner represents energy states in the crystal: kinetic, electrical and thermal energy. The side between electrical and thermal corners represents the pyroelectric effect and produces no kinetic energy. The side between kinetic and electrical corners represents the piezoelectric effect and produces no heat.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Vibration
http://www.ardue.org.uk/library/book8/chap09.html#mot
Modern science has proven that all we call Matter and Energy are but modes of vibratory motion, and some of the more advanced scientists are rapidly moving toward the positions of the occultists who hold that the phenomena of Mind are likewise modes of vibration or motion. Let us see what science has to say regarding the question of vibrations in matter and energy.
Is it a genuine artifact or a fraud?

The Crystal Skull
http://www.rickrichards.com/skull/Skull1.htm#what
The Crystal Skull is like a computer. It has the ability to record, store and release information in the form of images; but first you need to activate it.

One way to activate the skull is to chant OM MANI PAD-ME HUM in the note of C - A - B. This powerful Sanskrit mantra (a sacred language) is translated, "Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus."

Colors can also affect it, such as red, green and blue; moonlight is also most effective. Once the skull is activated, you can retrieve information that is encoded within it.

The skull can transmit sound, color and can affect all five human physical senses.

The Crystal Skull also appears to have Healing powers as well. People who have been within its presence claim to have received a healing of positive and uplifting energies.

Quartz is used to amplify, transform, store, focus and transfer energy. Quartz is used in microphones, loudspeakers, audio/video and electronic equipment, computers and radios. If squeezed or if pressure is applied to it, it will generate electricity.

Crystals can be used to amplify the visualization of thoughtforms. They have the ability increase the power of thought.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:37 am

GreyCloud wrote:Stephan.
This uniting of Western science/technology and Eastern thinking is long overdue. I am all for the holistic approach to medicine and if I can find time I will have a read of these links. (As soon as the Euros have finished I intend to read Proclus' commentary on Plato's Parmenides. All the extra-time and penalties is playing havoc with my reading schedule).
Long overdue indeed, but I think good understanding of what the possible field of application is for "Eastern" and "Western" medicine is also needed. In my view they have to go hand in hand, and they can do that. But what I saw is that in the East they are very busy trying to incorporate western stuff, but in the West it seems there is still hesitation to do the reverse. Which is maybe something stemming from education, a materialistic mindset and the chemical industry.
Take your time with the Euros, as Cruijff said: Football is twenty-two players on the pitch trying to score a goal, and in the end Germany wins. ;)

Lizzie wrote: Chi is a subtle form of electricity. It is the subtle vibrating electricity of the Aether "at rest." "Pluck" the vibrating aether, and you create a distortion in the field. The distortion generates electrical waves. Electromagnetism, gravity and sound waves, etc., -- they are all different forms of electricity. It depends upon the type of "pluck" (charge?) one applies to the field that determines the nature of the electricity that is produced.
I agree with the statement as the subtle form of energy. But not Aether itself being chi. But if you stretch the piezo-electricity onto the structure of the connective tissue, it will be clearer. Also the distintion has to be made between "chi" and "jing" , which are two sides of the same coin. We can feel our own chi but not our jing, and we can feel the jing of someone else and not his chi. At least that is what the chinese say. Also is said, that essence is purified into chi and chi has to be purified into shen (spirit). How can there be a connection between the mind and chi, well if chi can be "located " in the connective tissue, maybe looking at the membranes between the brain and the skull could be fun. :)
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:58 am

Fascia (făsh'ē-ə), pl. fas·ci·ae (făsh'ē-ē), adj. fascial (făsh'ē-əl) (from latin: a band) is the soft tissue component of the connective tissue system that permeates the human body. It interpenetrates and surrounds muscles, bones, organs, nerves, blood vessels and other structures. Fascia is an uninterrupted, three-dimensional web of tissue that extends from head to toe, from front to back, from interior to exterior. It is responsible for maintaining structural integrity; for providing support and protection; and acts as a shock absorber. Fascia has an essential role in hemodynamic and biochemical processes, and provides the matrix that allows for intercellular communication. Fascia functions as the body's first line of defense against pathogenic agents and infections. After injury, it is the fascia that creates an environment for tissue repair. [1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascia

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 am

stefanr wrote:as Cruijff said
That would be Gary Lineker :oops: ( apologies for this off-topic, but couldn't let it stand uncorrected.)